Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:51 pm
Hiei moved looking at the other one and glanced at Neko and shrugged taking the second shot and put it on the table before moving to take his hoodie off and reached into the Tear Closet for a black sleeve shirt with a v neck and pulled it on. He had to be Hiei today so he was. " What, Don't want the jump the King like every other Female demon?" He asked rolling his eyes as he grabbed his katana from the wall.

" You know you don't have to be my bodyguard when im myself right? Or are you that bored?" Hiei asked looking at the shadow cat. " I can't stop you from following me around though." Hiei said, he wouldn't admit it but...he kinda like having the shadow cat around. She was useful and could melt into his fighting moves fast. It was rare. " Alright, if your coming let's go see what mess is going on."

- -

" Ask away, I'm an open book." Kidd said hopping up onto the table and kicking her feet a little. " I'm pretty excited your King let me join the group. It's nice to be out of the puppet lands and s**t" Kidd explained with a smile.

Akuro moved leaning by Isuna and chuckled. " I'll be outside until your done alright?" Akuro said turning to walk out of the room for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:44 pm
Neko smirked, laughing slightly. "Oh, we're even then, cause your the first Male that hasn't tried to sleep with me after my first round of flirting." She joked, hands on her hips as she waited for him to get ready. "But, yes, I'm bored out of my skull. I dont sit still well." She explained.

At the mention of following along she grinned. "Cool, I'll follow you around for as long as you keep things interesting." She moved, following him out. "The view isn't bad either." She said lowly, openly flirting.

Isuna waved goodbye to Akuro before starting the examination, going through a series of questions with Kidd before handing her a couple pieces of paper. "Alright just fill these out and we'll be all done."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:51 pm
Hiei moved walking down the hallway and rubbed his eyes as he headed toward the castle doors. He glanced back at Neko rolling his eyes. " Probably better I don't sleep with my body guard. Plus as Tear I can be a whore and no one judges me personally." Hiei said dully, which was true because once and awhile he was bringing a female back to the castle as Tear. No one questioned Hiei because it wasn't a Hiei thing but it was a Tear thing.

" I feel like you aren't even flirting, just playful banter." Hiei added and headed toward the market. " I wonder was the issue is anyway." He thought out loud heading toward the market.

Kidd moved grabbing the file and started to fill it out and tilted her head. " Is Tear and Hiei related? I bumped into Hiei yesterday and him and Tear see really alike...well kinda. " Kidd said and slowly started to hand the paper work back to neko.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:01 pm
Neko shook her head. "Nope, as far as I'm concerned one of those people is imaginary. Not wasting my time someone that doesnt exist." She pointed out. She folded her hands behind her head as they walked. "Besides. Your telling me that you haven't enjoyed another person company as yourself. Only while pretending to be someone else? That's exhausting just thinking about. I mean, I'm all for roleplaying, but that's a bit extreme. Seems a bit unfair too." She pointed out, still walking. As he mentioned her playful banter she shrugged. "I like to see how far I can push the boundary kind before people get uncomfortable. You dont seem all that interested, so I haven't seriously tried flirting with you." She slowed as she caught the noise from the market. "Oooh, boy..."

Isuna blinked, looking confused. "No, they're they're not. What sort of similarities did you notice?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:09 pm
Hiei rolled his eyes as he walked. " You make it sound kinky" He said and shook his head. " I have an imagine to keep up and bringing a random chick home as myself would just fuel Akuro's black mail." The Fire demon said. " How is that even unfair?" He looked over his shoulder and rolled his eyes as he stepped into the market and started down the main street. " Push a little harder and maybe I will be more interested" Was the last comment Hiei before coming to a circle and pushing passed people. " Castle guard, Move." Hiei snapped.

A few people moved " s**t It's Hiei. Scatter!" One yelled and turned to leave and someone dropped the small hound on the ground before watching a few other people running off. Hiei who had looked bored moved walking toward Jen and knelt down.

" Kid what did you get yourself into. Aren't you suppose to be with Kazu?" Hiei asked. " I was hungry...and kazy was passed out asleep..so I went and wandered...and someone confused me as a slave and got mad.." Jen said rubbing his face a little. " Dammit Kazu, one ******** job kid" Hiei grumbled and moved picking up the kid and looking toward Neko.

Kidd waved her hand a little. " Oh never mind then. I must be just over thinking stuff." Kidd said looking away and rubbing her face with one finger. " So uh. How do you like working for Tear?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:25 pm
"Oh ho, challenge accepted sir!" She called as he walked ahead getting past the crowd. She dropped her hands and moved forward as the crowd dispersed, looking down at Jen as he rubbed at his face, then to Hiei as he looked at her. " You were the one that dropped him on Kazu with little warning. Hes already swamped and he helped out after the attack yesterday. Cut him a little slack." She looked around then walked over to one of the stalls, baying the vendor and coming back over to hand Jen a couple skewered cooked fish. " Here, sorry about Kazu, I'll go check on him" she stood and started for the clinic.

Isuna smiled and nodded. "It has its perks. Better than the swamp I was living in. I sold more poisons then I did healing, and most of my clients were criminals so i wasnt exactly safe." She motioned to the room as a whole. "I'm supplied with the basics here, and able to ask for anything I may need. It's made my job much easier and effective." She explained. "The coworkers are nice too."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:33 pm
Hiei shifted holding Jen in one arm and moved watching Neko bring him food. The hell hound smiled and took the food and started to eat. Moving the fire demon shifted Jen onto his other hip and looked at the Shadow cat. " Hey wait, You need to take him. I still need to do rounds and I cant do rounds with Jen." Hiei said reaching out toward Neko to catch her arm. " Take him to Kazu and then back to the castle. I won't be long." The fire demon wasn't used to kids and well he coudn't have a kid on him during this.

Kazu moved pushing stuff off the desk and opened his haze eyes that where still glowing red and sat up looking at the needles and stood up with a bit of a stumble as he tried to clean up and scratched his belly. " Oh ********, Where did Jen go. Hiei's going to kill me." Kazu said moving to pull on a shirt and walked toward the door. Still super hazy.

- -

Kidd blinked a bit and leaned toward Isuna. " Hey, I think I remember you. I may of bought poison of you. Well not me but like one of my puppets. You lived in that really gross swamp right? The one that smelt like decaying bodys and s**t?" Kidd asked and stretched a little. " Akuro seems cool, Hiei seemed like a bit of a jerk an didn't talk to me much. I think Mukuro hates me and I only spoke to Tear for a bit but he seems kinda like an a**."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:50 pm
Neko stopped and turned to look at Hiei, raising an eyebrow. "Not that I dont agree with your actions in setting the slaves free, but you did actually realize when you adopted one of them it would come with certain responsibilities right? Responsibilities that you alone accepted when you made the decision to bring him home with you." She reprimanded. She rolled her eyes as he said something about Patrols. "You should really buy a girl dinner first before asking her to raise your kid." She reached out taking Jencho and shifted him into her back. Turning back around she headed back to Kazus.

Once at the clinic Neko simply kicked the door open. "Rise and Shine Kazu! If you arent up already you better be quick! She called, walking and kicking the door shut behind her before setting Jen down.

Isuna smiled nervously, rubbing the back of her head. "Heh, yeah, that was me. Not exactly a happy time in my scrapbook." She explained. "As for the rest, I swear Mukuro doesnt hate you. I thought the same thing at first but shes got a lot less rude the longer I'm here. I think She just hates change. I honestly dont interact with King Tear that often, but Hiei and Akuro you're spot on about. Oh, and other new Recruit Neko. Shes King Tears new Bodyguard, but she works jobs outside the castle too once in awhile."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:56 pm
" There the playful banter" Hiei said and rolled his eyes. " fine, I'll treat you to dinner after this. ********." The fire demon added and glanced to the side. " I get that, I've had the kid for two days and haven't been myself those two days. First day being me again. Go easy." Hiei said rolling his eyes after Neko left with Jencho and he turned to leave to do his patrols.

Jen shifted resting his chin on Neko's shoulder and smiled. " You and Hiei are silly." He giggled a bit.

Kazu moved closing the medical side of the door closed fast and pulled his hoodie on looking at Neko." Oh hey, Perfect you found Jencho" He said rubbing his face. " I didn't wake up sorry, I know I'm suppose to be watching him Till Hiei switches back to well himself. But still ********. I was testing new s**t and it hit a little harder than I thought." He sighed and moved holding his hand out. " I can watch him if your supposed to be with Hiei or something." Kazu said.

- -
" So far I've only spoke to Tear when he was in the village with Neko? She seemed awesome and well He seemed like a pain in the a** really. " Kidd moved rubbing her head with a chuckle. " The vampire told me you two where like dating, hows dating the undead?" Kidd had to ask.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:21 pm
Neko raised a brow, promptly smacking Kazu upside the head. "Dumbass, dont test new stuff around the kid. Theres no one around responsible if something goes wrong. Secondly, dont ne testing s**t. Period." She fumed. She walked further into the clinic. "I'll be taking Jen with
Me back to the castle. Hiei needs to take care of him, not dump him on the closest person." She pointed out.

Isuna laughed a bit. "Too be honest a lot like dating the living. Aside from a couple small peculiarities, hes just like everyone else." She explained. "What about you, anyone special?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:31 pm
Kazu moved rubbing his head a little. " Ouch, Neko." He moved rolling his eyes and chuckled. " Give the fire demon a break. His living as two people and Tear don't raise kids, He ******** whore. " Laughs and looks at Jen. " Hiei said he was coming to get him this morning I just slept and forgot." Chuckle and stretches a bit.

" Come on, My Dad dumped me with any random demon he could and I turned out wonderful. I only try human world drugs on Saturdays." He said rolling his eyes and messed up Jen's hair. " Alright, Well have fun at the castle Kid. "

There was a rumble and sounds of glass breaking. " s**t run! I Didn't think there was patrol today. Go go go! Before he catches us!" Someone else yelled. " Mmm.. Maybe Hiei will kill one for me. I'm alittle hungry." Kazu mumbled looking out the window and watched one drop. " You and Hiei spoil me rotten. I must be a good kid."

- - - -

Kidd chuckled a little and shrugged. " Nope, I fell in love with a living puppet who had no master and thats a big big no in my land. My father killed him and I watched him die. So I'm just single and doing my thing." The puppet master said and looked behind her back watching Mukuro walk by the open door. " Akuro, Where is that file?" Mukuro yelled.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:16 am
Neko covered her face with her hand and groaned. "I'm gunna shadow port us to the castle. Enjoy your lunch Kazu. See you later." She kissed the spot where she had hit him and moved to grab Jen. "Deep breathe and close your eyes" she instructed, porting to the castle, coming out in the kitchen. "You still hungry?" She asked, setting Jen down at the table. "Thirsty?"

Isuna looked up as Mukuro walked by, watching a moment then looking to Kidd, "If she ever spontaneously falls asleep after drinking some tea, I had nothing to do with it." She smiled innocently  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:34 am
Kazu moved rubbing his face a little and smirked. " Later" Kazu said before going toward the door and opening it. It was a few seconds before he dragged the body in and smiled. Food again, he hadn't been this well fed in months.

Jen blinked looking around and put his hands on the table he was sitting at and looked around slowly and nodded. " Yeah! Just a little thirsty and hungry...is that okay?" Jen asked unsure if it was alright.

Hiei moved walking back into the castle. " Mukuro, It's been dealt with." He said looking up from the lobby of the castle toward Mukuro who nodded. " Of course, What was the issue?" Mukuro asked and Hiei waved his hand. " Nothing serious. Don't worry." He said taking a step back heading toward the kitchen.

Kidd chuckled a little. " Fair enough. She seems right up tight." Kidd said and moved toward the door. " I'll get going so you can be with your Vampire boy." She said and walked out of the room. She waved toward Akuro and headed down the stairs to go venture the castle.

Akuro moved and headed inside with a smile. " Hey, So do you like the new person? She seems fun. Apparently she's some run away princess or something but doesn't seem like one at all."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:48 am
Neko nodded, "Yeah, it's fine, let's see what I can scrounge up." She poured Jen a glass of juice she'd found in the fridge and set it front of him while set to making up some sandwiches for them. She set a plate down in front of Jen, a sandwich and a sliced up apple to munch on, then sat down with a cup of coffee for herself. She looked Jdn over a moment, making a mental note that he needed new clothes.

Isuna chuckled and waved goodbye to Kidd. "Stop by anytime, I'm usually here." She called. She started putting the file together for Mukuro as Akuro walked in. She turned to smile at him and nodded. "Shes nice, a good addition I think." She added.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:55 am
Jen shifted a bit eating some food and looked around. " This place is huge!" He finally noted and looked around. " Different from other masters places I've been too." Jen still didn't understand that he was free yet. But the kid had lived trade all his life.

Walking into the kitchen with Mukuro at his tail. " Will talk in the office not right now and not infront of him." Hiei said dropping a bag on the table and turned to look at the woman. " You can't be serious Hiei. You aren't watching or adopting that thing." Was all she said. Hiei gave a dull look and waved his hand. " You know, I think there is a job on Tears desk. It's a over night one I was going to do. But you being an a*****e made it a Mukuro job. Go. " Hiei snapped and flared his power just a tad.

" Your a fool Jaganshi. Bringing in a and raising a kid. You can't even take care of yourself. Half of Demon world is gunning for you and the other half your persona." Mukuro mumbled and turned to leave. " Not to mention you got this Shadow cat helping you with this idea." She grumbled.

Hiei only waited a few seconds before he messed up Jen's hair. " When your done, Your going to have a bath and change into some decent clothing alright?" Hiei said and nodded toward the bag. " Thanks, See how hard was watching him well I dealt with the Market? You even get a dinner out of it." Hiei said rolling his eyes as he moved to steal Neko's coffee and sat down by Jen.

" Wait till you meet here puppets. She has three! I never knew Puppet masters could have that many. I thought they only had the use one one! It's insane!" Akuro was pretty amazed. " Tear lucked out finding her, shes going to be a great castle worker and I think the team is complete now."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games