Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Music - Related Topics
Singers of the guild. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite female voice type?
  Light/airy soprano
  Lyrical mid-range soprano
  Dark toned soprano
  Dramatic operatic soprano
  lighter lyrical mezzo soprano
  darker toned mezzo soprano
  Higher-alto
  deep voiced alto
  raspy-screaming type alto
View Results

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:24 pm
To be honest with you guys there are lessons on screaming ...you can get professional lessons for screaming, growling the whole nine yards...they train you to do it so it doesn't strain your vocal chords  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:46 pm
Fallentowards
To be honest with you guys there are lessons on screaming ...you can get professional lessons for screaming, growling the whole nine yards...they train you to do it so it doesn't strain your vocal chords
I was wondering about that. Because I always ruin my voice..and then I go flat... and that's not good...Too bad I'm already taking cello lessons. I could learn how to scream...man that sounds weird...  

Laharl Part Deux

SuzuranHime

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:47 pm
I know I'm an alto since that's what I was ranged at since my senior year in high school. I can sing in pitch with Gackt which is actually a bit impressive to my friends. I'm huge into japanese rock, espically Malice Mizer & Due le Quartz  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:39 pm
GothicGypsy78
I know I'm an alto since that's what I was ranged at since my senior year in high school. I can sing in pitch with Gackt which is actually a bit impressive to my friends. I'm huge into japanese rock, espically Malice Mizer & Due le Quartz

Malice mizer is quite kewl and awesome i like altos  

Fallentowards

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:11 am
does everyone know what the classifications are for voice types?..because if anyone reading isn't quite sure i will give the general classifications .  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:17 am
AH the singing has died!  

Fallentowards

-Isel-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:53 pm
I sing in tune with the likes of Miyavi, David Bowie, Juka (of Moi dix Mois), and oddly enough compared to those lower voices, Axl Rose and Chris Cornell (but mainly his lower tones, such as in Alice In Chains's "Right Turn").  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:06 am
I'm a high ranged alto. I love singing mostly rock but am in a cappella in my high school.  

Raven Halliwell

cottoned cooter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:42 pm
I've gotten many good reviews about my singing....but being 13 it does give out on me more than I would like it to. I'm a lyrical soprano.....yay for soprano's
blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:18 pm
[XxXRage and LoveXxX]
I've gotten many good reviews about my singing....but being 13 it does give out on me more than I would like it to. I'm a lyrical soprano.....yay for soprano's
blaugh

your voice is still in the process of growing and changing when your 13, so it does give out but congrats on knowing your a lyrical soprano, do you get coaching?  

Fallentowards

cottoned cooter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:36 am
Fallentowards
[XxXRage and LoveXxX]
blaugh

your voice is still in the process of growing and changing when your 13, so it does give out but congrats on knowing your a lyrical soprano, do you get coaching?
yes I get coaching from my chorus teacher and from my voice instructor....they got me into going to auditions for statewide music festivals  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:34 pm
I am a soprano. I tend to sing with darker vowel sounds.
(I can also sing alto with my chest voice. But that's not for choir.) I sing in chamber choir at my school.  

Pocky et Muffins

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:45 pm
I'm a coloratura soprano. I sing all kinds of stuff — medieval, classical, modern — and I love fast tempos and high notes. I can get a step above Christine's high E in the Phantom of the Opera duet, if I'm in good voice.

Medieval music was my first love. I'm singing it in pubs now and I'm poised to go pro.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:22 pm
That's way cool. I'm a soprano, but I'm not sure what kind. I can reach the B above Christine's E pretty consistently, and have hit the C a few times.
I'm in choir at school, and also one of 4 sopranos in the mixed show choir. (16 total) I also try out for community theaters' musicals. I want to be a Broadway actress.

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Hrafnulfur

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:34 pm
Wow, I'm a dude with a really good soprano...My friends say I sound just like the lead singer of Danzig  
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff