Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The start of a great adventure (me and Krazy Kuni) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:14 pm
"Just see if she will, I have to beg her often" Mi'ra's fatehr said with a loud laugh as Mi'ra walked back into the shop a thin sleeping roll attached to her bag now."Please tell me he hasn't tried to sell you something?" Mi'ra asked looking over to Zerul before looking to her father.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:19 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul chuckles hearing Mi'ra. "Nothing in his store. or atleast not directly from his store. he told me about your cooking."

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:24 pm
"Papa does tell a bit of a tall tale, its hardly anything special." Mi'ra said with a small blush, and looked at her father who shrugged at him.
"Let's go Zerul, before he gets it into your head to help me wed the butchers son"

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:28 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul chuckles some more. "Alright but if you go any more red in the face you might just pass out." he liked poking a bit of fun at her as she seemed a little cute with her reaction. He follows her out as they go on there way to stop the boars.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:33 pm
"I hope you step in horse dung." Mi'ra muttered as she looked down. She still felt her cheeks burning as they walked along the path.
The mapped rout in her head and it would take time to get there, and an inn would be easy to find seeing as there were two in the place and travlers wouldn't go there current do to the boars.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:40 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul smile to himself as he follows her. The trip would take some time he knew of this. he had alrady withdrawn some money from the bank just in case they needed to sleep at an inn for the night.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:45 pm
Quiet for some time she lifted her head as she felt the blush fade away. "So have you been to this village before? It has a lovely hot spring a short walk away ive heard of. I never been to such a thing but I heard they are soothing and lovely."

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:14 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul nods. "yes i have. my father brought me out here on one of his patrols and the hotsprings are just as you say. I could sleep in the hot spring with how warm they are." He sighs. "Might not get a chance to stop by there though."

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:19 pm
"Depending on how cold the nights are they may be targeting the village due to the warmth of the springs" Mi'ra said looking over to him. "Also if its praised often I may go to it and visit them myself after the job is done and we reported back, after all a days break is mandatory minimal after each job to be assured we are well." smiling she looked back to him "May not be till training done, but knowing that I will have d=breaks between jobs I could easily travel there for a night at the springs"

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:40 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul chuckles. "looks like you have everything planed out then."

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:53 pm
"Its a lot like organizing stuff, if i make plans it helps me relax a lot more and if i can be sure of an outcome it's easier for me." Mi'ra admitted as she ruffled her hair nervously. "Father just let me handle his shop and reorganize it when he seen I was jump or stressed because of the clutter."

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:57 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul shakes his head. "no amount of planning can prepare you for everything. something will happen that catches you off guard. trust me. no matter what guild you decided to go with. Something will always blind side you."

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:04 pm
"True" Mi'ra said tugging at her hair softly now. "After all I messed everything up already on my first mission and risk myself all because i wanted to study some stupid ruins to try and find someone who may have managed to cross over to a different realm...." nervously she chewed her lip and halted her step's. "I mean what if i dont manage to chase away the boars and im trampled by them all or simply the largest of them or we kill them and the wasted meat spoils and causes the villagers to be ill and spoils the water in the springs making them unusable"

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:09 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul walks past her and stops when she was going down a very dark road on what could happen. He turns and pokes her forhead. "THinking can be a good and bad thing. you must know how to balance what ifs with reality. if you assume something will happen then subconciously your wanting it to happen. remember your lessions with Sarah. a clear mind is a warrior's sharpest weapon."

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:15 pm
Jumping as he touched her Mi'ra looked at Zerul nervously and nodded. "R-right... sorry" she muttered softly tugging carefully at her hair still as she looked downwards again.

DaMetaEX

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces