Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Nerns' Clothing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here | With:Yukari | Species:Human | Theme:Here | Outfit:Here
Come over to the other side of the stars
Off a secret shortcut through a back alley
To a hill where you can see the moon well

User Image

During those long three hours, Vivi spent her time playing with the children that came to visit. She enjoyed the fresh faces, the interaction - all of it was so new, so exhilarating! A wide smile was present on her face, waving goodbye to the children as they departed.

Once Yukari had returned, she would hop off of the cushioned bench and reach for her hand to hold, a pleased hum escaping as Yukari did the same. She followed along closely, making sure her steps were in time with the silver-haired woman.

"Ice cream~ Ice cream~"

- Exit -

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:58 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November24thFriday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 10:08 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mood: Calm
Company: None
Out for of the day: Today's outfit
Occ:
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】 Bella Rose【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】

Enter

Bella entered the clothing store, looking around but didn'r see her co-worker anywhere. Huh. Must not be in yet. Or she has the day off. Hmm. With that, she shook her head before heading to the back of the store, setting her bag down before returning and heading to the counter after clocking in, of course. There weren't that many people around as it was still early in the day, but she still went around helping those who needed it, being kind and polite as well as helpful where she could. She even managed to calm down the children which the parents thanked her for profusely. She just smiled and waved the thanks away before heading back to tbe counter, snacking on her granola bar as she ranged up sales and such as well as stocking the shelves when they were empty.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:01 pm
User Image

xxxx❁ ♔ Ⓨukari Ⓚoizumi ♔ ❁xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▃ ▂ ▁

-- Enter --

Definitely, Yukari internally cursed herself foe waking up late and then she had to rush to get breakfast done for herself and her sister, though sadly, she would end up eating somewhere during lunch break. Worse, there was the traffic, and as a result, she arrived an hour late to work. She saw Bella who had arrived earlier before she could and bowed down in apology. "Hey, I am so sorry. Woke up late and there was traffic," she spoke with a crestfallen expression on her face. "Is there anything I can help you?" she asked, having to compensate so bad for the tardiness. Maybe she may end up having to stay behind later tonight because of possible overtime.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ ▃ ▂ ▁

Mood: distraught
Company: Bella
OOC: Originally wanting to take a break from using Yukari but seeing that Bella is active, it is rude to keep her hanging.

DragonMistress07

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:14 pm

Company: Yukari, various customers
Occ: I'm sorry. I didn't know that you had Yukari taking a break...

Bella started before looking back to see Yukari entering the store distraught. "It's okay, Yukari. It happens. No worries." she replied with a smile at the other female, waving the apology away as she finished setting up a clothing display. Bella thought about it before gesturing to another display. "If you could set that up, that would help me out a lot." she added after a second of thinking about it. To be honest she didn't think that the other would be here today but she was happy that she wanted to help. She looked at her more closely. "Say, are you okay? You look tired..." he asked after a pause, turning to look at Yukari more closely.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:55 pm
User Image

Yukari simply shook her head at Bella's concerned question, forcing a smile; it was no use moping for whatever reason that couldn't be controlled. "I'll be okay. I'll do that assistance right away." And with that, after having to prepare herself for her shift, she ended up having to focus on what she had to do, her expression becoming serious since she had to get a grip. The way she arranged the clothes was meticulous, without any room for error whatsoever, and whatever request the client wanted was handled professionally. Whatever disrespect the clients showed towards the other employees could never be escaped under her sharp gaze. With the manager gone, she should at least show some sense of leadership.

Two hours had passed and the store was clear from customers for now. Yukari had to sit down on one of the benches to rest her feet; though she was wearing flat-heeled shoes, it was tiring having to stand up while doing her job.

Mood: focused
OOC: I'll be fine. Anything to keep you from getting bored since you want interactions with your characters. I'll just re-schedule the break from using Yukari to the next day change if that will be okay with you.

DragonMistress07

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:26 pm

Occ: Ah. Okay. Yeah. I'm cool with it.

Bella didn't quite believe that but She let it go as she went to assist a customer who was having a problem finding a color that suited her. She sighed inwardly before going to help her after leaving Yukari with the set up, making sure to keep an eye on her. She didn't know why but she had a feeling that Yukari wasn't feeling well. She watched in amusement as Yukari stare down the clients. It was a sight to see. After those two hours, she finally got a break and headed to the back to retrieve her lunch, making aure to bring a bottle of water for Yukari. "Here." she said softly, pressing the bottle against her neck gently to get her attention.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:34 pm
User Image

Yukari took off one of her shoes, having to flex those foot muscles slowly to ease the tension, and she sensed the presence of the water bottle. She wordlessly accepted the gesture before taking a drink of the liquid off the container. Aside from that, after the light massage on her feet, she had to come clean. "I ended up not packing lunch for today since I was rushing to head here on time. I am sorry. I may have to go somewhere to eat." With that, she stood up and retreated to the employee area, having to fetch her wallet from her bag. Cidnie's would be a no-no with the time restraints, considering that the break was only for a limited time. The burger place would be the best option since she hadn't had anything from that just yet. She was just hoping that the service there would efficient yet quick, still meeting the standards of the customers who paid for the food.

Mood: tired and hungry
OOC:

DragonMistress07

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:07 pm

Occ: Ah. Okay. Yeah. I'm cool with it.

Bella blinked before nodding. "Or you could share my lunch." she replied as she went to get said lunch out of her bag. "I packed just a bit too much and since I know that i'm not gonna eat it all, you can have the rest of you like. Not saying you should but you seem kinda tired and I think you should rest here a bit instead of walking all the way to wherever it is you are thinking of going." she added after a second of thought as she warmes.up her lasagna in the microwave while waiting for Yukari's response.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 5:48 pm
User Image

Yukari was thankful that Bella was thoughtful, more so with the lunch that she still had to eat, but with her sister still suffering from her injuries, it would be difficult. She sighed, "My sister had an incident with the crooks and she had to take a sick leave because she was injured. I had to help her in any way that I could." Though Yukari would rather avoid conflict, it wouldn't mean that she would stop taking care of her sister as much as she could, more so with the simple gestures of thought. "That one aside, just how much did you pick up to eat? I guess it's enough for two people." Maybe some food would help to clear her thoughts, which was what she needed so badly.

Mood: tired and hungry
OOC:

DragonMistress07

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:13 pm

Occ:

Bella frowned as she cut her lasagna in prefect halves, placing the extra piece on a paper plate she had found. "Ah. I see. I am sorry to hear that your sister got hurt." she replied as she set the plate down on tje xpubter in front of Yukari. "Here. Eat up." she said with a smile before starting on her own lunch. "Yeah. I forget that it's just me now as i used to make lunch for my ma and I all the time before I came here. I'm still getting used to it." she added with a small laugh as she took a bite of her food, glad.that the store was empty for the moment, meaning that they could eat in peace for the time being. Lord knows, Yukari looks like she could use it.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:08 am
User Image

She just nodded and ate the food in silence; her mind was racing with multiple thoughts, but there was one thing among them that stands up the most, and that was her sister's condition. Sadly, Yukari didn't have enough time to contemplate, because once lunch break was over, it was back to work. Her remaining hours before she would leave were okay, but once the shift came to a close, she sighed in relief, leaning her head own back against one of the plastic chairs in the employee area. "It's a good thing that my day off starts tomorrow. I'll try to get some more rest by then," she rambled on. In case Bella may want to cheer her up by doing something else, Yukari may have to refuse, mainly because she was not feeling it. She just wanted to go home and see that her sister was okay by then.

Mood: tired
OOC: Still needing to take care of my mental health, so posts will be slow.

DragonMistress07

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 10:38 am

Occ: I understand.

Bella let healed be lost in thought before shaking her head and finishing off her own food, closing up the container and placing it back into her bag. She would clean it when she got home. "Yeah. You look like you could use it." she replied as she too got back to work. "You can leave now if you want, Yukari. I'll be okay by myself as my shift doesn't end for another hour." she added as she fixed a near by scarf display. She could sense the worry coming off of the other female for her sister and she thought that it would be better if she went home to check on her. She knew what it was like to worry about a family member. Especially if they were hurt.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:11 pm
User Image

Yukari managed a small smile as she was gradually preparing herself to leave the place, having to carry the bag once she was done. "Thanks. I'll see you next time," she spoke before bidding Bella goodbye. And as she was on the way back to her house, there were a lot of things going on in her head. By now, Yukina would be accompanied by someone else, but for now, she should let her sister have her time with him. All she wanted to do was to have a nap, possibly before she should cook dinner. Unless Yukina would be industrious enough to do the chore for her despite the injuries. Perhaps some take-out food may be nice? It would depend if delivery services would be available, though.

-- Exit --

Mood: tired
OOC:

DragonMistress07

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:58 pm

Occ:

"Bye." Bella replied as she watched her co-worker leave before going back to work. She made sure not to work to late into the evening as he curse kicked in when night fell, a d she did not want to be in town when she transformed. She made sure to keep track of the tikr as customers flooded in, managing to keep up with demands and such. This was mild compared to back home, she endured until her shift was over, making sure she helped out all she could before retiring. She also made sure that everything was stocked and neat before grabbing her bag and heading home, making a mental note to be here early tomorrow. [Exit]

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff