Reply Role Play
Inuyasha RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lol3131

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:42 am
Kira was watching as a guy and girl were talking about not killing someone she went up behind the girl and tapped her shoulder "Hi who are you and what might I ask are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:19 am
maykitty
Kira was watching as a guy and girl were talking about not killing someone she went up behind the girl and tapped her shoulder "Hi who are you and what might I ask are you doing?"

Anubis looks over at her Ummm..... who are you....  

Drake Kirzan

Dangerous Hunter

6,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

kagomerocks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:36 pm
kaga_ryu
kagomerocks
kaga_ryu
kagomerocks
No! Ur not killing anyone... I wont let you.
Anubis charges a thuner ball in his hand and thrusts his hand into the guys chest the thunder shoks him and anubis's hand comes out his back....... The chindori Woops.... to late i got him sorry!! sweatdrop

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO KILL HIM!!!!"

I am sorry babe i...... he was ........ not my fault sweatdrop stressed

*Kihara sighed* Geez... u could not have just let him be!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:42 pm
maykitty

Huh? *she turns around* Umm... who are you?  

kagomerocks

lol3131

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:51 pm
Kira smiled at them "I'm Kira."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:31 pm
Oh, Well its nice to meet you. My name is Kihara Serene. And this is Anubis *Kihara pointed over to him with a slight glare*  

kagomerocks

Drake Kirzan

Dangerous Hunter

6,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:43 pm
kagomerocks
Oh, Well its nice to meet you. My name is Kihara Serene. And this is Anubis *Kihara pointed over to him with a slight glare*
I am sorry babe it wasnt my fault forgive me crying anubis looks down at the ground.........  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:49 pm
Kira smiled at them "Its nice to meet you too but can you tell me what happened."  

lol3131

kagomerocks

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:49 pm
kaga_ryu
kagomerocks
I am sorry babe it wasnt my fault forgive me crying anubis looks down at the ground.........

*sighs a little* Yeah I know... but you could have atleast controlled yourself a little bit Anubis  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:50 pm
maykitty
Kira smiled at them "Its nice to meet you too but can you tell me what happened."

Its nice to meet you too. And what happened? You mean with that demon?  

kagomerocks

lol3131

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:07 pm
Kira nodded "Yes what happened with that demon."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:46 pm
maykitty
Kira nodded "Yes what happened with that demon."

Oh, Im not really sure. He just started destroying things. Anubis didnt give him a chance to talk stare  

kagomerocks

lol3131

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:11 pm
Kira looked at Anubis "Oh... well thats umm... interesting."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:37 pm
He tends to have no self control..  

kagomerocks

Wolfofdispair

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:08 pm
Rikku reapears over the dead demon. "oh no! You poor thing" she starts crying 'you were just doing your job, mirsilously killing people like i said. Then someone killed you." she lifted him above her head and her lit on fire. "as we all knwo our jobs can be dangerous. It is a risk just steping out that door. But you always tooke that risk with a smile. My you go on to a better place." the ashes roze into the sky and she whiped her hands. The she turned to anubis. her lower lip was quivering. "Oh nuby!" she cryed hugging him. [/color]"someone killed my monster. what a horrible thing. Good thing it's no you thow. you'd never hurt me like that. who ever did kill them thow should first have to face me and then my master. they'd endure torture so bad just explaining would be unbarable." she took a breath "but you'd never do anything like that" then she turned her eyes to the new girl. " was it her nuby did she kill him."she glared at the girl evil  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff