Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Leap of Faith Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:04 pm
Sophia Darrington

User Image

Sophia looked into eyes when he spoke about the faces she made as she grew even more worried. Was she that easy to figure out just by a look she held? “My voice does not crack.” She spoke inginant as if she was trying to preserve some sort of dignity from him. She had only heard about the secret rooms from the stories about the castle she lived it. “They could be. Are you saying you wouldn’t want to come into my chambers to seduce me? You and your wine...” She spoke before rolling her eyes. Even though it was true it wouldn’t be secret if she knew it was stil secretive for just the two of them.

Still her husband to be was going to be a handful that wouldn’t allow her to keep the same control she had in the royal affairs. Shivering slightly with her mind thinking about how he would experiment. Resting her forehead against his own, “Why do I feel like this is some well thought out plan to entice me?” She whispered softly. She kissed him once again a bit deeper hoping it would have the same effect he was having on her. “Well you are pretty open,love. However, could you recover from this battle with your wife on top of you.”

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:48 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

Abson simply smiled at how she was reacting to his constant teases on her character. "Don't worry my lovely wife to be, I like you just as you are, whether your voice cracks or not, and the secret chambers, if they are real sound pretty interesting. I'm also not saying that I wouldn't, it is just I have to keep you on your toes, if you know about them, then you have time to make preparations, and throw me and my plans off tempo. You'd have me at your mercy." Absalon said and nearly gasped when they were face to face. She really was being slightly more aggressive, a surprise to him since he had only been joking about it. Now his heart was starting to beat a little faster and a single bead of sweat rolled down his face as he was now on the recieving end of the same type of treatment he had been giving her.

"Well.. that is my job, well it will be one of my jobs as your husband, enticing you has to be my specialty, how else am I to keep you excited....." Absalon said before she interrupted by kissing him. "Well you are firmly in place, so rolling over and trading positions might not work. You have me at your mercy my love, I just hope you will treat your war captive well." Absalon said, trying to keep his composure.

AceOfTears
[an]

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:01 pm
Sophia Darrington

User Image

Sophia found herself wanting to find out about the secret chambers if they exist or they were just legend. She looked down into his eyes causing her to smile softly as he wanted to keep her the way she was. He always had her at his mercy do she needed to do something different. She didn’t think it would really work as one hand trailed down to his heart feeling it beating faster. “Well this is an interesting development. Could it be my charms are finally working?” She asked with a tease. It was only fair to proved the same treatment he had with her.

Smirking at him when she interrupted him as it was clear she was excited by him and no one else. “Well... seeing how you’re my first captive we will have to see.” She spoke looking into his eyes. Was his composure breaking with her on top of him. “And as your wife my duty is to make sure your eyes lay only on me and no one else. Maybe this is something you like...” she paused before she leaned forward to kiss his neck lightly seeing what his reaction would be.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:22 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

Absalon smiled back at her when she did so at him, being on the defensive side of her more 'aggressive' bedroom tactics. "It certainly is, has my supposed anger come out of her shell and decided to give me a taste of my own medicine." Absalon said and smirked at her when she started to speak about her charm working on him. "N-No, it's not working, if you think I'm that easily flustered, you're insane." Absalon said trying to keep his composure as best as he could. He gulped when she said that she MIGHT take it easy on him. His heart was racing and a little sweat started showing on his forehead.

"I promise my eyes will always be on you and you alone Sophia," Absalon said as his heart was raging in his chest when she came down and began kissing his neck. "Is this payback, or are you just being sadistic without reason?" Absalon said softly as he felt her lips on his neck, feeling the warmth of her body on his hands tracing her curves. "Now if you come out to be the loser of this battle and I the victor, I gain all bragging rights." Absalon whispered in her ear.

AceOfTears
[a]

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:13 pm
Sophia Darrington

User Image

Sophia had hoped maybe she was getting under his skin to the point she was breaking his composure. "Yes it has. Especially with your teasing has crossed a line." she spoke to him. She rose her eyebrow when he spoke of it not working as her hand gently ran the side of his face. "Oh you're not?" she asked her one hand rested on his heart. She grinned wildly at him, "Hmmm... Then tell me my love. Why is your heart racing?" she asked him softly.

Easily she could tell she was chipping away at his armor, "As it should be. I am your wife." she whispered into his ear. Easily she could see he liked the kiss on his neck as she trailed kisses down to his chest. "Oh this is payback dear husband. Especially from last night when we were in the theater and you were teasing me." she spoke softly. Hearing his whisper when he spoke about if she was the loser of this battle, "Try me." she challenged him before her eyes looked up to him looking for his reaction to what she had been doing.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:32 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

Absalon's heart was racing as she continued her assault on his vulnerable person. He didn't see any point in resisting her charms anymore as she had finally broken his composure. "It's because... your advances are actually working on me, and they're very effective at that." Absalon admitted, a little embarrassed by the entire situation she had put him in. Her cool hand on his chest allowed him to let out a sigh of relief as his heartbeat calmed down, then drastically rose again when she whispered into his ear and started to trail her kisses. "Will an apology not suffice, surely there is no reason to continue," Absalon pleaded.

As her kisses got to his chest and her words, daring him to make her go further. "Y-you wouldn't," Absalon said, his composure completely lost, and his defenses broken. How could she be so tempting after only a little time together? She was way bolder than she had shown at any point before now. His face got a little red and his heart a little faster as she teased him more and more.

AceOfTears
[

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:46 pm
Sophia Darrington

User Image

Sophia looked up at Absalon hearing that her advances were working on him and as grinned widely. Needless to say she was happy that she was winning in this battle against him. Listening to his pleading asking if an apology would suffice as she lifted her head to smile at him, "Yes it would however, it seems you like it. Are you admitting defeat?" she asked softly to him. She wondered if he had given up from the attention she had showed his body. On the outside she had remained confident while her heart was racing with nervousness if he really was enjoying it.

Her last kiss she kissed his racing heart where her hand had been laying to feel his heartbeat. "Do you really want to try me my king?" she asked softly. She began to wonder if he was losing his composure from her trying something different. Still she was worrying she might have been doing too much. Seeing his face turned red as she moved back up to kiss his cheek softly with her hand resting on the other. "Have I made Zale's mightiest warrior weak?" she asked softly inquisitively.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:43 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

Absalon sighed in relief as they arrived at the gates of Phoxuria. "Goodness, finally here, a little bigger than I had expected." Absalon said as their carriage stopped at the gate. Absalon hopped out to stretch his legs before the guards looked at him and readied their weapons. Showing up unannounced to the kingdom's gates, whether he had just come from his peace efforts was still more than enough to raise suspicion. "On the ground Prince of Zale, you've made a fatal mistake of arriving here!" one of the guards yelled.

"So-Sophia, please tell these men to stand down and explain why we are here." Absalon asked with his hands visible so that the guards wouldn't think that he was up to anything devious. "I just want to say though gentlemen that this is not the best welcome I've revived in a long time. I must commend you on your vigilance however," Absalon said before the guards started to come to him with their weapons still drawn. "Your head will go on a pike, what have you done with the princess!?!" the other guard shouted.

AceOfTears
[a
[/spoliler]

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:47 pm
Sophia Darrington

User Image

Getting back to Phoxuria, Sophia wasn't thrilled knowing it would be a lot more things she would be expected to do for the wedding. She nodded, "Welcome to Phoxuria." she spoke softly. Letting Absalon get out of the carriage first as she wasn't ready to get out. It was nice when it was just the two of them. However she was to be married so there was so much more she had to do. However hearing the guards as she groaned deeply, could anything ever be easy..? She pushed herself out of the carriage before it would get worse.

"That's enough..." she started as she stepped onto the ground. "Stand down. The prince of Zale is my betrothed and we need to see my mother and father." she spoke sternly and annoyed. Shaking her head as she went to walk closer to Absalon to try to stop the guards further. "He hasn't done anything. Must you always jump to conclusions?" she asked with a huff. Once the guards slowly began to pull away from around him as Sophia walked closer.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:33 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

The guards stopped in their tracks once they heard Sophia speak and command them to stand down. "Pr-Princess Sophia!" they said in unison before kneeling. "Forgive us your majesty, we were not informed of such an arrangement and have been instructed to be on high alert to all outsiders until you return, we shall announce your arrival at once," the first guard stated. "Congratulations on being engaged," the other said before he signaled for the gate to be opened for them and that their arrival be told of to the king and queen at once. They looked at Absalon. "Please accept our most humble apology, honored guest," they said together, but out of unison.

"Think nothing of it, you two were only doing your jobs, I'm sure if the roles were reversed with Sophia and I back at Zale's crossing, she would have been met with hostilities as well, keep up the good work," Absalon said and intercepted Sophia to direct her attention to him so that the guards wouldn't get in any more trouble. "My hero," Absalon said as he held her hand and walked through the gate with her.

AceOfTears
[

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:07 pm
Sophia Darrington

User Image

Sophia looked at the guards seeing them kneeling knowing they would listening now she was here. "Strange... I sent word in hopes to avoid this situation." she spoke quietly. She nodded forgiving them seeing they weren't aware. With being congrats, she knew she wasn't going to like hearing it. Soon she looked at the gate starting to open as she wasn't looking forward to seeing her parents again before hearing them apologize.

Her eyes looked to Absalon seeing him interjecting to the guards. She smiled to shaking her head at him, "And yet... I don't get that praise often." she teased him. She held onto his hands to lead him inside of the gates of the palace. Soon enough as they made their way inside she was starting to get tense unsure what to expect.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:06 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

Absalon looked at the city as they walked to Sophia's castle, taking in the sights of the kingdom he had never seen before. He couldn't help but think about how not even a week ago if he had been seen inside the walls of Phoxuria, he'd be taken as a prisoner of war, and now his presence would be a celebrated one since it signified the unity of this kingdom and his own. He almost wandered off before he remembered that he had Sophia's hand in his own after he had pulled her in an opposite direction of their path. "Sorry Sophia," Absalon said before geting closer to her. "When do I get a tour of the city?" Absalon asked her before they entered the palace.

He looked at and admired the craftsmanship of the palace and its furnishings as well as the art that hung from the walls and statues that stood tall. He felt her grip tighten when she tensed up and looked at her. "Sophia, I think you're playing the wrong role here, I'm supposed to be the nervous one and you're supposed to be calm right now." Absalon teased.

AceOfTears

J-bling z1

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:45 pm
Sophia Darrington

User Image

Sophia's castle held the colors of red, yellow and orange much like fire. It held the banners up of her emblem being a phoenix that she had been used to. What she was afraid of was dealing with her mother and father knowing there would be a lot more work. She had been lost in her thoughts as they terrified her more than anything else always wanting to live up to them. She didn't dare let anyone else see her turmoil except Absalon. Her eyes looked to him hearing him apologizing to snap her out of it. Her eyes looked at him hearing he would want a tour of her beloved city, "Well... Probably tomorrow or whenever you would like to." she spoke truthfully knowing tomorrow would give her time to do that.

Looking around in the palace she remembered every painting and piece of art when she would pass through the halls. "Er... My parents are something else..." she muttered on. It was hard to explain when he didn't know what happened behind closed doors before hearing someone running towards them. Seeing a female knowing it was her mother as she let go of Absalon's hand.

The woman was older dressed in finer clothes than Sophia with jewels around her and a crown. She was taller than Sophia by several inches with the same fiery red hair and golden eyes that seemed to bright. Her arms wrapped around Sophia before Sophia looked upset. "Oh my darling girl! I'm so happy you're home. There is much to be done." she spoke in a cheery voice while Sophia looked to Absalon to help her. "We need to plan the wedding. Get you to try the food and the dress." she spoke before looking over at Absalon.

"Oh! You must be the Prince of Zale." she spoke as she paused before looking at the two. She looked at the two noticing something as she pulled Sophia back to place her hands on Sophia's shoulders. "Hello, Mother." sophia spoke softly. Her mother gasped causing Sophia to get concerned knowing how much she wanted her to stay 'Pure' for the wedding. "Did you two?" she began before Sophia interrupted with, "MOM!"

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:24 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"I'd like that Sophia, I'd like that a lot actually, also some of your kingdom's festivities and tell me a little about your culture here as well. If we're going to be the face of unity for our kingdoms, I want to learn about your kingdom through the eyes of an ally instead of an enemy." Absalon said as the colors livened the castle in a flourish and the emblem on her kingdom's banners caught his eye, for he had a soft spot for mythical creatures, avian like creatures interested him even more. Oh the story he would tell of the sights before him. He felt nice to be more like a tourist in a kingdom than a diplomat for once. He was lost in awe as he looked at more paintings as they walked through the corridors.

"Oh, I'm sure they won't be too bad, we're not even officially married yet and you're working on your gray hairs worrying about introductions, I promise to be on my best behavior when I meet your parents and to tell them how wonderful their daughter is without embarrassing you...much," Absalon said as he felt her let go of his hand when a woman approached. She was obviously Sophia's mother, the striking resemblance tipped that off and she was not elderly looking, but not young enough to be a sister, although to break the ice he would pretend to mistake her for a sister. Before he could respond to the woman, she put her attention to Sophia.

When he heard her short question, it was too obvious what she meant, his heart dropped to his stomach, what sorcery was her mother capable of to know something without having been in their presence for two minutes. If he had stayed quiet, it would only make the situation worse. He chuckled at how flustered Sophia got at her mother's assumptions. "Mother? I thought this was a sister of yours Sophia, Ma'am you look so young and you have a youthful glow about you, and I assure you that we have done nothing to compromise Sophia's maidenhood. Also yes, I am the Prince of Zale, but please call me Absalon. Who do I have the pleasure of meeting?"

AceOfTears

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:40 pm
Sophia Darrington

User Image

Sophia would show him everything later once they were settled in the palace. It would be a nice way for them to escape the wedding that they would be stuck planning. She remembered the stories of how they acquired it and how it carried weight throughout their home. However she knew with the planning they would have the festival to celebrate the union of her and Absalon. She shook he head at him knowing full it would get worse for her as the days would go on for them.

Once her mother moved from the question she was thankful. Her mother somehow would have had a heart attack if she found out that she had engaged in that with Absalon. Soon she saw her mother get distracted with the praise she had gotten from him. She smiled warmly, “Oh my… I didn’t think you would be such a gentleman. I am Queen Isabelle Darrington.” She spoke before Sophia moved away from her mother looking around sheepishly.

“My dear let’s not embarrass Sophia more. Besides I’m sure they are both exhausted from their journey.” Spoke an older man. Her father had blonde hair with emerald eyes that looked starting to dull with the years from age. Her parents had originally been in separate arrangements before they had ended up together. He chuckled before giving Sophia a hug before looking over at the Queen. “Let’s get them to their rooms.” He spoke before leading them with the Queen at his side.

Soon they showed Absalon to his room before they turned to Sophia and Absalon. “Go ahead and relax. Tomorrow Sophia we’ll do more about the wedding.” Her mother spoke before leaving with the King. Alone she looked around the guest room for Absalon waited until her parents were out of earshot. “However will you deal sleeping alone without me?” She teased him with a smile.

J-bling z1

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces