Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Ninja's Rping Hangout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candyHOLICo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:47 am
((Has the next mission already started? Can I join now?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:00 pm
yes!  

Rebel_Princess

candyHOLICo

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:43 pm
((Yay~! Ok how am I going to start? Ummmmm))
Maki walked around the town, not really knowing what to do next. I wonder if I'll be able to pick up any mission at all...  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:34 pm
outside rp *go to the bar*!!!!!!
meet ur teammates there!  

Rebel_Princess

candyHOLICo

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:03 pm
((Ok.))
Maki walked into the bar. She sat down, but she didn't feel like anything fancy, so she ordered a beer.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:08 pm
Kurenai walked the streets of town, she came upon the bar. Casualy she went and sat upon one of the empty seats. "I'd like a Bacardi Silver please." she ordered the bar tender. ((so Kika or Kira...whichever! are u at the bar too??))  

Vampire_Ninja88

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:49 am
Zed looked at kurenai."You must really be new here hehe...being so fancy and all."Zed went towards the two strangers and gave them a bow. "My name is Zed and I don't like screwups so if your gonna be a part of our...hmmm organization you could say...don't do anything wreckless. Why you ask? Because Jino is the only one I can't kill for being a screw-up. AND! Because I don't like screw-ups" Said to the girls while he sat once again on his stool and took a gulp of his beer. "Now that your here you should know what we are up to..."His voice grew serious very suddenly." What you really need to know is that shes comming to kill probably...all of us and we have to kill her. Capiche?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 3:43 pm
By her I'm assuming you mean me? said Kira walking into the bar up to the bar tender ording a beer.  

Rebel_Princess

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:31 am
"Indeed my lady...I do mean you" Zed walked up to her and made a bow."It would be stupid of me to ask to what do we deserve the honor of looking over your precious figure right? And so I won't"the dark ninja gave his back to her and walked out of the bar.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:45 pm
Zed never stops amuzing me....
*Kira looks into the small cystal around her neck*User Image
But Jino-kun is what I really find intresting...
Kika: Leave them alone!
Kira: Just stay in your little dream world and let me play awhile....
Kika: KIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Rebel_Princess

Vampire_Ninja88

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:39 pm
Kurenai rises from her seat. "Hn. I assure you I do not screw up." she says somewhat silent to herself. She finished off her drink, and made her way over to Kira. "Provide me with percise details on my supposed mission." she said in a sincere tone.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:27 pm
If Zed is going to be a pain in my a** he will be in yours and I don't think you took that screw up comment to nicely. Why don't we take him down a peg or to and damage his pride some then we decide to kill him or not?
What do you say it could be fun?  

Rebel_Princess

Vampire_Ninja88

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:00 pm
"Hmph, he is quite the a*****e i do adimit. Also, that 'screw-up' remark i was not to fond of. But I have not found quite enough reason to remove him from this world, I wish to see his skill first of all." she says with a tactfull smile. After a few moments Kurenai asked dubious voice "Are you two not comrades?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:02 pm
Was he not just discussing with you means to kill me or save her?
*points at Necklace*
I never said Kill him maybe have a bit of fun?
*turns to bartender*
Give me another please would you like anything Kurnai?  

Rebel_Princess

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:05 pm
"Well Jino...sounds like I can't turn this meeting into anything else than a real, clean and unforgivable bloodshed."Zed bowed to Kira and gave her his back leaving the bar and standing outside.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff