Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Kadaj x Cloud Gaia Weddin [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx Ignius Umbra xX

Sexy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:05 pm
Little Kadaj
Xx Satanically YoursXx
XIII Distant Dream
Little Kadaj
XIII Distant Dream
-Tackles takes a seat in the back unsure what is going on at this point.-
KEEE!CHU'S CAME! AND CHU'S ALL DRESSED UP! *grabs and snuggles* emotion_kirakira and nothing is going on except zombie unicorn made us a magical feast so dun have to eat brother's silly pepperoni rolls whee and yazoo was tryig to belss our wedding but ended up mumbling about human sacrifices and growing demon wings .___. i dun think i trust him to marry us, lolololol rofl

Uhh ya I am here -hugs back-to-back if you need a priest I am technically ordained to marry people. Though I am not sure how that apply on Gaia.

They should go with you, safer that way. **bows and gestures in front of party**
errr yah, ummmm sweatdrop yazoo chu's should stick to easier evil things for a while, like kicking puppies or something rofl

**nods** Are there any marshmallows? (I'm keeping da wings)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:05 pm
Little Kadaj
XIII Distant Dream
Little Kadaj
XIII Distant Dream
KEEE!CHU'S CAME! AND CHU'S ALL DRESSED UP! *grabs and snuggles* emotion_kirakira and nothing is going on except zombie unicorn made us a magical feast so dun have to eat brother's silly pepperoni rolls whee and yazoo was tryig to belss our wedding but ended up mumbling about human sacrifices and growing demon wings .___. i dun think i trust him to marry us, lolololol rofl

Uhh ya I am here -hugs back-to-back if you need a priest I am technically ordained to marry people. Though I am not sure how that apply on Gaia.
roxas when did u become a priesty? D: ???

A while back I went to a Bible School in the intentions of becoming a youth pastor. That feels like a life time ago, but I did take classes need to get a marriage license lol.  

XIII Distant Dream

Shirtless Genius

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:16 pm
Xx Satanically YoursXx
Little Kadaj
Xx Satanically YoursXx
XIII Distant Dream
Little Kadaj
XIII Distant Dream

They should go with you, safer that way. **bows and gestures in front of party**
errr yah, ummmm sweatdrop yazoo chu's should stick to easier evil things for a while, like kicking puppies or something rofl

i donno D8 *rummages the stuff on the folding table* maybe zombie unicorn summoend some!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*retruns with a variety of the best and ripest fruit and makes punch for the feast*

I'll be in charge of the drinks.  

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:24 pm
Aqua the Wayfinder

*retruns with a variety of the best and ripest fruit and makes punch for the feast*

I'll be in charge of the drinks.
yay u came back! and yay drinks! heart yazoo wants marshamllows D: as always stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:26 pm
Xx Satanically YoursXx
Little Kadaj
Xx Satanically YoursXx
XIII Distant Dream
Little Kadaj
XIII Distant Dream

who needs marshmallows when you've got seasalt ice cream!? -dumbfounded that anyone would ever eat anything else-  

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:30 pm
Little Kadaj
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. marshmallows?
aren't there any? *glances over the feast table*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:33 pm
Roxafox

perhaps you could consider the possibility of different tastes.. *chuckle*  

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:35 pm
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. marshmallows?
aren't there any? *glances over the feast table*
i donno. zombie unicorn summoned magical food. >u> *rummages*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:40 pm
Aqua the Wayfinder
Roxafox

perhaps you could consider the possibility of different tastes.. *chuckle*

what? eat something besides ice cream!? ._____. -flabbergasted!-  

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:45 pm
-Pulls up to the church. Grabs the keg out of the back. Slings it over his shoulder and kicks in the door sending...bucket, chamber pot, flower pot flying if it's still up there. ( though with how many people have come in already, heh... )- Alright. M'ere. -Slams the keg down on the floor next to the gas station food, promptly walking across the flowers, dusting rumpled and dirt covered work suit off.- ********' Midgar traffic at quittin' time. Yeesh. Next time I don't care what Rude says, I'm takin' the chopper.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:46 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
Think a remnant needs your expertise. >D

Oh ho ho... does he now? Am I too late to the party?

Yes, I think he does. Now get in 'ere.  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:46 pm
Little Kadaj
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. hmm.... *briefly steps away from the table and process of punch, then waves a hand mumbling a spell and a chocolate fountain appears right in the middle of cut up fruit*

Roxafox

trying something new once in a while may not be so bad. Same as for those who haven't tried your Sea salt ice cream. *glances at the snack curiously but then hands you a slice of fruit on a toothpick, taking one for self and dipping it into the fountain then waiting a few seconds for the chocolate to cool before taking a bite of the snack*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:47 pm
Roxafox
Xx Satanically YoursXx
Little Kadaj
Roxafox
-carries in some seasalt ice cream to plop on the folding table, mumbling about people being too picky about texted-based accents lol-
lol roxy chu's didn't have to switch rofl i liked the bad scottishness emotion_awesome

me too!! it was fun!! emotion_awesome

make up my mind! er, I-I mean... I brought ice cream? sweatdrop -starts handing out bars to everyone-

...Which means the CAKE is now unguarded...right? >D  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

XIII Distant Dream

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:54 pm
TurkReno
-Pulls up to the church. Grabs the keg out of the back. Slings it over his shoulder and kicks in the door sending...bucket, chamber pot, flower pot flying if it's still up there. ( though with how many people have come in already, heh... )- Alright. M'ere. -Slams the keg down on the floor next to the gas station food, promptly walking across the flowers, dusting rumpled and dirt covered work suit off.- ********' Midgar traffic at quittin' time. Yeesh. Next time I don't care what Rude says, I'm takin' the chopper.

-currently a chamber pot at you head-on You dare desicrte the House of Zues!!!!  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff