Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Picture-Post]_______Dedicated To Mass Image Threads
[Prince of Tennis] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakurenbo no Yuugi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:51 pm
(Gives chase) >D  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:51 pm
WAAA! SAVE ME!  

Duckysushi

Azu_Manga_Daioh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:08 pm
What's this video clip from anyways?
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Kaidou_V_Kaoru/INUKAI/kaidou-found-something-inte.gif
I've been wondering where I can find that movie-thing for a while. I've seen lots of different screenshots.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:10 pm
Hyu mean Tenimyu? No idea where to download it, but you can find it on Youtube.  

Duckysushi

Azu_Manga_Daioh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:18 pm
Hirota Leekato
Hyu mean Tenimyu? No idea where to download it, but you can find it on Youtube.

thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:08 am
No prob  

Duckysushi

Duckysushi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:55 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Jus 'cause I wanted to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:03 pm
Kakurenbo no Yuugi
~GoddessSelene~

Ah, that explains it then. ^^

xd I haven't really thought about OishiTezu myself, but thats because its really hard to imagine the Golden Pair with anyone than each other. Though the only exception is FujiEiji xp

I like Tezuka, he's probably one of my top five favorite characters in PoT. My list of favorites would have to be (In order) Ryoma, Momoshiro, Eiji, Tezuka, and Fuji. But Inui and Kaidoh are my sixth and seventh favs. -^^-

But those are just my preferences. I do find Shinji incredibly amusing though. xp And I am particularly fond of Kamio. ^^ But then again, I find Inui amusing since he tortures the boys so much with his Special Inui drinks. rofl

I surprised myself though, I like Sakuno. The only reason its weird for me is because I usually don't like those type of characters, the ones that cry easily or need constant protection, etc. But after reading a few fanfics with her as the main character (Along with the Seigaku boys. wink ) I've grown fond of her.

Well Oishi maybe. Eiji, not so much, since he manages to get on with just about everyone.

Mmm.... well I just don't like those kind of characters. I'm more for the happy, sunshiney types xD Or the stubborn, spunky type. My favourites in order are probably: Eiji, Fuji, Ryoma (really, it's more of a tie between Fuji and Ryo), Inui, Momo, Oishi, Kaidoh (again a tie between him and Oishi) and then Tezuka. That's of Seigaku anyways.

<3 Kamio is so cute. I like the MomoKamio pairing too! (huggles Lege for posting them)

I don't really like Sakuno... it's not so much that she's the way you described her... though a little of that. It's just that she seems so.... whiny to me. I actually rather like her friend.... I forgot her name... damn.
xd Its so hard to pick your favorite from all those Seigaku boys, ne..? They're all wonderful in their own ways. -^^-

xp He is! I often feel the urge to wuffle him. heart *giggles* And I love when Shinji or Momo interacts with him. Its just so damn amusing.

I loved the MomoKamio pics though, they'er so cute together. I think its one of my new fav pairings now. I think I'll go read fanfics about that pairing now.....

*snaps fingers* Thats what else I forgot to mention! She's whiny! xd You forgot her name..? I think her name is Tomoka. At least from what I've read in fanfics. I have a terrible memory.

~GoddessSelene~

Kakurenbo no Yuugi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:25 pm
Yeppers! Eiji is just downright adorable. Oishi is the appears-to-be-stern-but-actually-really-heartwarming type (he'd make a wonderful parent <3). Inui is awesome cause he torments them all xD and so on.

(nods) That it is! He seems to get on the best with Seigaku :3

I need to go read some Tenipuri fanfics all together xD; I haven't been reading any fanfics for a while now, I stopped before I started watching the series so....

Probably cause I know her nickname is Tomo. She just cracks me up xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:26 pm
User Image

A screenshot I found infinitely amusing. THEY DARE CALL THIS A SHONEN SERIES? BLASPHEMY!  

Kakurenbo no Yuugi

Duckysushi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:32 pm
Kakurenbo no Yuugi
Yeppers! Eiji is just downright adorable. Oishi is the appears-to-be-stern-but-actually-really-heartwarming type (he'd make a wonderful parent <3). Inui is awesome cause he torments them all xD and so on.

(nods) That it is! He seems to get on the best with Seigaku :3

I need to go read some Tenipuri fanfics all together xD; I haven't been reading any fanfics for a while now, I stopped before I started watching the series so....

Probably cause I know her nickname is Tomo. She just cracks me up xD

I'm gonna bug ya untill you do Koneko. Go read. Now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:39 pm
Amen to that Kakurenbo no Yuugi!!

To think they would even call it shonen without the ai rofl

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

Duckysushi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:03 pm
Sayaka Tenoh
Amen to that Kakurenbo no Yuugi!!

To think they would even call it shonen without the ai rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:47 pm
xD Damn straight! (oh goodie, MORE puns!)

Go ahead Lege >p I'm good at ignoring people.  

Kakurenbo no Yuugi

Duckysushi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:13 pm
. . . Um... as in reference to the movie.... I ask this in all seriouness.

Do firetornadoes ACTUALLY appear on Tennis fields during games?  
[Picture-Post]_______Dedicated To Mass Image Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff