Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Savage Clan

Back to Guilds

Family RP 

Tags: Savage, Clan, Family, Mystery, Drama 

Reply The Savage Clan
In the castle [Central Lands] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:52 pm
User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Erendriel stood down the hall, leaning against the wall. There stood Evie by his side. They were talking in hushed tones, but the look on Eren's face was one of wrath and it seemed that Evelyn was trying to calm him down. At the same time, they spotted Inoita down the hall. Evelyn turned to her brother and glared at him. He rolled his eyes and softened his expression before they both went to Inoita. "Hello again." Eren said stiffly. Evie rolled her eyes and smiled at her aunt. "Hi Auntie Lady. Sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to be rude. I was just...distracted is all."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:32 pm
User Image Both Evelyn and Erendriel could see how worn out Inoita was as she stopped and smiled softly at them. “Hey Evelyn and Erendriel.” She greeted them in return before she turned to Evelyn. “Evelyn, princess it’s fine you know what you are doing just I hope? You know my door is always open if you need anything.” She said trying to hide her fatigue from them. Her smile faltered some as she glanced to Erendriel. “I hope they were no too harsh on you for our expedition earlier Erendriel, if they were send them to me or your grandparents as it was my fault for not letting people know I was needed elsewhere for a few hours.” She spoke in a hushed tone as she spoke.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:34 am
User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Eren and Evie both exchangeda look. The poor woman looked like she would fall over any moment. Together they agreed that she would listen to Eren first. He always had a way to get to her even when he was a child. "I do. I really do. Eren is just a little overprotective that's all." Eren rolled his eyes again in annoyance and gave Inoita a look that told her he would explain later. "Dont worry. I can handle those guys. What about you? You look so tired. Are you okay? If they stripped your powers over something I did...I'm sorry. I'll ask to take your punishment instead." He gently placed a hand on her waist to steady her. "You really should lie down until your body adjusts..." Eren suggested with care. He kept his voice soft so that the ones in the hall would not hear. Evie saw Eren's hand, but kept her face straight. She wondered if Eren remembered everything as Arawan or if there were some details that only she remembered from their past selves. She kept quiet but nodded in agreement with him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:44 am
User Image Inoita unconsciously leant into him before she smiled. “They didn’t take them, I’m just tiered so can you two please you’re your old aunt to the chambers? We can talk more there.” She said softly before she started to walk again. She looked at Evelyn with kind eyes. “well overprotective he has always been of those he hold dear.” She said not sure if she meant this life or the last.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:04 am
User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Erendriel let her lean on him, but knowing they were going to have to walk the entire way irritated him. They cant even port themselves to her room becauseshe has to remain in sight at all times. He looked to Evie who turned and started walking with them. Eren felt himself wanting to pick Lady up in his arms and carry her. He sighed knowing she would not want that. So he settled with walking by her side.

Evie nodded in agreement with her aunt. "Of course he is. When he really loves someone, he cant help but to be this way. Its surprising that he is letting you walk." She teased her brother, earning herself a look from him that meant to shut her mouth. Evelyn winked at him, already knowing what he was thinking from their twin bond. Unless he consciously closed his mind to her, she could always hear his thoughts

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:08 am
User Image Inoita sighed some as she smiled and shook her head. “Oh I am surprised he hasn’t ported us there yet also.” She said gently. As they walked. She spoke in a hushed voice. When she continued “No one is to know you found me half sleep walking darlings, but you know this already.” She sighed some as her walk slowed down some.
“Evie don’t tease your brother to much, he might explode and take the castle with him.” She teased the girl as they neared her chambers.

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:39 am
User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
"Dont you have a test ye need to be studying fer Evie?" He said with a slight glare towards her over Inoita's head. Eren sighed and scooped Inoita up in his arms even as they were nearing her room and opened the door. "Evie and I wont tell a soul about it." Evie nodded. "Of course not. But I wont promise not to tease him. He is my twin afterall." She sighed as she realized she did want to study her law books for their test. She had been daydreaming a bit much lately. "Hes right. I need to study. Have a good sleep." She looked at Eren and then turned to walk away. Eren smiled at his sister and walked in holding Lady in his arms. "Why are you so tired? Did I tire you out at the waterfall? This isnt like you." He asked, looking concerned. Eren wanted to put her down but at the same time he didnt. He didnt want to lay her down either. So he stood awkwardly in the center of her room then looked down at her with a grin.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:49 am
User Image Inoita leaned her head against him and smiled slightly as she waved Evelyn farewell. “No, no, Erendriel you didn’t tire me out I just haven’t had a nap yet today.” She said with a soft voice. “could you please put me down in bed but stay?” she furrowed her eyebrows as she asked this a slight blush dusting her cheeks. “and nothing is wrong either before you ask. I just need small naps lately, it’s nothing a little shut eye won’t fix.” She said gently not really wanting him to let go of her but knowing she really did need her nap now or soon.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:30 am
User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Eren smiled as he saw her blush. He nodded, but the blush had also grown on his cheeks too. Eren walked over to her bed and laid her down gently, pulling the covers up to her shoulders before he sat on the side of her bed. "I'm glad you're okay." His blush started to grow. He couldnt believe that she wanted him to stay. "You...sure you....want me to stay with you...?" Eren asked softly. What would Evie think if he actually stayed here? It's not like they are doing anything wrong right? Right. He's just guarding her to ensure that she sleeps well. Right? Right.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:55 am
User Image Inoita sighed with her eyes still closed “just until I’m asleep at least, I don’t like being alone.” she said softly before she yawned. She reached out and took a hold of his hand. Falling asleep quickly as she felt safe and happy.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:09 am
User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Erendriel held her hand gently. He smiled as she fell asleep quickly. She said she didnt like being alone. What if she woke up from a nightmare? Then she wouldnt be a le to go back to sleep. With his free hand, he brushed her hair from her face. He leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. "How about I just stay with you."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:00 am
User Image Aefir stood in a secluded hall speaking with Leirin “And you are sure you saw mother walk off with those rascals?” He asked the other man who just nodded as he was kneeling on the ground in front of him. Yes my Lord. She walked off with the Cunningham children and was looking overly exhausted. Since she decided to take a trip during her usual resting period today she must had been more worn out than usual. He reported. Aefir looked thoughtful for a while before he sighed and leaned against the wall. It will not do well if anyone else than you or I are close once she does collapse. You are not to leave her side as I need to prepare what needs preparing, and find my wayward sister to remind her of the consequences of not doing her part. He stated before he walked off.

Leirins eyes glowed red before he stood up and illusioned himself in the shadows again.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:09 am
User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Erendriel at some point ended up falling asleep at Inoita's side. She was under the covers and he was above them but his arm was wrapped protectively around her. He would do any and everything he could to protect her from the things that threatenher peace.

Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn walked the hallways silently. She was looking for a certain guard. Yes, she was supposed to be doing her studies, BUT maybe a quick peek at the men doing their exercises. She didnt know why she hadn't noticed them before. Maybe she was just a child who never paid much attention to her surroundings. These handsome creatures would sweat and glisten in the sun. They would lift things three times her size easily over their heads. She shivered in delight as the thought of one of them lifting her in their strong arms entered her mind. Or one of them stealing her away to a secret closet and-...Her thoughts stopped as she bumped into a wall. Evie blushed and shook her head, hoping nobody else saw that.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:13 am
User Image
Leirin looked around as he thought he heard noises but as he saw nothing his eyes narrowed before he finally dissipated into the shadows, he after all had another meeting to attend to before he could return to guard duty. His presence that was felt suddenly disappeared, but before he was gone he had stopped by and looked over the sleeping figures in lady’s room.

User Image
Inayra was frantically searching the halls for Orixana, Oh he was in so much trouble because he had lost her. He looked to the dragon that had taken to following him. Before he spoke his voice strong and hard “you demented lizard, can’t you smell her out? Your supposed to be her guardian, not pester me.” He told it as he walked down the halls not noticing anyone around him as he only had eyes for where Orixana could be, He knew that if he rose the alarms he would be the one punished by Aefir, now that was not pleasant, perhaps the Lady goddess knew where her daughter was since last time he knew where she was had been in a meeting with her mother where he had not been allowed to attend. “Well lizard where is the Lady goddess then? Are you at least that useful?” he asked the tiny dragon who just seemed to keep napping on his shoulder.

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:30 am
Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

There. Evelyn saw him from afar talking to his dragon. She bit her lip. Maybe it was time for her to be brave and actually talk to the man that she had admired from the shadows. Oh how she envied Orixana for having such a handsome guard all the time no matter where she went. "Uhm...hello..." Evelyn said softly in the hallway, wondering about this handsome guard.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

The Savage Clan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces