Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:40 am
User Image
Aisha was practically atop her twin sister as she followed suit, all three of her eyes wide with excitement and anticipation. Both her mothers and her grandparents had found each other at these sorts of events (well, these exact events) in the years before, so only the Guardians could know what sort of adventures could await her here! While she didn't necessarily want something bad to happen, she wasn't altogether opposed to it. In fact, that would even be more entertaining!

Best part, they'd actually gotten the OK to come from Mama Shah, so there would be no punishments awaiting them when they got home! Whether or not she'd told the rest of the family (she hadn't) was no longer the twins' problem.

She looked at her sister as she asked a question before looking forward. "Mmmm...." Was that a purring noise or simple filler for her thoughts? "Aha!" She pointed forward where some group of pae were playing a game of sorts on the beach. "Lookit over there! Do you see him?!"

shadica
Aisha -> Ra'abia (talking about La'eohn)
User Image
While there was probably something to his expression that betrayed his displeasure and disappointment to be receiving the sack once again, Hatil was not the sort of bird to be able to easily pick up these cues. For her, the fact that he had taken it back without much hesitation or enthusiasm enforced the idea that it was his in the first place.

Good job Hatil. Internal pat on the back - pat pat -.

Giving him a thumbs up, she once again lifted off and onwards to the jungle entrance, very likely outpacing him due to harpies' natural flying abilities. Once there, she waited for him to catch up before proceeding onwards

shadica
Hatil -> Valko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:14 am
User Image
Daedalus made a joke to make a face and visibly shudder as she mentioned studying; oh gods did he hate that (it really wasn't that bad). But still... Bleck... At least the graces got to learn pretty dances as part of their training..

Making another face, this one more of a half-smile, he nodded as he looked off towards the rooms, spa, and dining facilities. While this was his first time to attend a party (that was part of the reason he'd literally his father's entire side of the family to come), he had heard plenty a story from his gossiping aunts and uncles. Even his mother had some choice words to say about it. As much as he enjoyed helping out around the place, he had to wonder if perhaps it wouldn't be better for everypae to just call off these get-togethers in their entirely.

Not like grandma would ever let them do that, though.

So all there was to do was make sure everything went smoothly. Easy enough, right?

"Oh, cool then!" Looks like he'd been too late to be of any use... Shame. Stretching his arms up and yawning, he looked back to his auntie. "Where do you want to go then?"

Tartara Seabreeze
Daedalus -> Serenity

User Image
Wellspring had never been particularly skilled at hiding his emotions, it came with his whole inability to properly lie. The perplexed expression that overcame his face must have been a sight. Why was she doing this? She was clearly uncomfortable, and honestly, there was no reason for her to go out of her way to make herself known again to those she'd bullied. A quest for forgiveness? Hah... what a selfish thing to do...

That would be like her.

No, no! Don't fall for that honey-touched voice. Remember what she said about you! Sweet words like these could only serve to deceive you! Lull you into a sense of security so that when she did strike again, it would be all the better. Just try to get out of the conversation as quickly as possible.

"...!"

I actually think your claw is kind of cool now.

His face was dumbfounded as he looked at her, put completely at loss by that simple string of words. He'd been quite rational in his behaviors before now (if you see a bully, don't talk to her), but what kind of response was he supposed to have with this? Even as she asked her question, silence hung in the air for more than a few moments as he continued to stare.

He blinked as he came to his senses, looking away, then back to her, then away again. "Wellspring." He responded curtly and extended his left hand to attempt an awkward handshake with her. When he finished she shake, he responded once more,

"And I think I'm good, thanks." before turning to walk away.

Tartara Seabreeze
Wellspring -> Aurelia

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:29 am
User Image

Though well hidden from the main path, Wa'tini quickly became aware that someone was already detering from the path and heading into Tiki Village territory.

She growled inwardly while grinning. Wa'tini was right! Wa'tini was right!! The tall-folk couldn't keep promises! Nope nope!

Falling quickly into her hunting stance, Wa'tini ducked further into the underbrush, being careful to not brush but maybe one or two bushes as she moved. She did a wide circle around the pale and green tall-folk male until he was directly between her and the main path.

Wa'tini show him. Wa'tini make sure they know to keep rules!

She paused for a moment - I guess to add a small effect of suspense? - before lunging out of the foliage with the pointy end of a stick pointed at Haku's middle.

"₪ℓⅎʚ# ¤ª§₪*!!" she shouted in her native tongue, clearly unhappy that a stranger had wandered into her territory. As she moved slowly closer, she'd thrust the stick in his direction to encourage him to move back towards the path.

DaemonGabrielle
Wa'tini -> Haku Jo
Note: She's not really stabbing him, more or less just stabbing the air close to him. She's just.... threatening to do it if he doesn't move.
Didn't want to cause any unnecessary harm, yano?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:29 am
Kelebek tried hard to keep a neutral face as she and Hjortur broke away from the group, though she was secretly desperately relieved. Just when she'd begun to breathe normally again, as they were safely away from everyone else, she heard Vera shout to them.

Fortunately Kelebek was well practiced at being quietly mortified in public. Her eyes widened briefly before she reigned them in, she kept her body language neutral, though she was walking very stiffly, even for being unused to these legs as she was, but she couldn't control the hot blush that spread across her cheeks and collarbones. And, if one was looking closely, they'd notice that her skin seemed just a little more translucent than normal.

Still, she clung to Hjortur's arm.

Daisicle
Hjortur

Sorry for the short post, had to make a quick one before heading out for work. heart

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:41 am
"Ooh, good thinking!" exclaimed Pearl, happily letting herself be towed toward the bar. Only her momentum didn't stop when they got there, and she bounced into the edge of it with a little "oof!" and a giggle. "Whoops," she said with a small shrug.

Pearl awkwardly got herself up onto a stool, where she could rest her tail and her wings, which she folded up against her back. "Ahh~" she sighed. "Being on land is a lot of work. Good thing it's so exciting and beautiful up here or I'd want to jump straight back into the ocean!"

She still hadn't let go of Autumn's hand. She remembered how chaotic it had been last time, and she didn't want anyone to snatch him up from her. He was hers, which was possibly the most dreamy thought ever, and she certainly wasn't going to let anyone come between them!

"Just water, please," she asked the bartender when they came over.

Daisicle
Autumn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:14 am
If Tika had not been wearing a mask, her face would have shown that she was thinking very, very hard about whether or not the big, big hut home had numbers and shinies. It was a home home though, and any tikicat home home had to be filled with shinies and nummies. "Yes yes!" Tika finally agreed. "Shinies and nummies!" Her mask nodded up and down with as much enthusiasm as she had with everything else.

At the mention of nummies the volcano in Tika's tummy began grumbling, demanding a sacrifice of nummies. Tika needed to appease the volcano immediately!

"We go go now!" Tika's voice sounded slightly more urgent now as she bound off after the orange tiki cat towards the big, big hut.

As they entered the big, big hut Tika could certainly smell nummies. She looked around, but everything was sooooo high up so it was very hard to tell where the nummies might be. Why would all the things in a tiki cat big, big hut home be so high up? Beneath her mask, her face was a frown. This was not right.

Tika began sniffing, trying to figure out where the nummies might be and wandered over to a table that went just over her eyes. Tika fearlessly put her hands up on the table, grabbing at the squish that her little paws made contact with. Tika brought the squish down to her face, and timidly licked it. Nummies! She motioned to the other tikicat to come towards her. "Nummies!" She called out with excitement.

Teigra

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:20 am
Sugar Crystal was caught off guard for the comment about her wings. She blushed "Thank you Pippin. They used to be rainbow but when I grew up they turned all pink and sparkly. It might have had something to do with Halloween I took part as a child. I got a Sugar crystal then it suddenly vanished." she shrugged she did not think much of it.

"This might sound silly to you but why do you not have any wings?" She blushed as she asked since she knew it was probably a stupid question but she wanted to know more about the world.

Wolfs Heart
Pippin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:42 am
Dysmas settled down a small amount after the studly cherub vanished to go make their drinks. She too had noticed how studly the cherub had been, because yes, they normally were so squishy, what was this cherub? Sweetie Drops made him settle down completely with her laughter and next comment though.

Dysmas joined her in laughter, as he headed toward his lounge chair that he had yet to sit in, and sat down. "You're right, fresh hand squeezed juice. Punched into a pulverized purée by his very own hands." Dysmas frowned in a teasing manner. "I sure hope he washes his hands first, I'd hate for all that grease to show up in our drinks." He winked at Sweetie Drops. Had he seriously been intimidated by a cherub, how silly.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:51 am
Haku was getting paranoid. He could of sworn he heard the patter of feet. Then the rustling of greenery around him. He shook his head. He was going insane. That darn pidgeon had actually caused him to go insane. Dang Vultures.

He looked down at his potted friend and gave him an apologetic shrug. "We'll find our way home soon buddy. I pro-...What was that?" he asked out loud as he heard the grass rustle again. He looked around.

Then it happened. Out of nowhere jumped a blue cat thing. Just one minute he was looking, the next there it was. And it was aiming it's spear right at poor Joe! Haku became even paler than he already was.

Oh dear merciful Goddess in heaven, the darn chicken was right!!! They were after his succulents!

Giving no pretense what so ever, he screamed at the top of his lungs, turned around and barreled his way out of the jungle, screaming for the giant bird of paradise to save him. All the while clutching poor Joe to his chest as though he were made of fertilizer.

Seruta
Thank you so much for this. THANK YOU

EvilSilverDragon
He's a hollering for his fave turkey

SO his Angel was a fish. He never seen no tail on her, but hey. Dimension switching had it's consequences. And of course he knew she was homemade. He had heard of the dear story that his mother told about how his great grand mother had stitched her with love. He didn't want to ever switch dimensions. It seemed awfully trying on the brain.

Laughing out loud as she posed, he took a moment to admire her form as she so obviously had intended and then smiled back at her. He didn't really want to tax her brain anymore than it already was so he just smiled and smiled and smiled. He wondered if she needed a hug. Though hearing about the water seemed kind of nice too.

"Tell me about this "water" you speak off?" he asked, ushering them forward. Who was he to disrupt her glorious fantasy? Hell, he had a pineapple for a tree and a meat eater for a daughter.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
jean

"Yes, yes. Lots of little rules when visiting islands. I'll show them all to you." He offered, no hint of his plotting in his tone of voice. "But first, we need food. I'm heading that way. Care to joine me?" he asked.
starshineangel01

Pu stared at the moronic imbecile for a moment. Kill em with kindness? Everything else out of his mouth was complete rubbish and he truly deserved a good stabbing. She turned toward her drink and pondered the consequences of attempting to murder this orang tyrant.

But then she thought about what he said. Kill em with kindness. That may just work. It wasn't like she had been truly nice yet. More...just getting by. But now...she was home. Perhaps she could lull him into a false sense of security and then strike. Yes... That seemed like a plan.

Jumping down off the stool, she grabbed the orange buffoon by the leg and squeezed him tightly in a hug.

Seruta

"PUUUUUUUU!!!!!!" Pelagious hollered, running around the beach. Where was she?! There were only so many places a kidnapper would go. The beach was his prime target because if he kidnapped somebody, that's where HE would take them. No sense in getting all musty in a cellar, after all.

Pu thought she heard a sound off in the distance that resembled the blue dictator in a most uncanny way. Throwing her self off the orange stranger, she gave a bow and mumbled a thank you in her own language. Then hopped off toward the resort. As she ran she tripped over something small and clear. cursing, she pulled it out of the sand and stared at it. "Pothos' Bitter Tears" it had written on it. Pothos.... Wasn't that who her azure idiot was always going on about?

Quickly looking around, she took no notice of anyone besides herself around. This is perfect. Her ancestors really were looking out for her after all. The perfect way to get back in her "master's good graces...

Pelagious felt a tug on his pants and glanced down. Only to see his little servant fair and safe, holding a bottle up to him. "THERE YOU ARE!!!" he cried, bending down to hug the foul little creature. "I was so afraid!"

He swept the other up in a hug before crying out as what felt like the small bottle(he didn't know bottles had teeth) bite him in his shoulder. Putting the other down, he paused to stare at the bottle the young kat seemed so insistent that he take. "What's this?" he asked, grabbing the bottle and holding it up to eye level. "Pothos bitter tears... OH DEAR GODDESS, You found me a drnk in his name!!" he shouted, quickly uncorking the bottle and downing it in one fell swallow. "Thank you, small tiny terror. I shall remember this." he announced. Then promptly walked away, holding said kat by the mask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Tocino glanced up at the large bird. So he wasn't going to eat him? Wonderful. Navidad had been right. Not all pae were out to get him.

Relaxing back into the tree again, he looked around and shrugged. "I'm not sure. I have never been to one of these parties before. I am afraid." he admitted. "Do you come often? Perhaps you could tell me about them, Saira?"

Daisicle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:55 am
How strange, Pippin thought, that a land pae's wings could change like that, and that she thought it was because of a sugar crystal, and her name was Sugar Crystal. Pippin laughed lightly, "What an interesting story that makes for." She responded cordially.

Pippin shook her head, the question Sugar Crystal asked wasn't silly to her, she knew all about how the land pae had wings, and in this form it wasn't very obvious that Pippin wasn't a land pae. At least while she was sitting at a bar counter and not walking around, that might make it a bit more obvious that she wasn't from around here.

"That's not a silly question." She responded kindly. "I'm a naiad, from the lake," She clarified. "I have no need for wings since I live underwater."

sailornorthstar

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She blushed slightly being corrected once more to call Vera grammy, but at the same time the female straightened up a little regaining her composure. She was tempted to say the same line again but didn't. She wobbled a little as she straightened up, dang it all these legs! Keri looked around them even as Vera gave grampa a hard time. In the distance she saw a pool and the water in it was enticing, especially for the naiad who had never left the lake before. "Grammy, I think I will go swim" she told Vera, she was relaxing from her proper speech she tended to use especially around the palace. She waited for Vera's response before she moved off in the direction of the pool, watching her anyone could tell the young woman was not used to walking. Keri smiled and waved at anypae near the water when she started to wade into the pool.

Daisicle
Keri->Vera

Quote:
Free for interaction

Zaden found the place where pae visiting the island could obtain foodstuufs, and seeing the spread of food the demon gleefully rubbed her hands together. She hadn't found her sleep place in this place but that could wait for now. With a hurried foodstep she went over to the table, "Come Payne" she demanded to the rak who she treated no better then a servant, not that she knew any better. The demon started muttering to herself as she pointed at each item on the table "likes, likes, likes, likes, nah, likes, likes, likes, no likes likes..." there was more things she liked on this table then not. And anything she didn't like... well Payne could have those. Soon she stopped pointing at the dishes of foodstuffs and started grabbing things and turning to pile into Payne's arms any foodstuffs she could lay her hands on.

Payne trailed after Zaden throughout her search for the food. 'Damn it all every time' she thinks to herself as she moved. Soon she was being beconned through a room to a huge buffet table covered in food that Zaden had located. "Finally" she mutters as she hears the demon start to rattle off her 'likes' over and over and over. Exasperated Payne held her hands out though it wasmore her arms that started to be filled. She knew she would not be permitted to eat any of this stuff that Zaden liked, she'd have to come back at a later time to get her own servings of the dishes she liked the looks of. She sighs her eyes rolling as her arms filled and soon she had to shift her balance to accomodate more food as the demon kept going.

Quote:
Anyone is welcome to interact with payne or zaden

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:23 pm
She giggled and took his arm. Such a gentlemen. "We don't have to go to the water straight away. I'll be fine for another little bit." She patted his hand. "I'll let you know, ok?" She walked silently along with him. It was nice not having to rush with the crowd. "We could explore the jungle a bit. Walk on the wild side? I don't think I saw anyone go that way. It would just be us two...I think." Was that a good thing? "Maybe we could find some exotic flowers for your house? Lighten it up a little bit, add a bit more colour...You know if they let us...Not too sure what's dangerous and what's not for land plants." The more she spoke, the worst this sounded. She was digging herself into a deep hole. Well she was trying at least. "It still sounds super exciting at least! Nice and quiet in the shade listening to the wild song birds...Maybe there's some hidden stuff to explore there as well!" She smiled and gently tugged him along towards the jungle. The brochure did say it was safe now at least...She hoped. Well they were going to find out one way or the other!

Zinerva tugged Cabel down the path to the jungle when she felt herself kick something. She stopped as...A touch rolled down the path slightly. Huh. It was already lit. That was dangerous. She let go of Cabel to pick the discarded item up. She turned the item over in her hands, looking over the details on it. It looked beautiful...Who would just leave this laying around? She turned to Cabel with a smile and waved the touch in the air. "Look at this! We can be real adventures now! We have light to light our path! Isn't this exciting?" She hoped he found it as exciting as she did.

Nimue surfaced as she heard the sound of splashing. Seems she wasn't alone anymore. Another fae hand joined her in the water and he seemed to be the incarnate of the night sky. Wispy purple and blue wings dotted with stars, his body was almost invisible in the water. She had never seen that before. She glided over to to the stranger and sat in the shallows. "Curious how your skin seems to allow the light to pass right through it...More curious you chose the water as your activity. Most avoid the water on their wings unless they are already from that realm." She tilted her head slightly before realizing she was being rude. "Apologies, I should not be speaking to a stranger in such a way. You are just simply so unique if you don't mind me saying. I've never seen anyone a bit transparent before." She ran her hand just under the water surface, watching the gentle ripples she was creating before her eyes flicked back up to him. "What is your name dear stranger? What brings you to these waters?"

Teigra

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:25 pm
DaemonGabrielle

Those tears weren't all that salty, surprisingly enough, and yet... they still didn't settle very well on Pelagious' stomach. The affects wouldn't be felt right off, but just give it time...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:37 pm
User Image
Not only could he swear he saw his sister on the boat but also his nephew hanging around in the shadows. What was with his family...Didn't they know not to come to these? Heck, why was he here? He shouldn't be here. Last time he was here he ended up a father and a half. He was pretty sure Ahto tricked him into going, knowing half of his family was away. Boy probably wanted to be alone for a bit. At least he still had Geyser to pester him and keep him in line.

The angel wandered around the island for a bit until he ended up at the buffet. He hadn't really eaten that morning. It seemed he wasn't the only one hungry as there was a blue and pink demon ummm...Stealing half of the table? Piling food onto one of those cat things he saw last year...He rubbed the back of his head and slowly walked to the cat. "Ummm...Are you ok? Do you need some help? That's...Kinda a lot of food to hold..."

Shicala

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:47 pm
Sweetie couldn't help but laugh. It was going to be horribly dissapointing when they got their drinks back and they weren't punched into a perfect puree by the weird cherub. "Oh no! He wouldn't dare make a drink with dirty hands would he?" Oh ew, that was a horrible thought!

Shaking that possible grease bomb out of her mind, Sweetie turned on her side, propping herself up to watch Dysmas settle in. Her free hand stretched down between their chairs, idly playing with the... Wait a second, that's not sand? With a disgusted face, Sweetie pinched at whatever it was she'd just been fingering, and pulled it up.

"Gross!" She jumped, accidentally flinging an offending speedo towards her other half. With the most horrified face a pae could manage, she made to reach for the, hopefully not used, fabric.

Wolfs Heart

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces