Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xsparklesx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:46 am
Hm... I dunno if y'all are uber-big on Final Fantasy 8, but there's a scene on disc one in which Zell requests to see Squall's gunblade.

It doesn't sound too bad at first, but he keeps pesterting him about it. I just got to thinking, "Maybe Squall thinks his gunblade is too big for Zell to handle."

whee

And then, of course, there's Seifer's "romantic dream." You find out it really is later on in the game, but until then, I was left wondering if it just him wanting to get laid.

But yeah, like everyone else has said about KH2, the "suggestive lines" are EVERYWHERE! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:33 pm
after reading this whole topic i think it should be renamed "Queendom Hearts" god all the suggestive gayness is so f***ing obvious i was practically yelling "GAAAAAAAAAAY" or "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" or "How CUUUUUUUTE!!!" at the screen through like all the cut-scenes and especially at the end. i knew they were after each other since the first game. i think when people who denied that riku and sora didn't heart each other watched the ending scene in KHII it vaporized any doubts and sealed the deal.  

jealous_angel

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:08 pm
jealous_angel
after reading this whole topic i think it should be renamed "Queendom Hearts" god all the suggestive gayness is so f***ing obvious i was practically yelling "GAAAAAAAAAAY" or "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" or "How CUUUUUUUTE!!!" at the screen through like all the cut-scenes and especially at the end. i knew they were after each other since the first game. i think when people who denied that riku and sora didn't heart each other watched the ending scene in KHII it vaporized any doubts and sealed the deal.
My brother's friend was at our house and he beat KH2. It got to a point where he randomly said (near the BEGINNING) of the last cut scene "I wish I could quit you!" My brother said, "Yeah, this is a pretty "I wish I could quit you" ending." I was shocked because I thought they wouldn't notice it and I'd be the only one squeeing.

Not that they were squeeing but you know what I mean.

Anyway during random times of the cut scene they would just scream "Gaaaay." or make a joke about Sora or Riku or some sexual innuendo. They also noticed that Sora seemed to be groping Rilku when he's carrying him. I was the only one who noticed they were holding hands though XD.

When I first saw that ending I was like, "Kairi? Kairi who?"

That game made me so happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:47 pm
ChaosSinAlchemist
Tyree-Shingen
ChaosSinAlchemist
Tyree-Shingen
ChaosSinAlchemist
xD OH I GOTS ONE! Thanks to the dude who mentions Sephiroth.

In Advent Children the way Sephiroth looks at Cloud.

Cloud:Stay where you belong,in my memmories! (xD Ehehe.-Kat being perverted here-)
Sephiroth:I will...(And I thought he meant it until..)Never be a memmory.

At this I was like ZOMG! xD Yesh yesh yesh!!

Also the Revenant(spelling?) trio.Kadaj,Yazoo,and Loz.

*Spoilers*

Not to mention Cloud is holding Kadaj as he's dieing.I was like...zomg.
I thinks that was meh? 3nodding

Most likely.Ya know what? I'ma glompeth you now. -glompeth-Becuase you reminded me about smexy Sephiroth.
Wahh! gonk *runs around in circles trying to get glompy fangirl off* Your welcome, but please get off meh! sweatdrop

xD Wheee! Okay I'ma let go now.-lets go-

o.o ZOMG I bought the Descendants Of Darkness series on DVD...THE SUGGESTIVE LINES ARE TOO MUCH MAN!

And During the scene on the cruis ship,when Tsuzuki runs into Muraki and Muraki invites him up for wine...Muraki is practicly molesting his wine glass.

And then Muraki is all over Tsuzuki.=D Then I watched the fun fact video.Watch it,it points out ALL the hidden lines in there.

xD And in the second Devil's Trill episode after Tsuzuki got bit the blond guy was like "Take your shirt off!" And then he rips off Tsuzuki's shirt and he's all like "Nothing." And then Tsuzuki's like "Hey,you know some people find me attractive.." When the blonde guy was actualy just looking for a demon mark.

=D Yeah it was funny.I died man,I died.
Hahaha. I laughed when you said "Muraki is practicly molesting his wine glass." That was funny.
-Cough-
Yes, Decendents of Darkness is very suggestive.

Final Fantasy 7

When Cloud was rememebring Sephiroth (I think it was him, not sure. I haven't finnished the game yet because my brother deleted my file. D: )The room was all dark and sephiroth said:

Sephiroth: "...Nice and slow, Cloud....."

I was like. xDDDD "What?" (Although, I'm not sure what he was talking about. They never make it clear. I also highly doubt that was the exact wording or very close. That was how I remembered it.) I beleive it was after he fell into Aris's flower garden.  

UlooAloo

UlooAloo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:59 pm
Aen Kitten
Also In FF VII You Can Date Barrett as Cloud....
I'm Fairly sure Barrett is a guy sweatdrop
That, my friends, is solid proof.
You also dress Cloud in a dress,send him to a whore-house, and oyu can have the main dude pick him. It amuses me. (I'm sure you already know. >.< )
<3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:40 pm
In Kill me Kiss me Vol 1, when ''Jung-woo'' (really Tae) And Kun go to get some chemicals for class, Tae is reaching up to grab the chemicals off of the cabinet and Kun says ''Grab it tight, we wouldn't want it... falling down.'' And then a little bit later he says ''Its up so high, let me help.'' whee  

Invisible Ukulele

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:10 pm
Who groping who??? ^_~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:50 pm
mrgreen Gakuen Heaven is _full_ of suggestive lines lol ^w^  

WilyKitKat001

Magical Bibliophile

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100

Bella_Morte

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:42 am
ahh you know what makes me laugh.....in the DN Angel episode 4 "Between light and darkness" (in the anime, english subtitles if you must know) at the begining right when Daisuke wakes up from his dream and he's all like:

"but, why would I be dreaming about Hiwatari-kun?"
and then dark(in his little bubble XD) appears and they he's all like:
"it's obvious"
"eh?"
"you're in love with Hiwatari!"
xp xp xp yeah I know it's not suggestive, pretty blunt actually blaugh but I like it and I'm all like "YES! YOU'RE RIGHT DARK!! YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!" rofl rofl heart heart teehee! I always get a kick out of that scene Xp

and then later (in the same episode) Daisuke is looking up info on Hiwatari on the computer and he comes in at stands behind Daisuke and says:

"Do you really have this much interest in me?" with bedroom eyes and everything. and then he's all "you didn't even notice that I came up behind you. You were paying such absolute attention to your readings" THAT is suggestive! heart heart heart heart ^______^

ok this is the last one I swear. At the end of the episode Daisuke is going to the bus-thingy that he takes to school but Hiwatari's there and when Daisuke notices him, he's all like "I'll give you a ride" eek eek eek eek he means a ride to school but he doesn't specify ^_^ that line (and with those characters) should not should be legal to be played in front of perverts....or yaoi-fangirls heart heart heart .......... sweatdrop

you know what else I get a kick out of? when I watch these episodes on youtube almost all of them say shounen-ai in the begining at the title thingy that says "DN Angel" heart I love that! and it's not even really supposed to be shounen-ai whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:50 pm
Okay, I've just recently found some amusing lines from One Piece:

Luffy: "I'll do Sanji!" xd
Nami: "I'll do myself!" scream

I found those two amusing.

rofl  

Edward Lecter

White_DarknessXX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:31 pm
im trying to think of some..but i cant think...

~glomps person above~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:55 am
Wolf_Demon_Ayla
Some of these japanese animes just SCREAM the word sex on them sometimes hell, on some of them just look at the name!

for example::

Yu-Gi-Oh = You-Gay-Hoe! xd

omfg. xDDD;
>>dies laughing<<

Face Down In The Dirt
SHE SAID THIS DOESN‘T HURT
~User Image~

Chibi Slasher

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:31 am
everything in ouran high school host club is suggestive!! i know it's on purpose, but come on!! they're dangling boy love right in front of us and nothing's happening!! those twins!! *screams and pulls hair!!*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:44 am
*My sis playing Resident Evil 1*

*Rebecca stands up after getting shot*
Chris: Wow!
Rebecca: Hehe! I guess this bullet-proof jacket really works!
Chris: I see!
My mom: Oh come on, it's a bullet proof vest, not bullet proof breasts!

Advent Children had plenty of suggestive lines, although many of them it's the VAs' tone of voice.

EX:

Sephiroth: "Oooohhh. Where did you get this power?"

Reno: "Hey, ah, partner... This thing... It got any bite to it?"
Rude: "Shinra technology at it's finest."
Reno: "Oh, so you made this!"
Rude: "If nothing else, it's... flashy."
Reno: "Oh, gooood." *leers*
Rude: "You'll love it; I know."
Reno: "Looks like today we're clocking out early."  

RionaDaidouji

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:32 am
how about the kiss between Sauke and Naruto in the earlier episode of the anime that was so awsome  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff