Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:36 pm
Durza the Shade
Masquanade
Dear Mods-

I AM evacuation to Merdian, Mississippi, four hours away. I have no clue when I'll be back, but please continue modding and checking the Guild Home Page for any requests to join. 3nodding I believe I'm leaving later on tonight.

I know you're already gone, but good luck, Masq! Hope you come out of this okay. cool

3nodding Wish I coulda given you a piece of turqoise, Masq, but good luck!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:39 pm
Yo all! I'm four hours north of my home and the eye of the storm isn't hitting where I live- it's hitting east of my house. The traffic was crazy though I left at six in the morning. Lots of evacuees up here from Alabama to lower Mississippi. I've been kind of bored all day. I brought some stuff to do . . . but mostly I've been chillin' with my cousins. I'm still getting online- I think this is my second time today- I got on around 11. So you can PM me if anything urgent is needed. Wow the news reported just reported from my home town! *couldn't figure out where he was in the town though*  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:29 pm
I LIVE! I'm home. *fixed oggy's attempt at the BNG razz ,P, & Future stickie* xp heart heart heart heart actually where i evacuated to got hit harder than my house which is a mile from the water. my town had barely any damage then the other town which was four hours away- massive damage there. We came home because we had power here and not power there. so . . . whee . . . i'm hungry  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:41 pm
Meep! Gomen... I'll leave P,P,F editing to you next time.  

iOggy

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:13 pm
Masquanade
I LIVE! I'm home. *fixed oggy's attempt at the BNG razz ,P, & Future stickie* xp heart heart heart heart actually where i evacuated to got hit harder than my house which is a mile from the water. my town had barely any damage then the other town which was four hours away- massive damage there. We came home because we had power here and not power there. so . . . whee . . . i'm hungry

Yaay! xd *huggles the Masq* Glad it all ended up allright!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:38 pm
*sneezes loudly, covering my mouth/nose* umm... yeah... I might not be on much for a little while.... I seem to be sick... *has slept 16 hrs in the past 24* 0.o  

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:04 am
I'm leaving for the Massillon BOA trip; I'll be back Sunday afternoon. Wish us luck! cool  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:36 am
Aryah
*sneezes loudly, covering my mouth/nose* umm... yeah... I might not be on much for a little while.... I seem to be sick... *has slept 16 hrs in the past 24* 0.o

O.o

See, when I was sick, that was the perfect excuse to sit on Gaia for, oh, 12 hours in a row...  

iOggy

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:40 am
oggywoggy222
Aryah

O.o

See, when I was sick, that was the perfect excuse to sit on Gaia for, oh, 12 hours in a row...

I sleep a lot when I'm sick... and staring at a computer screen makes me kinda... wierd.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:35 pm
Durza the Shade
I'm leaving for the Massillon BOA trip; I'll be back Sunday afternoon. Wish us luck! cool
Good Luck Durza! And welcome back Masq....argh...I'm glad that stupid hurricane is gone....thought we were going to drown lol...It just stopped raining not long ago... sweatdrop  

Skye of Thunder

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:33 am
Who thinks we should do something for Halloween? I'm not quite sure what that would be though.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:52 am
Masquanade
Who thinks we should do something for Halloween? I'm not quite sure what that would be though.

Me neither... but I lurvish Halloween!!! xp  

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

Ascend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:16 pm
Masquanade

Trick-or-treating, DUH. blaugh

Just an idea, but maybe we could incorporate siggys, somehow. I was thinkin' some mods could put something like, "HAPPY HALLOWEEN, BAND NERD GUILD" in their sig for an hour or so. Whoever sees it can send a trade to them. The treat'll be around 10g or so. Er... maybe. sweatdrop

((Ho yeah, welcome back, Masq!! whee ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:07 am
Who thinks the band bus thread should be locked and deleted? I mean it is another band story thread, but it relates to something in particular but . . . that doesn't mean it won't branch off . . . just wanted to hear your ideas.

I went by the Guild Lotto . . .uh I didn't know it was closed. sweatdrop Did I miss the announcement about that?  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:33 pm
Masquanade
Who thinks the band bus thread should be locked and deleted? I mean it is another band story thread, but it relates to something in particular but . . . that doesn't mean it won't branch off . . . just wanted to hear your ideas.

I went by the Guild Lotto . . .uh I didn't know it was closed. sweatdrop Did I miss the announcement about that?

1) I already locked said thread.

2) No, you didn't miss the announcement, as I didn't make one. But considering that it had been sitting for alomst a week with no ticket sales...

3) I love teh Halloween! And I agree, we should do something. No clue what, though.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games