Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Need for Escape [SAO] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:50 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

A light laugh escaped Sigma's mouth as Ayleen apologized and moved away from him a bit. "It's alright... you can lean on me if you'd like." he spoke a light blush coming to his face as he turned back to his screen to try and hide it. He was use to contact with players, many found comfort in it, but with Ayleen, something was a bit different, he found himself getting flustered and unsure of himself. "I have chocolate chip cookies and strawberry tarts." he offered trying to get his thoughts straight.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

PKers : Player killers
Scavengers : hunters/gatherers for hire

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

https://static.zerochan.net/Toujou.Keigo.full.1268654.jpg

It was a black mask with eye around the eye holes and on the nose. A couple light blue lines could be spotted as if the mask was cracking apart, the word 'ERROR' printed in white across the side with the 'OR' ending over the right eye. The item's data was corrupted, though only an AI would be able to tell, players would still see it as merely a strange item. It's a pretty rare occurrence and typically only happens when a developer gets involved... or he does.
design is loosely based on this

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:04 pm
Ayleen Cohen

"We will never see each other again
After this night, our love will forever remain as a memory
With the way you looked at me for the first time
Whisper the last love to me"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ayleen could feeling her own cheeks getting darker. She wanted to hide away knowing it was getting to how it was like Loren. Still she couldn’t help and wanted to hide away. “I mean if you’re okay with it.” She spoke softly. She moved back to sit beside him as she leaned against him. “Sounds delicious.” She spoke with a smile. Unknowingly reached out with her hand to want to hold his own as well. Maybe she was getting too close for comfort when her old love was a Pker.

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:14 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

When Ayleen asked if it was really alright with him, Sigma nodded "Of course, it's not a problem." he spoke with a friendly smile. Taking the sweets out of his inventory and placing them onto the blanket in front of them, Sigma closed his inventory before giving Alyeen a smile "Dig in." he chimed happily. Spotting Ayleen's hand move towards his own out of the corner of his eye and moved his own hand gently to hers. A moment later the fireworks started and his attention went up to the sky, the colored lights brightening up the area.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

It was a black mask with eye around the eye holes and on the nose. A couple light blue lines could be spotted as if the mask was cracking apart, the word 'ERROR' printed in white across the side with the 'OR' ending over the right eye. The item's data was corrupted, though only an AI would be able to tell, players would still see it as merely a strange item. It's a pretty rare occurrence and typically only happens when a developer gets involved... or he does.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:20 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen smiled hearing he was fine with it before the sweets were in front of them. She was surprised by what he had which cause her to smile. She really didn't want this to end as she felt so happy and worry free of everything else. For a moment their hands touched before she pulled away to dig into the sweets. She grabbed a cookie as she began to eat it before seeing the fireworks as her eyes twinkled with happiness. Even since she had been stuck here she hadn't been so happy. "It's so beautiful... So real..." she whispered softly.

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:36 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

As Ayleen's hand moved away from his, Sigma's own hand moved back a bit, a light red tint coming to his face. Seeing Ayleen happily taking a cookie and watching the fireworks, Sigma couldn't help but to smile as the fireworks lit up her face and sparkle in her eyes. He felt his heart flutter for a moment and felt his hand glitch for a moment, thankful for the distraction of the fireworks. Taking a tart, Sigma turned his gaze up to the sky that flickered with colors. As Ayleen mentioned that the fireworks were beautiful and real, Sigma felt a small wave of sorrow come over him for a moment. Right, this was all just a game for players. All the players were going to leave... Ayleen would leave. He would be stuck here, him and all the NPCs. He pushed the thoughts aside and gave a small nod and a light smile "Yeah. It's truly amazing." she smiled

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:35 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen was amazed by the fireworks as she turned her head towards Sigma to see if he was enjoying it. She was happy that he was as this was the best part of the festival in her opinion. However, when it came to Ayleen noticing people liking her or having feelings she could be oblivious to it. However even when their hands touched for the moment she hadn't noticed it. However, she knew eventually when she would be on her own he would leave to probably help someone else. "After this... Are you going to leave?" she asked softly as she looked away from him. She was worried because once he would leave she would be upset still wanting him around.

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:42 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Hearing Ayleen's question, Sigma turned to the red head, a brow slightly raised curiously. Where had that question come from? He thought about it for a moment, "Honestly, I don't really know. I don't have plans at the moment." Sigma stated with a small smile. He knew eventually he'd have to move on to the next player in need of his help, or enter the tower when the next party went up to challenge it. His eyes trailed off a bit and he took a bite from one of the cookies, half in thought. "Though, I think I'd like to spend some more time with you... if that's okay with you." Sigma spoke with a light sheepish chuckle, his face reddening a bit.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:22 am
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen had figured he thought she was all better and move on without her. She figured he would think she was okay and didn't need any help. Hearing he wanted to spend more time with her as her cheeks flushed as her turned her face towards him. With the light of the fireworks it was easier to see her blushing. She nodded quickly, "Yes. I just didn't want you to leave," she spoke softly. She ate a bit of her cookie as her true personality was coming out as she was never really good at romance always very shy about it. She was bad to the point she didn't realized that Loren had liked her in return until he kissed her and confessed his feelings.

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:59 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma couldn't help but to smile a bit as Ayleen stated that she didn't want him to leave. Maybe that was why he didn't want to leave her, maybe she still needed his help. Sigma tried to convince himself of this but to no luck. He'd been with so many players, helped them through so many problems, always had himself under control, but with Ayleen... after the time they've spent together.... it was so different than all the other players. "I'm glad to hear that. I really enjoy spending time with you." he smiled happily, eyes still on the fireworks up above. He wasn't sure what he was feeling towards Ayleen, it was something completely new to him, but one thing was for sure, he loved the feeling. "You have any plans?" he asked curiously.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:47 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen was very happy she would have some more time with him. He knew what was best for her and even then if he hadn't been there when Loren ambushed them she might have been dead or worse. She smiled widely at him before she kissed his cheek softly. " Thank you." she spoke softly. After realizing that she had kissed his cheek as she turned darker. She was letting herself getting too close to him before shaking her head, "Other than visiting Olive. She's one of my few friends in this game. Do you want to come?" she asked softly.

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:01 am
User Image

Sigma Void

Feeling Ayleen lightly kiss his cheek, Sigma felt his face flush red and he found himself being thankful for the dim light of the early night. A smiled on his face, Sigma turned to Ayleen as she mentioned that she had plans to visit her friend, Olive. "I'd love to meet her. Any friend of yours is a friend of mine." he spoke warmly. Turning to Ayleen, Sigma gave her a quick kiss on the forehead, finding himself unable to control himself and his face going red. "Sorry, I just.... ummm." Sigma apologized and looked away a bit. What was wrong with him? Why was he acting so differently, feeling so differently?

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:47 am
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen looked to the sky with a smile, "Yeah... She might be a bit mad at me since I promised to come a couple of days ago... So just beware..." she warned him. When he gave a kiss on her forehead as she immediately began to flush a different color. Her heart was racing so fast in her chest. She looked away and began fumbling with her fingers as it would be something she would do back home when she would get nervous. "Um... It's okay..." she mumbled with her entire face red from it.

[So I have an idea with Olive so I don't want them expressing their feelings yet if that's alright?]

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:07 pm
((kk blaugh ))

User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma let out a little chuckle as Ayleen stated that she had told her friend they would meet up a couple of days ago. Even though Ayleen said that it was okay that he kissed her forehead Sigma let out a small sigh "Sorry, I just have a couple of friends that find a lot of comfort in things like that." he explained his face still red. It's not like he was lying, he'd run into quite a few players that just wanted to feel like someone was there. Someone to huddle up with, someone that cared, someone that showed feelings of friendship even inside of this game.

As the fireworks came to an end, Sigma smiled and packed up the remaining goodies before placing then into his inventory and getting up to his feet. Holding a hand out to help Ayleen up, Sigma smiled "We should head back to the inn. We're gonna need rest if your friend is angry." he chuckled lightly.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:15 am
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen nodded understood it as she wanted it mean something else. Maybe Sigma might like her a lot, hell anything would be better than Loren. "It's alright. It is comforting." she spoke softly. Her face was still red from the kiss as she was trying to calm down her heart down. Part of her could hear Lucas yelling at her why she was letting herself getting involved after the last boyfriend she had. She shook her head to push him from her thoughts before seeing the fireworks was finally ending.

Ayleen reached out to grab his hand as she pulled herself up with a smile. "Probably should. She's not going to be very happy with me. She'll like you." she spoke with a smile. On her feet as she began to head towards the inn hoping there would be a room available with two beds so they could go to sleep.

[Let me know when you wanna time skip to meeting Olive.]

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:46 pm
((SO sorry I've been gone, between work, hurricane, family matters, and really bad bouts of depression I haven't really had much time

A time skip to Olive would be fine 4laugh ))

User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma smiled a bit and helped Ayleen back up to her feet as she stated that her friend would like him. Sigma got along with most players, his standard personality worked well when it came to befriending and comforting player, but there were other personalities he could bring out if the need called for it. "Good to hear, thought she might be angry at me for keeping you." he chuckled as he walked beside her back to the inn. As the two entered the lady at the front desk waved them over "Hello again! I take it you would like the same room set up" she asked politely. Sigma gave her a small smile and nodded "That would be great." he stated and placed the money down onto the counter. The lady took the money and grabbed a set of keys handing them over to Sigma "Thank you" Sigma spoke before handing one of the keys over to Ayleen. "Anytime, have a nice night!" the lady chimed happily before turning her attention onto the next customer.
Leading the way, Sigma opened up the door to their room and held the door open for Ayleen. The day felt like it had flown by, the festival and it's activities making it an enjoyable time. "Where are we meeting your friend again?" he asked curiously.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces