Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 11:55 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He tried not to blush more from the second kiss and instead picked up his pillow and playfully pushed her with it.
"Hey!" She laughed a bit before trying to push the pillow back at him.

He smirked and smacked her in the arm with it after she pushed it back at him.
"No fair!" She laughed more after getting smacked on the arm with the pillow.

"Ya better arm yaself, Princess!" he said with a grin. He'd give her the chance to grab her own pillow.
Smirking a bit, she got up and went to get herself a pillow of her own. "Think you're slick, Raphael?" She asked with a smirk.

"I thought I was." he said grinning. "Pretty sure I am. What bout you?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 11:57 am
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ya better arm yaself, Princess!" he said with a grin. He'd give her the chance to grab her own pillow.
Smirking a bit, she got up and went to get herself a pillow of her own. "Think you're slick, Raphael?" She asked with a smirk.

"I think I'm more slick than you." She smirked before she went to smack Raph's arm with her pillow.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 6:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I think I'm more slick than you." She smirked before she went to smack Raph's arm with her pillow.

"Heh, wouldn't bet on it." he said getting her in the chest with his pillow.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 6:39 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"If this were a bet, how much would you wager?" She asked as she was hit on the chest before she would swing to hit his leg with her pillow.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 8:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"If this were a bet, how much would you wager?" She asked as she was hit on the chest before she would swing to hit his leg with her pillow.

"s**t....I dunno.....I ain't got much here, ya know?" he moved to hit her on top of the head with the pillow.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 9:18 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"s**t....I dunno.....I ain't got much here, ya know?" he moved to hit her on top of the head with the pillow.
She tilted her head to dodge the pillow. "Well, you did give me your cot, so there's that." She said before attempting to hit his plastron with her pillow. "Well...if we happen to get a TV or something, maybe we can watch one of Mikey's B movies if I win."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 10:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She tilted her head to dodge the pillow. "Well, you did give me your cot, so there's that." She said before attempting to hit his plastron with her pillow. "Well...if we happen to get a TV or something, maybe we can watch one of Mikey's B movies if I win."

"Hm....long as it ain't a zombie movie. Just feel like I'm watchin tha news then." he said dodging and swinging his pillow at her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 10:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Hm....long as it ain't a zombie movie. Just feel like I'm watchin tha news then." he said dodging and swinging his pillow at her shoulder.
"Fine, no zombie movie. We'll just see what he's got in his stash." She chuckled as she dodged the pillow before swinging her pillow at his side.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 8:22 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Fine, no zombie movie. We'll just see what he's got in his stash." She chuckled as she dodged the pillow before swinging her pillow at his side.

"So what constitutes as a win in a pillow fight?" he asked as she got him in the side. He swung his pillow up to catch her in the chin.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 9:00 am
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"So what constitutes as a win in a pillow fight?" he asked as she got him in the side. He swung his pillow up to catch her in the chin.
"Hmmm..." She thought for a moment after he got her on the chin. Smirking a bit, she would crouch to do a sweep kick that would knock him down to his pallet. If successful, she would place her pillow onto his plastron before she leaned in a manner where she would place her elbows on the pillow while placing her chin on her palms. "Does this count as a win?" She smirked a bit.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 7:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Hmmm..." She thought for a moment after he got her on the chin. Smirking a bit, she would crouch to do a sweep kick that would knock him down to his pallet. If successful, she would place her pillow onto his plastron before she leaned in a manner where she would place her elbows on the pillow while placing her chin on her palms. "Does this count as a win?" She smirked a bit.

He huffed out a chuckle as he lay on the pallet where she had tripped him at with her sweep kick. "Yeah. I'd say." he said as he looked at her. "Sly little fox, ain'tcha?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 7:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He huffed out a chuckle as he lay on the pallet where she had tripped him at with her sweep kick. "Yeah. I'd say." he said as he looked at her. "Sly little fox, ain'tcha?"
She chuckled a bit. "Guess I still have some tricks up my sleeve."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 8:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Heh. Guess so. Aight. Tell ya what, I'll go out and hunt and while I'm out, I'll go grab one a tha tvs and Mikey's movie stash."  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 8:42 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Heh. Guess so. Aight. Tell ya what, I'll go out and hunt and while I'm out, I'll go grab one a tha tvs and Mikey's movie stash."
"Sounds like a plan." She said with a smile before she would move so that Raph could sit up. "Maybe you can see if you can find Donnie while you're at it. If not, we'll search for him tomorrow."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 8:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Sounds like a plan." She said with a smile before she would move so that Raph could sit up. "Maybe you can see if you can find Donnie while you're at it. If not, we'll search for him tomorrow."

"I'll see what I can do. Just don't go outside till I get back. They smell ya and they'll be all over this place." he said sitting up.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff