Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDay 2019 ORP ]: Lovers Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:58 am
Tocino let put a tiny squeak as his fort was suddenly intruded upon. Eyes wide, he stared at the intruder for a second before realizing 1. The intruder was a pig. 2. The intruder was talking. 3. It was the strangest looking pig he'd ever seen.

He focused on her words and realized she was apologizing. Not trying to stab him with a fork. So that was good. Panic beginning to subside, he relaxed a bit and gave her welcoming smile.

Unable to think of anything else to do, he offered his plate of crepes and said "Crazy here, ain't it? Crepe?"

Teigra

Maegara huffed and waved her arms in a shrugging motion. "Fine. Whatever. You wanna stay stuck on my arse llike a pimple, then let's go meet your family. I'd love to meet Venus!" She said, her voice peppy and cheerful at the end and her grin growing.

Frankly, his cling routine was annoying but maybe the threat of his own family would scare him. All else failed, he'd lead her dorectly to Venus. She could give her the snakeskin directly. Call it....a gift. Oh yes. Either way this encounter went, she would win.

Qadira smiled and waved her mate off. "Pish posh. Let's dance!" She said, grabbing Aiden's hand and leading him to the dance floor.

Twitchapher the 3rd
sorry qadora is so short. Writers block

Fea Line generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 14!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:30 am
Pothos sighed as he crept from his hiding spot. He slunk around in the shadows as always, but this time, things felt lighter somehow. Probably because that crazy stalker was around this time. Things really did calm down when the boys were born but.... well lets just say it also felt too good to be true. However, it was that time and as much as Pothos hated it... he didn't like having to deal with a grumpy Mom either.

Slinking forward, Pothos notched an arrow, shut his eyes and fired into the crowed. Only bothering to open his eyes seconds after, he caught the tail end of the arrow piercing into a raised black tentacle of an octen fem. Silently, Pothos whispered an 'I'm so sorry' before slinking back into his hiding hole.

Strawberry Stardust
Ursula has been hit by Pothos! His golden arrows will create in a Pae'il a feeling of longing, of yearning for the first Pae they see.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:51 am
"Hmmm? Birds?" She looked around and spotted some bird like pae. "They don't look like they are singing." She hmmed about this before feeling a pinch on her shoulder. Did some sorta bug bite her? She reached back to rub her shoulder. Really now, a place like this should have amazing pest control.

She flicked her gaze back to the naiad and felt...Differently. Something about him just started to make her hot all over. She just about purred as she lightly placed her fingers against his chest and slowly walked around him,her fingers trailing along his body.

"I'm sure I could make you sing pretty loudly if you let me~"

Elros Namasi
XD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:35 pm
Fea Line

Pelothos sighed and grabbed a bubbly drink from a passing melon. "Well, that went...special. Wonder if that bird lady will protect us when Momda finds out?" He asked, focused on his glass. Theirs momda was gonna kill an. Plain and simple. They hooked Pop Pop up with a freaking bird.

Dear Lord, their GRANDMA was gonna kill them!!! He slapped a hand over his face and groaned. Why didnt they think of GRANDMA?!?!

All of a sudden, he heard it. The whiz of an arrow. Then another. And another.

It was happening!!!

Then a flash of red on blue flickered across his vision and his excitement grew.

Pelothos grabbed hia brother by tje shoulder and gave him a shake. "I seen him!!! Come on!! Before he get's away!!" He shouted before trying to grab his brothers arm and take off thru the crowd.

Narrowly dodging arrows. "Over by that fountain. I saw the flash of roses!! " he turned back toward parker and shrugged while running backwards. "P.s. these shindigs are insane. Remind me again why momda wanted to be here every year?"  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
shadica generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

shadica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:00 pm
1: getting tipsy/2: no effect

Laz continued sipping her drink, it was so sweet! <3 Unfortunate said sweetness worked well to hide the amount of alcohol that was in the drink.

She giggled as she watched Shah making another drink, so cute~

Shah's drink was pretty like a sunset~

"To the pretty lady~" She agreed as she clinked her drink with Shah's, taking a big sip of the drink that was now half empty.

She scooted closer to shah. She was so pretty and good at making drinks. Laz felt so warm and happy! It must be because she was close to Shah! Laz giggled again at the thought.

Operation don't get drunk at the start of the party: Failed.

Daisicle

Shansa was glad for the distraction Shah making another drink provided her from Mr. flex it ugh, he was soooo embarrassing. At least the mortals didn't know he was her father.

She pointed out the ingredients and watched her work. Hmm so she doubled the blue girl's alcohol and sweet syrup but not hers. The teen shook her head, never let someone else make your drinks.

And just as the rak had probably planned it appeared the blue pae was getting drunk. Wait she had finished half the glass all ready?? Did she know how much she was drinking? Mortals. Well these to probably knew what they where doing. She wouldn't interfere unless it started to be unreasonable.Or they started wrecking the table which ever came first.

Open to all at the make your own drinks station~  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:38 pm
Kelebek nodded her thanks to the youth who had picked her up after she'd made an absolute fool of herself, then pressed herself to Hjortur's side. She desperately wished they were underwater and she could just disappear.

Although...

Looking down at herself, it appeared splotches of her skin had tried to change and reflect the atmosphere around her. Wherever the drink had landed on her, her bioluminescence had worked, to a degree. Chancing a glance at her rear, Kelebek blushed even more profoundly. She was an unseemly combination of pink, white, hot red shame, and bits of purple or white tile, where her skin blended with either Hjortur or the floor.

"I'm fine," she assured Hjortur quietly. "Let's get into the water where we belong." She especially wanted to disappear as the cherubs came to clean up after her. What a nuisance she was!

Daisicle
Kelebek->Hjortur

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Menelie generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 3!

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:41 pm
Another year, another of Mother's parties. Everyone seemed to be in good humor, which is just the way Mother liked it.

Leave it to him and his siblings to shake things up!

Iordanes glanced around into the crowd as he leaned casually against a pillar in the great hall. He selected a dark-hued male with wild hair--what an attractive lady he'd make with that mane! He notched an arrow and let it fly across the room to its mark. Then he stashed his bow and retreated to somewhere less visible to watch the chaos play out.

SSBrosB
Leone has been hit by Iordanes' gender-bending arrow! He's been turned into a female for the duration of the party--or until hit by another arrow. Have fun!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:01 pm
User Image Hanna was currently looking anywhere for any buildboards or announcements that may have shown what the schedule of events were, where, and when, but unfortunately had no such luck. She had also been hoping to find him again this year, but again, she was out of luck. Did she love Beatrice? Sure, but having him was... not planned. At all. But she did get along with his mother it had just been unexpected. And since then she hadn't seen him... She was a bit disappointed, but what was this party for if not for finding other love? It wouldn't be the party it should have been that was for sure.

When she was about to turn around and just wander through the various rooms, she suddenly felt something hit her back! It didn't hurt, but it did jolt her a bit, and so she turned around, trying to reach for whatever it was or see whatever had caused it, when she a green demoan pae... who Hanna just had to wrestle with!

Before her brain could catch up with what was going on and tell her to stop, she was already running to the demon pae and suddenly held the demon in a tight grip. "Time to wrestle!" She said in a sing-song voice, trying to lock the demon in her grip and make the female say she gave up to the superior wrestling pae!

Elros Namasi
Surprise wrestling match! For Midoriko

-----------------------------------------------------

User Image Beatrice looked at his plate to see if he had what Enfys had eaten so that he could avoid eating... whatever it was, but apparently it didn't taste that good if the other had spit it back out. "Awesome. I don't mind going out, so I don't know what my mom is so worried about. I think she just wants me to get with someone." He was only a teen! Sometimes he wondered if his mom really just wanted him to find someone since he knew that his mom and... other mom hadn't been planning on getting together and having kids.

He was sure she just wanted him to be happy, but it was still a lot of pressure. Though he was pretty sure she would approve of pretty much anyone that he went out with. "Games sound fun. But hopefully it's not something like making out in a closet." He said, chuckling a bit. He had heard there was some gambling, would they be allowed since they were teens? "If there are card games I'd like to try a couple out." He said, following the other teen, not noticing what had happened to his mother...

Wolfs Heart

User Image Leone thought he saw her moving her hand again, wondering if she was taking it off of his butt but suddenly he thought he saw her jolt a bit, and wondered if she had been hit too. "Cami?! Are you all right?" He asked, but it seemed she hadn't heard his question, as she let go of him and looked at him straight in the eyes and proposed to him. He felt his blush spread through his entire body. Now he definitely knew that something was going on.

"I uh, Cami are you sure you didn't hit your head? I mean wejustmetandthat'sreallyquickandweshouldgettoknoweachothermore-" He would have continued to talk in the same vein of panicked quick talking, but suddenly, he felt something hit him in the back and in an instant he felt like he was in a different body. And he had some weight on his... chest? He looked and suddenly saw and knew what had happened. And the loudest, most-high pitched scream emerged from his, now her, throat. "NONONONONONONONONONONONONO" She continued to say and desperately looked for where she had put her fur so that she could try to put it back on to cover her sudden nakedness. "Cami don't look! I don't know what happened but I need to find my fur!" She said, putting her hand out and using the other to cover her new "assets", desperately looking around for the fur.

Wolfs Heart
is temporary female but have fun!

User Image Yahto walked right into the party as all of the chaos was erupting. He took a moment to look at the scene that was unfolding. Someone female was screaming somewhere, pae looked like they were tackling each other, others were dancing for no reason, and just chaos in general.

Yahto grinned. "Looks like my type of party!" He said, taking a look at all of it before heading to the drink station. Perhaps the others had had too much to drink? He looked at the purple pae behind the counter, and when he caught her eye, gave her a wink. "Can you give me what they got?" He said, pointing to the general disarray that was erupting throughout the party. "And if they didn't have anything, then I'd like something I could sip on and watch as this all unfolds." He said, wondering just what type of drink there were here.

shadica
at Shansa

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

shadica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:57 pm
Shansa chuckled to her self as one of the mortals asked her for what the other pae where 'drinking' that was causing them to go crazy. Most likely he would get hit by an arrow sooner or later.

"Ah yes it does seem as if some people have gotten a bit over excited. As for drinks we have Champagne, white and red wines as well as a variety of beers and cocktails. This year we are also offering a make your own drink station!" She motioned to the area where the cocktail ingredients where located.

"There are several intro to bartering booklets on the table to help first timers. Oh! I almost forgot, the red liquid in the glass bowl over to the left is a spiked fruit drink, fill a cup up as much as you'd like, and the alcohol free variety is on that table over there." She pointed to a table across the room as she spoke.

She smiled as she waited for Yahto to make a choice.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:29 pm
Oh wow, perhaps she'd made that drink a bit too-suited to her date's tastes. Did she realize how strong that was? It was meant to last her at least half the night, but it'd probably make it a few minutes at best. She laughed at the toast and took a sip of her own. "Why now, if you keep talking about yourself like that, I shall run out of compliments for you~"

Really though, if Shah had known Laz's tolerance was so low, she probably would have reduced the alcohol a bit. It was nearly twice the strength of her own. With another sip and a smile, she lightly tapped her shoulder-to-shoulder before her eyes wandered. It seemed they were no longer the only ones here at the drink station; they'd best be going off then. But first...

To the angel that had joined them, she offered her unfiltered opinion, "Try the book; the recipes are so simple you cannot go wrong" Before offering him a smile as well, though perhaps it was a bit more calculated than the ones she'd shown to Laz.

She took another sip before talking to Laz once more. "We've done what I wanted; is there anywhere you wish to go now?"

shadica
[Arrow: None] Shah -> Laz

SSBrosB
Shah -> Yahto

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:43 pm
Hjortur wrapped his arm around Kel's shoulder as she about glued herself to him, his hand gently rubbing it to try and calm her down. That said, he'd made the mistake of glancing down with at her body to make sure everything was okay. Now his face was reddening, not because he'd seen or thought anything inappropriate or because any amount of alcohol was starting to take effect, but because he was straining himself trying not to laugh at how silly her power was making her look. It was so, so, hard not to. So painful. Tears touched the creases of his eyes and his shoulders shook ever-so-slightly.

"O-okay."

Had he given himself away? He'd probably given himself away. Oh well, what was done was done; hopefully Kel would be more appreciative of his trying not to laugh than mad at his wanting to do so. And just like that, he began to weave through the crowd to get both of them to the water before anything worse happened.

Menelie
[Arrow - None] Hjortur -> Kelebek

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:29 pm
It didn't escape Kelebek's notice that Hjortur found humor in her predicament. It shouldn't have surprised her; it seemed that the more foolish she felt, the more endearing he found her. She knew he didn't mean to hurt her feelings, and truly it was comforting to know that it appeared nothing could pull her down from the pedestal she evidently occupied in his mind, but right at this moment she did not find it amusing.

"If you laugh aloud I will braid your fins," she threatened under her breath.

They were at the water now, and Kelebek gratefully dove in. She sighed with relief as her tail reformed and her skin drank in the moisture. She scrubbed at herself lightly with her hands to get off any remaining sticky drink.

Daisicle
Kelebek->Hjortur

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:42 pm
One moment he was looking at his best friend. The next, it was like something had changed. Lyn was everything he wanted to be! He was so smooth and confident with girls, and so funny! He always knew exactly what to say and Arc envied him that. Lyneeson was definitely his hero! Arc smiled and tried hard not to fawn over him noticeably but Lyn was so smart, he would probably see it anyway!
Fea Line

Ursula sipped a drink she had gotten and sighed. It wasn't even that strong. Too much sugary ingredients. Not enough alcohol. Ah well, she would be able to make herself something stronger later. Something in the corner of her eye fluttered and she swatted it away, but there was nothing there. Then they moved into her field of vision. Birds. Ugh. Cute little tweeting birds. They were making her physically sick.

Was that nausea, though? Maybe it was something else. It was strange, and she didn't like it. Had someone spiked her drink? It hadn't left her sight, she thought. She looked around until her eyes landed on a Pae striding toward her. Oh... What was this? She felt hot, her face flushing as she brushed fingers through her hair. "Well, hello," she said, giving him a flirtatious smile.

Just as quickly, that feeling inside her began to change. Why would a Pae like that ever want someone like her? She didn't have legs like he did, just tentacles and extra weight. As much as she didn't like the feeling before, she hated this one. It had come out of nowhere and for absolutely no reason. But she couldn't stop it, this strange yearning for this Pae she didn't even know the name of...

Shicala
Caden became her Prince Charming for a minute rofl now she's been hit by Pothos, so it's longing now haha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:58 pm
Lyn shook his head and laughed as the girls continued on without so much as a glance back. He turned to his friend and shook his head playfully. “You always wanna just be in your room. Maybe thats why your so shy! Let’s loosen up! Get on that dance floor, bust some moves!” He grinned and puffed out his chest proudly. Before remembering they did have luggage to stow. “Ah right. Ok maybe a quick pit stop first.” He nodded before an odd sensation went down his spine.

For some reason, when he looked at Arc now, he felt so tremendously inspired and in awe. Was his best friend always this rad? How had he never noticed? “Dude Arc, were you holding out on me? Look at you, practically glowing! Like a hero! Almost a god I’d dare say...” he said almost breathless before he caught himself blushing a bit, his hands suddenly nervous and sweaty. “Later bro... I...I need your autograph.....ok dude? Don’t.... dont laugh please.”

Strawberri Stardust
These boys lmao!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:21 pm
Ah crabcakes, he'd been found.

Hjortur's body may have slightly jolted at the force of her words, one of his eyebrows twitching as he willed himself to absolutely not laugh. Which, naturally, only made it even more difficult to do so. It was for that reason that he stayed on the land a bit longer than her; with Kel in the water, he turned away, his body shaking as he gripped his stomach and tried to quell the giggles.

Ahaha.... Deep breaths, in and out. In and out.

Okay. He was good.

Whew.

Once the gigglefit had been defeated, Hjortur dived on in and swam back over to Kel and offered her a hug from behind. Head on her shoulder, he spoke. "Feeling better now?"

Menelie
[Arrow - None] Hjortur -> Kelebek

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas