Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Hidden in Plain Sight [Tokyo Mew Mew] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:42 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

"I'll be alright, just need wrap my shoulder and whip up an antidote." Talik spoke with a small smile. As he took off his shirt to start wrapping his wound, Skylar asked him about the his chimera making him pause for a moment. "Ummm, yeah. All cyniclons are able to create them through the use of a host, as you probably figured out." Talik spoke as he started to wrap his shoulder. "I just have Kepler here." he made a small motion to the small chimera sitting beside him whose tail wagged a bit. "Kepler is a bit different than most chimeras though, most lose their free will to their creator, but I didn't want that for Kepler. So he does what he wants....it's also the reason he has two forms, one that's close to his non-chimera state, and one that he uses to fight." Talik paused for a moment. "I wasn't going to make chimeras.... but.... Kepler use to be a stray puppy.... he got his by a car.... turning him into a chimera was the only way for me to save him." Talik spoke looking at Kepler. He wasn't sure how Skylar would take this news, it was probably a lot to take in and he could understand if she needed a bit of time to process it.

User Image

Cyniclons

Kepler

User Image
User Image

Gistiu,f,poison

Kruaop
Tidhyhs

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:39 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skylar looked to his shoulder hearing he also needing an antidote as she reached out to touch him gently. However her eyes went to the chimera seeing it reminding her of a dog but with a mask. "Kepler?" she asked softly seeing him wagging his tail. She didn't have a problem just as long as it didn't attack her. She listened to him explain what made Kepler special and why he did it. "Well.... He's not hurting anyone or forced against his will so I don't see a problem. He did help save me from the other one." she spoke softly. She smiled before looking up at Talik as she slowly sat up to kiss his cheek, "Now let me help you. Since you bandaged me up." she spoke with the sweetest smile.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:41 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Hearing his name, Kepler happily jumped up onto the bed beside Skylar. With the exception of his appearance, Kepler still behaved as a normal puppy would, getting excited over things, and always looking to make friends. Talik smiled a bit as he felt Skylar kiss his cheek and a wave of relief came over him as she accepted Kepler. As she offered to help him wrap up his shoulder, Talik gave a small nod and let her take the bandages from him. "Thanks, wrapping your own shoulder can be pretty difficult." he admitted with a small chuckle as he moved a bit so it would be easier for Skylar the wrap him up. He knew that things were going to get more and more difficult until they finally managed to get the other cyniclons to leave, but Talik was more than greatful to have Skylar at his side.

User Image

Cyniclons

Kepler

User Image
User Image

Gistiu,f,poison

Kruaop
Tidhyhs

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:29 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

However she was surprised when he jumped on the beside her as she giggled how much he acted like a puppy. Her hand ruffled the hair on him to give him the attention he wanted. She knew she shouldn't blame Kepler for what other chimeras did seeing how he had saved her from dying from the enemy. She smiled when he gave her the bandages in her hands as she carefully began to wrap up his shoulder from his wound that he had gotten trying to protect her. "I'm sorry I wasn't more helpful." she whispered softly. She wished he had never gotten hurt but with these attacks going on it was hard too.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:56 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Kepler's tail wagged happily as Skylar pet his head, despite being a chimera now, Kepler was still technically just a puppy. As Skylar started to wrap his shoulder, Talik started to sway lightly, though looking at Skylar he couldn't help but to smile a bit and feel comforted. Hearing Skylar apologize for not being more helpful, Talik frowned a bit "You don't have anything to apologize for. You did wonderfully. We won in the end, and that's that." he spoke before giving a gentle smile and giving her a light kiss on the lips. With his shoulder wrapped, Talik got to his feet, swaying a bit as he stood up but quickly balancing himself out. "I'm going to go grab an antidote, you want anything from the kitchen?" Talik asked as he slipped his shirt back on over the wrappings.

User Image

Cyniclons

Kepler

User Image
User Image

Gistiu,f,poison

Kruaop
Tidhyhs

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:49 pm
Skylar Smith

All Skylar wanted to do was take care of Talik and keep him safe from the others hunting him down. She looked up at him noticing him sway knowing something was wrong. She took great care to make sure he was alright before her eyes searched for his own. Surprised that he didn't blame her for it before he gave her a smile and light kiss on the lips. She could die and go to heaven knowing she would always have him there. "An antidote? He poisoned you?" she asked him confused. She shook her head not realizing she had bandaged him up with his shirt off as her reddenness rose with her fox ears popping out. Shaking her head quickly as her natural reflex when to try and hide them.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:32 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Talik's face reddened a bit as he noticed Skylar giving him a quick look over before he slipped his shirt back on. It still felt a bit strange to be in his natural form around Skylar, but he was glad that he could truly be himself around her and that she accepted him. As Skylar asked about the poison, Talik gave a small nod, "Yeah, apparently Gistiu gave him something to immobilize me if I got involved. Nothing serious." she spoke with a small smile to try and reassure her. As Skylar's fox ears popped out, Talik smirked a bit and gave one a light poke "When I get back I want to know about the random ears popping out." he laughed before heading off into the kitchen, Kepler laying down on the bed next to Skylar.

Once in the kitchen, Talik let out a small breath and rested a hand on the counter to steady himself. Pulling out his poison's medicine kit, Talik started to mix what he needed. After a minute he gave the mixture a look over in the vial before drinking it. He was glad that he was good enough with potions to know how to deal with a lot of different mixtures.

Heading back into the room where he had left Skylar, Talik flopped down on the other side of the bed, a feeling of exhaustion coming over him. Kepler cast a glance over at Talik before getting up and laying down by his side and gently placing his head onto Talik's chest, Talik giving the puppy a light pat on the head. Turning his attention onto Skylar, Talik smiled a bit "So ears?" he asked curiously.

User Image

Cyniclons

Kepler

User Image
User Image

Gistiu,f,poison

Kruaop
Tidhyhs

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:00 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar wished that her blushing and her nervousness wouldn't be tied to her ears popping out. She kept her hands over her ears to hide them as she looked away. Why did she have to look? Hearing it was nothing serious as she began to feel better but still her ears were the one thing bothering her. "Don't do that!" she spoke when he poked her ears shivering slightly. She didn't want to tell him why as it was embarrassing as she shook her head not wanting to talk about them. She looked down at Kepler and dropped her hands as her fox ears laid flat against her head.

Petting Kepler lightly as she was nervous with her blushing across her cheeks. However when Talik flopped next to her as Kepler left to lay next to him. She shook her head, "Please... Please don't make me tell you. It's embarrassing..." she mumbled as she looked away from him. Besides she didn't want to tell him the real reason she was blushing.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:56 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Talik smirked a bit as Skylar stated that the reason for her ears popping out was embarrassing and she didn't want to say. "Alright, you don't have to say it. I'll figure it out." he teased with a small chuckle. He had to admit, seeing Skylar get all fussy about him poking one of her fox ears was adorable. Talik moved one of his hands onto Skylar's as his other hand rested on Kepler. He knew that it often tired the pup out to change into his attack form without Talik's assistance. "Well, I think you're ears are cute." he smiled looking over at her.

User Image

Cyniclons

Kepler

User Image
User Image

Gistiu,f,poison

Kruaop
Tidhyhs

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:15 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar didn't like him wanting to know about it but hearing he was going to figure it out as she shook her head very quickly not wanting him to know. However she was trying to calm down until he spoke about it being cute as her entire face turned red with her many tails now appearing. "You're lying and doing it on purpose." she mumbled. She turned her head away to hide her flushing face. It was getting worse as her tail was swaying on the bed as she was embarrassed it came out.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:52 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Talik couldn't help but to let out a little chuckle as Skylar's face reddened a bit and she mumbled about him lying, her tails appearing behind her. "I would never lie to my Queen." he smiled looking up at her, as he lay on the bed. Getting up into a sitting position and getting a look from Kepler as the pup repositioned himself, Talik brushed some hair out of Skylar's face and gave her a light kiss on the forehead. "It doesn't matter what you look like. No matter what, I love you." he smiled warmly. He loved her, simple as that. Her smile brightened up his world, and her presence made his day.

User Image

Cyniclons

Kepler

User Image
User Image

Gistiu,f,poison

Kruaop
Tidhyhs

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:16 am
Skylar Smith

Skylar's ears still laid flat against her head as she wished her tails would disappear as well. As he called her his Queen made her heart race in her chest. Her eyes slowly looked to him when he brushed some of the hair out of her face. She moved closer to him to bury her head into his chest. "If it gets worse I turn into a fox..." she mumbled to him. She felt happy that he loved her for her as she wanted the tail and ears to disappear to enjoy her time him. "I love you too." she whispered softly to him.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:09 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

As Skylar buried her head into his chest, Talik let out a small chuckle and gently rested a hand on Skylars head and wrapped his other hand around her in a hug, pulling her closer to him and letting her scent wash over him. He rested his own head lightly against hers and let his eyes shut a bit, despite having taken an antidote he was still feeling pretty drained since it was more so for countering the paralysis effects. Hearing that she turned into a fox if her condition got worse, Talik let out another little chuckle "Don't worry, if that happens I'll be there to protect you. Though you better expect me to cuddle and hold you." he teased. He was rather fond of foxes, they were adorable and so sleek and quick on their feet.

User Image

Cyniclons

Kepler

User Image
User Image

Gistiu,f,poison

Kruaop
Tidhyhs

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:57 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar felt his hand on her head before he wrapped his arms around her in a hug. Being close to him she could smell his scent as it was different. She closed her eyes knowing they were both tired. Feeling his chuckle as she rested a hand against his heart. "Why do I have the feeling you would love to have me as a fox?" she asked him. Soon she wrapped around him to stay close to him before she kissed his skin softly.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:10 am
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

At Skylar's remark of him loving to have her as a fox, Talik smiled to himself "I'd love to have you no matter what form you take." he spoke warmly and adjusted his arms around Skylar, feeling her tails that rested behind her. "As long as you're with me and you're safe and happy, so am I." he continued and gave her head a light kiss before putting his head back against Skylar's. Feeling her lightly kiss his skin, Talik's face reddened a bit. He was still amazed that Skylar had returned his feelings and that he had gotten the privileged to be her boyfriend.

User Image

Cyniclons

Kepler

User Image
User Image

Gistiu,f,poison

Kruaop
Tidhyhs

AceOfTears

User Image  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]