Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:01 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Donnie laughed a little. "Ok. I'll try not to. I make no promises though."

*flashback*

Donnie watched from the other side of the fence and for a moment, wanted to give the bullies exactly what they wanted. A demon. But his want to comfort the one who had been so kind to him outweighed it. He scaled the fence and hurried over to her wearing an oversized sweat shirt, baseball cap, and what looked like some very baggy pants. "Zoey. Are you alright?" he asked softly as he knelt down beside her.

@Xena: "Yeah. I hope they didn't end up getting them." he said with a grim look.
"I hope not. I haven't seen any signs of them during the time Raph was captured by the military. If they haven't found out about their association with him..." She murmured before looking at Leo. "There's a woman in the military who has necromancy powers. She used her power to subdue myself and Raph, but I was able to get away thanks to a friend."

"Oh? If she has that kind of power. She's a threat. We'll keep an eye out for her. If she's anything like Bishop, it's better to leave them be unless they try something.
"She did have an interest with Raph because he was a sentient zombie...well, a mutant turtle zombie." She said with a frown. "The military's got checkpoints all over the city. Between that and the zombies going loose from the graveyard...I'm glad we made the decision to come here. Seems she's still looking for Raph as we speak."

"Lovely. I keep telling him, he needs to stop making such interesting friends." Leo said with a sigh.
She frowned a bit. "I've never really trusted Finley, even though Raph sees him as a friend. It's his fault this whole zombie infection started, and he's done nothing about it...just keeping himself and his fellow zombies in the graveyard. He was ready to kill me because I killed a few zombies upon my arrival to this world. He did nothing when Raph was captured...it was up to me, Donnie, and Michelle to rescue him." She shook her head. "I get that Raph wanted to repay Finley for 'helping' him, but I feel that those zombies are not his responsibility to deal with. I already told Raph my two-cents on the whole thing."

"How was he repaying Finley?" Leo asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:07 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Oh? If she has that kind of power. She's a threat. We'll keep an eye out for her. If she's anything like Bishop, it's better to leave them be unless they try something.
"She did have an interest with Raph because he was a sentient zombie...well, a mutant turtle zombie." She said with a frown. "The military's got checkpoints all over the city. Between that and the zombies going loose from the graveyard...I'm glad we made the decision to come here. Seems she's still looking for Raph as we speak."

"Lovely. I keep telling him, he needs to stop making such interesting friends." Leo said with a sigh.
She frowned a bit. "I've never really trusted Finley, even though Raph sees him as a friend. It's his fault this whole zombie infection started, and he's done nothing about it...just keeping himself and his fellow zombies in the graveyard. He was ready to kill me because I killed a few zombies upon my arrival to this world. He did nothing when Raph was captured...it was up to me, Donnie, and Michelle to rescue him." She shook her head. "I get that Raph wanted to repay Finley for 'helping' him, but I feel that those zombies are not his responsibility to deal with. I already told Raph my two-cents on the whole thing."

"By looking for food to keep the zombies at bay. We had traveled to other places searching as well." She said.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:20 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"I had thought about moving out here with Splinter at one time. It's safe and calm. I could work on my projects and all and not worry about someone blowing up our lair every other six months." Donnie said. "I was.......I was uh....gonna ask if you wanted to come too...."

*flashback*

"Oh, no. Not too much." he said smiling as he fingers brushed his. "I got you a present so maybe it'll help you feel better again." he said gesturing to the box tied to her jacket with his bandanna.

Zoey smiled and felt herself blush. He was going to ask her to basically move in with him and they hadn't even...she hadn't.... "I would've said yes. So yes, Donnie...yes. I like that very much."

*flashback*

Zoey looked at the box curiously. She untied his bandana, had him hold her coat and present, and tied the bandana inti her hair. Zoe then took her coat and put it on. Switching her hold on the box till she had the coat on. "You didn't have to get me anything. Or make me somethin'." She giggles excitedly opening the box.

She couldn't see it, but he was also blushing now and smiling. "Well, good. It might be a little cramped here what with most of the family out here now and Raph's new family, but.....we can make it more accommodating I'm sure." he babbled.

*flashback*

Inside the box was a small mechanical bird. It didn't fly or anything. If she wound the small key on it's back, it's wings would expand out in metal plated feathers and a music box melody would play. "I hope you like it and I hope your coat doesn't smell too bad."

Zoey chuckled and listened to him babble. Yup. She was definitely gonna make good on her self promise. "Donnie, Don....DONNIE!" Zoey laughs but talks through her giggles. "Donnie I don't need anything special or fancy. Big house or a farm...You and me, cowboy. That right there...its already got me smilin'." She would say, looking down at a still in tact little music box shaped like a bird. Her fingers brushed it's wings softly before her hand reached into her coat pocket and wrapped around a familiar bandana.

Zoey would gasp and stare at the music box in awe. "Oh Donnie....its beautiful." She pratically whispers, gently taking it from the box to inspect it. Seeing the key, she turns it till it started playing music and gasps. Listening to the gentle tune play, Zoey closed eyes and hummed along as she smiled. When the music stopped, she would carefully put the adorable music box away before hugging Donnie. "Thank you! I love it! And don't worry 'bout my coat. I'll just have momma wash it when I get home."

"Donnie....I can't wait to see you."

"Sorry." he said chuckling. "Right. I'm glad you're smiling, and I can't wait to see you either."

*flashback*

He was surprised by the hug at first, but soon hugged her back. After a few moments, he pulled away. "I better get back. My father will be looking for me." he said. "I'll come back and visit as much as I can. Maybe you can tach me how to sing or something." he said before waving and running to scale the fence and leave the school property as quickly as he had gotten there.

"I should try and get some rest. It's going to be a long trip." She would say. Hesitant. Not quiet ready to stop hearing his voice, but knowing she needed the rest. "Donnie, I lo--" The connection would suddenly drop as the equipment overheated on her. "No, no, no, no!" Zoey would groan and turn off her mic with a frustrated sigh. Slightly hitting the display table it was set up in her annoyance. "Oh well...." She would pick up the little bird music box and turn the tune key. Smiling as the music for Moonlight Senada played. "Probably best I tell that to him in person."

*Flashback*

Zoey watched him leave while holding the box close to her. Protectively. The school bell rings, drawing her attention. But when she looks back, he was gone. Zoey looked down at the box and smiled happily. He was right. Her present had made her day better. So, with her gift in hand, Zoey turned and ran back towards the school.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:20 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"By looking for food to keep the zombies at bay. We had traveled to other places searching as well." She said.

"Food? You guys weren't......you know...." Leo asked looking worried.

@Zoey: "You what? Zoey? You cut off. Zoey? Zoey! Dammit." Donnie murmured as he checked the radio to make sure that nothing had gone wrong on his side. It worried him that the radio cut off and he worried for Zoey's safety but tried to remind himself she ws safe with Raph.

*flashback*

As the years past, Donnie would visit Zoey at least once a week, bringing projects to show off. He would always listen to whatever song she was working on learning for her choir, or to whatever else might be on her mind. The visits become infrequent around the time they turned 15. Donnie had lost track of her in what had become the insanity that was their life. He couldn't figure out what school she was in or where to wait to maybe get in touch with her.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:55 am
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

@Zoey: "You what? Zoey? You cut off. Zoey? Zoey! Dammit." Donnie murmured as he checked the radio to make sure that nothing had gone wrong on his side. It worried him that the radio cut off and he worried for Zoey's safety but tried to remind himself she ws safe with Raph.

*flashback*

As the years past, Donnie would visit Zoey at least once a week, bringing projects to show off. He would always listen to whatever song she was working on learning for her choir, or to whatever else might be on her mind. The visits become infrequent around the time they turned 15. Donnie had lost track of her in what had become the insanity that was their life. He couldn't figure out what school she was in or where to wait to maybe get in touch with her.
Xena shook her head. "Raph mainly hunted the bad guys and used them for food." She said before she frowned a bit. "Though he does have moments where his hunger does get to him. His rage does affect his hunger....There was a moment where we went to a grocery store to gather some food since I was staying with him at the mausoleum...we came across a young man who was just frightened, and because of his fear, he shot me...which caused Raph to attack him. When he came to his senses, he was in shock on what he had done..." She murmured sadly. "I had once talked with him about if he ever wanted to be alive again."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:05 pm
As Zoey went over to her sleeping bag and got comfortable, she wound up her music again and let it play as she laid there. Slowly falling asleep to the music and the sound of Raph's voice as he spoke to Nira. Dreaming of memories replaying in her head.

*flashback*

In the years that followed, Donnie came to see her as often as the two could manage to keep sneaking away. Eventually, Donnie lost track of her. And Zoey had stopped attending charter or prep schools in favor of public schools. By 15 she manged to win a few contests with her singing, her accent slowlyed faded away but still became obvious when she was upset, and had made some friends in school. Life was okay. But she still had bad days. And this particular day was really bad. She had failed her algebra test, been humiliated in the cafeteria at lunch, and couldn't focus in dance class. By the time Zoey was nearing the train station, she really just wanted to get home and curl up in bed. As she descended the stairs or the station, she could hear the train arriving. Zoey cursed and pushed her way through the crowd quickly as she could. Only to miss the train. Groaning, Zoey plopped down on a bench and felt her eyes water. Could her day be ANY worse!?

"Hey there cutie...." Zoey glanced up through her long lashed to see a few boys her age, and obviously up to no good, coming her way. Just.....great. Subtly her hand reached back for the outer pocket of her bag to get her pepper spray.

"'Sup girl?"

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:10 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

*flashback*

Xena shook her head. "Raph mainly hunted the bad guys and used them for food." She said before she frowned a bit. "Though he does have moments where his hunger does get to him. His rage does affect his hunger....There was a moment where we went to a grocery store to gather some food since I was staying with him at the mausoleum...we came across a young man who was just frightened, and because of his fear, he shot me...which caused Raph to attack him. When he came to his senses, he was in shock on what he had done..." She murmured sadly. "I had once talked with him about if he ever wanted to be alive again."

Leo listened and sighed. "What was his answer."

@Zoey:

As the boys approached, a sai would land in front of them, imbedded in the concrete by the force of the throw.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:19 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

*flashback*

@Zoey:

As the boys approached, a sai would land in front of them, imbedded in the concrete by the force of the throw.

"Not to be rude, y'all best ******** off." Zoey said with a smirk. She had been startled by the sudden appearance of the sai, just as the boys had been, but unlike them, Zoey had a pretty good guess where it came from and who threw it. "My friend doesn't take well to strangers...unless y'all like the one in your guts." No more needed to be said. The boys called her a freak and they scrambled out of the station. The insult was nothing new and yet better than being called demon girl. Just for her association with the 'church demon' as a kid. She never did tell anyone about that particularly nasty insult. Shaking her head, Zoey looked at the sai then pulled her knees to her chest. ".....Where the hell have y'all been?" She asks. Slightly peeved that one of them chooses her bad day to just show up in her life again.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:21 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

*flashback*

@Zoey:

She frowned a bit. "He said that he doesn't think he'd want to go back because he felt there's a big chance that it'll happen again. Even brought up that he could still fight even after getting wounds that would've killed him." She said. "While he may have that perk, but there are some things that worry me aside from the hunger. Zombies decay and rot over time unlike with vampires and ghosts."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:41 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

*flashback*

@Zoey:

"Not to be rude, y'all best ******** off." Zoey said with a smirk. She had been startled by the sudden appearance of the sai, just as the boys had been, but unlike them, Zoey had a pretty good guess where it came from and who threw it. "My friend doesn't take well to strangers...unless y'all like the one in your guts." No more needed to be said. The boys called her a freak and they scrambled out of the station. The insult was nothing new and yet better than being called demon girl. Just for her association with the 'church demon' as a kid. She never did tell anyone about that particularly nasty insult. Shaking her head, Zoey looked at the sai then pulled her knees to her chest. ".....Where the hell have y'all been?" She asks. Slightly peeved that one of them chooses her bad day to just show up in her life again.

Raph stepped out from behind a piller and sat down next to her. "Heh. I don't know where ta start. Donnie lost track a ya, and I had ta hear him whine bout it for ....well forevea. Our lair got trashed, had ta get a new home. Met a chick named April O'neal. Scientist girl that worked for some wack job named Baxter Stockman. Then met a guy named Casey. Fun guy. Kinda become friends. Met a a*****e named Shredder. Found out he killed Master Splinter's master. Started a whole goddamn feud wit him. Splinter got hurt when we raided Shredder's base. He got taken by Aliens that healed him. We didn't know what was goin on, we raided their base, ended up on another planet, insanity ensued. We ended up in a prison, fought in some gladiator like games, escaped and got a robot doctor ta help us get back home. Now, Leo's got a wild hair up his a** wantin ta get in tha middle of a turf war between tha Purple Dragons and what's left a tha foot. Sooooo.....nothin new. How ya been Zoey?" He asked with a shrug.

@Sirea: "I was afraid of that too. And what about Yumi? Will she decay too, or does she have enough of your DNA to maybe have a normal growth process?" Leo asked.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:57 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

*flashback*

@Zoey:

Raph stepped out from behind a piller and sat down next to her. "Heh. I don't know where ta start. Donnie lost track a ya, and I had ta hear him whine bout it for ....well forevea. Our lair got trashed, had ta get a new home. Met a chick named April O'neal. Scientist girl that worked for some wack job named Baxter Stockman. Then met a guy named Casey. Fun guy. Kinda become friends. Met a a*****e named Shredder. Found out he killed Master Splinter's master. Started a whole goddamn feud wit him. Splinter got hurt when we raided Shredder's base. He got taken by Aliens that healed him. We didn't know what was goin on, we raided their base, ended up on another planet, insanity ensued. We ended up in a prison, fought in some gladiator like games, escaped and got a robot doctor ta help us get back home. Now, Leo's got a wild hair up his a** wantin ta get in tha middle of a turf war between tha Purple Dragons and what's left a tha foot. Sooooo.....nothin new. How ya been Zoey?" He asked with a shrug.

@Sirea: "I was afraid of that too. And what about Yumi? Will she decay too, or does she have enough of your DNA to maybe have a normal growth process?" Leo asked.
"I really don't know." Xena said with a frown. "Yumi was created in a lab so I really don't know how much of my DNA she has. Ghost and Zombie DNA don't mix very well so the ghost DNA was removed. Perhaps she might've inherited more from my mother's side." She said. "I was thinking that maybe when I go back to my world for a visit, I could ask Mom for what she used to cure someone with a zombie condition. If I could get that, I could bring it back to Donnie and see what he can work with."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

*flashback*

@Zoey:

Zoey stared at Raph on disbelief. How had Donnie lost track of her!? All his hacking knowledge and he couldn't find her!? Zoey shook her head and laid her head against Raph's shoulder. "High school drama...you're lucky you don't have my problems." Zoey murmured. "I've had a really bad day today..."  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:10 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

*flashback*

@Zoey:

Zoey stared at Raph on disbelief. How had Donnie lost track of her!? All his hacking knowledge and he couldn't find her!? Zoey shook her head and laid her head against Raph's shoulder. "High school drama...you're lucky you don't have my problems." Zoey murmured. "I've had a really bad day today..."

"Yeah, I don't wanna go ta jail for murder." Raph said chuckling. "Donnie really has missed ya though. Things just been crazy. Ta make it up for my idiotic genius brother, how bout I take ya ta finally meet tha family?" He used his free hand to ruffle her hair good naturedly.

@Xena: "Could you please? I don't think Raph realizes the danger he's really in. Or that Yumi could possibly be in."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:23 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

@Zoey:

"Yeah, I don't wanna go ta jail for murder." Raph said chuckling. "Donnie really has missed ya though. Things just been crazy. Ta make it up for my idiotic genius brother, how bout I take ya ta finally meet tha family?" He used his free hand to ruffle her hair good naturedly.

@Xena: "Could you please? I don't think Raph realizes the danger he's really in. Or that Yumi could possibly be in."
"I'll see what I can do." She said with a nod. "I can't say on how long it would take with the whole war between my home and the Empire going on. Even then, we had to gather supplies and such much like in this world."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:37 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

@Zoey:

Zoey grumbled and swatted at his hand as he ruffled her hair. Huffing, she would sit up straight and take her hair down. Showing that Donnie's old bandana from their childhood, while still in good condition, had been altered into a ponytail holder for her hair. "....Will your family like me?" She asks nervously, pulling her hair back up into a neat ponytail. "I-I mean besides Donnie. Who I'm excited to see again, finally. But the rest of your family..."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff