Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Raph winced a bit again. "Uh....yeah. I uh....had a run in wit an infected Purple Dragon and got bit."
Sirea tilted her head slightly as she listened to Raph, noting how he winced on the subject about being a zombie. "You have nothing to be afraid of here. Different world, different territory. I can tell you weren't alive through your scent, and I've had my share of encountering various undead." She said. "At least in these parts, you have nothing to worry about. Our town welcomes all races, whether they be full-blooded or hybrids. That may sound a little too good to be true, yes, but it is not so easy as some races oppose each other...or natural habits of certain races cause problems with coexisting. Because of it, rules have to be placed in order to maintain that co-existence. For example, vampires need blood in order to survive, and yet that would cause problems for the living while also having vampires be hunted and killed." She then glanced back at the door that lead into the forbidden library. "Niede there is a vampire. She actually had found an alternate food source for vampires without having to hunt or rely on blood bags."

Xena nodded as she held the Necronomicon and would make her way out of the forbidden library.

"It does sound too good ta be true. We ain't got places like that where I come from. Most tha time, besides a few places we visited, we're looked at as freaks or monsters." Raph said. Hearing Niede, he thought about it for a moment, then nodded. "Yeah....that'd be nice. If you don't mind."
Sirea gave a nod to Niede. "Indeed, I do remember. We still have you to thank for it though." She then looked at Raph. "It's a nice idea of having such a place, but maintaining coexistence and harmony is not so easy. While staying at our town, you are safe among our walls as far as acceptance and the like, but outside our town...I can't guarantee your safety. Especially with the Empire of Humanity having most control over alot of territories."

Xena gazed at the book before she started to look through the pages.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:02 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Raph winced a bit again. "Uh....yeah. I uh....had a run in wit an infected Purple Dragon and got bit."
Sirea tilted her head slightly as she listened to Raph, noting how he winced on the subject about being a zombie. "You have nothing to be afraid of here. Different world, different territory. I can tell you weren't alive through your scent, and I've had my share of encountering various undead." She said. "At least in these parts, you have nothing to worry about. Our town welcomes all races, whether they be full-blooded or hybrids. That may sound a little too good to be true, yes, but it is not so easy as some races oppose each other...or natural habits of certain races cause problems with coexisting. Because of it, rules have to be placed in order to maintain that co-existence. For example, vampires need blood in order to survive, and yet that would cause problems for the living while also having vampires be hunted and killed." She then glanced back at the door that lead into the forbidden library. "Niede there is a vampire. She actually had found an alternate food source for vampires without having to hunt or rely on blood bags."

Xena nodded as she held the Necronomicon and would make her way out of the forbidden library.

"It does sound too good ta be true. We ain't got places like that where I come from. Most tha time, besides a few places we visited, we're looked at as freaks or monsters." Raph said. Hearing Niede, he thought about it for a moment, then nodded. "Yeah....that'd be nice. If you don't mind."
Sirea gave a nod to Niede. "Indeed, I do remember. We still have you to thank for it though." She then looked at Raph. "It's a nice idea of having such a place, but maintaining coexistence and harmony is not so easy. While staying at our town, you are safe among our walls as far as acceptance and the like, but outside our town...I can't guarantee your safety. Especially with the Empire of Humanity having most control over alot of territories."

Niede nods her head at Raph. "It's no trouble, really. I told Clone, and she says he can start it. What would you like? I can grow any part, maybe a nice leg or an arm?" She nods her head at Sirea. "That they do, even with the territory given to you by Elizabeth you are much smaller. My own nation can't say much about land mass, we are a series of islands after all." She then gave a shrug of her shoulders.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph nodded to Sirea, then looked at Xena. "Careful wit that. Read tha wrong passage and we all might be zombies." he said. He didn't like the look of the book. It gave off a bad vibe. The leather it was covered in didn't look quite right either. Hearing Niede, he looked her way. "Uh....Leg'd be fine. Thank you, Ma'am."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:17 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head at Raph. "It's no trouble, really. I told Clone, and she says he can start it. What would you like? I can grow any part, maybe a nice leg or an arm?" She nods her head at Sirea. "That they do, even with the territory given to you by Elizabeth you are much smaller. My own nation can't say much about land mass, we are a series of islands after all." She then gave a shrug of her shoulders.
"Which is why we must make sure neither they or New Kennel claim the Contested Lands." She said with a nod before she looked at Raph. "Oh, the contents of that book has more than just undead related stuff. While using this book is risky in itself, it can be useful...as along as you're well-prepared." Sirea said. "This book in particular was written by a man named Abdul Alhazred. It contains many spells relating to the Great Old Ones, some of which are spells used in their favor...however, there are spells that can be used against them. The book also prophecizes that the Great Old Ones will be free from their imprisonment, however the tides of their war against the Elder Gods will be in their favor."

"I'll be careful." She said as she looked through the pages, one of which had her shudder. There was a spell that would accelerate the transformation from human to a Deep One.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Which is why we must make sure neither they or New Kennel claim the Contested Lands." She said with a nod before she looked at Raph. "Oh, the contents of that book has more than just undead related stuff. While using this book is risky in itself, it can be useful...as along as you're well-prepared." Sirea said. "This book in particular was written by a man named Abdul Alhazred. It contains many spells relating to the Great Old Ones, some of which are spells used in their favor...however, there are spells that can be used against them. The book also prophecizes that the Great Old Ones will be free from their imprisonment, however the tides of their war against the Elder Gods will be in their favor."

"I'll be careful." She said as she looked through the pages, one of which had her shudder. There was a spell that would accelerate the transformation from human to a Deep One.

A person that looked just like Niede, only wearing a brightly colored poodle skirt dress walked into the room with everyone. Sirea would recognize this as Clone. She is holding a human leg. "One dinner special for a zombie." She laughs softly at her own joke as she hands the leg to Raph. "Here you go!" She walks over to Sirea and offers a friendly hug, with back pats. "It's so good to see you! I'm always happy to have you over. I plan on visiting soon."

Clone sees Xena and waves. "Oh my! You must be Xena! It's nice to see you safe and sound back here, at home. You must have been homesick! I there anything you need?"

Niede notices when her clone walks in. She nods at Sirea. "We all do what we can, and my people are very concerned with land. They have made ways to make artificial islands to you know, make more room, but it always seems like we need more. There's also the question of clean water, food, you know." She then shrugs her shoulders. "So far the Empire does not see us as a threat and that has worked in our favor."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:23 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"No wonder ya got it locked up." Raph said as he heard Sirea explain about the Necronomican. He then looked over at Xena and nods. "Ya ok?" he asked. When clone come in and handed him the leg, he gave her a respectful bow. "Thanks. Is there....uh........somewhere I can go and eat this?" he asked. He still hated eating in front of others.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:31 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

A person that looked just like Niede, only wearing a brightly colored poodle skirt dress walked into the room with everyone. Sirea would recognize this as Clone. She is holding a human leg. "One dinner special for a zombie." She laughs softly at her own joke as she hands the leg to Raph. "Here you go!" She walks over to Sirea and offers a friendly hug, with back pats. "It's so good to see you! I'm always happy to have you over. I plan on visiting soon."

Clone sees Xena and waves. "Oh my! You must be Xena! It's nice to see you safe and sound back here, at home. You must have been homesick! I there anything you need?"

Niede notices when her clone walks in. She nods at Sirea. "We all do what we can, and my people are very concerned with land. They have made ways to make artificial islands to you know, make more room, but it always seems like we need more. There's also the question of clean water, food, you know." She then shrugs her shoulders. "So far the Empire does not see us as a threat and that has worked in our favor."
Sirea smiled as she gave Clone a hug as well. "It's good to see you as well, though sadly our visit isn't under good circumstances." She then tilted her head slightly. "A visit? That would be nice."

Xena felt off guard upon seeing Clone, and was even speechless. "Oh...um...I'm okay..." She murmured to both Clone and Raph as she focused on the pages.

"As long as we keep it that way, we should be fine." Sirea said with a sigh then looked at Clone. "Dan hasn't been feeling all to well. He's been poisoned by a Deep Ones so we're trying to find a cure for him. Zelda's currently with him."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea smiled as she gave Clone a hug as well. "It's good to see you as well, though sadly our visit isn't under good circumstances." She then tilted her head slightly. "A visit? That would be nice."

Xena felt off guard upon seeing Clone, and was even speechless. "Oh...um...I'm okay..." She murmured to both Clone and Raph as she focused on the pages.

"As long as we keep it that way, we should be fine." Sirea said with a sigh then looked at Clone. "Dan hasn't been feeling all to well. He's been poisoned by a Deep Ones so we're trying to find a cure for him. Zelda's currently with him."

Clone nods her head. "I heard about Dan, I'm so sorry. I do hope you find something in the book to help. You know if I can help in any way I will." She smiles brightly and then looks at Xena. "I should explain who, or rather what I am. I am a clone of Niede. I was made to be the conscience that she lacks. I work with Sirea here a lot to keep Niede in line. Unfortunately, I'm not good at thinking up names, so, I just call myself Clone."

Niede walks over to Rap. "Sure, follow me, would the dining room be okay?" She then heads off, walking slowly so that Raph could easily keep up. She opens a door and an opulent kitchen with a dining room set on as well. "Is this good enough? I can take you to a private room if you want?"  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:54 am
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph nodded.

Xena would find a passage that told how to cure what was wrong with Dan.

@Clone: He looked at her and listened for a bit before looking at Elizabeth. He nodded and followed her. "It'll be fine as long as no one walks in. I'm not fond a bein watched."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:22 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Raph nodded.

@Clone: He looked at her and listened for a bit before looking at Elizabeth. He nodded and followed her. "It'll be fine as long as no one walks in. I'm not fond a bein watched."
Sirea gave a nod to Clone. "I know you would, and you know I appreciate any help you, Niede, and Elizabeth can offer."

Xena glanced over at Clone. "A conscience? Like Jiminy Cricket?" She asked before she found the page she was looking for. "Found it!" She said as she looked over the page.

"You did?" Sirea walked over to look at the page as well.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Raph nodded.

Sirea gave a nod to Clone. "I know you would, and you know I appreciate any help you, Niede, and Elizabeth can offer."

Xena glanced over at Clone. "A conscience? Like Jiminy Cricket?" She asked before she found the page she was looking for. "Found it!" She said as she looked over the page.

Clone nods her head at the comparison. "Yes, you could think of it like that." She smiles happily when Xena says she found the cure. "Oh! That's good, I'm happy the book helped out then."

Niede takes a moment to think then opens a door to a hallway. "One of the rooms then. When you are finished, I'll clean up and take you to where everyone is." She opens a door and a barn room was on the other side. A console was next to the door. "You can lock this room up, just to make sure nobody else walks in. You can also change the room add whatever you wish to it with this console. It's easy to use and has features to prevent injury." After saying that she steps out of the room and closes the door.

Clockwork Moira

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:41 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Raph nodded.

Clone nods her head at the comparison. "Yes, you could think of it like that." She smiles happily when Xena says she found the cure. "Oh! That's good, I'm happy the book helped out then."

Niede takes a moment to think then opens a door to a hallway. "One of the rooms then. When you are finished, I'll clean up and take you to where everyone is." She opens a door and a barn room was on the other side. A console was next to the door. "You can lock this room up, just to make sure nobody else walks in. You can also change the room add whatever you wish to it with this console. It's easy to use and has features to prevent injury." After saying that she steps out of the room and closes the door.

Clockwork Moira

He nodded and went into the room to eat his meal in peace.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:47 pm
Niede

Clockwork Moira
Sirea nodded with a smile as she looked at the page. "Then we must return to the manor. Would you let Niede know to take Raph there once he's done with his snack?" She said to Clone before she would open a portal back to the manor. "Of course you both may come as well just in case. I may need a scan run through Dan if the antidote works or not."

Xena nodded with a smile. "Then we must waste no time." She said before she would go through the portal with Sirea following behind, though the latter kept the portal open for Clone, Niede, and Raph. Once back at the manor, Xena herself would make her way back upstairs to Dan's room.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Clockwork Moira
Sirea nodded with a smile as she looked at the page. "Then we must return to the manor. Would you let Niede know to take Raph there once he's done with his snack?" She said to Clone before she would open a portal back to the manor. "Of course you both may come as well just in case. I may need a scan run through Dan if the antidote works or not."

Xena nodded with a smile. "Then we must waste no time." She said before she would go through the portal with Sirea following behind, though the latter kept the portal open for Clone, Niede, and Raph. Once back at the manor, Xena herself would make her way back upstairs to Dan's room.

Clone smiles as she listens. "Well, that's one less thing to worry about. Niede has already been informed and as soon as Raph is finished she will teleport him to the manor." She takes a moment to consider her options. "I would love to join you." She enters into the portal along with the others.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Clockwork Moira

It wouldn't take long for Raph to finish his snack and then clean up. Once done, he would go to join the others.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff