Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:56 am
User Image (Lil bro and his vixen)

Avery could only imagine steam coming off Morgan and him puffing up his cheeks as he struggles to keep his embarrassment under control, though Morgan held through but his cheeks are still noticeably red. When the little Syn tried to take a sip from the real Syn's coffee milk only for it to be out of his tiny reach. "hehehe, now, now little guy, you know you're not supposed to drink anything caffeinated otherwise you'd end up crashing later on." Avery saying as he sways a finger at the little Syn telling him no before waving at the real Syn. "Don't worry if he does drink it, it's not dangerous for him to drink." He said as he lifts the little guy up a little though it looked more like the little changeling is stretching before he let go of the little guy. "Think of them as any ordinary slime that can digest almost anything, but what's unique about a changeling is that their bodies can react to certain things that they engulf or consume. Caffeine to them is like having a whole six pack of energy drinks only instead of keeping them up for hours. They crash 10 minutes later." Avery said pinching the little Syn's cheek as Gerry showed a picture of the incident.

The changeling was on the floor laying face down on the ground with it's arm splayed out as if he just jumped into the air only to fall face first. A pile of popsicle sticks where around him. "He was trying to build the skeleton of a house but when he face planted, the whole thing came down." Avery tried to keep a straight face and trying not to aww since the memory of that moment was enough to make a bodybuilder squeal from the cute little construction worker.

As Avery conversed with Syn, Morgan gets a text from an officer from the precinct in regards to the human traffickers that were arrested. He replied back and began texting an old acquaintance from the agency and returned to finishing his veggie pasta.

Ooc:

User Image

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:14 am
Syn just giggled at the Morgan's face. It was so cute. Who knrw that the detective could get embarrassed so easily. Teasing him was going to be fun in the future. "To be honest, its more milk than coffee but it still has a kick that I like." he replied to Avery statement as the now mini him pouted up at him. Syn winced at the imagery. Yeah. Too much caffeine in a person could make them crash horribly after a few hours. "Ah. Then I will be careful not to give him more than nessecary. I don't want him to crash." He added, using a finger to pat the creature on the head gently before looking closer at the picture. "Ah. How cute." He said, trying not to coo at the
picture. One couldn't say that he did not try before crashing.

F-XylilShrink

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:33 pm

Avery and Gerry wiped their hands before finishing up their plates, they conversed with Syn for a few more minutes before it was getting late. "Well time we head on out, I still got some new paper work to finish up on at the station and you guys got your own thing going." Morgan said as he finished texting, looking at everyone, Avery nodded as he picked up little Syn and placing him into his container and packing him away into the bag. Morgan asked if Avery could drop Syn off at his apartment as well in which he agreed since he enjoyed chatting with Syn. "Hey maybe after we drop of Mr. Softy at the precinct, you can tag along with us Syn. We're picking up a few desserts at a bakery Gerry works at, we'll just be there for a short while and you can get some thing too if you'd want." Avery chirped, Gerry just smiled before standing up and wrapping her arms around her husband again resting her chin on his head.

"Try not to get too much, guys, I don't want another repeat of the fridge holding nothing but leftover cakes." Morgan stated after grabbing his bag standing up after Syn.

Ooc:

User Image

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:59 pm
Syn did the same after handing the the creature back to Avery, giving it a goodbye. He looked over to Morgan before realizing something. "Oh, wait Morgan. Before you go, here." he said, digging into his bag and pulling out a vial of light green liquid. "This is to help you sleep tonight after your work. You need more sleep and two drops will help with that." he added, before taking the other's hand and placing the vial into it and then closing his fingers over it. He snorted at the comment before thinking about it. "Sure. Sounds like fun. Pmus, in can pick out something for Valari, the vampire who helped us earlier." he replied as he grabbed his bag, stood up, throwing away his trash before waiting of Avery and Gerry to lead the way.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:18 pm

Morgan accepted the vial Syn gave him as he stores it away and made a mental not of how much to drink before heading off to sleep. Avery chirped when Syn wanted to also get something for someone else. "Sure we can get something for your friend but in other words. Shotgun!" Avery yelled calling dibs on the front passenger seat, when everyone was ready and their plates were put away, they all headed for the parking garage. On the way to the car, Morgan and Avery were arguing about the damage that was done to Morgan's car. Somewhere along the line, Avery pounced on Morgan's back trying to rattle his big brother's brain though it only looked like Avery was "trying" as it was like looking at child trying tilt a punching bag that won't stay down. Morgan's blank face only made his little brother try harder but with no avail though he'd admit that his brother is persistent but Morgan wouldn't wanna say it out loud.

"You know out of the number of students I remembered back in my days as an instructor in Hael, I never once met a druid until Morgan told me about you last night." Avery said as he was having a piggy back ride on Morgan's back. "Think you can help if I ever start a research on the capabilities a druid have?" He asked Syn since his race is very rare and not well widespread across the world, though Avery also seemed to wonder why the number of druids decreased throughout these years.

Ooc:

User Image

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:54 am
Syn stared at Avery for a few seconds, but shook his head and followed the other male out to the parking garage. He just watched as the brother's argued on the way, trying not to smile at his well they got along despite the arguing. Must be a sibling thing. He gave a snort when he saw Avery jump on Morgan's back, trying to rattle him. Didn't do much but he would give him a A for effort. He blinked at the statement before shrugging. "Sure." he replied after a second of thinking about it. "Druids are around, but most of us prefer to stick to the forests or mountains." he added after a second. Far as he knew he wa rhe only druid in the capital. Maybe one day he'll meet others like him, though he doubted it.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:17 am

"Awesome!" Avery beamed after hearing that, must really like researching stuff though his current research is priority first as he was let down from Morgan's back. They drove an SUV as Gerry unlocked the car and climbed into the driver's seat, Avery jumped into the front passenger seat as Morgan took the seat behind. "You know if did some makeup on me and wore a dress like that, you wouldn't even tell if I was a dude or not." Avery said out of nowhere as the thought of him crossdressing lingered and he'd actually pull it off, it might be something for his wife to have him do some time. "So how was life being trained by a priestess in Hael? I know it's way different than going to an academy, well for someone who wants to train in one of the schools in restoration." Avery wondered when he fastened his seatbelt. Hael being both the nation's capital and number two as the world's best place for education, various types of education differs from each school. Morgan had a slight idea though learning a bit from his little brother in terms of basic wizardry, his affinity for magic casting was quite low as he stated and that Avery also had little magic casting capabilities despite being well known for advanced wizardry. "Well true I can't cast a simple spell, but that's also why paper and parchment is another medium for casting. I may not have as much magic energy as the Great Bishop of Hael, but I can write the most complex spell that'd take years for a master level caster to accomplish." waving off Morgan's compliment for being one of the famous non-magic casters from the US.

"Well I was always fascinated with magic ever since Morgan and I grew up in an orphanage, I lost my parents or well my family when our mansion burned, it was my grandfather's birthday so everyone from the clan were gathered in the ballroom, I couldn't remember much of what happened." Avery said as he looked down a bit at his hands, his wife pats his head a bit which cheered him up a bit. "Well the past is the past and although Morgan isn't really my brother, he's still my big bro. All the other kids weren't that interactive with us so we just stuck together and both got adopted into the same family." Avery reached out with fist bumping Morgan as he smiled a bit though hiding it from Avery, pretending to look at his phone. Once everyone was seated, Gerry started the car and began driving out of the parking garage.

Ooc:

User Image

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:34 am
Syn settled himself behind Gerry as A very started talking. He paused in answering for a but. "Yeah. I can see you in a wig and dress." he replied after second of thinking about it. He could surely picture it in hid mind. "She wasn't a priestess. She was the High Priestess. And like I told Morgan, it was hell. That woman almost killed me. But i came out stronger for it in the end. So it wasn't too bad. Though, I will never look at cats the same way ever again." he added, shivering at the memory of his training. He snapped himself out of the memory when Avery started talking again, pushing away thoughts of his sadistic teacher. He frowned at the story before watching the two, a smile forming on hid face. "Well, you have to be related by blood to be family. And it's good that you two stuck together. You're very lucky. Both of You." said, leaning back into the seat as the car finally took off.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:21 pm
User Image

Not a lot of talk afterwards, just the sound of the engine and radio, Morgan was busy reading through reports and taking notes, he seem to do that quite often these days. Turning his head to Syn, he was about to say something until he noticed a small piece of tomato sauce on Syn's cheek. Leaning slightly towards him, Morgan removed the piece of tomato off Syn's cheek and licking it off his finger. "Sorry you had a small piece on your cheek." Morgan apologized for his sudden action before going back to reviewing his papers.

Yawning a bit, Morgan took a short nap from everything that's happened.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:51 pm
Syn stared at him, blushing darkly at the action and thd turning his head away to hide said blush. "It's okay. Thanks." he replied, looking out the window as the car continued to run along. What was wrong with him? He leaned against the door, his mind deep in thought as he wondered why he felt like this around Morgan. They were just friends right? Wait. They probably weren't even that. Sure, he had helped Morgan on a case but it didn't mean they were friends. He decided to just forget as the drive continued and remained quite for the rest of the trip. He made a mental note to call his teacher whenever he had the chance and to also visit Baba on his next day off. He heard his phone go off and blinked, pulling it out and reading the email that had been sent. Sigh. It was from Dr. Yukimura. With a quiet sigh he deleted it and the number that came with it. He was not in the mood.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:48 pm
User Image

Morgan was woken up from his little nap when his phone went off. Fishing it out of his pocket, checked to see who was calling as it was a number from the station "This is detective Morgan." he answered and talked in a whisper while listening to the voice on the other line, "Chief what're you talking about, how?" a bit of concern as he tries to sit up right before sighing in frustration rubbing the bridge of his nose with a free hand. "And the officers who're caught in the hit and run?" he asked more worried as it seems a squad car was attacked recently, Morgan took out another phone as he began texting someone else and quickly sends them a message before continuing his talk with the station chief. "No right now it's a homicide, let me and my team handle things from there. Yes sir, alright I'll check back with you soon." he hung up waving everyone off as if it's nothing too serious. Gerry and Avery knows not to question what goes on at his work. Gathering his thoughts and making sure he has everything with him, Morgan looked at Gerry, nodding at her as she nods back as the car slowed down a bit. "Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to get off here, don't worry i'll have someone will pick me up, I'll see you two at home when I'm done okay." Waving goodbye to every and as he gets off, Morgan flagged a squad car that's on their daily run and closing the SUV door once he's out. From there, Gerry continued driving towards the bakery as Morgan climbed into the squad car.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:14 pm
Syn was started out of his thoughts when he heard Morgan's phone go off. He turned his head to see what was happening only to find that Morgan seemed a little upset about something. He could hear the whispering and caught a few snatches of the conversation but he knew better not to ask. It was not his business as he was not an officer. His eyes narrowed but he bit his lip and remained silent as he watched the other male step out the vehicle and into a squad care. He hopes that everything was okay. Maybe he would call Morgan later tonight. Probably. He just couldn't help but wonder if ot jad anything to do with Morgan's co-workers. He pushed the thoughts aside and just focused on the positive. Though he had a inkling that it wasn't going to be that easy.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:07 pm
It was quite in the SUV, the radio calmly playing music and the passing of cars outside creating a rather peaceful ambience, Avery humming and Gerry concentrating on the road, though as time passed, or seems to pass, the cars outside seemed much more of a blur as only their lights makes a sudden trail like a time lapse video, they moved quite faster than they should. Avery's humming change in tune from a sweet and cheery tone to a smoky voice, the air inside the car grew heavy and the radio distorts as if it's playing backwards. The light outside fades slowly and instead of Gerry driving, someone else seemed to have magically switched with her as a figure wearing a farmers hat as they take if off to reveal a ghostly white hair that flows gently as if gravity doesn't affect them at all. They turn their head with every turn. The lights outside grew darker and darker as the light inside car remained untouched. Now Avery was gone or he wasn't there in the front passenger seat from the beginning and the seats grew cold just as the windows begin to fog up from the drop in temperature. "The Detective have such a wonderful little brother and a kind hearted sister-in-law don't you think?" the figure asked in a course voice as the car slowly comes to a stop somewhere, unknown. His head turns to show only a pair of white pale eyes staring at Syn, no other facial features as the darkness concealed his face.

Ooc: eek

(Lil image since Gaiaonline is acting up)

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:25 pm
Occ: I noticed that. The bar on top of the posting does not appear. You know the thing with the emojis, fonts ,etc.

Syn could feel that something was suddenly.not right in the car. His blue eyes narrowed when Avery's humming went from sweet to smoky and he knew that that was not normal. He looked around to see that Inwas dark and the Windows had fogged up. Okay, this was getting spooky and hebwas not in the mood tondeal.with whoever wanted to mess with him right now. His hair literally began to stand on end, crackling with green energy, the color of his magic, as well as his eyes glowing with inner power. "Yes, they are. Who are you and what the hell do you want?" he asked, hoping that Gerry and Avery were actually okay. He showed no fear to whatever this creature was.

F-XylilShrink

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:30 am
"You should know by now, you've felt my presence once before." the figure stated as the interior of the car began to cloud over in a dark foul bog as it radiates from everywhere. What little green aura that radiated moments ago became engulfed in this dark aura. "You're kind is rather scarce to be honest, but the fact that one is trapped in here with me, it would be much easier and quicker for me to get a free passage. But I only need blood from the four main races. Having blood like yours being sold into the black market would fetch a good price." The car started moving once again and every turn it takes, leads to somewhere that only the figure can see. The silence along the ride was like an endless nightmare that's twisted in it's unearthly way and the smell of death lingers. It was all but long till the dark aura began to fade, the darkness lifted and the lights outside came visible once again and time drew back to normal in a slow yet steady pace. The figure chuckled as his dark energy all but vanishes as he concentrates on driving. The car seemed to have been an illusion as the interior looked like an old model car. "Don't worry about you're two friends, I simply moved them elsewhere, plus they still think you're in their car." He stated as the bakery came into view. "Here's your stop." saying in a calm and hospitable way, the doors unlocked themselves.

Ooc: Yeah, I had to write in journals since that bar thingy is there.

DragonMistress07

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces