Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[ORP] Public Relationship Opportunity Meeting (PROM) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:57 am
Polair tried not ot give in to the tears. No, she was stronger that her emotions... That's what she always told herself. He surely hated her, both boys probably did. Stupid, she was stupid to think that she ever deserved to experienced the things she felt during the dance. It was foolish to think she'd ever go through a night without things going awry. She felt horrible, especially when Engrav slipped into her mind. He didn't deserve the attention, he'd be called out for this and his project would be held back because of her. She ruined his plans. Rise above? More like sink under.

The highblood heard a knock on the door and she froze up. Flydra... What? What did she called herself? Buffel's other girlfriend? He... He had someone else. Her face flushed, not out of embarrassment but anger. "Leave me alone." Here she was, blaming herself of dashing out of what they could be-- their relationship, when he had been who knows where, doing god knows what, meeting other trolls and possibly... Didn't Buffel like her? Were all the letters sent just a farce? Was he just messing around with her in such way the she got stuck on an nonexisting feeling between them? That didn't sound like him at all.

"What? So your dear friend can tag along for this to obtain another laugh? Forget it. Wasn't her little shout out enough for the two of you?" Polair clutched her head, thinking about the multiple possibilities... Could Buffel be laughing at her just now? Why this, why now? Why were these lines of thought crushing her so much? Resist, she need to avoid these feeling. But how? Here she was, feeling angry at Flydra for no coherent reason. She couldn't truly call herself Buffel's... There was nothing concrete, nothing official. He hadn't been so clear. So why was she so mad?

Why was she heartbroken?

Polair just didn't know what she was to him. But then again, the other girl was lower in the spectrum, she was a superstar and a military officer. What was Polair? A superstar seadweller, there was nothing special about that. Seadwellers already had everything they wanted. With a blink of an eye, she could ask for anything. No wonder he changed his mind. Flydra worked harder for things and her rank made her less intimidating in comparison. And... She wasn't blind. She could show her face to the masses without seeing herself as or presenting herself as weak.

The highblood took a deep breath before considering. What if she was wrong about this? What if the other troll actually had something coherent and important to say? With a huff, Polair slightly opening the door and peered outside. "I don't even know what we possibly have in common to discuss." She called out. "But I'm willing to hear your set of arguments for a limited amount of time." She wasn't wasting her time, not now or ever. If she had to cut off the conversation then she would. "Don't waste my time."

Buzzwulf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Doutei

Yamashii

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:24 am
Keionx Rutace

If there was one thing Keionx didn't want to see, it was her dear student associating with one of her most hated enemies... but she knew Cerpin, and he could, truly, handle the coiled beast.

Though, if he had thought Keionx wasn't a good dancer... well, the commemorative photo she'd once had in her cavernous hive would beg to differ. But she'd also been a child then, a literal and figurative lifetime ago. Still, she had just shown some skill on the dance floor, and what was a battle but a dance with blades and blood?

As for Tevini... perhaps Keionx felt a pang of sheepishness at dragging the redblood into the soon-to-be fray. At the same time, though, if she trained Tevini up enough, not even the blue monster would not be an issue. Which made a dance battle all the more important.

She did not doubt that Chiara recognized her in her finery. If the blueblood hadn't, that would be a miracle from out of legend - the horrible blue b***h was far too perceptive for such a thing. Her Rutaca guise was safe for now, but even that - careful as it may have been crafted - would not stand up to Chiara's twisted scrutiny.

She smiled a sharp smile of challenge at both Cerpin and Chiara, warmed up and ready to go from her dance. "If thou art ready to go, I look forward to meeting thee..." she gestured, "On thy stage!"

Yamashii
Drac needs a warm up

Doutei

Micillia

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:11 pm
User Image Punkie Vielli
A pair of shoes. The stakes were risen. "Sephos, my ******** morail," She said as she scrutinized the pair of shoes. This had to be something. Shoes dont just show up in punch without a reason. A thought struck the Juggalo and she exclaimed in realization. "Its a goddamned SIGN!" She exclaimed. She grabbed the greenblood by his shoulders and shook him in excitement. "Sephos its a SIGN straight from the ******** Messiahs themselves! THEY HAVE GIVEN US A QUEST!" Punkie laughed mirthfully and patted the big greenblood on the back. It was a quest and they had to complete it. "Damn..." She said quietly, surveying the crowd. "It has to be glubberfrigging quest to find out the b***h these goddamned feet holders belong to."

It was the only logical conclusion.

And they were chosen to do it.

"Those grubguts!" The juggalo declared, pointing at two tealbloods. She knew them too! Emiola had eaten her cookies and listened to her sermon. Deimos had proven himself worthy in combat. They were the perfect place to start. She grabbed Sephos by the arm and approached the two tealbloods. "Emiola! Long time so ******** see my best b***h!" She said pulling the girl into a hug, "And the goddamn Deimos! Long time to ******** see!" She said, using her other arm to pull the boy into a hug.

DraconicFeline

nepsah

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:58 pm
Poe squeezed Mahmud's hands back with each one received. Part of him wondered if it was a secret code, that he just had to learn. He could send messages with his hands when his mouth stopped working right, and Mahmud would understand what he meant... However, he liked the feeling of his boyfriend's strong grip in his. His hands were warm and work-calloused, like his own. It was comforting.

He tilted his head slightly at Mahmud's comment. Did he know the SHEshells or something? Before he could ask, he was pulled to the line for the booth, and decided to drop it. Mahmud probably saw a lot of different people here.

"Wow! I think... I would rather have, a, cute photo first, that way he can have a nice one of just the two of us," Poe said, giving Mahmud a quick kiss, pulling away to look away and grin. If he could only get one at least. He would like the chance for both, but it would be good to remember this sort of thing. Their first few real dates. This time dressed up. Poe put his metal hand in his pocket, feeling for his darts to fidget with them idly while he waited. He wished he had his goggles too.

"Um. What do, you mean by where I'm feeling, though? I'm feeling here, because, I'm happy to be here with you..." Poe let go of Mahmud's hands, flushing a little green as he tried to process the statement. Sometimes the things Mahmud said were confusing and hard to understand. "Unless you mean, uh, wow, like, in my body?"

Skyli Peep
is all good!!
my son is not very observant and confused by vague sentences

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:17 pm
Ace grinned, lazy and sticking their tongue out slightly. Pretty dress, even prettier when spinning on Mim's body like that. Even the signing was good, and honestly with how loud the club was, made Ace wish they'd practiced more.

When Mims got their attention again, they looked to watch the drama unfold between the seadweller and her boyfriends. They turned to Mimimi and signed to her, loser! with their hand on their head, before laughing and adding, bet on purple, pulling their hands up and flicking out a hand as they motioned to the purpleblood. Purplebloods were usually great sources of drama.

Despite that, and definitely not because the seadweller Astra claimed the show was over, they wanted to go after the tall yellowblood who started to leave. "C'mon Mims, let's go talk to him," they said, arm in arm with Mimimi.

"Hey buddy, real rough what happened back there," they said to the yellowblood, "What a shoutout!" they tsked, looking to their fellow blueblood.

tenaciousgadabout
ace is a bad girl

Kimbley Kitty
P:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:17 pm
Buffel made his way through the crowd, looking left and right in an attempt to find Flydra. He'd weaved his way through the crowd over to where he saw her last, only to see Scorpa there, alone. As he made his way forward, a redblood sidled up to him, wearing a smile to match his frown. As she introduced herself, he remembered he'd met with her once before, during the space program. Psykgi Mentha, professional shrink and Leeroi's moirial if he remembered correctly. As Psykgi complimented his suit, he waved a hand in gratitude, barely slowing his pace.

”Er, thanks, but as ya prob'ly heard I have somethin' of a situation on my hands at the moment. I'll uh... talk to you later.”

He attempted to move around her before she could keep the conversation going, the guilt clear across his face. He knew his platitudes were empty, but he had to find Flydra. He didn't want to even think about Polair right now, but he knew he had to sort things out with Flydra as soon as possible. He yelled past the redblood to Scorpa. His anger at her was plain on his face, he wanted as little to do with her right now as possible. ”Hey, Scorpa!! Where's Flydra, I need to talk to her!!”

A few tiny hecklers made their way over to him, but he didn't even bother looking down at them. Too many people were getting in his way right now and he was not in the right state to bother with pleasantries.

purplerosesbeauty
Sorry

Kimbley Kitty
pals,

DraconicFeline
but he's not in the mood for friendly conversation right now!

Yamashii
Also just wondering,

Doutei
where's Flygirl @???

tenaciousgadabout

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:59 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku

The selfish blueblood felt a tinge of annoyance as Cerpin admired Tevini's dress. But... it was pretty... The blueblood undressed the redblood with her eyes, looking her down from head to toe. "Thats not your usual style Tevini." She said, making sure the redblood felt the blueblood's gaze upon her body. "You should wear it more often... Ive got some things you can barrow." Kieonx came up on stage and Chiara narrowed her eyes at the orangeblood. The girl looked so much like her brother. It annoyed her. She didnt want reminded of that whole thing right now.

A battle was proposed, and Chiara grinned aggressively at the two girls. A battle was the perfect opportunity to both show off, and watch the show. She was in. "Im up," She gave Cerpin's jaw a stroke, directing a question to him. "Think they can keep up?" Chiara put an arm around Cerpin's waist. She smirked at the two girls. Man, beating both of them in one battle would just make this night.

Yamashii

Doutei

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:16 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella grinned at Masoal as he wormed his way out of her grip, managing to fall on his feet like some sort of pouncebeast. Roughly the same demeanor, too. She was just about to make some kind of witty remark when a blueblood wandered by like a streak of rude lightning, her comments making Quella flush with embarrassment. A hulk? She'd give her a hulk. Quella almost planted a fist in the blueblood face, but she was gone far to quickly. Swallowed up by the swarming crowd.

Quella turned to Masoal, face fiery with fury. "Never met her." she said, slapping a fist into her hand. "And she'd better hope I never do again, either." The huge blueblood glanced around the room at the dancing couples. This wasn't fun anymore. Maybe she could... the blueblood spotted Emiola from across the room.

"Hey," the hunter said to Masoal, letting go of his hand and pointing over the crowd in the direction of the punch table. "I think I see Emi over there. You wanna go say hi?" She didn't actually wait for an answer. Quella slowly made her way to the tealblood, the crowd parting before her like waves as she broke through it with mass alone. "Hey Emi!" she yelled out above the roar of the crowd. "Pretty crazy night, huh? Masoal wanted to visit!"

saedusk
we movin'

nepsah
Lemme just cut right in

Micillia
chiara was mentioned and punkie is here

DraconicFeline
heya buddy you likin them shoes?

Melancholies
please no hair pulling this time sweatdrop

Buzzwulf

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:18 pm
"What say we make a wager?" Would it really be a battle with Cerpin if he didn't try to win a bet off the outcome? "If we win, I want you both to go on a date with me. Also whatever Chi wants." The purpleblood smirked, ever cocky and playful. He had been trying to corner Tevini for weeks now to get her to accept his confession. Maybe this was just what he needed to trap her. Chiara teased the redblood a little and the rockstar hid a laugh. It was fun to see other people poke at his partner to make her blush and Chiara was always entertaining.

Keionx meanwhile he just liked to spend time with. It would be nice to see more of the orangeblood to get to know her outside of their sparring sessions. She cleaned up nice in her dress after all.

"I don't think it's even a contest. But hey, any chance to dance with you, babe." One hand slid down the blueblood's back to rest comfortably around her and the two made a stunning pose of overconfidence at its best. He grinned and pointed to one of the staff to start up the music for the showdown throwdown. He was an experienced performer and he knew Chiara was a dance battle expert. There was no way they were going to lose here!

"Here we go!" The song began and so did the chaos.

Quote:
the dance battle begins!

Doutei

Micillia

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:31 pm
"You want a fight? I'd need to change first." Scorpa had actually brought a change of clothes for after the SHEshell performance. This dress was beautiful but pretty restricting movement-wise. As she contemplated going backstage to get it, she noticed something about Static's tone was off. Scorpa wondered what had happened to him in the span of the minute it'd taken her to run on and off stage. She couldn't imagine her announcement had ruffled his feathers, he hadn't even mentioned the three trolls involved to her before. Perhaps someone else here had done something to him.

"Good luck." The yellowblood murmured as Flydra disappeared, running off into action. The tealblood typically didn't raise her voice or jump into things unless it was necessary. It was good to see she was taking charge and chasing after what she wanted. The tealblood had tried her best to be patient for Buffel but Scorpa didn't see the point. Either he still wanted to be with his not-quite girlfriend or he didn't. Either he was willing to put in the work to properly talk to her and end things or he wasn't. By throwing the spotlight of this shitstorm in Polair's face, Scorpa's aim wasn't actually to hurt Polair- it was to force Buffel's hand.

"Lorata! I'm so glad you could make it!" The yellowblood beamed as the seadweller approached. All it took was a single word from the seadweller to perk her up. She looked beautiful in that dress! When Lorata offered her help with the escalating situation, the yellowblood felt relief. She knew there were a lot of trolls out there who'd get pissed at what she'd done but it was good to know there were others who'd support her too. Scorpa was strong enough to handle backlash but it was nice to know Lorata had her back.

"No problems yet. Though we'll see what Flydra says when she comes back." Scorpa replied. She intended to give the tealblood a little time to try and work things out before she'd start calling in the big guns and checking in on her. While Scorpa wanted to be at her side encouraging her, she also felt it important to let Flydra grow from this. Footsteps approached and Scorpa's pleased smile faded as she saw the one troll she didn't want to see. Buffel.

Was he for real?

"I thought it was Polair you needed to talk to?" Scorpa smiled as he demanded to see her moirail. He'd told the tealblood he needed to sort things out with his old flame before he could commit to her. So why the ******** was he over here looking for Flydra when he definitely hadn't finished figuring out his s**t with Polair? Or was he intending to just switch to Flydra now because the seadweller had found another interested troll? For his sake he'd better not be. Scorpa would kill him if he was giving up to the process of elimination.

"Maybe you should stop and think about what you want to do before you talk to either of them." Scorpa suggested with her hands on her hips. She could see that Buffel was seething mad at her but she didn't care. She'd let him do what he wanted with Flydra for long enough now. Now it was time he accept the consequences of his indecision as well as the responsibility. There was a lot she wanted to say to him but she wasn't sure he was willing to hear it.

"Or if there's something you want to say to her, there's one way you can without needing to find her." Her ponytail turned as she glanced back at the microphone on stage.

Yamashii
Micillia
tenaciousgadabout
KitsuneAura

Doutei

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:34 pm
Mimimi growled under her breath. How dare this lowblood ignore her, and when she looked so pretty tonight! Already she felt embarrassed after the punch debacle, but now she fumed and schemed. She turned to Ace, disappointment evident on her face. Becoming frenzied, she signed to them.

U hear them? Mimimi signed. The seadweller? She mimed fins. Fly Girl? She signed in question.

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:50 pm
For once Masoal wasn't going to argue. Even as he fought through the crowd to follow Quella, occasionally snapping at strangers who bumped him a little too hard, he felt a sort of ease. When it came to overbearing social things like this, Emiola was his security blanket, even if he didn't want to outright admit it. Of course he wanted to see her. Of course he didn't mind Quella saying it had been his idea even when it wasn't.

"Emio-" Masoal started even before he properly saw her, his hand on Quella's arm to move around her. There were a lot of trolls here and it wasn't just any old crowd. They all seemed focused on this messily formed group and the attention, especially around Emiola, put Masoal on edge almost immediately.

He hovered near Quella only because approaching Emiola more meant putting himself closer to other trolls he knew even less than the blueblood.

"Emiola," he said, "Are you okay?" As he spoke, he looked back and forth between everyone.

Buzzwulf
Melancholies
nepsah
Micillia
DraconicFeline

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:11 pm
    Emiola shook her head vigorously. She had a bad habit of causing all sorts of turmoil on her own, but when it was actively going on she tried her best to steer out of it. Most of the time. Being chaotic was fun in general, but it didn't seem super fun in the relationship-drama sense. If anything, the smile Deimos cracked put her a little more at ease, and then there was the invitation, and right as she was about to speak--

"I-I?" Suddenly she was in a hug with Punkie?! An awkward laugh bubbled out of her throat as she instinctively hugged back, her grip a little too tight with her robotic arm was concerned. A moment later and Deimos was pulled in too, which brought her back up to 'slightly-fretting'. She was sort of wishing she could go back to 'oblivious moron' right about now instead of being aware of everyone's comfort zones. "Punkie! Oh my god dude, it's been sweeps!" She kept glancing awkwardly at her tealblood compatriot, trying to gauge his reaction through this whole thing, but a very familiar voice cut through the entire moment.

"Wha-?" Her head popped up as she looked around, "Masoal?" She saw Quella, which was easy because she was a giant women and very hard to miss. Thankfully her Best Friend Forever was right next to her, and she waved at him enthusiastically, "Masoal! Masoal! I'm uh--" She wiggled a little behind the crowd that had suddenly amassed, "I'm okay! I think... Hi Quella..." She felt a little overwhelmed, but it was reassuring in a way too. She totally did have friends! She totally did! She sighed happily, her immanent freak out successfully subverted.

Buzzwulf
QUELLA I LOVE YOU AAA

saedusk
when is emi<>masoal gonna be official tho

nepsah
deimos im sorry

Micillia
I NEED MORE RP WITH THEM THOUGH...

DraconicFeline
hey sephos welcome to hell

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:26 pm
Ace folded their arms when the yellowblood ignored the two girls. Really? Clearly he had problems, but that was no excuse to be rude to them. The disappointment was evident enough on the other girl's face, though Ace was pretty uninvolved. When Mim signed again, they smiled. Of course Mimimi was coming through!

"Couldn't hear the seadweller too well, so that'd not sound as good," they said to the Mims. Too far, too muted, too much noise. They were good, but not that good. However, Flydra was someone they'd heard before. Several times, in fact, at the mansion during the ghost hunt. "However, I can do Flygirl's pretty easy!" they said, pitching into the older tealblood's voice.

"You got something in mind or should I use my imagination~?" they said, singsongy.

Kimbley Kitty

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:40 pm
"I apologize for my moirail. She was only trying to put pressure on Buffel. I believe she took it out on you as it was the only way she knew how." Flydra expected Polair to be upset about what Scorpa had done. But the tealblood understood that it had been for a reason. Her moirail often acted as the villain or the aggressor in order to set things into motion. It was a difficult but sometimes necessary act and one that not many could do.

"I am not here to argue with you. I am here because I want to know your side of things." Flydra pressed her hands against the door quietly to ground herself. This was harder than she had expected. "I like Buffel a lot. And I know you do too. Or did at some point. He told me things between you both were messy and he didn't know what was happening between you two." They had had plenty of conversations about that. Each time, they left Flydra more confused about where things were headed. And pondering the missing part of the equation: Polair's feelings.

"If you want to have a chance with either of them, you're going to have to talk. Don't hide away like this. Pushing people away is what got us into this mess in the first place. That stupid Buffel." Flydra let out an annoyed huff at the thought of the yellowblood. If he hadn't told Polair to keep her distance, would things have turned out this way? If Flydra hadn't rejected his requests for space, would they be here like this tonight? If Polair hadn't listened to Buffel, would she have met Engrav?

She glanced at the other yellowblood standing next to her, his frustration and helplessness visible on his face. It was very different compared to the level headed quirky boy she had met at the Space Tower. This girl meant a lot to him clearly. It had to be nice to have someone that desperate to be close to you. She smiled at him before turning her attention back to the door and the miserable doll inside.

"He's such an idiot, isn't he? You didn't deserve what he did to you." She said softly. Somehow, commiserating together helped a little.

Buzzwulf

ImaginationsParadise

Doutei

tenaciousgadabout

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items