Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Obyvatelé Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeanInABarrel

Wheezing Wildcat

21,800 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●
Jᴏxᴇɪᴀ.

He couldn't help feeling strange calm seeping through to him at the sight of the joyous girl. Her reasons for such joy were far beyond his comprehension. He didn't understand how she could laugh so easily. Smile so quickly.

He followed her gaze down to their interlocked hands. He completely forgot about that. How could he, the guy who hated being touched forget so easily that he was in contact with this girl? Another shock hit him when she leaned against him. How could she feel comfortable enough doing that?

Confusion clouded his thoughts before he realized he wasn't disgusted. He didn't hate the fact she touched him. That confused him.
He felt as if he touched fire as he shot up from his seat ,careful to not harm her with a sudden movement as he cleared his throat.
He's grown far too close to this girl.

"I apologize. I must leave. Ah. Please feel free to visit me at my home." He spoke quickly, his accent unruly once more as he became tense. He conjured a paper, burnt around the edges as it read with silver letters.
"Lixin District. 210 Cherry Street."

With that he turned around and walked off, turning around just in time for his expression to become stricken with his confusion.

[Ooc: Pft, Joxeia is a scardey cat. It seems. Would youlike to keep discussing the RP on discord.?]

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕ Tʜᴇ Pᴀʀᴋ.
Mᴏᴏᴅ﹕Sᴇʀᴇɴᴇ.
Wɪᴛʜ﹕ Èʟᴇ́oɴᴏʀᴇ
Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ ﹕ Jᴇᴀɴs﹐ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙʟᴜᴇ. Dʀᴇss sʜɪʀᴛ ﹐ʟᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʙᴏᴏᴛs.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦

❖ 𝕰́𝖑𝖊́𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖊 '𝕬𝖓𝖙𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊' 𝕬𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖚𝖒𝖊 ❖

♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦

𝓔𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓮 :- 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉 ~ 𝒯𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓼 :- 𝒪 𝐵 𝒴 𝒱 𝒜 𝒯 𝐸 𝐿 𝐸́ 𝒫 𝒜 𝑅 𝒦

𝓐𝓬𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 :- 𝒩/𝒜

𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓻𝓮 :-

𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓮 :-

𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮 :- 𝒮 𝐸 𝑀 𝐼 - 𝒜 𝒞 𝒯 𝐼 𝒱 𝐸 ~ 𝒯𝒶𝓂𝑒𝒹

╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

It was too quiet. Just– awfully quiet. She wasn't sure what Joxeia was exactly doing, but she was too busy trying to keep her tired eyes open. Everytime she would feel her head nod and eyelids fall shut, her body would softly jolt, only for the same thing to repeat once more in a perpetual cycle. That is, until he abruptly arose, causing a rather loud and panicky squeal to leave her lips. "W-wha..," she muttered in drowsiness, rubbing her confused eyes as she looked up at him.

She blinked at the paper that was hurriedly created out of thin air, watching how his lips moved frantically, muttering an invite to his residence. What was wrong? A comical vindictive expression took over her features, pupils examining his back as the steps of his boots echoed throughout the park. She shall definitely scold him for doing that out of the blue. He shouldn't leave a lady like that when she was just about to snooze on his shoulder! She lightly shook her head as she gently giggled. His demeanour really intrigued her.

She grasped the rose with her delicate hand once more, twirling it while she scrutinized the piece of semi-burnt paper laying in the other hand. She sighed, dusting her skirt before she sprang up on her feet. She stretched her sore muscles, hearing some of her bones pop before deciding to amble around the park for a small bit. She blocked the voices in her head, forcing her exhausted body to begin moving.

After an hour of contemplating whether she would pay Joxeia a visit or not, she ultimately decided to go bother him some more.

[Exit]

{O.O.C :- *evil chuckle* And for that, Eleonore is surely going to give him a piece of her mind! I don't mind at all! Feel free to send a message there when you feel like it!}

╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Exitiium

Serene ShangriLa

Sparkly Gekko

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:33 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November21stTuesday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:41 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, tired ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Obyvale Park ↛ σutfít

It was quite a warm morning as the sun hid a little behind the clouds. Princess Rei decided to walk through the park again, needing some time to relax after yet another long shift at the hospital the previous evening. She wore her long sleeved, dark violet dress with black trim that went down to her ankles with matching flats. The skirt had a silver rose pattern embroidered onto it. Princess Rei decided to not bother putting her hair up this time, wearing her small golden tiara and some simple amethyst earrings in the shape of small hearts to go with it. The dress's style was of an old Elvish design. While she walked through the area, she kept on looking towards the tall grass. Rei remembered accidentally losing her silver colored ocarina within the large patch of trees in one place before leaving to the book shop. 'Oh, where could it be?' she thought curiously, trying to recall what part of this area it landed in. She had hoped it wouldn't be lost forever. Rei got down on her hands and knees, looking near a large patch of white daisies.;
This was the first time in a while that she'd ever lose anything of hers in a strange land, though any clues would've been helpful to jog her memory by this point.

[օօƈ]:
Yoon-Mi Lee

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:52 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                        Luna didn't know why she was out and about, she hated the outside. Well more like she disliked meeting others because of her anxiety. Flying through the warm sunlight, she sighed quietly. Her handmaid had requested for some groceries, and for Luna to get out of the house and get fresh air, so her and her guard left. They have yet to go to the food market, blaming so on the fact that they just moved here and have no idea where their going, and decided to go through the park for a short cut back to the road towards the markets. Luna felt a strong tug from the side, oddly enough, and looked to her side to see her guard stopping. She stopped as well and asked him what was wrong only for him to point to the side of them. When Luna turned her head she noticed the rustling. She didn't find anything wrong with that, it's just rustling. Still, she went behind him, letting him do his guardedly duties.

[O O C: I just got home from work sorry for not replying yesterday ^^;

Princess Zelda21

]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:09 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, calm ↛ wíth: Luna Tetsuya ↛ lσcαtíσn: Obyvale Park ↛ σutfít

When Rei continued to search the tall grass, her eyes focused on a familiar object in a small patch of white and blue flowers. She reached her hand out to grasp her silver ocarina at last, smiling a little in relief. 'Thank heavens, no sign of broken pieces.' she thought observantly. Rei carefully brushed off the dirt, then decided to play the first part of a song she'd learned from her mother. It was one of the few things she enjoyed, which helped to keep her calm. Princess Rei didn't mind if others listened.; She was thankful the instrument hadn't been broken. Though about part way through, Rei thought perhaps she heard something nearby. Regardless if it were the wind or people in the distance, she decided to play the song she'd been working on since the previous day.

[օօƈ]: It's alright, I figured you were probably busy with other stuff anyways. ^_^*
Yoon-Mi Lee

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:24 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                        Luna's guard hadn't gone far from Luna when a girl suddenly stood up and scared her half to death. She shrank in size, a habit she does often, and slapped her hand over her heart as her breathing went from rigid to calm. She stayed silent as she calmed herself, her guard close by for help if she needed. Flying up from her possition, she flew towards her guard and sat on his shoulder, still in her tiny form, and leaned against his neck to help ease her sudden surprise. As she laid there, she heard the young girl start playing her instrument. Luna didn't notice the object she held when she suddenly appeared, but hearing it now put Luna's nerves to ease. It was oddly calming, light and beautiful. It reminded her of her mothers handmade wooden flute from the Pysicl* tree. Sit let's listen for a while Timitous. Surely Lonyel wouldn't mind the tardiness. Luna softly spoke as she closed her eyes to the soft tune.

[O O C: *Pysicl: A tree in Luna's home kingdom. The outside of the tree is black and sticky, when cute down in whistles and the inside wood is a royal blue purple color.

Princess Zelda21

]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:42 pm
User Image

The tune carried on for a little while, despite the minor struggle to come up with a fitting conclusion. Princess Rei soon ceased the happy, upbeat tune she'd been playing, lowering the silver ocarina from her mouth. Truly there wasn't much else she had to do for most of the morning, but perhaps a bit of fresh air would be better than not coming outdoors. The park itself didn't appear to be very busy at all, for most people she realized must have decided to migrate more into the central part of town. 'Maybe not having a few days of work isn't so terrible. I wonder how things are back home...' Rei thought observantly, but decided to not dwell on such things for the moment. Her mind wandered a little, thinking of what more she could do to finish the song. Though nothing immediate came to mind.

[օօƈ]:
Yoon-Mi Lee

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:29 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                        Luna found herself nodding off to the music by the time it ended, much to her dismay. Timitous still hadn't moved, standing still like the guard he is. Luna couldn't help but lean up and away from his neck, then jump down and resize to her original form. She softly clapped, her eyes casted downward, she wanted to acknowledge the girl for her beautiful performance. Her wings fluttered as she stopped and looked up, a bit shyly and stand offish, Beautifully...You played.... Yo-your flute... that is... Luna quietly stuttered. She could feel herself shrink, but forced herself to stand tall.

[O O C:

Princess Zelda21

]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:07 pm
User Image

When Rei heard someone clap and then speak, she turned her head to the right. There before her was a knight and a young woman, possibly a bit older than herself. The voice she concluded belonged to the woman who she noted was a fairy by the unique pair of wings upon her back. Rei couldn't help but smile a little at her comment. "Thank you, M'lady. It's called an ocarina. I'm... still working on the song, that is." she admitted calmly. From what she noted, perhaps the woman came from someplace different like most newcomers to StarCreek. "I'm Princess Rei Riberu, pleased to make your acquaintance." Rei added a bit timidly, giving a slight bow in respect to both the fairy lady and the knight. This was quite an unusual thing, getting to meet a fairy in person. The ones she knew of very rarely showed their faces save for a small handful once in a while back home. Rei remained patient as ever, allowing either of them a chance to speak. She had some questions, but decided not to overwhelm the lady with such trivial things.

[օօƈ]: Sorry for the double notice. I was doing some minor editing to my post. ^_^*
Yoon-Mi Lee

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:46 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                        Luna nodded softly, her cheeks a shade of light pink, her hands shook softly as she clasped them together. Social interactions are hard for her, and this is almost pushing it. She never heard of an ocarina before, but the sounds of it reminds her of a flute, so maybe its in the same family? Suddenly the girl bowed to Luna, which threw her off for a second, but she eventually bowed back, and nodded again, rubbing her arm, L-Luna Tatsuya. A-ah! I-I mean P-Princess Luna. Kingdom of Fairies and Pixies! Luna rubbed her neck softly. She tried to contain her happiness of finding another royalty. She would know of the struggles right? Maybe she can befriend her?

[O O C: Oh you're fine ^^

Princess Zelda21

]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:08 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed, happy ↛ wíth: Princess Luna Tetsuya ↛ lσcαtíσn: Obyvale Park ↛ σutfít

As she heard the lady's introduction, Rei's expression seemed to light up a little with happiness. Truly, this was becoming a very interesting day, crossing paths with a real fairy princess. She stood from her spot to stretch her legs a little, putting her instrument away in her pocket. "You're the first I've seen in a long while. I didn't know fairies lived in other places, besides where I'm from." Rei admitted timidly. Her gaze shifted towards the knight accompanying her new companion, then back towards Luna. The knight's armor style was one she hadn't recognized, but it looked almost similar to an Elvish kind she'd seen a few times along her travels outside her homeland. "What brings you to the park?" Rei asked Luna a bit curiously, thinking perhaps now would be a good chance to know her friend a bit better.

[օօƈ]:
Yoon-Mi Lee

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:19 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                        A wild blush covered Luna's face as she hovered off the ground. That's the first she's ever heard of other fairies, last she remembered was the war that killed hundreds of her people. Of course it was a war, so both sides had lost many, but Luna disregarded that fact and shook her head, Maybe... You haven't gone to the... Right? Places? Luna asked cautiously, she didn't want to be rude to her new acquaintance, but what she thought was true. Luna grew up watching humans, and being surrounded by fairies. She's seen other creatures like elves and warlocks, so to hear that some people haven't seen her kind was bizarre in her mind. Luna watched as Rei glanced to her guard and panicked. She didn't want her to think she was going to get hurt. With a slight stammer Luna quietly pipped up about her guard being harmless and gave an awkward smile, W-well Timitous an-and I are about to g-go to the markets... M-my uhm... My handmaid... Sh-she wanted some ingre-ingredients.

[O O C: Hey sorry for no response. I was waiting for the others but I guess they aren't showing up?

Princess Zelda21

]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:16 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, happy, slightly tired ↛ wíth: Luna Tetsuya ↛ lσcαtíσn: Obyvale Park ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei listened while Luna spoke, noting it was still rather early that morning. Still, it wasn't often she'd met a fairy in what seemed like ages. Truly the weather had been the best for gathering herbs and other medicinal plants. It made sense to go off and do important chores such as that. "Do all fairies have different styles of wings like you? Yours are very lovely." Rei asked Luna rather curiously. She dared not wish to delay her new friend with her current task, guessing Luna was probably in a hurry. 'Maybe I'm being a bit too pushy asking such trivial things.' Rei thought observantly, wondering if perhaps it was better to not to speak of subjects like that.

[օօƈ]: It's ok! Um, shouldn't one of us quote them, or do we wait until they post? confused
Yoon-Mi Lee

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:43 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ The morning rush at work was pretty much over, and Etheri decided to go for a walk. At first, he was alone- relaying the events of the past few weeks through his mind. He felt bad for leaving everyone so suddenly and for his sister, who was now in even worse condition. He sighed, looking around the beautiful atmosphere of the park to try and perk up a little. He caught sight of someone familiar, Rei! and decided to go over to greet her. As he approached, there was someone he hadn't met before.

"Hello again, Rei." He started, a little out of breath from rushing over so suddenly. "Long time, no see!" He added, glancing towards her friend. "Who's this? I don't believe we've met before.."
¤

Mood: Was Slightly down/In deep thought --> Observant, Friendly
Thinking: It's been forever since I was here. I should say hi to those I haven't seen in awhile..
Company: No one ---> Rei & another woman with wings
OOC: Sorry I took so long to reply, I didn't want to come in at an awkward time.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Yoon-Mi Lee

Princess Zelda21

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out