Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:48 am
E p ii c C u p c a k e

User Image
✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦

For a moment, only a few seconds, did Dean believe that Taylor's eyes look different. He couldn't quite figure out what it was that made them look different. It could have been lighting, or just in his head, but they did seem to change for a bit. Before he could think to much of it though he eyes went back to being normal, which made Dean think that he was just over tired.

Releasing her hand from his shake Dean chuckled a bit at Taylor's response. She sure seemed witty, which was neither good or bad. It was more so an observation to him. "Alright you got me there. Truth is I don't talk to others much so I haven't been offered much. And as for my stories about my brother I do apologize if it seems like I talk about him too much. People often say I sound more like his father than his brother because of the way I talk about him. It's just that he's my brother, but also like my best friend."

═━┈┈━═
▸ ▹ Love Interest: N/A
▸ ▹ Wearing: Dean Casual #1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TΑYLOR TAKUMA

†And - all - the - kids - cried - out - "Please - stop - you're - scaring - me" - I - can't - help - this - awful - energy†

"Hey no worries. I get it." Taylor smiled at Dean, pulling her legs underneath her. She really didn't mind, it was nice to talk to someone who seemed to be so laid back. "I'm sure my older sister did the same thing about me. " The waiter came over with her coffee and pie and to take Dean's order. Taylor sipped her coffee, feeling the warmth go all the way through her. "So," she said after savoring her first drink, "What's the age difference between you and your brother?"

†God - damn - right - you - should - be - scared - of - me - Who - is - in - control?†

O★C★C

Sorry it's so short. Writers block.

My Mood? Content
Where am I? Kona Cafe
What am I thinking? He seems pretty cool.
My music? Control

GracefulRose_Knight

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:23 pm
User Image

Mood: Tired / Nervous Company: Dracula(Of course) and Princess Rei Location: Cafe WearingFall

tab tab Ryan took a bite of the pie and listened to her speak. It was sort of an answer he would expect from Royalty. Something like from a story book. A princess tired of her life behind large walls. Leaving home to seek more as to what's out there. Perhaps he had been reading too many books. He could feel Dracula rolling his eyes. She looked faily younger than himself so she still had much to explore. "Yeah, I suppose it could be quite a bit to get used to. Especially the different kind of people here. Have you met many others? I haven't met too many people here yet. It seems like when there might be someone who I could strike up a friendly conversation with, they get swept away by someone or something else. It's frustrating at times, but I understand. Some people look at me and think I'm a loser. It's sort of something I'm used to at this point." His eyes took a good look at her, but not long enough to look like a creep. There was something about her, something that didn't seem human. But he couldn't quite put his finger on it and he wouldn't exactly bring it up.

"í wαnnα вє αll чσu thínk αвσut
αnчthíng αnd єvєrчthíng чσu drєαm αвσut
αs íf í hαd ít αll fígurєd σut
í wαnnα вє thє σnє чσu cαn’t вrєαthє wíthσut."

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:04 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Slightly nervous, curious ↛ wíth: Ryan Valentine ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

Pausing for a bit to gather her thoughts, Rei looked back at him with a more relaxed expression. She could understand quite clearly what he meant, something she was familiar with. "Hmm, well, so far I've met my neighbor Yukina, and three co-workers at the hospital. I took a job as a doctor." Rei answered simply. She set down her mug of coffee after taking a drink, feeling more at ease while being with Ryan. "Some people treated me like a complete outcast when I came to live with my mother as a little girl. I was born human, but I'm actually a vampire." Rei admitted as she finished about half her slice of pie, chewing on a bite. She didn't mind if he observed, yet was curious as to what his thoughts were. However, Rei knew it was best not to pry, not wanting to upset him. Beginning relationships with people in StarCreek was already difficult enough since her first day at work.

[օօƈ]:
MakinSammiches

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:19 am
E p ii c C u p c a k e

User Image

"Well I'm glad I'm not the only older siblings that does that," Dean replied with a soft smile. It was nice to know he wasn't the only older siblings who acted all parent like. He had often been told that parent ways made him seems more like he was in his 30s than 20s but that didn't bother Dean. Two more years and he would hit 30, but by then people might assume he was even older.

Just then a waiter came over and gave Taylor what she had ordered, a coffee and pie, before turning to Dean with raised brows. It was clear that he was wondering if he'd actually order something or just sit there. "Sorry for making you wait sir. I'll take a coffee with cream, no sugar." The waiter quickly jotted down the order before walking off in a hurry. It was clear that he wasn't in the working mood. Once he was out of sight Taylor spoke up again, this time with a question. Dean's dark eyes fell back upon her before answering, "By about 8 years..." He couldn't help but to blush a little bit since he was embarrassed that despite his brother being an adult he talked about him as if he was still a young teen. "Trust me, even though he's 20 he acts like a 16 year old. I feel like no matter how he ages he'll always have a youthful personality."

═━┈┈━═

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:36 pm
User Image

Mood: Content Company: Dracula(Of course) and Princess Rei Location: Cafe WearingFall

tab tab Ryan finished up his slice of pie and began working on his coffee. Nodding as he listened to her speak. "Yeah, I have yet to meet my neighbors. But I will eventually, well, unless they move away. A doctor? Nice career choice, I wouldn't be able to do what doctors do. It just isn't for me, but it's cool you're able to." Ryan finished up his coffee, almost choking on what she confessed next. "Some people treated me like a complete outcase when I camt to live with my mother as a little girl. I was born human, but I'm actually a vampire." Which was a lot to take in. It answered the gut feeling he had about her. "O-oh? Well, how did that come about? Were you turned or?" He would ask some cheesy questions, but decided against it. He had read Twilight, but figured she might get offended.

Princess Zelda21

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:25 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Ryan Valentine ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei set down the fork after finishing her slice of cherry pie, listening to her companion. It was interesting to speak with someone without them being rude for once. "To put it simply, the vampiric genes I had in me remained dormant for a long time. The only way I became my real self as a vampire was when my mom bit me. I don't remember much afterwards, it's all a bit foggy." she explained simply, before taking a drink of her half finished coffee. Rei placed the cup back down onto the table, noting Ryan seemed very curious about vampires in general. She didn't mind talking about the subject, which was quite a rare thing. Rei paused for a moment to gather her thoughts, finishing what remained of her coffee and put the empty mug down. "Sure is different living in a town like this with everyone given some weird curse. I don't look forward to dealing with mine... if it ever occurs." she added observantly, going quiet once more. This indeed seemed a lot more pleasant than arguing with strangers during her first day at the hospital.

[օօƈ]:
MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:48 pm

TΑYLOR TAKUMA

†And - all - the - kids - cried - out - "Please - stop - you're - scaring - me" - I - can't - help - this - awful - energy†

Taylor smiled at him, feeling quite content in the cafe. Everything was pretty relaxed and it was nice to see someone so caring about there sibling that much."You're definitely not the only one. My sister has been like that ever since we were little." Taylor laughed softly as she looked at Dean. She could tell that he really cared about his brother and it made her wonder if something had happened in their childhood. That's why her and sister were like that. Their childhood made them so protective over each other.

Taylor waited patiently as the waiter took Dean's order, noticing that he didn't seem to be in the best mood. She picked up her fork and took a bite of her pie, letting out a soft happy noise As soon as she realized she had made it, the lightest warmth came to her cheeks. It made her feel a little better when Dean blushed as well after telling her that he was 8 years older than his brother. She smiled at him though, pulling her legs under her and crossing them. "Hey, I get it. My sister is 5 years older than me and she's the same way." Taylor held her mug in her hand, leaning back against her seat. "I was, and am the same way though. I've gotten a little better now though."

Taylor pushed her hair out of her eyes, her attention on Dean. He seemed like such a genuinely nice person, and in her life, those were hard to come by. "What is his name, you're brother?" She asked. He seemed to enjoy talking about him, although Taylor also wanted to know more about him. The only thing she seemed to know now was his name and by doing the math, that he was 28. Once he answered she asked, "Tell me more about yourself." Taylor realized that after saying that, it sounded like something you'd ask while doing a blind date and the thought made her smile.

†God - damn - right - you - should - be - scared - of - me - Who - is - in - control?†

O★C★C

My Mood? Content
Where am I? Kona Cafe
What am I thinking? He really care's about his brother.
My music? Control

GracefulRose_Knight

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:32 pm
User Image

Mood: Anxious / Scared / Restless Company: Dracula(Of course) and Princess Rei Location: Cafe WearingFall

tab tab He listened to her talk about the events that lead up to her current state of being. That she had vampiric genes within her but they had not yet been awakened. It all changed when her mother bit her. But, she couldn't remember much after that. Though it seemed she took a moment to gather her next thoughts. Which he would then continue to listen to anyway. But, something was wrong right now. As she spoke, Dracula started to become anxious. Well, he was becoming restless more or less. He had plans later which he intended on attending. He took a deep breath, trying not to break concentration from the conversation. "Sure is different living in a town like this with everyone given some weird curse. I don't look forward to dealing with mine... if it ever occurs." Then she grew silent once again. "Yeah, mine is currently becoming restless. If I may ask, what is your curse anyway? Mine is Dracula and I won't be happy the day you meet him. He's a little.. um, well. Let's just say he's the total opposite of me."

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:10 pm
User Image
《Other local's》《Kona cafe》《honestly half asleep and hungry》《profile

❝The tongue can paint what the eye's can't see❞

Seok-yeong's day was going a tad to slow and not how the male had originally thought his day was going to go. He didn't sleep well the night before but he normally never does and is always tried wanting to sleep on anything he's capable of may it be the side of the street, a rock, his bed, on a table you name it he'd probably passed out there once or twice. A yawn passed the male's lip's as he heard the big Mohohan prancing beside him which caused a small smile to appear on his face. The street's were bustling with people both on the street's and the ones in their car's driving off some where important or home which he'd be if it wasn't for Mohohan who wanted to go outside. His thoughts were stopped although by the sound of a angry growl, His cheeks flushed as he glanced down to his stomach yelling at him for food..He had skipped breakfast after all which made him groan. "okay okay" he grumbled out his head turned left and right sniffing the air before catching a whiff of one of his favorite spots in the city, The cafe and he could use it. The male made his way in that direction both Mohohan and his walking stick moving people out of his way until he made it in front of the building. He glanced down to a panting dog that had been sitting by his foot and sighed. "Stay Mohohan" he ordered as the dog soon layed itself by the door.

Seok-yeong reached out finding the door handle and opening the entrance door's walking himself inside. Although he wasn't paying to much attention to anything else but his hunger he didn't figure out his body had changed to a woman's, Sure there had been pain but he shrugged it off for stomach pain's calling for their food. He turned his head both right and left the room was full with different voice's which just made the male sigh out. busy time I guess" he muttered out and started walking to what he found a quiet area the tapping of his walking stick hitting the ground lightly enough to make small echo's. He finally found the table placing his left hand on the table top and he sat down moving his cane next to him leaning it against his seat throwing his arms on the table letting his cheek touch the cold top of the table as he sighed.

『Wallet - Mohohan』『single』『wearing

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:24 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Ryan Valentine ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

Rei kept her attention on Ryan as he spoke, a bit intrigued at his explanation. In a way, she understood what he was talking about. "Anything made of silver, quicksilver, or drinking blood from something or someone undead is poison to me. If it gets into my system, there's a very slim chance of losing my sanity. Only way to prevent me from hurting others would be to keep me restrained somewhere long enough to recover with an antidote." Rei explained to him, letting out a shaky sigh. She wasn't so sure about meeting the other half Ryan mentioned, but Dracula didn't sound so scary. Rei managed to smile warmly a little, as if remembering something more pleasant. Though the cold air from outside seemed to keep coming into the building, causing her to shiver a bit. It was as if she'd forgotten how cold the fall season was already. "So, what else do you like to do, besides coming here? Thank you for the pie and coffee by the way." Rei added, curious to know more about her new companion. He did seem different than most citizens, the type of person who was willing to actually be a friend instead of a complete stranger.

[օօƈ]:
MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:19 pm
E p ii c C u p c a k e

User Image

It was nice to talk to someone who also had a sibling, most people who didn't couldn't understand Dean's feelings. Although even most people he have met with siblings still weren't like him, but he supposed that was because they didn't understand what it was like to have a broken family. When your family consisted of a cheating mother who only cared about her own desires, and a father who was a liar and hated his own child for no reason you held onto to whatever family you could. For Dean that included his brother and his grandfather when he was still alive. They were the only two people he ever gave a real sh*t about, not that he'd admit that. Dean always made it seem like everyone was equally important to him, but that wasn't true. Everyone had people that they felt were special, and Dean was no exception.

As Taylor continued to speak Dean felt himself slowly start to relax more, which was rare. He was the type to always be on guard, but Taylor didn't seem like someone he had to be wary of. She seemed genuinely interested in getting to know more about who he was which was strange since Dean hardly ever spoke about himself. It was all part of him trying not to be selfish.

Despite always trying to be kind and respectful Dean couldn't help but to snicker a bit at the pleased noise Taylor made. It was as if she was in love with that piece of pie. Of course Dean made sure to quickly apologize saying, "I'm sorry I swear I'm not mocking you. That was just unexpected. It's good to know that your getting your money's worth in food quality at least." Right after speaking Dean saw an arm reach over him, and looked back to see that it was the waiter placing his coffee on the table. The man promptly place the cup down and walked away to serve someone else, before Dean could get as much as a thank you out. "Alrighty then," he said as he shrugged off the waiter's behavior before gripping his mug.

The cup was warm to the touch, but not so blazing hot that it burned. Despite there being no sugar in the coffee the cream made it smell sweet, and when Dean took his first sip warmth coursed throughout his entire body. He felt very satisfied which he hoped would also make Kozan pleased since he felt what Dean felt. If the demon was content then nothing bad should happen. Should being the key word.

As he went for his second sip Taylor asked for his brother's name, which Dean was surprised he didn't already say. He gently placed his cup down and replied, "Oh, his name is Kasey. With a K not a C. There's a chance you might run into him since he likes exploring various places, but we don't look too much alike. Although some people argue we have similar bone structure." After speaking Dean took yet another sip as Taylor moved on to her next question. It made him want to chuckle again since it sounded cliche in a way, but he held himself back and answered her instead as humbly as possible. "There really isn't much to me. I moved into town not long ago. It was honestly an unexpected move but I'm glad it happened. I have thought about settling down somewhere and I think maybe this place can be it. I guess it depends on how my brother feels though. I'm sure for the time being he won't mind staying, but of course that means we'll both have to find jobs here. i'm not too worried about it though," he lied. Dean was honestly very worried about finding a job, and how life for Kasey would be in this town. With his curse it was hard for Kasey to stay in one place for too long. The two had to keep moving in order not to get discovered as being cursed freaks. He also worried that since Kasey was a drop out, and a druggy, that he wouldn't be able to get a job and he wanted him too so that he could finally start learning about responsibility. In that moment Dean was hit with all sorts of stressful thoughts but he hid it behind a smile as he asked Taylor, "What about you? I assume you've lived here for a while? Mind telling a newbie like me what this town is like? And even about yourself?"

═━┈┈━═

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:25 am
User Image

Mood: Anxious / Scared / Restless Company: Dracula(Of course) and Princess Rei Location: Cafe WearingFall

tab tab Resting back against the chair, Ryan listened to what else she had to say. "Anything made of silver, quicksilver, or drinking blood from something or someone undead is poison to me. If it gets into my system, there's a very slim chance of losing my sanity. Only way to prevent me from hurting others would be to keep me restrained somewhere long enough to recover with an antidote." He noticed the shaky sigh that Rei let out. Almost like it was an unpleasant topic. Which he could very well understand. It was a personal thing to discuss, especially with someone she hardly knew. He also saw her body shiver a bit. Perhaps a cold draft when someone would open the door to walk in. Then she asked what he liked to do. "Ah, well me? I like to bake actually. I may not look the type, but I can make a mean Creme Brulee. Haha." He let out his little laugh and he could feel Dracula basically pounding at the door. It caused his body to jerk every so slightly. He straightened himself out in the chair. "It was no problem. Thank you for allowing me to join you." Ryan gave her a slight bow in his chair. Dracula pounded again and he knew he had to get out. He quickly jotted his number down on a napkin. Sliding it over to her, he stood from his chair. "I'm sorry, but I must go. There's an emergency I must take care of." By emergency, he meant Dracula. He quickly walked to the door and nearly fell outside. Ryan then made his way home as quick as he could.

~Exits~

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:56 am
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, calm ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

Noticing the handwritten set of numbers on a napkin, Rei took it and put the object in her pocket for later. Perhaps later she could talk to him again. Without a word, Rei watched as Ryan left the cafe after saying goodbye. She managed to wave at him while he exited through the door and began walking away, realizing she was once again left alone. Without a word, the princess stood from her chair and left the cafe. It was quite nice having someone new for company, even if it only lasted a little while. Rei walked on out through the streets, deciding to head straight to work since her shift started real soon.

[օօƈ]:
Quote:

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff