Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Let Me Show You a Whole New World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:37 pm
Claire Mullens Davina McTavish

"It's been said and done
Every beautiful thought's been already sung
And I guess right now here's another one
So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em
You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible"

"Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been craving more,
And it's been a while but I still feel the same,
Maybe I should let you go"

User Image

User Image

Davina had been listening to the song so much loving the lyrics. It was true she had been going in between the song Because you live and All about us. She turned red as she couldn't help that she wanted someone to love her. Claire immediately put that song in the list for a duet knowing Davina wouldn't be able to resist. "All about us..." Davina mumbled looking away. Even if Marco didn't sing, Claire couldn't sing to save her life so the only option was Davina. Claire nodded at him, "Good thing since Davina also loves listening to your soundtrack on repeat." she spoke with a grin. Soon enough it was time for Zak to sing the first song he had picked on the little machine. Davina began to sipped on her soda waiting as she watched Claire knowing she was up to one of her plans.

All about us

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:24 am

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫
Zak Koan Aaron Flynn Tyler Martin Marco Hendrix

Marco let out a small chuckle seeing the two girls and how they knew each other so well, similar to him and Zak. As the nachos arrived, Marcho took a bite from one and smiled "These are amazing! Zak you have to try these!" Marco exclaimed happily. Zak let out a small chuckle before taking a nacho and eating it. "Wow, yeah these are really good!" Zak smiled. As the machine notified the group that it was their turn to go up, Marco smirked "Go on and share your voice, my little king~" he teased, Zak playfully rolling his eyes and giving a smile. "Don't eat all the nachos while I'm gone." Zak smirked, "No promises" Marco chuckled before taking another nacho. Going up to the stage and adjusting the mic, several people had taken out their phone, some taking pictures and others taking video, excited to see a performance from the band member. With the mic ready, Zak gave the crowd a charming smile, it was strange to not have to do the usual band introduction. As the song 'Because you live' started up, Zak happily sung along and found himself often looking over to Davina.

AceOfTears

Aaron: King of Old, The Wise King
Marco: Love King, King of Hearts
Tyler: King of Sleep
Zak: The Young King

On My Mind
Girl Like You

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:08 am

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Claire was glad it was going well how easily she was able to hatch her plan with Marco. They didn't have a clue what she was really wanting to do. Happily chomping away at the nachos that Claire loved to enjoy hearing Marco like them. She was happy how well of a team the two really made. Hearing it was Zak's turn as Davina smiled at him knowing he would do while she still had her stage fright. Davina took a nacho for herself seeing others taking pictures and videos to watch him sing. Whenever Zak would look over at her would cause her to blush with her heart racing. "He must really like you." claire whispered into Davina's ear as her entire face turned a bright red. She didn't believe it, there had to be someone else he liked. She had just been nice to her in helping her with a partner for her dance concert. "Then who else would he be looking at? Face it... You're the only one he's looking at as he sings." Claire whispered trying to get her to see it.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:57 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

As Zak sang he also did a bit of dancing, losing himself to the music, a giant smile on his face. Marco rested his chin on his hand propped up on the table as he watched Zak, it was funny to see the little king and how comfortable he had become singing in front of others. Noticing the glances Zak was giving to Davina as he sang and danced, Marco smirked, he'd never seen Zak even show an interest in anyone, but now it was clear to the king of love that his little prince had fallen head over heels for the blue eyed girl.

As the song came to an end, people loudly cheered and Zak gave a few waves and smiled as he walked back to the table. "See, wasn't that fun!" Marco chimed happily lifting his head off his hand. Zak smiled "Yeah, yeah, you know I like to perform for people." he chuckled. Looking at Davina, Zak blushed a bit "Hope you liked it!" he smiled as he went to take his seat only to stop as Marco made a shooing motion at him "Nope, you got another song. See?" Marco smiled turning the machine for Zak to see. Zak smirked a bit at Marco's antics, not all that surprised that he had picked out another song for him to do. Looking at the machine, Zak raised an eyebrow and looked back at Marco "Marco, 'All about us' is a duet, I can't sing it by myself." he spoke unsure why Marco would have chosen a song that they both knew was a duet.

AceOfTears

On My Mind
Girl Like You

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:52 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Davina watched Zak as her cheeks flushed darkly thinking about if he did but his smile made her heart race. She brushed her hair behind her ear to keep it out of her face as she continue to watch his performance. Claire had seen that puppy love look in Davina's eyes before knowing she had crushes before but this was different. Zak was actually decent for Davina, her little darling flower was delicate. Claire made sure boys never had a chance to hurt her knowing how sweet and pure she was. Even when she flirted with Zak he never paid her any mind, always on Davina.

Davina and Claire clapped him when he returned back to the table for his performance. "That's pretty amazing." Claire complimented before seeing Zak turning to Davina to blush. Davina nodded with a smile, "Always." she spoke happily to him. Hearing Marco had picked another song for Zak to perform, Davina didn't think too much about it before she choked on her drink hearing the song. "You see this was a song Davina picked out." Claire chimed in before nudging Davina. Why didn't Claire just give it up? "Oh come on... Davina, you should save him since you know I can't sing to save my life." she tried to get Davina to go up. Davina shook her head repeatedly getting nervous, "I can't.... You know this Claire." she spoke wrapping her arms around her body.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:02 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak let out a small sigh understanding now why 'All about us' was chosen, they were trying to get poor Davina up on the stage. He turned to Marco "Why don't you sing with me?" he asked with a small smirk. Marco's mischievous grin let Zak know that Marco was aware that Zak had figured out the plan "You know I'm a harmonizer, leave the backup vocals for Tyler." Marco spoke making it clear he had no intention of ruining the plan. Giving a calming smile to Davina he placed a gentle hand onto her shoulder, "You don't have to if you don't want to. Like I said before, I'm not going to pressure you into anything. Would you at least like to come up onto the stage with me?" he asked with a warm smile. Even if she didn't sing, maybe it would help her to start learning not to have stage fright since the crowd here was smaller.

AceOfTears

On My Mind
Girl Like You

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:35 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Sadly Claire was going to give Davina some tough love but it was what was needed to get her over his stage fright. Davina noticed how Zak tried to help her out of it but Marco and Claire wasn't going to let her out of it. Claire started to move her to the stage as she looked at her, "You may hate me now but this is to help you." she whispered in her ear. Davina shook her head quickly not wanting to but when Zak placed a hand on her shoulder as they were both on stage. With Claire leaving her with Zak knowing she wanted to sing as she could hear the music playing as she swallowed hard just being up there made her want to run away from the stage and not sing. All she could see was people booing and throwing things at her. She could feel herself being drowning in her fear before her hands were holding onto her shirt starting to shake.

Claire could see that Davina was shaking as it killed her as she sighed deeply, "I'm not being to harsh with her?" she asked Marco when she sat next him. She just wanted her to see how amazing her voice was and share it with the world. She had seen that Davina liked Zac and even Claire could see it would be the one that wouldn't hurt Davina's heart.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:23 am

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak gave Davina a reassuring smile as she went up onto the stage with him, noting that she still seemed nervous he gently took her hand into his own. "It's okay, just focus on me or Claire." he spoke with a small smile. It didn't take long for the song to start up, Zak easily singing his opening part.

Marco watched the two go up to the stage then turned to Claire hearing her concerns "Don't worry, she'll be fine. Zak's with her, he's pretty good at making sure people are comfortable." Marco smirked a bit. The young king was always showing concern for others, even if it put him in a bad position. The king with the golden heart. "Besides, if she doesn't want to sing, Zak will figure something out."

AceOfTears

On My Mind
Girl Like You

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:40 am

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Davina had still been really nervous just being on the stage. She felt him holding onto her hand as she listened to his words focusing on him because if she would focus on Claire would be the anger she felt. Her eyes looked at him before breathing softly to calm her racing heart before closing her eyes trying to ignore the people as sung quietly with him when it was her part. She couldn't let him be alone in this duet that Marco and Claire set them up.

Claire hated that knowing Davina was unhappy with her as her eyes watched the two. "I'm sure... I can't help it with her always keeping people at arms length away." she spoke softly. She looked over at Marco with a smile, "So... What do you get out of this teaming up with me?" she asked him curiously.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:23 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Even though, she was a bit quiet, hearing Davina sing along brought a smile to Zak's face. He liked singing duets, and this song had such a great composition. Her voice was amazing and he found himself keeping eye contact with her through the song, hoping to help her focus away from the crowds.

Marco smirked a bit as he looked at Claire, "Zak is pretty open to people, but there are certain things he keeps locked away. Kid's had it pretty rough, most people aren't aware of that." Marco spoke his gaze going onto the stage. So much had changed from when they had met, yet him and the other band members were the only ones that knew about the night that haunts the young king. As Claire asked her question, Marco smirked a bit "For one, it's always fun to hear Zak sing. Two, I like to mess with him. Three, you're not allowed to tell anyone." he cast Claire a little smirk before turning his gaze back onto the duo on stage. "Zak's never really fallen in love before, but for Davina he's head over heels. I'm the King of Hearts, it's my job to help nudge him towards love." he spoke with a small chuckle.

AceOfTears

On My Mind
Girl Like You

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:49 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Davina had been very quiet with her singing as if she was almost afraid she would crack. Her eyes opened to meet his own as she seemed nervous with seeing him trying to keep her focus away from the crowd. Still when she would look at him it helped her with her worry of cracking before the song soon came to an end. Her eyes looked to him as she was still worried as she put the mic away to hurry back to sit down now.

Claire looked over at him hearing that there was certain that two would make a good couple. She hoped that one day the two would see it as she saw Davina worried and trying to keep her gaze on Zak. "Yet... Something they might share in common." she spoke softly to him. She let out a deep sigh as she wished Davina would have stayed up there more. "How likely is it... That maybe he would ask her to be alone to sing with him?" she asked him curiously. She nodded at him agreeing with him, "Maybe we can set them up on a double and 'cancel' leaving the two alone?" she conspired with him.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:53 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Marco let out a small chuckle "It's pretty likely he'll try and get her more comfortable with singing." he said smiling a bit. At the mention of Claire's next plan to 'ditch' the two during a double date, Marco let out a laugh "I knew there was a reason I liked you." he grinned, glad that him and Claire were on the same page for setting up Davina and Zak. As the two came back to the table, Zak took his seat smiling at Davina "You were great up there!" he chimed happily before taking a nacho from the plate. Marco nodded in agreement "You two make quite a pair. You're voices complement each other very nicely." he spoke with a warm smile.

AceOfTears

On My Mind
Girl Like You

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:59 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Claire smiled at him glad that he would help in making sure that Davina could sing rather than hiding it. Smirking at him knowing the two would help each other if they were together. "There a lot of others things that you would like me for." she teased him. However seeing Davina immediately hiding like always as she shook her head at them. Davina was quietly shaking her head at him before eating food quickly as Claire smirked, "And you didn't choke. See you can sing." she spoke. Davina was still nervous about being up there in front of people singing as her face was blushing.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:38 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Marco let out a small chuckle "I'm sure there are many." he said casting a charming grin at Claire. As their food arrived, Zak looked at Davina, the red on her face giving her away. "You sing wonderfully! You take lessons?" he asked curiously before biting into his food. Marco smirked a bit seeing the young king so excited and full of energy, granted that was normal, but something was a bit different when Zak was around Davina, or even talking about her.

AceOfTears

On My Mind
Girl Like You

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:51 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Claire grinned at him wildly as she recognized they would be true partners in crime. Davina was quiet as it was clear she was embarrassed as her face grew redder. She shook her head at Zak, “No… I just always sang what I like.” She spoke quietly. Davina was eating hoping to go away from the discussion of her singing seeing how it wasn’t something she wanted to talk about it. Claire watched her getting nervous knowing she was because she was nervous about it. “So… Zak maybe you could help Davina with singing. She does like it despite how much she is hiding it right now.” She spoke to him wondering if he would.

DragonChild09

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces