Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Base Docks [ Ports ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:23 pm
[[Vot returns]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:08 pm
[Vot leaves to go repair]  

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:58 pm
Fran rides on in  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:11 pm
Enka left real quick.  

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:15 pm
Hammond jolted towards East Blue  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:32 pm
[Vot returns]  

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:25 am
Enka slides through with two kitty cats. Meow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:28 am
[Max has escaped oh Gawd]  

Samael of Light

Hunter

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:54 pm
User Image

sᴛʀ: 005 | sᴘᴅ: 020 | ᴅᴇғ: 050 | ᴘʀᴡ: 090 || ʜᴘ: 990 | ᴛsᴛᴀ: 600 | sᴘɪ: 090

XXX "Pfft, as it should be!" Chuckling at the mention of why it was exactly Azusa trained, Astraea couldn't help but laugh. She managed to settle down a little as she watched the man apply an ointment to his wound and wrap it up, giving a quiet sigh of relief, finding herself easily calmed in his presence. The aura around him was one of tranquility and realism, one that she was quite thankful for with her current circumstances. Smiling and nodded, she followed after her fellow Marine as they stepped away from the training grounds, finding herself once more on the path to the lockers so she could change. 'If this is going to be reoccurring perhaps I need to invest in some new uniforms..' It had been a while, and she needed to buy some new clothes for Evelyn anyway. The thought of taking the young woman with her to do some shopping brought a smile to her face, warmed by the idea of doing something simple and carefree with her daughter. Eve had been through just as rough of a week as she had, and it would be nice to treat her to a day where they could both just relax.

"Sake, hm?" Though the smile remained on her face, there was a touch of sadness in her eyes. It had always been one of Galand's favorites, and though neither of them had drank often, it had been the celebratory alcohol of choice. In fact, the last time she'd had it was the night the man had proposed to her. Nodding her head to Azusa, she'd take her leave to go change, sighing as she went through the motions of changing out of her soaked clothing again. "I wonder if a uniform could be waterproof.." As she moved, the device she had found in her locker earlier fell from her pocket, bringing up another scene.

"Now you two dance!"
                                "Ah, no.. I don't know how to.."
                                'Er, that's okay, I'd just mess it up!"
                                Their voices overlapped as they turned down the woman's offer, causing her to pout and glare at them, the drums and music of the celebration nearly drowning out their words.
                                "Now. You. Two. Dance!"
                                With a surprising amount of strength, the woman flung her scarf around the pair and yanked them to their feet, pushing them into the fray of the dancing crowds. Into each of their hands she'd press the ends of a single scarf, nodding at them with a grin and gesturing to the other dancers. Whether alone, coupled, or in groups, the common thing between them all were the vibrant arrays of gorgeously decorated silk scarves in a myriad of bright colors.
                                "Well then.."
                                "Pfft! Come on, let's give it a try!"
                                It only took her a couple more moments of watching the other dancers to at least get a vague idea of what to do, and she raised her arm to swing the scarf up and around her partner once, circling him to get it to wrap around his waist and then giving it a tug to twirl him out of it. Though the moves were not entirely complicated, it didn't take long for them to end up in a tangled mess, neither one able to spin out of the fabric like the mesmerizing dancers around them.

Surprisingly, it was Galand who had laughed first then, and as Astraea listened to the familiar sound she couldn't help but smile. "Honestly.. What're you doing?" Sighing, she'd shake her head, the question both directed at herself and the man on her mind. She'd said all those cruel things to him, but had she really meant any of it? She'd admitted it herself, she still loved him and she knew the details of what she thought of as reality were... Strange. And yet she couldn't deny the facts; he had killed people she was sworn to protect. As confused as ever, and desperately wanting the sake Azusa had promised her, she'd hurry to get her uniform on and meet up with him again, requesting that they head outside near the docks to continue their conversations.

Off to a side where nobody was currently docked or working she'd sit and pat the space beside her, dangling her feet over the ledge."So then.." With a light smile on her face, she nodded toward the man. "My story?"

Word Count: 731

X o l u s

North Lotus

Judgement Cross

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Cor Contritum generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 50!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:37 pm
User Image

The jail cell had been opened, the pain of being cramped in a small and dark cell all alone with no one to talk to or even any luxuries had been the worst. She hadn't even done anything ( provable ) that they could even arrest her for, yet she had been there anyways. She spit on the ground as she moved past everyone glaring and throwing hostile looks at everyone with clear prejudiced hatred. Tene moved with speed to leave this god awful place, she wanted nothing to do with the lying piece of s**t marines who had imprisoned her after she had offered them help no less! Giving them as little and as vague of information as she could on the way out she had taken at least some modicum of revenge upon billboard brow and her sidekick. Annoyance flitted across her tanned features, "Esos pedazos de mierda! ¡Mentir basura repartiendo gente horrible que no es mejor de lo que predican sobre salvarnos! ¡He conocido a piratas más confiables y ahora tengo marines!" she sneered in her native language as she briefly felt her teeth grow, "Miss do you need-" she growled and with a sniff and a snap at the idiotic male who attempted to assist her into her boat her long sharp teeth had disappeared and returned to normal. She'd quickly jumped aboard her boat making the floating vessel rock back and forth in the choppy waves she'd untie the rope from the docks and throw it into her boat. With a nice middle finger to all those working upon the large boardwalk and the resulting docks she'd push off with her foot she'd be off into the water, though she'd only row out until she was a good ways out in the ocean where they couldn't see her properly. The woman glanced around making sure there were no other boats in sight or even specks on the ocean as she would ensure her anonymity. Taking a deep breath as she would let the shift come over her body again, she used her life return to keep herself much smaller than normal about the size of a lion. The movement of bone and sinew, the feeling of muscles enlarging and moving into place as she would feel her face elongate and her jaw grow to house the large fangs that were in her mouth. With fast flaps of her wings she'd be airborne and up in the clouds in moments before she'd release to her full size again. Skin stretched out her muscles flexed and the feeling of the sun on her scales was the most welcoming feeling after being with those awful liars, wing membrane spread out and her shoulders moved in powerful strokes as she would flap away towards Carmine Town. Purple scales shown brightly like amethyst jewels as she would steer herself away from anywhere close to the marines and head to where she had yet to be on her own yet. Stretching her wings out to their feel width she'd glide down from the clouds as she would approach the town.

Word Count: 519

Quotes

Fight Stuff
        Hit Points: 560
        Energy: 350
        Strength: 40
        Defense: 40
        Speed: 30
        Prowess: 0
        Spirit: 50

Cor Contritum

Raider

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:17 pm
User Image

「108 STR | 120 PRW | 005 DEF | 035 SPD | 010 STA | 022 VIT

She was halfway through with her lunch when Admiral Alma approached her and gripped her lunch box. It seems that she was done with Eto. Looking behind her, Eto stood staring at the two of them. She turned her attention to the Admiral, their eyes locking and then it was gone from her grasp. Alma had wrenched the wooden box from her hands and tossed it behind her into a nearby trash can. It sailed into the air, landing inside the can cleanly with a loud thunk sound. "Hey! My food....Those were good ingredients!" Alma stared at her blankly and leaned in, her face nearly touching hers. "From now on, unless I approve of it, you don't eat, drink, or sleep. You follow every order I give you to the tee." Evelyn tried to move back but was met by the wall. Her heart beat quickly, almost missing a tempo as she swallowed the remains of food in her throat and nodded her head furiously, "Y-yes ma'am! I understand!" As the Admiral leaned back and began to walk away, she would turn back once more to look at her.

"First, go pack your things and say your goodbyes. We're moving to a more secure location. The next three months will be the hardest times you've ever had in your existence. Even harder than that bullshit time you went missing."

"I'll have my bags packed and ready in five!" She said, her feet slightly quaking. An Admiral of her caliber was surely not to be trifled with. Considering the contents of the contract she signed, it was to be expected. Upon mention of her period of inactivity, she tightened up and stood frozen. Of course, she would know about it...

"My ship if the ornate green one in the docks, You have twenty minutes. If I have to come for you Eve, we'll be starting with 500,000 Ton weights instead of 500. I hope I'm clear."

