Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
The City Sleeps now Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:20 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Once he was finished, he walked into the kitchen. "So, after we finish the base, then what?"

Niede was enjoying her breakfast when Zelus walked in. "Our base will be our operation center. We need to deal with the zombies. I estimate there are currently from four and a half billion to five billion zombies. We should curb that number down a bit." She taps her fingers as she thinks. "There is also our secondary goal of cleaning the environment. We can see what is the most pressing issue and work from there. There are survivors and I suppose we should at least give the token look of having some survive, maybe. That's just the start though, we are all in this together so, I'm happy to hear ideas."

"I'll think on it for a little while." Zelus said nodding. He would look around for a coffee maker to perhaps make himself some coffee.

Niede nods her head then finishes off her breakfast. She lets out a breath. "I'm going to have to pay a visit to Patient Zero. I'm not so thrilled about that." She shook her head as she remembered their first meeting. "He's been saying that the zombies were his fault. I find it very rude to claim something you had no hand in."

[[ Flashback: Niede had heard of an outbreak of Ghouls ((During the era this flashback takes place zombies were only the voodoo type. Ghouls are the closest other monster and what they were called in Night of the Living Dead)) in New York City. She had thought of Americans as quant and slightly backward. She made residence in England, London to be precise, and looked from heat to toe the respectable Victorian lady. New York had just started its sewer system while London had already had one, for at least two decades.

She sighed softly as she searched or the one responsible, who she was keen to call 'Patient Zero, even though he called himself Finley.]]

"I see. Do I need to go with you?" he asked.

The man was staying in a cemetery where he had a few of his "kinsmen" with him. He was still quite new to his role as a ghoul. His clothes were not tattered or bloodstained yet and he seemed young and may have been handsome to some of the ladies who had seen him when he was alive. His long black hair hung long enough to be seen despite his top hat. He carried a shovel propped on his shoulder and would use it now and then to steer other ghouls from the gates surrounding the cemetery. "Now now, Laddie. Don't be standin too close there. Ye'll draw unwanted attention to the rest o us." his Scottish accent was thick as he spoke.

Niede nods her head. "Yes, that will probably be for the best. I'm not sure how he will react to seeing me again." She stretched as she thought. "Finish your coffee first, though."

The darkness had led Niede through the city of New York to the graveyard, her cane making a tapping sound as she walked. When she reached the spot she did see the ghouls inside. "I see, someone has been rather busy, I must say. I am Niede, I have come here because of reports that ghouls have been attacking." Her eyes glowed blood red as she looked into the cemetery, she had no trouble seeing in the darkness. "This will not end well for you or the others, you know and I will do what I must to stop you." And also to steal whatever it is that changed you, she thought to herself.

Zelus nodded as he fixed himself some coffee.

"Well, Lassie, I've no intentions on hurtin no one less they come after me an mine. We just wanna be left alone. Now if one o your kind come a wonderin and happen to be bit, well, that's their own fault now innit?" the man asked as he stepped up to the bars to look at the woman. "Well well. Not your kind at all. Ye be a different thing all together."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:39 pm
Clockwork Moirai

"Well, Lassie, I've no intentions on hurtin no one less they come after me an mine. We just wanna be left alone. Now if one o your kind come a wonderin and happen to be bit, well, that's their own fault now innit?" the man asked as he stepped up to the bars to look at the woman. "Well well. Not your kind at all. Ye be a different thing all together."

Niede decided to get another cup of blood and sat down again.

Niede shook her head then smiled. "No, not my kind at all. I'm a vampire, and I have heard rumors about you, Patient Zero." She lets out a soft sigh as her hand moves through a shadow portal then she steals the tophat off of Finley's head. She would take it and place it on her own head. "I think this does rather suit me well, don't you? Enough with the games then? I want whatever you did to change yourself." She then glances at the other ghouls. "I would not want anything ... bad to happen." She then laughs softly.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:41 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede shook her head then smiled. "No, not my kind at all. I'm a vampire, and I have heard rumors about you, Patient Zero." She lets out a soft sigh as her hand moves through a shadow portal then she steals the tophat off of Finley's head. She would take it and place it on her own head. "I think this does rather suit me well, don't you? Enough with the games then? I want whatever you did to change yourself." She then glances at the other ghouls. "I would not want anything ... bad to happen." She then laughs softly.

Finley scowled. "If....I decide to oblige ye, I want ye to leave me brothers and sisters here alone. We wont bother you. You wont bother us. I think that's fair. I just want to have a safe place for me kin to have when they eventually turn into ghouls. The outbreak was an accident and I want them to have some kind of comfort among their own kind."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Finley scowled. "If....I decide to oblige ye, I want ye to leave me brothers and sisters here alone. We wont bother you. You wont bother us. I think that's fair. I just want to have a safe place for me kin to have when they eventually turn into ghouls. The outbreak was an accident and I want them to have some kind of comfort among their own kind."

Niede nods her head. "I swear that I will take no actions upon your family in this graveyard. I do keep my word, Patient Zero." She shrugs her shoulders, she honestly did not care much about the outbreak other than the cause, she had thought the line about stopping them sounded heroic, something she was not known for. "I think this is a fair bargain, although I may visit again one day. We immortals do need to keep in touch." She then tipped her tophat at Finley.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:56 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head. "I swear that I will take no actions upon your family in this graveyard. I do keep my word, Patient Zero." She shrugs her shoulders, she honestly did not care much about the outbreak other than the cause, she had thought the line about stopping them sounded heroic, something she was not known for. "I think this is a fair bargain, although I may visit again one day. We immortals do need to keep in touch." She then tipped her tophat at Finley.

Finley nodded and disappeared further into the graveyard. A little while later he returned with a vial. "Here. This is what I started it with." he said, holding it out to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Finley nodded and disappeared further into the graveyard. A little while later he returned with a vial. "Here. This is what I started it with." he said, holding it out to her.

Niede waited as Finley left and watched him return with the vial. She accepts it with a smile. "I must say it was a pleasure doing business with you. I do hope you keep out of trouble, humans can be so pesky." She gives Finley a curtsey then steps into the shadows and vanishes.

Niede taps her tophat then smiles as she thinks back. "That was fun, I stole his hat. I wonder if he remembers?" She shrugs her shoulders then sips on the blood.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:15 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede waited as Finley left and watched him return with the vial. She accepts it with a smile. "I must say it was a pleasure doing business with you. I do hope you keep out of trouble, humans can be so pesky." She gives Finley a curtsey then steps into the shadows and vanishes.

Niede taps her tophat then smiles as she thinks back. "That was fun, I stole his hat. I wonder if he remembers?" She shrugs her shoulders then sips on the blood.

"Well it probably looks better on you." Zelus said with a smile as he continued to drink his coffee.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Well it probably looks better on you." Zelus said with a smile as he continued to drink his coffee.

Niede nods her head in agreement then taps her tophat. "I agree, and I've kept it in good condition all these years." She then finished off her drink. "I swore an oath to him back then that I would not harm his family in the graveyard. I did it to get the virus. So, he may just be hiding out there again. If he is we stay on our side and if any attack, I think we have the right to defend ourselves. Especially if they are not in the graveyard."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:55 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head in agreement then taps her tophat. "I agree, and I've kept it in good condition all these years." She then finished off her drink. "I swore an oath to him back then that I would not harm his family in the graveyard. I did it to get the virus. So, he may just be hiding out there again. If he is we stay on our side and if any attack, I think we have the right to defend ourselves. Especially if they are not in the graveyard."

"That only seems fair to me." Zelus said nodding. "When would you like to go?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:17 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"That only seems fair to me." Zelus said nodding. "When would you like to go?" he asked.

Niede stretched her arm over her head. "I think after your coffee. We should leave a note for Bia though. So she knows where we ran off too." She then looked through the shadows to see where Finley was at the moment. "Don't rush on my account, relax and enjoy your coffee. We have confectionaries you may enjoy as well from donuts to danishes and from all over the world."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:41 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede stretched her arm over her head. "I think after your coffee. We should leave a note for Bia though. So she knows where we ran off too." She then looked through the shadows to see where Finley was at the moment. "Don't rush on my account, relax and enjoy your coffee. We have confectionaries you may enjoy as well from donuts to danishes and from all over the world."

"Ooooo. Danishes." he said as he went to grab one to have with his coffee.

Finley was in his graveyard eyeing a mausoleum.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:54 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede takes out a notepad and a pen. "I was right, he is at his graveyard. I'm writing a note for Bia." She writes down where they are going and politely asks Bia to start finishing the base. She stands up and places the note on the fridge. "There, I hope this is a good spot." She then sits back down again. "I like nice relaing evenings such as these."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:17 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede takes out a notepad and a pen. "I was right, he is at his graveyard. I'm writing a note for Bia." She writes down where they are going and politely asks Bia to start finishing the base. She stands up and places the note on the fridge. "There, I hope this is a good spot." She then sits back down again. "I like nice relaing evenings such as these."

"Me too." Zelus said as he drank his coffee and ate his danish.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:45 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede takes out a notepad and a pen. "I was right, he is at his graveyard. I'm writing a note for Bia." She writes down where they are going and politely asks Bia to start finishing the base. She stands up and places the note on the fridge. "There, I hope this is a good spot." She then sits back down again. "I like nice relaxing evenings such as these."

Niede opens up a holographic map of the graveyard Finley was in. "This graveyard has grown since I was last there." She points to a spot. "This I where I first met Patient Zero." She then points to a different spot outside the graveyard. "This is where I will teleport us in. I think we should see what he has to say about the new zombies. Although I do get the feeling he would like them saved. He sees them as family. Also, we are both undead, so, I feel I should warn him about someone calling herself the Necromancer."

She taps her fingers on the table as she thought. "We will have to see how well we can negotiate this tricky situation."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:45 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede takes out a notepad and a pen. "I was right, he is at his graveyard. I'm writing a note for Bia." She writes down where they are going and politely asks Bia to start finishing the base. She stands up and places the note on the fridge. "There, I hope this is a good spot." She then sits back down again. "I like nice relaxing evenings such as these."

Niede opens up a holographic map of the graveyard Finley was in. "This graveyard has grown since I was last there." She points to a spot. "This I where I first met Patient Zero." She then points to a different spot outside the graveyard. "This is where I will teleport us in. I think we should see what he has to say about the new zombies. Although I do get the feeling he would like them saved. He sees them as family. Also, we are both undead, so, I feel I should warn him about someone calling herself the Necromancer."

She taps her fingers on the table as she thought. "We will have to see how well we can negotiate this tricky situation."

Zelus looked over the map and followed along with what she was telling him as he finished his coffee and danish. He would nod and wash his cup before putting it away. "Ok. I will of course be on alert the whole time."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff