Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Lilac Spa and Relaxation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II That Asian Girl II

Perfect Wife

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

”Lillian Aihara"

Curse: Inactive』『Mood: Happy』『 Status: N/A』 『With: People?』 『Theme: Fireworks

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

☆═━┈┈━═☆

In the same city, in a new part of town. After having been attacked by her own coworker for something he stole and it backfired, she was sent away for her own safety. Lillian wanted to explore the new area, and explore she did. When she heard about a spa, the scientist decided to pay it a visit, knowing her body was still stressed out from all the drama from her previous lab. As she stepped into the spa, the heat from the water in the other rooms hit her face. It was warm, like a summer day. Lillian smiled, taking off the lab coat that oh so was definitely a kimono robe. She held it in her arms as she walked into the women’s changing room. A few minutes later, the female ended up tying her hair into a bun, and went to the pool. She saw two girls, both she could not identify, registering them as strangers. Lillian washed herself with water, slowly pouring the hot water over her to get accustomed to the temperatures, before stepping into the pool.

Out. Of. Cookies.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Invidere

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:29 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

"Naked? Really? Well, I suppose that makes sense. Well, considering that it's just the two of us, and the bubbles do well to hide the more...personal parts, if you're more comfortable that way, go for it. I won't complain. And about the fact that it's warm here...clearly you've never stepped into chilled air after being somewhere warm. It sucks any good feelings that you had about the place you just were right out of you." She gives a little shudder. "Miserable. Be sure you dry off nice and thoroughly before going back outside, or this experience will turn sour before you have time to blink."

Before Anna can continue, she hears the chime of the front door, and turns her head. "Well, Mori, I'll be right back. Maybe hold off on the stripping until I see if it's a man or not..." She gets up, drying off as best as possible, before heading to see who had just come in. Along the way, her curiousity is satisfied as she runs into the new guest, who makes her way into the pool. "Well, alright then. Just need to go put that into the system." She goes up front, opening up a new customer tab and putting in that she was receiving a hot tub treatment, then returns to the other two women. Smiling at the newcomer, she extends her hand, her glove still damp from being in the pool. Still, it served its purpose, as Anna designed it to. "Nice to meet you. I'm Anna, owner of the spa." She gets back into the water, still smiling. "And...you are?"

Invidere

II That Asian Girl II

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Invidere

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:51 pm
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
ⓂⓄⓇⒾ ⒶⒺⒸⒾⒹⒶ ❀
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MOOD: "yep. there are bubbles." ✦ WITH: anna and lillian ✦ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: lol no

Mori sputtered out a gasp and waved her hands, obviously showing off that she was too modest to do anything of that sort. Sinking into the hot tub a bit when she saw the spa owner leave to tend to her work, she blubbed some bubbles from her mouth when she lowered to the level where the water came up to her lips. Her hazel eyes glazed over tiredly, not knowing if the witch herself was watching her now, casually taking tabs on the individuals she was talking to. The residents of StarCreek were quite unique in comparison to anywhere else. They had their own troubles due to the witch's curse, and now they were trying to make a decent living for the remaining points of their lives. She wondered then, how these sociable individuals spent them and how they even cope. Surely Mori was only pretending to be alright, but this shell only grew stuffy and now tasted of blood to her.

Groaning with exhaustion, she placed her hand over her forehead and watched the two converse from the distance. This must be an enjoyable job in comparison to taking care of dead people, but the dead could never judge her on the days she had shattered herself by accident. Her attention was back to the spa owner and the new customer, who both came into the hot tub and turned her gaze towards Anna who introduced herself. Mori snapped out of her morose silence, brightening up with a gentle, warm smile and lightly dipped her head in greeting. "I'm just a customer, if you were thinking all the workers here were taking a hot tub break. My name is Mori. Guessing it's a tough day for you too?" The hazel eyed woman spoke tenderly in her speech, hoping to connect with more people so she can at least do her job given to her.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

II That Asian Girl II

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A long and tired sigh escaped Keitas' lips as he walked down the street with his hands in his pocket. That was so not how I wished to start my day... He muttered to himself as his mind wondered to the death he witnessed and felt just moments ago. The man placed his hands on his temples as he tried to get the image and feeling out of his mind but it was too no use. He would soon come to a stop when he saw a building that read. Lilac Spa and Relaxation. A spa... now that was something he could really go for right now to get his mind off the matter. Well guess today will be a spa day

He did not waste any time as he walked through the door and had himself a look around, before walking to the counter. Uhh.. hello? Is there anyone here? I would like to check in please

OOC: Short but it will do for now... as well as the layout hehe  

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

II That Asian Girl II

Perfect Wife

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

”Lillian Aihara"

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Lillian looked up to see the spa owner greeting her, extending her hand. The female looked at her blankly for a moment, the steam getting to her head. After that, she shook Anna’s hand, her ears catching onto a different girl’s voice…someone named Mori. She then proceeded to ask her if she had had a long day… Lillian leaned back against the wall of the pool, sighing as she sunk down enough where her shoulders could no longer be seen. Lillian nodded, cracking her neck smoothly,” Lillian… If you call being attacked by a coworker a long day, then yes.” She stated, closing her eyes. The steam rolled into small wisps in the air, her own exhale influencing the way they danced. She could practically feel her muscles uncoiling, all her stress seeping out of her body like a poison had been extracted. Yes, this was nice. She deserved this. Her mental health deserved this,” I need…sweets.” She murmured, thinking about getting some ice cream later. Suddenly, a male’s voice could be heard from the other side of the room, and the scientist believed Anna would have to get back up and take care of it again.

Lillian looked over at Mori, wanting to know why she was here,” What about you?” She asked, purely curious. Her expressions showed her that Mori may have indeed been unraveling her worries in the water just like she was. Still, it never hurt to ask. Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back. She remembered saying this, and being called stupid for believing so. How did satisfaction bring it back? Well… Dr. Satisfaction? Like a vet who performed surgery on the cat to revive it? Lillian smiled to herself, cracking her neck the other way, then proceeded to pop the joints in her fingers and toes.

Out. Of. Cookies.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Invidere

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Asra Karimi

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:16 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Anna listens to the two customers for a moment. When Lillian mentions sweets, she puts on a little smile. "Well, sorry to disappoint, but that's one thing we won't be offering here. Just nice relaxation." She twitches a little as Lillian cracks and pops her various joints. It was just a little thing that bothered her. She knew why people did it, and had to do it to herself now and again, but she took very little pleasure in it. Still, if that's what relaxed the new woman, then she wouldn't say anything.

She then hears the ringing of yet another voice, just as she had gotten back into the water, of course. It was somewhat high-pitched, so Anna figured it to be another woman. And so, she gets out of the water again, drying off quickly and wrapping the towel around herself, as well as a robe, so that she didn't present herself in little more than a one-piece swimsuit. Heading to the lobby with her typical smile on her face, she greets the newcomer. "Hello! Sorry about the wait. I was just tending to a couple customers in the back." She extends her hand, still gloved, gently to Keita. "I'm Anna, owner and operator of this little establishment. I also do any of the therapies that require a hands-on approach. Mainly massages and things like that. Is there anything you're looking for today?" Looking at Keita, she couldn't quite put a finger as to whether the new customer was masculine or feminine, so opts to not prompt it for a name, aside from stating her own. "If it helps, the other two are back in the hot tub. You're welcome to join us."

Invidere

II That Asian Girl II

Asra Karimi

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:49 pm
                                    User ImageUser Image

Keitas' head rose as he heard footsteps approaching from somewhere in the back. The man's crimson eyes were met with those of a red-haired woman in a robe. Oh.. it's uh... nice to meet you Anna He extended his hand and gently took hers for a handshake. Massage therapy... that does sound nice He thought as he drew his hand back. Well the message does sound lovely and would help ease my tired muscles; though a soak in the hot tub sounds lovely as well... I guess I will start with that, where may I change?

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:23 pm
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
ⓂⓄⓇⒾ ⒶⒺⒸⒾⒹⒶ ❀
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MOOD: "yep. there are bubbles." ✦ WITH: anna and lillian ✦ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: lol no

"It's nice to meet you, Lillian." Mori uttered in kind greeting, smiling away cheerfully then noticed the spa owner had to tend to another customer. Oh, even if it was winter as Anna had stated, maybe it was just one of those days that the residents still felt the need to step in and unwind their daily stresses. Her hazel eyes turned to look to the side, back to her wandering thoughts as the billowing mist rose from her icy body still. Even if she had blood, it felt like she could be used to cool drinks in the summer if she had to. Placing her hand over her face, the young-looking woman drew an exasperated sigh before turning to the new guest who asked her in return on how her day was doing. Day, more like last night. Mori could barely remember the moment, the exchange that happened last night because of her blurring thoughts. Blame the alcohol they said, but she couldn't even do that but blame herself.

"Hm? Oh, yeah. I drank too much last night. Not sure if I did anything stupid, so I'm destressing here instead of moping about it at home." She spoke matter-of-factly since it was pretty much the truth. To be honest, the woman couldn't think that her own job was stressful in itself, just lonely. Awfully quiet even, but at least during funerals, there will be people - except that they would be crying. Right now, she was just thinking over her own decisions during her drunken fervor, still feeling like she needed to slap herself repeatedly for that incident. Well, it wasn't like she could do something like that now, or maybe it would draw too much concern from the other spa patrons. That was the thing she wanted to avoid about now, so she decided to change the topic.

"What do you mean by a coworker attacking? Are you a soldier at the barracks?" Mori joked lightly, placing her hands over her mouth to cover her hearty laughter. She never met a soldier before, since she was such a reclusive little woman before all this. Still, it must be a fun job instead of sitting in a empty, chilled room with only dead bodies to tend to.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

II That Asian Girl II

Asra Karimi

Invidere

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250

II That Asian Girl II

Perfect Wife

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Anna left to take care of the customer in the front, Lillian turned her attention to Mori. Apparently she drank too much and was distressing in the spa. Well, toxins were being extracted from her for sure. Would that make her intoxicated too? The female pondered on the thought, thinking it wouldn’t be too bad to be a bit relaxed in the head by something passive. She, herself, never drank, knowing that she could never hold her own liquor anyways. In addition, drinks tasted nasty to her. She would rather enjoy a wonderful tapioca drink than a margarita, but then again, that was her and not the other billions of people on the planet. Mori then questioned what she meant by attacked. At her joke at Lillian being a soldier, she shook her head, smiling and even chuckling a bit. She waited until the other female calmed down before answering,” No! A coworker stole my research and tried to pass it off as his own…but it backfired and he ended up getting mad at me because It failed in his hands.” She explained, shaking her head in disbelief. Even now, she was still in shock at the man’s own ignorance. He didn’t even understand her research, so what he attempted…of course it would have caught on fire and burned him… That idiot.

Out. Of. Cookies.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Invidere

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Asra Karimi

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:53 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Start with what? The hot tub?" Anna questions her new guest. The way which he mentioned both the massage and a soak in the tub made it kind of ambiguous what he wanted. Really, she was just have a hard time getting a fix on him, in many ways. He then asks where he could change, so Anna nods, smiling, and brings him around the corner, where there are two rooms: one for men, the other for women. "You'll find appropriate clothing in the room. We do make it a point to wash and sterilize all clothing to make sure that we're not spreading germs or anything like that...but if you want to keep your underwear on as well, so that strange clothing isn't touching your sensitive areas, you may. Keep in mind that if you do keep your underwear on, we won't provide an extra set for you. You'll have to keep that underwear for the rest of the day. And if you haven't noticed, it's a bit chilly outside." She gives a little chuckle, then steps by to let him go past her. "Take your time. The hot tubs are straight down the hall from this point. You can come find me once you've changed, I'll be there with the others. From there, you can either soak, or I can give you a massage. Or both. Your choice, but you'll be paying for whatever services you get." She then smiles, nods, and heads back to the tubs.

Returning to the women, she gets back into the tub. "Ahh...every time I get in here, it just feels better. Anyway, did I miss anything?" She looks between the female clientele as she resumes conversation with them. "Do either of you want anything?"

Invidere

II That Asian Girl II

Asra Karimi

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:37 pm
                                    User ImageUser Image

Uhh.. yeah sorry.. I would love to start with the hot tub He said as he would be lead behind the counter where there were two doors. Keita would look between both doors before turning to look back at Anna as she spoke. I would prefer not going out in the cold with wet underwear... He chuckled before turning back towards the changing rooms. He would listen to her once more before giving her a nod of the head and watch her head off; He would then proceed into the males changing room at that time.

Once Keita walked into the changing room he would proceed with setting out the trunks he would wear before stripping off his clothes. He would fold them neatly before slipping on the trunks and placing his now folded clothes into a locker. Alright I believe she said it was just down the hall He would proceed to leave the changing room but came to a stop. He would quickly turn right back around to grab a towel from the rack and wrap it around his body to hide the many scars that lined his back and chest area. ...Alright He muttered as he would head down the hall and into the room with the tub. There he would see Anna as well as two other ladies that must be the other guest she had stated. He would bid them no mind as he walked up and into the tub, before sinking down with a sigh of relaxation. His attention soon would shift to Anna as he just remembered why he actually left the house in the first place and that was to find a job. Well since I am here... shouldn't hurt to check Umm.. this is kinda random but.. you wouldn't be hiring, would you?

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

II That Asian Girl II

Invidere

Quote:

OOC: Sorry for multi-quote notifications.. trying to fix the text appearing after the quote image ><  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:34 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Hearing the customer whom she could now identify as a male, she listens to his sudden question. Seeing an opportunity, she grins and, again, gets out of the tub. "As a matter of fact...indeed we are." She dries off and looks at him. "Remind me of your name?" As she speaks, she puts a gloved hand behind his back and leads him away from the other girls. "And how good are you with massages? Up until now, I've been giving them, but due to having to take some safety precautions, I can't do them without my gloves. And so, I'm looking for someone to take over that position. Interested?" She takes one of the massage chairs from the main area and drags it to her office. "If so, your interview will be right here, right now. It will be very simple, you're going to give me a massage. If you impress me, then you're hired. Sound good? Close the door" She steps into her bathroom and quickly changes out of her bathing suit and back into her underwear, then comes back into the office and lays down on the chair. "When you're ready, you can begin."

Quote:

Quote:

Asra Karimi

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Invidere

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:40 pm
ⓂⓄⓇⒾ ⒶⒺⒸⒾⒹⒶ ❀
MOOD: "yep. it's a hot tub." ✦ WITH: anna, lillian, and keita ✦ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: lol no

Mori quietly listened to the other woman in the hot tub, sitting in the water without really saying much but it appeared that this woman wasn't really a soldier but a scientist. Maybe the experiment the coworker stole exploded on him, but really the disguised demon didn't know much about science unless it involved embalming the dead. She then turned her glance towards the spa owner who slipped herself back into the tub after taking care of a customer.

"Oh, you seem busy, Anna."
Speaking with a light teasing tone in her voice, Mori smiled gently towards the red-haired maiden then shifted her gaze towards Lillian. "You haven't missed much. Lillian here was just telling me about her incident at her work. Silly coworkers." She uttered lightheartedly, raising her two hands up to emote shrugging since her shoulders were currently submerged below water. "Do tell though, it sounds ridiculous, but the poor man was probably salty that he couldn't make the experiment work." The hazel eyes of the youthful-looking woman brightened up with interest towards the pale-haired woman since these kinds of stories always humored her.

Remembering that there was another customer now that Anna just had to get out to tend to them, Mori turned her gaze and saw that this individual was looking for a job here. Speak of the devil, Anna just spoke about a masseuse being in need before this. Still, she couldn't help but guess if this individual was a male or a female due to their softer features. Keeping her mouth shut about it, the demon blew bubbles once sinking a little enough so the water reached her mouth, and waited for responses by the other tub sitting folks in silence once more.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

II That Asian Girl II

Asra Karimi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:27 pm
                                    User ImageUser Image

Start Typing Here.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

II That Asian Girl II

Perfect Wife

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250

Invidere

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:01 pm
ⓂⓄⓇⒾ ⒶⒺⒸⒾⒹⒶ ❀
MOOD: "back in the rain." ✦ WITH: no one. she's left the building ✦ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: lol no

As it seemed like an hour had already passed like a breeze, dunking herself in a nice hot tub was relaxing enough to ease her nerves for the day. Still, she enjoyed the atmosphere and there were so many interesting folks here. Did she almost forget to do her job because of that? If she didn't care, she would facepalm about it but refrained to do so. Staring back at Lillian and Anna, then the new visitor that was inquiring about the job, she saw that they may not have any interest in some kind of offer just yet. No matter, maybe next time she'll find someone that might. Or not.

Lifting herself out of the pool of billowing mist, Mori gave a little stretch before climbing out from the warm depths. "I think I'll take up on that mud bath offer next time I drop by, Anna. I'll pay up now." She chimed merrily, acting as if she was refreshed since really all the hot tub did was keep her warm. Her frigid body didn't give any relief since she had no real muscle to loosen up. She wasn't really human after all. Clambering out of the hot tub room and towards the changing room to change back into her average attire.

A simple ivory blouse with a modest skirt was worn right after placing the rented swimwear into their respective bin, the now quiet demon pulled her cheaply made black, vinyl raincoat over herself to protect herself from the continuous rain. A breath was uttered as she peered at herself at the mirror, her expression still appeared haggard as if this spa escapade did nothing for her. It was alright, it was better than getting drunk and being tricked while under the influence. Shutting her eyes lightly for a moment to think of her schedule, she knew she had other things to do than loiter in one place until the end of the day. "Guess I'll get back to work." She muttered to herself with another huff given, shutting the locker door before her and returning to the checkout desk.

Once the register was ready whenever it was, the coroner handed over her credit card to pay for her visit here. It wasn't like she was poor anything, no, far from it. A job as the sole mortician of StarCreek kept her affluent enough to stay afloat by her lonesome, but she was too modest to live in a bigger home or live a lavish life. She restrained herself and confined her to a simple routine of work and drinking, so it didn't put a huge dent in her funds to pay for her visit for her spa. She pretty much hoarded her money like a frugal miser besides the drinking before all this anyways.

After the payment went through, Mori waved the attentive spa owner farewell with a gentle, grateful smile before pushing past the establishment's doors and back into the frigid rain. No shiver was given though since Mori was colder than this weather herself. Tugging her hood to adjust its placement on her head, the disguised demon sauntered back to her car to drive away from the parking spot to her next destination.

no one tagged cuz she's leaving the premises.

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff