Reply Earth Died Screaming
Shoot the s**t - OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantom-wired

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:37 am
also, i'm struggling to find information on the raiders. is there anything around that talks about what each faction is about? what the lifestyle is etc?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:33 pm
phantom-wired
yo newbie here~
thought i'd introduce myself, i'm phantom
i work full time and i'm on est
i'm usually around on weekdays and tend to disappear on weekends (though sometimes i'll be here)
stoked to jump in :>

Welcome~

On the raiders, if you go into each of their territories there should be a description of them, but I'll just try to summon them hah

Rhine Jive Click
Kitty_Mew
Starving Dog
Specter Cry

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:20 pm
phantom-wired
also, i'm struggling to find information on the raiders. is there anything around that talks about what each faction is about? what the lifestyle is etc?

Well Gold_Star managed to summon one of them, I run the raid leader for the Deadmen which is the southern clan, what did you wanna know?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:56 am
phantom-wired

Oh hey, Rafa summoned an Ichi! My description isn't helpful because at the time I wasn't entirely sure what Dante's deal was.

The Northern raiders are generally a rowdy bunch that's gotten comfy in their territory and have been fairly dormant until recently. They have one of the best plots of land so most of their time is spent protecting it, particularly from KK to the west. (They have a forest and fresh water so;;; )

They're currently preparing to ally with the East to bring war on the masters. u3u;;;

Feel free to bug me for info if this wasn't helpful!!

(Also Starv's a bit busy atm so she may not be able to tell you about the west raiders. I know KK is terrible and conducts fights similar to dog fights between his raiders. Their general concept was inspired by Mad Max too.)  

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:45 pm
phantom-wired

:summoned:

Siere is the leader of the Easter raiders, the Moit, in the Barrens. The Moit are basically a commune for non-human based creatures--no mutated humans or anything particularly human-like allowed. They're a very welcoming and supportive environment for those who were never human, but they're brutal towards humans/former humans/mutants of human origin and use their living bodies as furniture.

They're also strongly anti-Master and seek pretty extreme revolution.

Right now, they've formed an alliance with the Northern Raiders and are planning a soon-coming raid.

I think that's all of us!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:20 am
hey, sorry for disappearing. i'm not usually online during weekends.
thanks for the info tho, it's definitely helping me make my character~  

phantom-wired

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:50 pm
phantom-wired
hey, sorry for disappearing. i'm not usually online during weekends.
thanks for the info tho, it's definitely helping me make my character~

I look forward to seeing it! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:03 pm
I'm pulling out of the RP. It's been real.  

C l e a r b r e e z e

C l e a r b r e e z e

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:06 pm
Huh, the last person to post in here was me. sweatdrop
I'd like to rejoin the RP, but I'm going to make a new character, with King Kill's raiders. I don't think I'm going to be in the Skype group much, but I hope I get to RP with a lot of people anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:44 pm
C l e a r b r e e z e
I'd like to rejoin the RP, but I'm going to make a new character, with King Kill's raiders. I don't think I'm going to be in the Skype group much, but I hope I get to RP with a lot of people anyway.

Welcome back, Clear! So excited to see your new character! A raider with KK huh? That should be fun. 3nodding  

Rhine Jive Click

C l e a r b r e e z e

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:52 pm
Rhine Jive Click
C l e a r b r e e z e

Welcome back, Clear! So excited to see your new character! A raider with KK huh? That should be fun. 3nodding

I'm going to name him Needle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:05 pm
C l e a r b r e e z e

Oh my gosh, welcome back Clear!! I'm excited to see your new boy and I'm super happy that you came back ovo/!

(Also yeah, you were the last one to post because I'm an awkward nerd and never said anything after ; m ;...)  

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

C l e a r b r e e z e

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:21 pm
Kitty_Mew
C l e a r b r e e z e

Oh my gosh, welcome back Clear!! I'm excited to see your new boy and I'm super happy that you came back ovo/!

(Also yeah, you were the last one to post because I'm an awkward nerd and never said anything after ; m ;...)

He's going to be a b*****d man, because I want to lean hard into the Mad Max-ish post apoc aesthetic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:56 pm
C l e a r b r e e z e
Kitty_Mew
C l e a r b r e e z e

He's going to be a b*****d man, because I want to lean hard into the Mad Max-ish post apoc aesthetic.

Dude I really love that! I loved the Mad Max movies and that you and Starv are using that as inspiration for this place♥. Also it really really fits KK raiders I think!  

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

C l e a r b r e e z e

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:19 pm
Kitty_Mew
Dude I really love that! I loved the Mad Max movies and that you and Starv are using that as inspiration for this place♥. Also it really really fits KK raiders I think!

Thanks, man. I want my post-apocalypse wild and gruesome. Also Fury Road was good.  
Earth Died Screaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff