Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Cold Hunger Main Story Re-Write Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Re-Write!
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
What? No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:22 am
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Yumi smiled and put the suit on. Hearing Niede, she looked at the map and nodded in agreement with Niede's destination for the turtle men and the spirit fox. "Perfect." she said smiling.

Niede took in a breath then turned on her suit, Yumi would figure out the suit easily enough. She made a shadow portal into the room with Xena, Raph, and Donnie. The first thing she did was make sure that any of the cameras saw that the tubes still had prisoners. She walks to the tube with Raph in it then checks it before she flushes the formaldehyde out then opens it. She nods to the tube with Xena in it. "You can open that one. I have faith that you can figure out how." She then gets Raph's arm and uses her med kit to reattach it.

Sirea Angelie

Raph remained unconscious as Niede worked on reattaching his arm.

Yumi nodded, though Niede couldn't see it she guessed, before moving to open the containment cells Xena and Donnie were in.

Donnie had been about to answer Xena when he was freed. Blinking in confusion, he looked around the room to try and figure out what was going on.

Niede turned off her invisibility and looked at Sirea. "I am healing him. We have very little time, do you want to be rescued or not?" Xena would see what seemed to be a woman in black clothing, that almost looked like leather, including her head. She had a visor on, that was painted yellow, so Xena could not see her face. She lifted a hand and a new portal appeared. She lifted up Raph, carefully then looked in the direction she thought Yumi was in. "We do not have much time. We need to leave before the Necromancer shows up, or one of her underlings." She then walked through the portal.
Sirea Angelie

Yumi was looking around and found a bag on the floor that looked like it didn't belong here. Assuming it was one of the turtle men's or the spirit fox's, she picked it up and pushed on the purple bandana wearing turtle man's shell to get him moving.

Donnie blinked as he felt a small push and started for the portal. He looked at Xena and shrugged in confusion, but once to the portal, he jumped through.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Yumi smiled and put the suit on. Hearing Niede, she looked at the map and nodded in agreement with Niede's destination for the turtle men and the spirit fox. "Perfect." she said smiling.

Niede took in a breath then turned on her suit, Yumi would figure out the suit easily enough. She made a shadow portal into the room with Xena, Raph, and Donnie. The first thing she did was make sure that any of the cameras saw that the tubes still had prisoners. She walks to the tube with Raph in it then checks it before she flushes the formaldehyde out then opens it. She nods to the tube with Xena in it. "You can open that one. I have faith that you can figure out how." She then gets Raph's arm and uses her med kit to reattach it.

Sirea Angelie

Yumi nodded, though Niede couldn't see it she guessed, before moving to open the containment cells Xena and Donnie were in.

Donnie had been about to answer Xena when he was freed. Blinking in confusion, he looked around the room to try and figure out what was going on.

Niede turned off her invisibility and looked at Sirea. "I am healing him. We have very little time, do you want to be rescued or not?" Xena would see what seemed to be a woman in black clothing, that almost looked like leather, including her head. She had a visor on, that was painted yellow, so Xena could not see her face. She lifted a hand and a new portal appeared. She lifted up Raph, carefully then looked in the direction she thought Yumi was in. "We do not have much time. We need to leave before the Necromancer shows up, or one of her underlings." She then walked through the portal.
Sirea Angelie

Yumi was looking around and found a bag on the floor that looked like it didn't belong here. Assuming it was one of the turtle men's or the spirit fox's, she picked it up and pushed on the purple bandana wearing turtle man's shell to get him moving.

Donnie blinked as he felt a small push and started for the portal. He looked at Xena and shrugged in confusion, but once to the portal, he jumped through.

Niede watched them go through the portal, she did not close it until all were through it. She gives a weary sigh at Xena's question. "Explain ourselves? We are rescuing you. I will not say who is with me, it's not my place. Until she decides to reveal who she is, that is. As far as I go? I regularly do very not nice things to people that don't deserve it. I have also worked with the Necromancer before. No, not worked for, worked with. I was asked to rescue you by someone very important to me. She is like a daughter to me. She saw you captive and asked me to rescue you. How could I say no? She gave me the puppy dog eyes and everything. It even melted my icy heart enough to come here, rescue you, then apparently be questioned about my motives. If that's not good enough then Tethered Swimming."

She glances around the area to get a good look at where they were and to make sure no zombies were around. "Is that everyone? I want to make sure it is so that you .... people do not come here to mount another failed rescue attempt."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:41 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Sirea Angelie

Xena followed Donnie through the portal. She raised an eyebrow at the mystery woman spoke. So she works with the Necromancer. "No one helps anyone without a catch. Especially living in a apocalyptic world. You say that you worked with this Necromancer, yet you decide to rescue us? What's really your goal? How do we know that you didn't rescue us for your own game? And that you wouldn't send your unseen partner to spy on us if were to part ways right now?" She pinned her ears back a bit. What Niede said next had her feel even more suspicious. Someone asked her to rescue them? From way the woman was speaking that the one requested their rescue was a child. "Saw us captive? You mean to tell me this whole time you and this daughter have been watching us get captured and have whatever done to us!? What kind of mother are you to be so twisted and cruel to your child to have them watch others suffer around them!?" The part that bothered Xena was the bit where the woman mentioned about this 'daughter' melting her icy heart. Apparently this woman is involved in some shady business, and she didn't like it one bit. From her own experience, she learned not to give anyone her trust, especially if they intend to betray her despite the good they did for her. She didn't like that she, Donnie, and Raph were watched like captive animals used for lab testing.

She would have to give some credit that they would've been stuck in the military base if not for this woman and her unseen partner. She then took a deep breath for a moment. "I am grateful for your help at the very least..." She looked around for a moment before she shook her head. "Where's Michelle? She was with us when we went to rescue Raph."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:22 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Sirea Angelie

Niede watched them go through the portal, she did not close it until all were through it. She gives a weary sigh at Xena's question. "Explain ourselves? We are rescuing you. I will not say who is with me, it's not my place. Until she decides to reveal who she is, that is. As far as I go? I regularly do very not nice things to people that don't deserve it. I have also worked with the Necromancer before. No, not worked for, worked with. I was asked to rescue you by someone very important to me. She is like a daughter to me. She saw you captive and asked me to rescue you. How could I say no? She gave me the puppy dog eyes and everything. It even melted my icy heart enough to come here, rescue you, then apparently be questioned about my motives. If that's not good enough then Tethered Swimming."

She glances around the area to get a good look at where they were and to make sure no zombies were around. "Is that everyone? I want to make sure it is so that you .... people do not come here to mount another failed rescue attempt."

"An uneasy alliance for a mutual benefit is fine with me." Donnie spoke up. "Thank you and your unseen helper. We're in your debt." He bowed then shot a look at Xena. At least she thanked the woman. "She's right. We are missing another one of our group. A blond haired woman with pigtails. She was wearing a silver jumpsuit."

Xena would feel a snowball hit her in the back of the head. Whoever was there didn't seem to like her sounding so ungrateful. A second later, Niede would feel a pull on her sleeve. Yumi was ready to go back to the base.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"An uneasy alliance for a mutual benefit is fine with me." Donnie spoke up. "Thank you and your unseen helper. We're in your debt." He bowed then shot a look at Xena. At least she thanked the woman. "She's right. We are missing another one of our group. A blond haired woman with pigtails. She was wearing a silver jumpsuit."

Xena would feel a snowball hit her in the back of the head. Whoever was there didn't seem to like her sounding so ungrateful. A second later, Niede would feel a pull on her sleeve. Yumi was ready to go back to the base.

Niede sighed then shook her head. "You do like to add things, huh? I said she is like my daughter, not that she is. We are not related and she has a mom, one that's living and at least slightly annoying. I feel a close bond with her like a parent would. Also, no, she did not watch you get captured, she just saw you in those tanks and wanted you free. Also wanted me to heal your wounds." She smiles when she sees the snowball hit Xena. Then looks down at the sleeve tug. "I get it, I should at least go back and save the fourth person. I do doubt these people will trust being at my house, but there are not many options." She shakes her head then opens a portal near the base. "Look, here's the big catch you were waiting for, try not to die. I did promise to rescue you and that does include your fourth party member so that you lot don't try this stunt again and get caught again." She shakes her head before entering the portal.

Sirea Angelie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:36 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

She glanced at Donnie for a moment before she swiveled an ear upon hearing the woman. If this woman isn't either this girl's adoptive or biological mother, then what she really to her? And what was she doing in a military base. "If I was you, I would've rather her stick with her parents...or at least with her mother....rather than drag someone who seems a bit innocent into dangerous territory. That could get her killed. After all, in a cruel world like this...family need each other more than ever." She then felt the snowball hit the back of her head, which had her glance over where the snowball came from. Seeing the tug on the woman's sleeve, which had her smirk slightly. She would take a snowball of her own and toss it at the unseen figure. "Mute one, aren't you?" She then looked back at the woman when the latter opened a portal. She then raise an eyebrow upon hearing as to what the woman's catch was. "It seems we owe it more to this girl, however by involving herself with the military, she's put herself at risk. Hope you do realize that." Watching the woman make her leave through the portal, she glanced over at Donnie. "What do you think of this?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:37 pm
~Back at the base~

There was soft music playing as Michelle walked down the hall. Instead of the two long blond ponytails, her hair was pulled back into one high ponytail that only came down in length to the small of her back. Instead of the silver jumpsuit, she was now wearing a knee-length blue dress. She swayed to the music a bit before beginning to sing.

"I know there's someone
Somewhere
Someone
Who's sure to find me...
soon.

After the rain goes
there are rainbows
I'll find my rainbow
Soon

Soon
It won't be just pretend
Soon a happy ending
Love, can you hear me?
If you're near me

Sing your song
Sure and strong
And....
Soon"

There was a magic in her singing, meant to entice and put the nearby soldiers into a trance  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:36 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede sighed then shook her head. "You do like to add things, huh? I said she is like my daughter, not that she is. We are not related and she has a mom, one that's living and at least slightly annoying. I feel a close bond with her like a parent would. Also, no, she did not watch you get captured, she just saw you in those tanks and wanted you free. Also wanted me to heal your wounds." She smiles when she sees the snowball hit Xena. Then looks down at the sleeve tug. "I get it, I should at least go back and save the fourth person. I do doubt these people will trust being at my house, but there are not many options." She shakes her head then opens a portal near the base. "Look, here's the big catch you were waiting for, try not to die. I did promise to rescue you and that does include your fourth party member so that you lot don't try this stunt again and get caught again." She shakes her head before entering the portal.

Sirea Angelie

"We thank you again." Donnie said.

((So they are now back in the City and Niede's headed back to the Military base? ))

Yumi made Xena's snowball stop in mid air using a bit of the shadow powers. It was clunky and hard for her at first, but she manipulated it to throw the ball back at Xena's face. She would then quickly leave through the portal, not wanting to be near the rude woman anymore.

((And we see a bit of Raph's temper now. lol. ))  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:38 pm
dark_serena07
~Back at the base~

There was soft music playing as Michelle walked down the hall. Instead of the two long blond ponytails, her hair was pulled back into one high ponytail that only came down in length to the small of her back. Instead of the silver jumpsuit, she was now wearing a knee-length blue dress. She swayed to the music a bit before beginning to sing.

"I know there's someone
Somewhere
Someone
Who's sure to find me...
soon.

After the rain goes
there are rainbows
I'll find my rainbow
Soon

Soon
It won't be just pretend
Soon a happy ending
Love, can you hear me?
If you're near me

Sing your song
Sure and strong
And....
Soon"

There was a magic in her singing, meant to entice and put the nearby soldiers into a trance

The soldiers went into a trance as she sang.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

((So they are now back in the City and Niede's headed back to the Military base? ))

Yumi made Xena's snowball stop in mid air using a bit of the shadow powers. It was clunky and hard for her at first, but she manipulated it to throw the ball back at Xena's face. She would then quickly leave through the portal, not wanting to be near the rude woman anymore.

((Yes, unless they go through the portal.))

Niede blinked as she realized she was still holding Raph. "Great, brilliant one, me." She places Raph on the ground then touched a wall of the base. "I just have to find this person, hopefully, it won't be tough." She felt sorry for Yumi, but she had thought the reception would be at least a bit cold. "I made a promise, I'll do whatever it takes to keep it." Michelle would hear a voice coming from the shadows. "Are you Michelle? I hope you are, I was asked to save you. I'll make a portal in the corner that will take you outside, then you can return to the angry fox lady, the nice turtle person, and the sleeping turtle person." Niede then made a portal appear in the corner that lead to where she was. "Let's hope that works, she may not trust me."

Sirea Angelie

dark_serena07

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Xena quickly dodged the snowball before the unseen figure had apparently left with the shady woman...who was still carrying the unconscious Raph with her She then looked at Donnie. "What do you think of this?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:20 am
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
~Back at the base~

"I know there's someone
Somewhere
Someone
Who's sure to find me...
soon.

After the rain goes
there are rainbows
I'll find my rainbow
Soon

Soon
It won't be just pretend
Soon a happy ending
Love, can you hear me?
If you're near me

Sing your song
Sure and strong
And....
Soon"

Michelle gave a command for the soldiers to fight each other and cause chaos as she heard Niede. "I don't need saving but I will come anyway." She waved to someone before turning and walking through the portal. Once on the other side, she would step out dressed in her silver jumpsuit and her hair in the two ponytails once more as if nothing happened  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:30 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Xena quickly dodged the snowball before the unseen figure had apparently left with the shady woman...who was still carrying the unconscious Raph with her She then looked at Donnie. "What do you think of this?"

"I'm not sure what to make of it really." Donnie said shaking his head. "I just know we're out and we'll have Raph and Michelle back and can go home." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:19 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

"I'm not sure what to make of it really." Donnie said shaking his head. "I just know we're out and we'll have Raph and Michelle back and can go home." he said.
"I don't know, Donnie...something doesn't feel right..." Xena said with a frown.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:37 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
~Back at the base~

"I know there's someone
Somewhere
Someone
Who's sure to find me...
soon.

After the rain goes
there are rainbows
I'll find my rainbow
Soon

Soon
It won't be just pretend
Soon a happy ending
Love, can you hear me?
If you're near me

Sing your song
Sure and strong
And....
Soon"

Michelle gave a command for the soldiers to fight each other and cause chaos as she heard Niede. "I don't need saving but I will come anyway." She waved to someone before turning and walking through the portal. Once on the other side, she would step out dressed in her silver jumpsuit and her hair in the two ponytails once more as if nothing happened

On the other side, she would see a woman wearing a black body suit with a yellow visor that prevented Michelle from seeing her face. Niede closes that portal once Michelle is through. "Good enough for me, ready to get back with the others, or are you good? I left them in New York." She picks up Raph before heading to the portal that leads to New York "I got all of you saved, not to shabby if I say so myself. I'm a little paranoid that this went off as easily as it did. You guys should check yourselves for trackers."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff