Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Cidnie Restaurant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:31 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

Massage to start with. I can do that. Then if you want anything else, we can go from there. Anna responds, again through telepathy, with the princess. It will take me a few minutes to get changed up once I get to the spa, so take your time. But no matter who else is there, you're the first on my list, okay?

Anna notices Etheri put a quickly written note right next to her. She takes it and reads over it. It seemed that he wanted to meet her either here or at his house. In either case, they would likely end up back here, though he'd be off the clock. She gives a momentary smile to that, then circles the first part of the note, adding on: We'll save time and I'll meet you here. Then, we can have more time for other things at either my place or yours, if we decide to go to either of them.

After Yukari puts in her information, Anna takes her phone back and presses the screen a few times. In short order, Yukari would get a text from a number not registered in her phone, consisting of two words: Anna Askr. "Here you are." Anna smiles delicately at the other girl, once she hears the phone go off with that notification. "I'd better get going, though. I have an appointment at the spa, and have to change before she gets there." She extends her hand to Yukari, still smiling. "Nice to meet you, Yukari. Don't stay a stranger, and be sure to stop by at some point, okay?"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess Zelda21

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:53 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Tired, calm ↛ wíth: Anna, Yukari, Etheri ↛ lσcαtíσn: Cidnie's Restaurant ↛ σutfít

*That's fine, I'll see you there shortly!* Rei answered telepathically to Anna, cutting short the mental connection after a bit. She noticed Etheri was a bit nervous while communicating with the spa owner by his body language. He seemed tense, despite the exchange of responses through writing from what she observed. Her focus turned back towards her neighbor who looked as though she were in a bit of a hurry after what she guessed was exchanging contact information from the spa owner. No doubt, the time wasn't as late as she'd guessed. However, the princess realized she would eventually need to pay for her food, noting there hadn't been any written bill presented yet. 'Hmm, maybe I'll just have to wait until the waiter comes around again. It's a busy day after all.' Rei thought observantly, deciding to observe the place a bit, quiet as ever.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:51 am
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ Watching Anna read the note, she wrote something down as a reply. He headed over to her table again, prepared to read it. According to what she wrote, she didn't seem to mind coming back. Etheri nodded, writing another note saying 'Sounds like a plan.' and placed it face up on top of the previous note on the table. Since the plans were pretty much set and stone at that point, he was relieved for all of that to have gone well. While he was still at the table, He figured he should still make himself useful and picked up any empty dishes that were there. "I hope you've enjoyed breakfast" He said, as he picked up their plates. "I'll be right back if you need anything else." He added, before heading over to kitchen to place any dishes to be cleaned. Hastily, he came back out to serve Rei, who had probably been waiting for quite sometime now for him to come back to her table. He felt bad for his service- Better late than never, he guessed. Picking up Rei's empty dish, "Again, sorry for the wait..Kind of a busy morning." He said, followed by a slight chuckle. "I hope it wasn't too much trouble. Is there anything else I can get you?" He asked. ¤

Mood: Relieved, Observant, Working
Thinking: Plans are pretty much set. Time to actually do my job.
Company: Anna Askr, Yukari, Rei Riberu
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:07 pm
User Image

xxxx❁ ♔ Ⓨukari Ⓚoizumi ♔ ❁xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▃ ▂ ▁

Yukari accepted the note with a nod and slipped it into her bag compartment, making sure to have the contact list updated as well as watching out for incoming messages, especially from the receptionist and Yukina. "W-wait... before I leave, I still need to settle the payment. It will be rude to just leave without paying for my meal." With that, she fished out a couple of bills from her wallet, putting them on the table before speaking to the waiter. "Excuse me, but here's my payment. Keep the change. Consider the excess as my tip to you," that was her last word before picking up her bag and leaving the place. After all, Nern's Clothing must have been open by now and she had to clock in for work as soon as possible to get started. It would be a long day ahead of her.

-- Exit --

▁ ▂ ▃ ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ ▃ ▂ ▁

Mood: a bit better
Company: waiter, Anna and Rei -> no one
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

Princess Zelda21

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:25 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

See you then! Anna responds just before the connection is cut. She then offers two nods, one to Etheri, the other to Yukari. After that, she makes sure that she has her stuff together, gives one final smile to Etheri, and a wink, then heads out the door, going to the spa. ((Exit))

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess Zelda21

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:27 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, calm ↛ wíth: Etheri, Anna, Yukari ↛ lσcαtíσn: Cidnie's Restaurant ↛ σutfít

When Princess Rei heard the waiter come to her table once more, she watched as he took the dishes. Her gaze focused on his face while he asked her something. "It's alright. Um, no thank you." she answered Etheri while shaking her head. Then a thought seemed to occur to her as if she remembered. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out the piece of paper with her name, home address and a hand drawn picture of her clan symbol beneath; A lunar eclipsed crescent moon overlapping the sun. "Here, you can write to me whenever you'd like." Rei added with a small smile, handing Etheri the paper. As for the tab however, she still had no clue how on earth to pay for her order. Her gaze shifted temporarily towards her neighbor who'd already left, then back to the waiter, being patient like always. She could sense Anna most likely had left the restaurant as well, knowing how most people indeed were occupied with their own jobs within the city.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

[quote-"SapphireUmbra"]
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:05 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ His attention was turned towards Yukari briefly as she payed for her meal. She had given a fairly decent tip. And with that, he let out a small "Thank You." in appreciation directed towards their table. As they left, Etheri waved back at Anna who had left with Yukari, returning Anna's smile before his attention turned back towards Rei. "Alright." He said, nodding in understanding. Before he focused back on his work, though, Rei had handed him a note with her address and clan symbol. The symbol did not look familiar to him, but it was intriguing. "Thanks, I'll be sure to write as often as I can." He replied, returning a polite smile.. "I'd better tidy everything up. If you need anything- anything at all, just ask." He replied, bowing his head slightly again in respect. Once the dishes were placed on the counter, he came back to the table to collect the money from the previous customers. Not the best method, but there was barely anyone there. With his hands full as well, Rei didn't strike him as the stealing type either. So it didn't seem like much of a problem to him to leave it there for a moment. After he collected the money, he would likely be cleaning tables or counters again- For real this time. ¤

Mood: Friendly, Observant, Working, Understanding
Thinking: Good to see Rei is doing alright. I should definitely take the time to write to her sometime.
Company: Rei Riberu
OOC: Sorry for the late reply again, The holidays are extremely busy sweatdrop

Princess Zelda21

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:40 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, calm ↛ wíth: Etheri ↛ lσcαtíσn: Cidnie's Restaurant ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei managed to smile a little, nodding in understanding as Etheri went about his work. Eventually when the bill had come around, she dug out of her coin pouch a small amount of gold coins. With a tired sigh, Rei had hoped it would be acceptable, maybe enough to pay for the meal. Sometime after tending to the bill, the princess arose from her seat, making sure she had everything. Her gaze turned towards the elven waiter who'd been busy with cleaning some tables. "I'll see you around Etheri! Farewell!" Rei said as she waved to him with a small smile. Turning towards the door, she stepped outside and began traveling through the town on her black stallion towards her next destination.

[օօƈ]:
SapphireUmbra

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:43 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ As Etheri was cleaning one of the tables, he looked up to see Rei rise from her seat and bid him farewell. "Farewell Princess, have a good rest of your day." He chimed. After she had left, he took the coins she left- Enough to pay for the meal. Though he didn't seem to mind how much of a tip he received since he had earned a pretty good amount of money during his shift.
Etheri put the money in the register before taking the book and drawing he planned to keep safe until the end of his shift. With the morning shift drawing to a close and no other customers, it seemed to be an okay time to go. He would check the schedule before leaving to make sure it was alright to leave, of course. When he could, he would make sure everything was in order before he left to give the book, Hardship and Irons to Kitsu- If he could find him. Not to mention, prepare for his date later tonight.
¤

Mood: Friendly, Observant, Understanding
Thinking: We'll the morning rush is over. I should head out to prepare for tonight.
Company: Rei Riberu ---> No one
OOC:

Princess Zelda21

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:40 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November3rdFriday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:28 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Due to having managed to become somewhat busy the day before, Anna managed to miss her scheduled time for her date with Etheri. As such, she wanted to make things up to him, and so texted that she would meet him here today. Similar to how she had somewhat intended to give a large amount of time to Rei at one point, she'd give as much time to Etheri as she could, to make up for her having to change the plan.

Now in the restaurant, she looks around and finds him, going to him. "So, uh...sorry about last night. If you're not too busy, maybe we could make a whole day out of making up for what I did? I feel kinda bad...so...you name it, we'll do it." She rubs the back of her head as she speaks, embarrassed at herself.

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:37 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ Etheri had received a text last night explaining that Anna had been busy. He would have been running late last night himself anyways since he could not find Kitsu. He would have checked the spa, but he did not want to intrude so late yesterday. For now, it was morning and he had agreed to meet Anna here at the restaurant. Her expression was remorseful and her body language as far as Etheri could tell proved she felt bad about rescheduling. "Ah, don't worry about it." He replied. "It's no big deal." He said, in an attempt to reassure her. It's only been a couple days since they first met after all. "I don't really have much going on. If you're free today perhaps we could take a walk in the park, and maybe go out for icecream?" He asked before realizing that wouldn't take long at all. "I'm still pretty new in town, so sightseeing would be nice. Especially with another person." He added with a casual smile. "Anything else after that is up to you. Then if there's time we could head back here for dinner?" He asked. "Although, if you had plans for today, we could always plan for any other time- As long as it doesn't interfere with our work schedules, of course." He explained, as to not force her to stay with him if she didn't want to. To him, Anna seemed to be a pretty busy woman- so if she had anything else going on, he wanted to make sure he was not in the way of that. ¤

Mood: Relieved, Observant, Working
Thinking: I'm not the best planner, but maybe she would enjoy sightseeing? I'm not sure. I'll leave some of the day for something Anna might want to do as well.
Company: Anna Askr
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:10 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"No, I didn't have any plans today. One nice thing about owning the place where you work, you can choose the hours yourself. So, I decided that I'm taking today off." After her explanation, she listens to his suggestions, then nods. "Yeah, all that sounds good. Though would you really want to eat here? You spend a good amount of time here as is. If you want, we can order something in, at either my place or yours." She gives a little shrug after that. "Your call, in the end. But if you're working right now, I can just meet you later in the park, whenever you're ready." At that, she turns to a table. "But, since I'm here already, I might as well get something to eat, right? Any specials today?"

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:58 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ "My shift should be shorter today than yesterday. I'm glad that you were able to take the day off" He replied upon hearing her explanation. "To save time, ordering something at one of our homes may be ideal." He answered, thinking of where to go from here. As Anna walked towards one of the tables, she had asked the special- Shaking him from thought. "Oh, today's special is French Toast." He answered, double checking the chalkboard by the counter. He turned back towards Anna and answered her previous question. "Wherever you feel more comfortable, really. My home is a bit small." He explained. He honestly didn't mind wherever they went, He only wanted her to be happy. If she was sure of it, he would do his best to prepare to make plans for what he would want both of them to do together. ¤

Mood: Friendly, Understanding, Working (Not all that busy)
Thinking: My house is quite small. I'll have to figure out where she'd be more comfortable.
Company: Anna Askr
OOC: I forgot to change the mood from last time, I'll just go with it-

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:47 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"And mine's pretty big. We can go to your place if you'd rather. Maybe it's something you're more comfortable with?" She gives a slight shrug. It made no difference to her whether or not they went to his place or hers. Sure, at her place, she had a helper that would allow her to change gloves the next day, but at the same time, it wouldn't hurt to wear gloves two days in a row. "French toast special, hmm? Well then, I'll take that. And a cup of coffee." Her order done, she continues to other conversation. "So, once I'm done here, I'll head back to my place. You can either meet me there, or we can meet in the park. Your call, this time."

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

Quote:

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out