Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:58 am
4laugh My kitties are adorable! I had a two sided snuggle this morning.
blaugh Beechwood sheets are love.
biggrin Mattresses are comphy.
smile My roommate is love and she liked her tea!
confused It's lonely without other people in the same room.
sad Everyone's so far away now.
cry Especially that damned Irishman!!! *pokes*
crying And I have to work tomorrow.
emo And my room is a mess and I got dirt all over the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:51 pm
evil My state sucks a huge amount of a**. Enough people couldn't see past their own bigotry, to see that the bill they just passed doesn't only stop the "zOMG! Ebul gays!" from getting married.

So, now not only do I live in a state where someone could fire me for having the gender identity that I do, or for the fact that I'm gay, and I would have no case to sue for discrimination, I live in a state where the people are stupid enough to write blatant discrimination into our constitution. Lovely.

Another rant, so I'll just add it to this post. Do people not understand that you can't be vegetarian, and eat chicken and/or fish? You're not a polo-pesco-vegetarian. You're not a vegetarian at all! Damn, people, stop making vegetarians look stupid, and just call yourself pescatarians or polo-pescatarians.  

IH_Zero

midara the happy banshee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:02 pm
AngryRobotsInc.
Another rant, so I'll just add it to this post. Do people not understand that you can't be vegetarian, and eat chicken and/or fish? You're not a polo-pesco-vegetarian. You're not a vegetarian at all! Damn, people, stop making vegetarians look stupid, and just call yourself pescatarians or polo-pescatarians.

THANK YOU. Not only is this stupid, it leads to all sorts of confusion about what vegetarianism really is. A while ago a friend of mine was on an flight from France to Germany, and asked for a vegetarian meal. She was then asked whether she wanted chicken or fish. She asserted again that she was a vegetarian and as such didn't eat chicken and fish, only to have the flight attendant sigh and tel her that chicken is fowl and fish is fish, and neither one is meat. rolleyes [/rant]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:31 am
Grah. Boo on brains that think in spirals and images with disgustingly obscure motivational tracks. scream

Tonight, after taking stupid math test of death and destruction, I shall KILL THINGS IN AZEROTH!!! scream  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

IH_Zero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:29 pm
crying If it's not one thing in this house, it's another. Not only did we get the joy of discovering 10 leaks under our sink, a pipe to our water heater just burst this evening. So we had to clean up puddles of water that had poured through from the upstairs attic, down to our downstairs bathroom and the kitchen.

biggrin My cello and violin were luckily not in the attic when the pipe burst.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:57 am
Nothing quite gives an emotional downswing the UMPH of disgusting your closest friend who them proceeds to tell you how sorry she is for you.

Pity and disgust - my two FAVORITE emotions to elicit in people I care about.  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:34 am
Deoridhe
Nothing quite gives an emotional downswing the UMPH of disgusting your closest friend who them proceeds to tell you how sorry she is for you.

I am confuzzled. But, you probably dont want to tell me, you would be afraid I would tell every ancestor that does not already know. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:21 pm
So I'm trying to code Project 4. I'm not even on the hard stuff yet, all I'm trying to do is dynamically allocate space for a 2-D array. We're even allowed to copy the function from the lecture notes. So, since when I copy things from the website into GL, it screws up the spacing, and I don't like the function header style, I decide to type it in by hand. I compile, run, seg fault.

I try different things to fix it for two days.

Today at lunch, while waiting for the lines to get shorter, I copy-pasted the function from the website, fixed the indentation--and it works perfectly. Doing diff on both versions tells me they are exactly the same.

WHAT. THE. ********.  

TheDisreputableDog

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:34 pm
deadmanjake
Deoridhe

I am confuzzled. But, you probably dont want to tell me, you would be afraid I would tell every ancestor that does not already know. wink

...I'm never sure how much is attention whoring and how much isn't, but I suppose a cryptic post is the worst sort of attention whoring in existence, ne?

I elicited disgust because I expressed the fact that when I'm stressed/irritated with big things I tend to be cryptic and catty and bitchy to strangers on the internet. I'm still trying to decide how "ok" it is, but I'm having problems coming up with functional alternatives and I really don't want to start punching walls again, though my friend seemed to think that was preferable for some reason.

And then I was pitied for debating on Gaia. And for being defensive upon being told that I got emotional and "worked up" about debates too much and I just shouldn't. And for being defensive at all, because she didn't want to offend me or hurt me.

And around then I decided that solitude was a wonderful thing and began to wonder why I even bother talking, which would be the melodramatic and childish response, and so took myself off to bed. I'm still bleeding today; besides no longer mentioning Gaia to her, I haven't decided what I want to do.

You all know I'm not necessarily presenting this in a balanced manner, yes? Good.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:06 pm
Happy: I'm being smart this year, and I registered for my classes early. So I got into everything I wanted, and even landed a coveted spot in Professor Page's class! heart

Worried: I'm trying to graduate sooner, so I'm taking six classes next semester (as opposed to my usual five), one of them being microbiology--which, to my understanding, is the class of DOOM. My batshit insanity might finally catch up with me.

Bummed: My orientation at Target tomorrow is at seven. In the morning. sad Thursday's my sleep-in day...and it's not like I can go back to bed after that, since the thing ends at noon.

Crappy: The criteria was changed for my majour, so now the math class I took over the summer doesn't count, even though I got a B. I thought I was finished with the evils of math, but now I have to take another course, one that's much harder than the "elementary algebra" that I took. This will surely bring down my GPA. emo  

queertastrophy

Pelta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:02 pm
evil I really REALLY REALLY want to slap someone.
sad I have a class at 9 am tomorrow
confused A bugbite on my leg is itching
smile I'm all warm and full of food
xd I got a first on my harmony assignment!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:20 pm
missmagpie

I really really really want you to slap that someone.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:19 pm
reagun ban
missmagpie

I really really really really wanna know who! twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:20 pm
Deoridhe
reagun ban
missmagpie

I really really really really wanna know who! twisted

No one you know.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:39 am
Deoridhe
...I'm never sure how much is attention whoring and how much isn't, but I suppose a cryptic post is the worst sort of attention whoring in existence, ne?

eek
sweatdrop
neutral
sad
cry
crying
gonk
I often accidently end up crypto-posting.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games