Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amber Ocean

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:21 pm
I'm Alex and I'm interested in learnign more about Wicca. ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:50 pm
well, I will put the exact same post I did in the mentoring program as I did here, not to spam or anything, I hate that, but this seems to be the exact place to put this:

*sighs* I am new to practicly everything, the only thing I know is what I believe. I believe that everything is connected in some way, about how we are animal spirits in the human form, we have our spirit guides and guardians to help protects us from danger, and find us when we are lost, and that there is magic in the world, there is always a life after death.

sorry I went on a little there sweatdrop I really don't know what I am intrested in learning, I want to learn  

Angelic Indigo Wolf

wodewose

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:01 pm
hey, I`m a 36 year old Welsh Pagan, no set "path" mostly shamanic like stuff.Married to a witch from a family tradition.I`m here to share what little I know and to learn from others.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:19 am
hi! i'm dexter and i want to learn about pretty much everything but especially the norse/asatru beliefs  

vincent_1126

Charity.Solei

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:36 am
Welcome every one! I am sure you'll have a great time here and learn a-lot!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:37 pm
vincent_1126
hi! i'm dexter and i want to learn about pretty much everything but especially the norse/asatru beliefs

*everything* ?

Well, at least you don't set your personal standards too low, eh? Way to be eager. 2 brownie points. Keep track of those, you can save them up for valuable wisdom and prizes.  

salemwildfire

Iryn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:25 pm
Hi. I'm obviously new here. ^O^;
I have been a pagan for about 10 years possibly more. Hard to set a date on something like that. To me it always felt like nature was a powerful force. I've been actively following the druid path for only a couple of years though. It took me awhile to match a pagan path to what I believed.
Not really a fluffy though. I'm an archaeologist so I tend to take a researchers point of view to such things as mythology and the historical record.
I have done my research into paganism on a professional scale and a personal scale, but by no means am I any kind of expert or guru. I doubt anyone could know everything when it comes to this particular field. Its just so vast.
Anyways, I've joined this guild to help further my pursuit of knowledge and if anyone needs, share a bit too.
Thanks for letting me in! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:31 pm
*looks around*

Well, I suppose I'll do it.

*holds out hand* Welcome!  

salemwildfire

Mysterious A

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:16 am
Hello, everyone.

My name is Mysterious A, but you can shorten that however you want. They always do.

I'm interested in learning. Anything you have to tell me, I'll "listen"/read and put it to use in my head.

I just want to know more. Expand my horizons. It'd be most appreciated. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:09 am
Hey I'm lilad or Ashley. I've been Pagan and a Witch for about 4 years now but there's still lots I'd like to learn. This looks like a really great place!  

lilad

Friendly Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

[NEDM]

Dapper Genius

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:15 am
Hi everyone.

I'm Luna, and I've been practicing Wicca for almost 5 years now. I learned through books and some self searching, and did what I thought was right.

Said books were, of course, of the Silver Ravenwolf, Scott Cunningham, and Raymond Buckland variety.

Not that I don't respect any of these authors, mind you, but when I first visited here, I couldn't believe what I saw. I went to the sites suggested (Why Wiccans Suck is a great one!), and I couldn't help but smile. I may not agree with everything stated, but it's certainly thought provoking, at the very least.

Anyways, thank you for letting me join. I appreciate the opportunity to learn more.

~ domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:25 pm
Hello. I've been calling myself a pagan for about five years now. I've been trying to read all the good books that have been suggested to me. Right now I'm reading Drawing Down the Moon and it is everything I expected of it. I call myself a pagan right now because I'm not sure of which direction I want to go. I'm leaning towards Norse but I haven't fully decided. Once I know... well, then I guess I'd like to find a coven or whatever.

For now I'm here to learn. I'm always looking to learn more.  

alexiathegreat

Worst_Witch

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:07 pm
Hey all. I'm a free-wheeling kitchen witch, with a wee bit of Neo-wiccan background. After practicing my own way for the past five years, I figure it would be a pretty good idea to get a little grounding and some far better knowledge about witchcraft, magic, and various paths of paganism.
Can't wait to learn!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:37 pm
*wanders into the guild* This place is great. smile I've been on the Path for about 5 years, am strongly leaning towards Druidic teaching after getting a solid background in Wicca and Witchcraft. I'm not a fluffy bunny (any more ^_^ ) but I will always be open to learning. I'm also putting my name up here if you'd like to pm me any questions about Wicca or Druidism, herbalism, crystals, aromatherapy or chakras. I'll also be getting my Reiki lvl 1 in the fall as well. I honestly dont' have the spare time to be a mentor right now, but I am considering putting myself on that list soon. 3nodding  

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Comforting Herpes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:44 pm
Hello everyone, thanks for letting me join! I've been studying Wicca for only about 7 months? It's very intriguing so far and I love to read all that I can on it. I'm very eager to learn new things about it and am trying to stay away from things of the fluff variety razz Well, nice meeting you!  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff