Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Shota Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Shota?
  what is shota?
  of course I do!!!
  No thats so wrong!!
View Results

UlooAloo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:47 pm
Some shota is ok. The 13+ studff. The 5 year old stuff kind of freaks me out. x_o  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:09 pm
kiba132324
Some shota is ok. The 13+ studff. The 5 year old stuff kind of freaks me out. x_o

Actually i think its cute ^_^ I can see it now a handsome 20 year old with a cute 6 year old together, no sex but loYs of kissING and hugging moments and maybe a lot of gropage XD  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

.blood x stitched x paws.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:49 pm
Please don't flame me, but i've been pushing about this stoy idea of two brothers in love...and now i'm think of adding in some shota...

so yeah, no i'm not really into shota much, but i did buy a comic a few years back cause i thought the cover was kinda cute--looked liked two friends. but what i got wasn't exactly what i thought....it was shota.
i wasn't freaked out as i'd been a Chibi TrunksxMirai TrunksxGohan and a bit of a GotenxChibi Trunks fan for a while. --but lets not talk about my DBZ phase...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:17 pm
I don't mind it...
Because... I like one with a older guy and some one who's 15. @__@

DeniedUltraSex

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

UlooAloo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:54 pm
Jade Rotaski
kiba132324

Actually i think its cute ^_^ I can see it now a handsome 20 year old with a cute 6 year old together, no sex but loYs of kissING and hugging moments and maybe a lot of gropage XD
But a 6 year old would not know anything about love, it would be completely onesided. I guess that is ok, but I would feel sorry that the onlder one would not be able to show any affection to the younger one for a couple of years.

Edit: This is my opinion, I don't have anything against your opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:03 pm
Below 10 is eeeeeww for me. And only in anime. I HATE RL shota.  

Kiba Ryuun

Man-Hungry Receiver

17,615 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sausage Fest 200

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:49 pm
kiba132324
Jade Rotaski
kiba132324

But a 6 year old would not know anything about love, it would be completely onesided. I guess that is ok, but I would feel sorry that the onlder one would not be able to show any affection to the younger one for a couple of years.

lol! No thats okay you have a rigth to state tyour opinion and I think a 6 year old would not know much about love and mearly belive that kissing and hugging and gropage at that age is normal and wouldprobably grow up bleiving it was the norm. either way i still think its cute. And why can't he ollder one show affecton, maybe not as a lover but as a father at least, that in a way is better than nothing me thinks ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:16 pm
Jade Rotaski
kiba132324
Jade Rotaski
kiba132324

lol! No thats okay you have a rigth to state tyour opinion and I think a 6 year old would not know much about love and mearly belive that kissing and hugging and gropage at that age is normal and wouldprobably grow up bleiving it was the norm. either way i still think its cute. And why can't he ollder one show affecton, maybe not as a lover but as a father at least, that in a way is better than nothing me thinks ^_^
Yes, I can understand it that way. The older one can pass effection to the younger one, although I don't think a younger child should be stuck in an intimate situation without understanding it. Wait...XP I think I just proved your point.
Ok, I understand.~ (:  

UlooAloo

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:23 pm
kiba132324
Jade Rotaski
kiba132324
Jade Rotaski
kiba132324

Yes, I can understand it that way. The older one can pass effection to the younger one, although I don't think a younger child should be stuck in an intimate situation without understanding it. Wait...XP I think I just proved your point.
Ok, I understand.~ (:

Ha ha! Yeah i think you did! XP Ah well, I said this before about Incest and the same applies with Shota; Shota is a complicahted thing, its like Marmite; You either love it or you hate it ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:56 pm
Kiba CatBoiLatcher
Below 10 is eeeeeww for me. And only in anime. I HATE RL shota.

same here
i tend to like my guys around the age of 15 i really dont like them when they are above the age of 21....but if they look young it fine with me xD  

Eggypooh

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:13 pm
Just depends..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:02 pm
Meh... Not much. See.... Especially in Yaoi, it's not as entertaining because since a lot of the err... youngn's in it are either much too young to understand sexual interaction, there is no... *cant think of how to say this* mutual...
Goddammit, they're often too young to know what sex is anyway, so in my view the innocence isnt entertaining!! >.< Plus it makes me feel like a *****.
I like it when it's on-contact, both parties OBVIOUSLY know what they're doing, and a little dirty, and shota doesn't do it for me >.<
But kids r cute... just not in yaoi >> << >>  

Sorutsuki

Geraldine Way

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:06 pm
Shota is okay as long as the kid is not younger than 12-13.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:11 pm
Menelya
Shota is okay as long as the kid is not younger than 12-13.

That kind of defeats the purpose of it being shota if the kid isn't going to be prepubescent.  

Lunar Kissed

esaure

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:57 pm
I dislike it because i have 16 neices and 11 nephews. To say the least it squicks me to no end that 'children' are protrayed as such. Though, shota to me is like 6yr old's to 14yr's old.

What-ever floats your boat.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces