Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Mercy Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:15 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Tired, calm ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, waiting room ↛ σutfít

"Er, thank you." Rei replied shyly to Angelo's compliment, seeming much more at ease. The princess listened as he explained his answer, nodding in understanding. Regardless of the circumstances, she was glad to at least have met a new staff member of the hospital. "I'd say you'll do a fine job. As for me, well, I work here as a doctor." Rei concluded simply in her usual calm manner. She felt a bit bad for suddenly interrupting Angelo while he was busy with his duties, considering how somewhat busy it had been that day at the hospital. Most times she'd keep busy with her own patients, but in this case, Rei seemed to linger a little too long, or so she thought.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:24 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】 Angelo Yukimura 【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±

"You're welcome, Princess." he replied with another small smile. He found himself liking this woman and he didn't often get along with others. "Thanks. Really? Well, this hospital is very lucky then." he added, setting his clipboard down for a second as there was no one comi n up to the desk at thr moment. Relief.

Princess Zelda21

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:03 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Shy, calm, a little nervous ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, waiting room ↛ σutfít

The princess could only smile timidly at the older gentleman's comment. Very rarely did she come across people who remembered their manners, especially those of royalty. "I guess we both have a lot to learn about this city.; People looking normal at first glance, when in reality, all are afflicted with a different curse. Hopefully... I'll never have to deal with mine." Rei spoke calmly, nearly inwardly shuddering at the thought. It was scary enough dealing with rude patients now and then, but thinking of the results of her own curse was to her the worst thing in the world. Her hands clutched the blue scroll in her hands a bit tightly, shifting her gaze a little towards the bare cobblestone floor.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:24 pm

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】 Angelo Yukimura 【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±

Angelo winced when he remembered his own affliction. Not a fun time for him. He had no idea why that woman had cursed him. " Then you will be lucky, my lady. Me, not so much." he replied, gathering his thoughts. "Hey. Are you okay? " he asked softly, noticing her tense posture and the gripping on the scroll in her hands. "Do you need anything?" he added, hoping to get her to come out of her thoughts.

Princess Zelda21

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:16 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Shy, calm, a little nervous ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, waiting room ↛ σutfít

The princess relaxed her grip on the scroll as she listened to him speak once again, shaking her head no in response to Angelo's last question. She wanted to explain what was on her mind, but couldn't quite find the words. Rei glanced up long enough to look back at him. "Mine would likely kill me, unless I'm given an antidote right away. Honestly, it makes me a bit nervous simply thinking about it. Sorry..." Princess Rei admitted, letting out a slightly shaky sigh. The least she could do was be honest, hoping not to scare away her new coworker. She fell silent for a while, trying to collect her thoughts.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:27 pm

Angelo shook his head. "No. You're fine. At least you don't turn into a kitsune every full moon. The first time I did, I nearly set my apartment on fire back home because I couldn't control the fire element that came with the damn curse." he replied, deciding to give Rei a bit of information of his own curse. "Not to mention being cursed by some crazy woman who I had never even met." he added with a sigh. He hoped this made her feel a little better.

Princess Zelda21

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:18 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Shy, calm ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, waiting room ↛ σutfít

"Her name is Karmala, a powerful witch. She cursed everyone in this town out of spite, because the man she fell in love with was killed.; So she plans to one day get revenge. That's basically the whole story." Rei told him simply. She paused for a moment to gather her thoughts, glad to know Angelo was at least willing to be honest with her. "What's it like being able to change forms from person to kitsune? I'd say shape shifting magic is one of my hardest challenges I can't get the hang of yet." Rei inquired timidly, hoping she wasn't scaring him off. The princess put the scroll away in her left dress pocket for later, knowing she'd get to the rest of her patients a bit later.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:32 pm
Zoey Andrea Luna Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey tried to roll over to hide her face. She was still loopy, and wanted him to stay close to him. She grabbed her hands around his face, to keep him close. She stared into his hazel eyes, just looking into them. She wanted to cuddle up to him, but there wasn't enough room in the bed for him. She wanted to snuggle, and sleep on him.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: ]
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:32 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna smiled at her as he kept himself as close as he could safely be with her before he closed his eyes, his hands on hers while she was trying to move. It was sad to see her in such a pitiful state, but he had no choice but to keep being by her side till she was better. He slowly pulled away before he soon whispered, "Did you want to go to my dream world again? This time we should be safe."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:16 am

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey looked sad when he pulled away, she wanted to keep staring into the handsome man's eyes. She remembered briefly being in there, but then she giggled a bit. They couldn't go into a dream, they were awake! "Silly handsome man, we are awake, not asleep." She was still extremely tired, but the handsome man was with her, and she wanted to be with him. Luna was just waking up from the floor. Maybe sleep will be good. She was starting to nod off, not because of his curse, but because she was tired.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:27 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna saw the look on her face and chuckled before he leaned back in so she could keep staring while he pulled a chair close so he could hold his position. He could hear her giggling, mostly because of her loopiness she responded before he smiled. "Heh, that we are... that we are." He responded as he could see her beginning to fade back into slumber, he was hoping the group would rest so he could bring them to his world once again. "Get some rest love, we'll talk later."

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:01 am

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey looked up at the handsome man's eyes, she could swim in his eyes, they looked like toffee pudding. That would be fun to swim in, right? Her eyes were closing, even if she didn't want them to close. She started to drift off to sleep.

Luna watched Zoey's interaction with Ragna, she was acting worse than if she was drunk. She raised an eyebrow at Zoey, as she seemed to conk out sitting in the seat. It wasn't abnormal for someone to fall asleep in the chair, but based on how she was acting, Luna wasn't going to take over. She might say something that she didn't mean on accident. It was all up to Ragna now, and whatever he was going to do.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:12 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna watched as she drifted off to sleep, causing him to sigh and relax as he kept a firm grasp of her hands while pulling away to lean against the chair. He had a soft glow, he'd been power napping more than anything to stay out of that dream world, but now he had no choice and because of the hospital, he knew they wanted to go running at least. He began to enter a deep sleep, the room emanating a dark glow before he passed out, attempting to drag Zoey back to the dream realm.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:17 am

Angelo just stared at her. "Are you serious!? You mean to tell me we were all cursed because a woman lost her lover?" he replied in disbelief. Wow. That was just stupid. "And how are any of us at fault for his fate?" he added with a shake of his head, trying to process this information. Angelo blinked at the question. "It's...an interesting experience to say the least. There's a fair amount of pain involved but nothing I can't handle." He said, answering her question. He smiled at her. "Don't worry, Princess. You'lYou'll get it." He finished with a small laugh.

Princess Zelda21

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:52 am
User Image

mσσd∂: Shy, calm ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, waiting room ↛ σutfít

The princess let out a small sigh and nodded in agreement. She hated seeing everyone stuck with various curses just because of something so trivial. "If it were me, I'd blame whoever was responsible for the incident. Not the people of this town." Rei answered him calmly. Though she managed to relax a bit, smiling shyly at the older gentleman's response. He seemed to be more at ease just talking for a while from what she could tell. She reached into her right side pocket to grab a small folded piece of paper, for on it she had written her current address with a hand drawn picture of her clan symbol beneath; A lunar eclipsed crescent moon overlapping the sun. "Here, this is for you, in case you wish to write to me. I'm usually here all night, or otherwise at home." Rei added, handing Angelo the piece of paper.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas