Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Vday 2021]: A Winter's Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:50 am
Pride swelled in his chest as his successes in enthralling the female and in getting the male to leave. Yes, Jael truly was the superior harpy. He slid his wing feathers dramatically across his face and then revealed his full beauty in a puffed up display. Ah, mossy a name truly deserving of her green beauty. In response to her introduction, he too would introduce himself! "Mama..." he said in a deep, slow voice, like a toy doll with it's battery dying that now sounded slightly demonic.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:59 am
Neo sighed heavily, now she was leaving, all because he couldn't hold his plate. Well this day was going swell so far. He really wished that there was something more that he could do for the faun, but getting cleaned up in her room was probably going to be the best. "I truly am sorry. I wish there was more I could do to make it up to you."

MiddyGlow

sailornorthstar

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:09 am
Rhyol looked on with amusement as another male swam up to the girl in the water and pretty boldly flirted with her. Maybe they knew each other, but Rhyol sure wished that he had even a fraction of that sort of confidence. Rhyol was wondering if perhaps he should leave them to it, when the girl all of a sudden began to blow chunks. His eyes widened, and a guilty look spread across his face. He leaned over to Skylie, "I think you might have given her too much." He whispered her. What were they supposed to do now? He wondered, sparing a look at the slippery mess next to the waterway, and looking away with disgust. "Uhm, you going to be okay Laoise?"

Shicala

Dream Whitewitz

Menelie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:26 am
Zhixuan finished her plate and set to looking out the window with a different kind of hunger. When she saw a fiery purple male enter the lodge, her heart jumped into her throat, and her whole body burned. This wasn't the one she wanted! But she did very much want this one. She glanced back out the window. Since Feng Zhi wasn't here...she couldn't take the chance to let this handsomeness slip through her talons.

She zipped over to where he was at the buffet table. "A handsome drake like you deserves a beautiful woman on his arm," she said, by way of an introduction. "Can I get you a drink?"

Strawberri Stardust
Zhixuan > Feng Zhong

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zuleika was hot on Shansa's heels as she entered the party. She knew she had a job to do, but she was just so excited about everything, as usual. A cute, fluffy coat protected her against the cold, and a quiver with her mother's arrows was on her back. Before she went to hang out with Shansa and any of the other Younger Graces who had decided to attend, she decided to make a quick lap around the party to see if anyone needed beautifying. (Everyone always needed beautifying.)

Near the hot springs, she spotted a sweet couple entwined in each other's arms, walking toward the springs. How fun! A quick judgment as to who needed the arrow more led her to fire an arrow at the reddish-pink female.

Menelie
Xoana has been hit with Aglaia's beauty arrows! She is now extremely beautiful.

Zuleika also noticed a pair frolicking in the snow. It was a long shot, but she aimed and fired, hoping it would hit one of them.

Revel1984
Tugger has been hit with Aglaia's beauty arrows! He is now extremely beautiful.

Heading back inside, she noticed another lovely couple near the food tables. They were both quite attractive already, but she decided, for good measure, to give both of them a little boost.

Teigra
Phorcys has been hit with Aglaia's beauty arrows! He is now extremely beautiful.

DaemonGabrielle
Melinae has been hit with Aglaia's beauty arrows! She is now extremely beautiful.

Satisfied with her handiwork, Zuleika scanned the room for Shansa again, or anyone else that looked fun to hang out with. There she was--ooh! "Kore!" she exclaimed, and scooted over to the pair. "It's great to see you, Kore!"

shadica
Zuleika > Shansa

Fea Line
Zuleika > Kore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:55 am
Wolfs Heart

Shimmer Star didn't want to be cruel clearly this pae was trying their best to make it up to her for the accident. She smiled "Well how about we meet somewhere in an hour and you can buy me a hot chocolate to make it up to me? I'm sure it was my fault too for getting distracted by this place, it's my first time here. I'm Shimmer Star."  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:01 pm
Kadri looked, confused, at the landbound teens when the seara girl swam off abruptly. "Did I say something wrong?" he asked. His eyes followed her as she disappeared for a moment. "Oh. Oh, clamshells," he said, putting one hand gently over his mouth. He hoped he hadn't been the cause of that.

"Are you quite alright?" he asked once she returned. "I didn't mean to take you by surprise--it's just that you took me by surprise." An odd recovery attempt, but it seemed his mouth had a mind of its own today. Who knew he was so good with girls??

Dream WhiteWitz
Kadri > Laoise (arrow: flattery)

Wolfs Heart
Rhyol

Shicala
Skylie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:50 pm
Silini had been contentedly watching pae of all types come into the party and shake themselves out from the cold. Silini nodded and smiled at everyone, without anyone really catching their eye, until they spied a small Pae with huge eyes luscious green-and-purple hair all over. They'd never seen anyone like this Pae before! Abruptly Silini put their mandolin away, swung the case over their shoulder, and headed to intercept this fascinating new person. They modified their size quickly to be the same size as their new conversation target.

This person appeared to be beset by another whisp like themself. Silini could tell by their facial expression that they were looking for an exit.

"Why hello there, said Silini, putting on their best charming voice. "I couldn't help but notice your striking features from across the way. I'm Silini." They offered their arm. "I'd be delighted to accompany you to wherever it is you're headed."

Elros Namasi
Silini > Queen Cake

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Az sat in her hotel room looking over all the things she could do to enjoy her time here, she decided to book a spa day and then go to the hot tub to relax, since she was a water creature she needed to spend some time in the water to keep herself healthy. She put on a bathing suit top and a rube and headed for the hot tub. Some there she took off her robe and floated over to the tub and slipped into the hot water. She let out a deep content sigh as she let her body relax.

(Open for interaction)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lyros was bundled up and ready to try skiing he was on the bunny slope since this was his first time skiing. His wings were bundled up in wing warmers and he was wearing red and pink in various layers. He went down the little hill feeling a bit shaky but didn't fall into the snow this time.

(Open for interaction)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:18 pm
Chuckling with satisfaction at his target's newfound popularity, Iordanes moved on to find other amusements. First up was a fancy-looking aquatic pae with pink hair. She'd make an impressive male. He pinged an arrow her way.

sailornorthstar
Cami has been hit with Iordanes' gender-changing arrow! She will become male for 24 hours. Have fun!

Next Iordanes noticed the musician who'd suddenly stopped playing and gone to chat with one of Mother's fluffy batskis. This ought to introduce some chaos. He loosed an arrow in the whisp's direction. He didn't notice a reaction right away, and looked, puzzled, at his bow. Never had a dud before...

Menelie
Silini has been hit with Iordanes' gender-changing arrows. Wonder how that works? Well, whatever it does, it lasts for 24 hours.

Next, he went out to the ski slopes. He was grateful to see so many mortals enjoying the activities Mother had planned! He vaguely recognized a tall faun with a taller hairstyle, but couldn't quite place him. Curious, he flung an arrow in his direction and found a place to watch. He asked a nearby cherub to bring him a cup of cocoa, please.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Horus Ardor has been hit with Iordanes' gender-changing arrows! He will become female for the next 24 hours. Have fun!

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:25 pm
Laoise ducked underneath the surface of the waters before reappearing, giving a blink. “Too much sugar,” she mumbled, embarrassed that she couldn’t hold her worth in consuming the sugary desserts. Her tummy faintly ached, but it wasn’t hurting as it was before. The Seera adolescent looked to Kadri, raising her eyebrow. Was he... flirting with her? He was sure looking weirded out while he was uttering those words. ”Uh, I did?” she asked, swimming closer to the other male in question. ”I’m Laoise, the young female tacked on, her dark cheeks flushed, a softer green in comparison to the rest of her.

Menelie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:30 pm
After fussing over the wine serving, as usual, Euphrosyne was excited to bless some mortals with mirth. A shout drew her attention to a pair of semiaquatic Pae. The female seemed very stressed. Euphrosyne could fix that! She notched an arrow and let it fly toward the pink femme.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Peaches has been hit with Euphrosyne's mirth arrow! She is now happy!

((I'm gonna add more to this post but I gotta run))  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:46 pm
"REALLY?" she about flipped herself before pausing and asking, "Wait.....really?" she then blinked confused. She paused a moment, staring down at Twog. Did he think she meant regular birds? It was possible.... but not entirely what she meant. Or was he suddenly just cool with the idea?

Frowning a moment she glanced off over towards where she felt fire-daddy's presence most. "Well, I'm getting good vibes from that direction....soooo maybe that's where they are all hanging out?" she shrugged, still trying to play innocent.

DaemonGabrielle
belated birb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:05 pm
Neo breathed a sigh of relief, glad that she had such a good idea in how he could make this right. If only he had come up with the idea. "That sounds perfect, I'd love to get you a hot chocolate" The male said with a nod. It wasn't his first Venus party, but it was the first time he had been to this particular location. "Shimmer Shine, I'm Neo. I'm sorry we met this way, but I'll be glad to meet you at the bar for hot chocolates in an hour." He said, letting her part to clean up his mess. After she departed, he grabbed one of the dinner rolls that had been in part a cause of this small disaster.

MiddyGlow

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:31 pm
"I adore the outfit, Sister," Kleta said with the smallest of smirks on her face as she approached her sister from behind. Was the serious green goddess actually being... sarcastic? But her sister's outfit amused her, as it matched the outfits of the mortals so well. Kleta was clad in more form-fitting leathers lined with fur along her calves, forearms and around her neck, plunging to cover her heart.

She noticed that her marshmallow of a sister was missing her bow and arrow. "Did Theras run off with your gear?" She asked inquisitively, "The boys do sure enjoy these gatherings, I don't expect I'll see Areus tonight." Her voice sounded thoughtful as Kleta stared out the nearest window at the snow speckled with the forms of many pae. It was amazing how many mortals continued to come to these things, despite the number of things that had happened over the year. At least tucking the party away in the mountains was bound to keep any unwanted party crashers away.

Twitchapher the 3rd

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces