Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:44 pm
*heals her busted up knee and frowns at the blood stains still left behind on her now torn white stocking*
Gross mad

*gets up and dusts herself off before looking around and finds it odd that the endless field she'd think she should be in not only had clear definite edges, but beyond its borders were bunches of people walking around with various equipment and seated right by the edge on two tall chairs were Ryzan and Tes*

eek Eh?

*looks back to the cottage, wondering at what point Ryzan came out of it. He'd just kicked her out a moment ago so she'd think she would have noticed or heard him*

Wha? What's going on? MiroIsConfused! gonk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:52 am
*looks up after the cleric's outburst*
Oops sweatdrop Should I...?

Naw, we're in between takes anyway.
Go check in with wardrobe and get yourself cleaned up, Mir. We're filming again in a little less than an hour.

Eh? confused Miro... doesn't know what you're talking about sweatdrop
*sighs and looks around*
Oi! Intern guy! scream

Jeremy emotion_eyebrow
Whatever rolleyes
Yes, Mr. Tes?
Gah!
*almost falls out of his chair as Jeremy managed to somehow sneak up on him again* stressed
Stop doing that stressed And go show Miro over to wardrobe. stare

Right away, Mr. Tes.
*runs away as Jeremy starts to approach her*
Wah! Stranger danger! crying

Are you sure you do not want me to...?
Naw, this is fine.
*leans back in his chair and watches as Jeremy tries to chase Miro down*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:27 pm
*can't seem to shake the feeling that they're missing something for the upcoming scenes and picks up a script to see if he can figure it out*
Come on, intern guy! We don't have all day!
S-Sorry... *huff*... Mr. Tes... *huff* ...she's... *huff huff* faster... *huff* .. faster than she looks sweatdrop *huff huff collapse*
tch... useless stare

Ah ha!
Gah! gonk
*holds his chest, feeling like he's going to get a heart attack at this rate*
Am I in a jump scare movie or something and don't realize it? stressed

My apologies sweatdrop I have just found something that we are missing for the next scene...
I don't know what you're talking about. I mean, we're using the same set until Mir runs into the forest, Kits is still here, and...
Tauschung is not.

*pinches the bridge of his nose*
... goddammit stressed
*whips out his phone and scrolls through his contacts to find Draa, getting up and pacing around as he listens to it ring*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:04 pm
*standing by the catering table, watches the intern chase Miro until he collapses* Really? cat_sweatdrop He looks like he's trying to catch a dog or something.

*calls out, hoping the elf is close enough to hear* Hey, Miro! *waves* You hungry? Mitri brought some food from the Jade Dragon.

*looks at the end of the table* Those desserts do look really good... *gets a plate*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:31 am
*blinks a few times feeling like she's been staring into space for a while*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:19 pm
Foodsies? surprised
*completely forgets she was being chased around by some weird scrawny kid just a moment ago and skips over to the food table*

Ah~ There's even tasty looking foodsies! Sometimes when people tell Miro there's food, there isn't anything tasty or edible crying Miro's glad that's not the case here 3nodding

*goes to just grab a piece of vegetable sushi with her hand, then notices there are plates and utensils and decides to make herself a proper plate, pretending like that's what she was doing all along* ninja

Eh? Kitty boss lady person is blue surprised Oh oh! Miro just met a blue striped kitty that was a lot like you just a moment ago! She even had the same name as you! Isn't that weird? Like... in a neato weird way, not in a getting stalked and chased by a gaunt stranger kind of way 3nodding
*looks around for the Cheshire cat to introduce her to Kits*

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:34 pm
*stops pacing when someone finally picks up after a few tries, but the fact it's a female voice that answers instead just feeds more into his impatience* stare

Put Draa on the phone stare
What, are you his secretary or something? emotion_eyebrow Just give him the damn phone!
No, I'm not an ex boyfriend of his, I'm his boss stressed
*starts pacing again as this chick goes off into some air headed rant about exes and hos encroaching on "her man"* rolleyes
Oh my god, just shut the ******** up and give him the phone! scream

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:30 pm
*High above in the rafters of the filming studio a portal opens and a lavender haired kitsune spirit appears feeling sluggish and in need of getting out of her lab. With a giant yawn she waves the portal closed and stretches* AH mai these seasonal projects keep me cooped up too lon- She hears the familiar shouts of a dark elf, looking at her surroundings finally and then looks down to see TES on his cell and smirks. Floating lower slowly so not to raise alarm to him just yet until she's just above him and watches the scene play out*  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:49 pm
*moves the phone away from his ear as this crazy chick starts shouting at him, which in turn makes the conversation audible to anyone nearby*

Listen, dickbag! I'll have ya know that imma high school gradjit with a steady job waitressn' at onea deez fancy a** high class eatn' places. They gotz us wearn' vests n' s**t n' evrythang! Most nights, I'm walkin' outta dere wit, like, a hunred dollaz wort a tips! Hunred dollaz, man! A NIGHT! b***h, I bet you ain't makin even half a dat greenz! An' you tink you can jus come up in here an get a piece a mine? I am sick n' tired a all y'all back alley bitches tryna hitch a ride on MY man's D! Naw, b***h. I had it up to here wit ya'll...

Who are you talking to?
Don you worry 'bout it, bunny butt. I got dis.
Is that my phone? The ******** is wrong with you? Give me that...
Naw, baby... baby! Naw! I-I got dis! I got dis!

*struggling can be heard for a moment and a thud from the phone being dropped followed by the faint sound of the two arguing in the distance*

*goes to roll his eyes and catches a glimpse of some figure hovering above him in the process, making him fall on his a** in ********'... stressed Goddammit, what is wrong with you people!? gonk
*holds his chest again*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:24 pm
Of course there's tasty and edible food. cat_lol Karrie knows what to send for everyone here.

This was actually just the quickest things we could throw together and make sure everyone had something to eat. sweatdrop Uncle Karrie's working on a better menu for tomorrow, but we didn't have much notice. So if there's anything you'd like to request, I can make a note of it. 3nodding *smiles at Miro* I've got a couple of suggestions from the crew already.

Umm, yeah, blue... *pulls a piece of her hair in front of her eyes so she can see it* It's one of Lia's potions, apparently.

*not sure how to answer the comments about the striped cat, takes a bite to delay a bit* Miro, that was me... but you know, I can't talk as a cat.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:42 am
*gasps in delight at seeing Lia*
*realizes that wasn't her gasping* stare

The devil's on her way...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:45 am
*ruffles some color out of her cursed other* 4laugh
*stands on the chair Ayami was sitting on and waves up in glee with both hands
dancing a little on her toes on the chair*

My darling demon lady you!!
cat_blaugh cat_blaugh cat_blaugh  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:58 am
Giggling at TES's cry of dismay she lowers more to ruffle his hair. I can't speak for everyone else but the list is too long for me to go into about what makes me tick.

Hearing the piercing tone of the redneck harpy on the phone Lia's ears flatten in annoyance. Mumbling a small chant she sends a jolt of an electric type of magic through the speaking end and towards whoever helpless soul would be on the receiver still on the other end. Gods above drama llama much? cat_talk2hand

Hearing a familiar voice Lia turns to see Leko and squeals in glee. MOI SESTRA! I'VE MISSED YOU! emotion_jawdrop Bursting toward the succubus she tackle hugs her in mid air, only mildly titling the chair wobbling it back and forth on it's small legs.Where have you been!!!?? So many shenanigans I wish you were there for that occurred!!!!! cat_crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:32 pm
EH!? surprised
*stares at Kits in amazement*
That was you as the striped Kitty Kitty? surprised Waaaah~ You don't know how close Miro was to petting you surprised But Miro didn't want to scare you away sweatdrop Although, Miro's not sure petting you while knowing you're the boss lady person would have been any better sweatdrop

Blue suits kitty boss lady person pretty well 3nodding

*glances over the table while stuffing her face with food, thinking on what else would be nice to see*
affmi
sweatdrop
*realizes she should probably swallow first before speaking*
Cakey! Lots and lots of cakey! blaugh Cakey as far as the eye can seeeee!

... as long as it's not complain cakey sweatdrop Miro thinks she's had enough complain cakey for now sweatdrop

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:55 pm
Gah! Watch the hair!

*grumbles and tries to straighten it out, completely ignoring the fact that it was messy before Lia even touched it. It's the principle of the matter! While she gets distracted by the succubus, he turns his attention back to the phone and soon hears footsteps approaching on it, followed by a minor yelp from Draa when he gets shocked upon picking it up*

Gah! The hell!?

*puts the phone back to his ear now that it's Draa and not his floozy*
You really need to set the bar a little higher, man emotion_eyebrow
No, I don't think a nice rack makes up for that nonsense emotion_eyebrow Anyway, I need you to come in.
Yes, I'm aware, and I was wrong.
*holds the phone away from his ear for a moment as Draa laughs hysterically on the other end* stare
Just get here scream
*hangs up and pockets his phone* stare

INTERN GUY! scream

Jere... bah.. nevermind stare He is still... ah... unavailable sweatdrop
*looks over to where he last saw the kid and sees he's still passed out*
tch... of course he is stare

*wanders over to the food table but has a hard time trying to grab anything with the amount of crew that has started to swarm it stare But seeing that Miro already has a plate made, he sneaks up behind her and snatches something off it without her noticing* ninja

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games