Five hundred thousand! No, wait... Five hundred! The color drained from her face as she heard these words and her jaw dropped. What was she expecting her to do!? Lift them!? She almost lost her balance but caught herself in time. Sure, Evelyn asked for help, but this was a level beyond that of simple assistance. Though it did seem like an excellent opportunity. Eto approached and got down on one knee.

“Lord Hero. I suggest you take whatever course provides you time to train your ability.”

Evelyn crouched and looked at Eto, "Three months...This actually may be what I need. But I have no choice anyway." She waved the contract sighed. "I wonder how I'm going to explain this to mom. Argh!" Evelyn rustled her hair in frustration, "She is going to seriously flip out..." The Marine looked back to Eto, "So, what are your plans? I assume you would be coming with me and the admiral?" She would wait for her answer, before standing and walking back over to the bench where her belongings rested.

The young woman snatched her bag up and quickly moved to her room, selecting clothes and her essential items. As she packed, her eyes rested on a picture of her and Astraea. She stared at it for a moment and reached out towards it, stroking the glass slightly. Turning it over, Evelyn undid the latches and carefully removed the picture from its frame. She folded the image and tucked it into her breast pocket. Taking another look around the room for anything she may miss, Evelyn left and made her way to the docks...

Docks

Her bags were packed, but she couldn't find her mother anywhere. She had asked around and was told either to buzz off or that they didn't know. The ones who were rude received a temporary dock in pay thanks to her latest promotion. Luckily, she had found someone who knew where Astraea was. At the docks, which was convenient considering she was to depart soon. It hadn't taken her long to pack. If anything, it was at least ten minutes spent packing all her items. She saw the ornate, jade vessel docked at the port. It was larger than the others, obviously something an Admiral would possess. She eyed it for a second, before turning her attention back to the task at hand. As she walked the pier, Evelyn saw Astraea sitting next to another man having a conversation. She stopped and considered just leaving and calling her later, but that would only serve to make her worry and even more upset, so she pressed forwards. Evelyn ran through several scenarios in her mind on how to tell Astraea the recent happenings, but every single one felt progressively worse. Considering the length that she would be gone, Evelyn began to have her own set of worries. Would she be able to call? What if she couldn't complete the three-month training? So many questions popped into her mind as her attention faded away, leaving only her passing thoughts. As she got closer, she found herself unconsciously floating, spiraling until she was over her mothers head and staring directly into her face painted with disbelief and surprise.

"Uh...Hi mom?" She said, giving a nervous wave and a faint smile, "Soooo...How have you been? I've been pretty good...a lot has happened recently."

"I got a promotion!" She said with a cheesy smile, trying to play off the situation.

Word Count: 911/900 [78 Stats]
                                            OOC:

Combat Data

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

Le Quotes:

a.renee.w

North Lotus

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Ephemeral Dream

After a bit of recuperating the bearded man changed out of his soiled clothes and into more casual wear, though he was advised to try and avoid sparring in his new uniform.

Azusa carried himself from the lockers down to the docks where he'd be both accompanying Astraea as well as sharing stories with her so that she may get to know more about both Galand and himself.
                                                                              "Thank you for waiting on me." The man apologized before claiming the seat Astraea patted. He rested himself formally on his knees and removed a pair of drinking cups from his robes and uncorked the bottle of booze strapped to his side. He was properly bandaged now, primp and proper as he poured them both a cup of sake.

"Before, you asked me what life was like back on Wano growing up." He took a moment to take a sip from his cup and coo. He's set it back down and stare at his reflection in the alcohol's clearness. "It was war." Trudging up the past was never an easy task, but to Azusa it was important because it served as a constant reminder to him, why he chose to walk down his current path.

Even so, not all of the memories were bad.

"My parents were ordinary townspeople, like most others. My father worked to make ends meet and my mother watched over the studies of not only myself, but all other children within our village. But, like all other lands in Wano, we were stricken by the tides of war."
                                                                              For a moment he let his words marinate so that he may sip from his cup again, letting the waves crash to shore as he steadies his breathing to continue speaking. "My parents—like most others—died in the crossfire. Myself, Galand, and one other were taken in by a woman—a child soldier not much older than I. We were among the last in our village. So she took care of us, trained us, prepared us. She was our big sister, our caretaker. She was as cunning as she was strong, an assassin if you will. We became freedom fighters—rather, what this generation calls Revolutionaries. We roamed Wano as a four-man cell, liberating the lands previously conquered by our enemies from the inside. Why, if I had one hundred Beli for every time our lives were in danger I--"

His glance shifted over to the figure shadowing them now. A woman with sun-kissed skin and oddly colored hair. Azusa quizzically blinked but soon came to understand her presence here when she addressed Astraea as her mother. It took him a moment, looking her over then back to the blonde, then thinking of Galand and finding no genetic resemblance in her appearance. But he nodded his head a single time to himself, assuming that their relationship had been similar to the one he had long ago with his family in Wano.

Unaware of the situation between the two now, the beareded man smiled and turned back towards Astraea.
                                                                              "Ah, I was not aware that you had a daughter." He came to a stand and gave a gracious but brief bow to the girl; mostly just a nod of the head. "It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Azusa Yumi. Congratulations on your promotion." He greeted.

WORDS
            Words: 560
            Cash Flow: 5,600
            Total Bank: 110,570
            Posting History: [ x ]

QUOTES
            a.renee.w

CrspyDonut

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:55 pm
User Image

sᴛʀ: 005 | sᴘᴅ: 020 | ᴅᴇғ: 050 | ᴘʀᴡ: 090 || ʜᴘ: 990 | ᴛsᴛᴀ: 600 | sᴘɪ: 090

XXX ”Thank you.” Taking the cup of sake Azusa had poured for her, Astraea smiled lightly and took a sip. It was slightly amusing to her that this was the second time today she had sat down with someone to drink while at the Marine Headquarters. Perhaps this was everyone’s way of saying she needed to relax and quit worrying so much. To the man’s words she would nod, silent as she waited respectfully for him to go on. Besides Galand, he was the first person she had met from Wano, but she knew nobody left with tales of a happy childhood and she wasn’t going to rush him. To hear that war had been so rampant in the country made the woman feel sad, and she too dropped her gaze to the cup cradled in her hands. Why was this such a common occurrence there? Though she wished for an answer, she would not dare to interrupt Azusa. Even just getting this one story from him was a trial enough, and she would not burden him with such questions. Taking another small sip, the woman turned her sympathetic gaze to him, looking distraught for a moment as he mentioned all the deaths that had occurred and that they had been taken in by a child soldier. Though she knew there were young Marines enlisted, it always made her uncomfortable to see. Were they fully aware of the actions and consequences of such positions? Had they entered willingly? Her own childhood had been so carefree and filled with love, and seeing that others had been deprived of such a wonderful thing always hurt.

There was a small look of recognition on Astraea’s face as Azusa mentioned that the girl who had taken them all in had trained them to fight.

“I was trained in swordsmanship back in my home country. Y’shtola just helped me learn a different way...”

That’s what Galand had told her, the first time he’d been convinced to sit down and have lunch with her. Though she didn’t know if he had learned anything before he met this group, it was at least something familiar. Hearing that they had been somewhat of a revolutionary group, Astraea smiled lightly, lifting her cup of sake slightly as an act of cheers. Taking back power from a group as horrible as that didn’t sound like a bad idea at all to her. From what she knew about Wano, the government was intensely corrupt and harmed the citizens far more often than it did them any good. Azusa’s story and the small bits she’d gotten from Galand were a testament to that. They were both cut off when a familiar face peaked over to say hi to her. Breathing a sigh of relief, Astraea set her cup down and smiled at her daughter, happy to see she was feeling fine after all that had happened. ”I’m glad to see that you’re up again. Do you feel alright?” She’d place the back of her hand against Evelyn’s forehead, giving a satisfied nod when she found the girl had no fever. ”Did you get the note I left for you?” Perhaps it was time to give her an explanation of just what it was she’d witnessed.

Hearing that she’d been promoted though, Astraea grinned, about to stand so she could give her daughter a hug. It was only then that she realized... ”ARE YOU FLOATING?!” Why?! The setting herself on fire thing wasn’t enough?! ”WHY ARE YOU FLOATING?!” Panicked, she’d scramble to her feet, placing her hands on Evelyn’s shoulders to bring her back down to the ground. For her to have said that ‘a lot had happened recently’ was clearly an understatement. ”I... That..” One thing at a time. Be calm. Wrapping her arms around Eve, Astraea pulled her into a hug. ”Congratulations on your promotion. You make me more and more proud every day, little flame.” Pulling away, she smiled at her daughter, keeping her hands on her shoulders. ”Now.. Do you know why you’re floating all of a sudden? If I let go you’re not going to just... float up and away right?” Maybe it was a stupid question, but how was she supposed to know?! They didn’t cover floating, flaming children in parenting books! Looking to Azusa, she’d smile and nod, still looking a bit nervous. ”Yes. I was Evelyn’s mentor when she was receiving training and education. Actually.. Galand also helped teach her. We both consider her to be our daughter. Which reminds me..” Reaching into her pocket, Raea pulled out an envelope and extended it to the young woman. ”Consider this your celebratory gift for your promotion! Forgive me for the wait, this was long overdue.”

Inside, Evelyn would find the adoption forms Astraea had almost fully completed. All that was left to be done was a signature from herself and from Galand if she wished, and then Evelyn would officially be seen as their daughter. Turning back to Azusa, she’d bow her head to him, smiling. ”Thank you for sharing your story with me. And.. For watching over Galand back then.” Though she still didn’t know what to feel about him, she could at least admit she was grateful for that. It reminded her of what Y’shtola had asked of her, many years ago.

“Please, take care of my little brother, Astraea. Please.”

’I guess I broke my promise to you, Y’shtola..’ Looking at her recent actions, she certainly hadn’t been doing a good job of that. But could she really be blamed for that? The man was out there terrorizing islands and leaving destruction in his wake. Sighing, the woman turned her attention back to her daughter, finally taking note of the luggage she’d gathered. ”Oh... Are you going somewhere, Evelyn?”

Word Count: ???

X o l u s

North Lotus

Judgement Cross

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

sᴛʀ: 000 | ᴘʀᴡ: 128 | sᴛᴀ: 050 | sᴘᴅ: 050 | ᴅᴇғ: 000 | ᴠɪᴛ: 000

[ Eto had departed from the presence of Admiral Presh, obviously having accepted Evelyn’s comment on going with her. And only after having left the Admiral’s immediate area does a strange sensation of relief loom over her body. Was she being pressured all this time? Was she...afraid? It’s possible, given that she’s unable to determine the alignment of the incredibly aloof woman. Even in the other timeline, she wasn’t so much an enemy as she was a bystander. So these things considered, what would she do this time around? A bead of sweat crawls down the woman’s face as she ponders this, genuinely concerned now. But alas, her face is incapable of showing such an emotion. Another side effect of her movement through temporal periods. She dutifully follows behind Evelyn, keeping to her backside like an aide following a presidential figure, or boss.

One hand rests over her hilt, prepared to defend the woman before her with her very life if it comes down to it, while the other casually swings to her side. She neither speaks nor looks away during the travels, never questioning where her leader might be headed. So once they make it to the docks, she can only assume that they’d be boarding the Admiral’s vessel as demanded. Though, did Evelyn not need more time to prepare? Regardless, the pair find themselves heading towards a couple of other soldiers, resting over yonder. A man, and…! Eto’s eyes widen as she sees the woman sitting there. Just like when she saw Evelyn and her Master, her eyes faintly flicker a strange aurora before returning to normal. She stands there, one arm grasping the other, allowing for her leader and her mother to converse. Just by hearing her voice, and seeing the way she so sweetly treats her daughter, there can be no mistake.

“The Holiest Sword…” she whispers, walking forward when the opportunity would present itself.

Eto’s form drops down onto a knee, and her head lowers, not daring to look up at one of the pillars necessary to preventing the calamity. “Th-This Eto humbly shows respect to Your Grace!” she calls out in a military-like tone. Making sure her feeble unworthy voice is loud enough for Astraea to hear. “This body hopes you found interest in the gift left to you! Regards from my Master!” she shouts in a monotonous machine like call. ]

Traits: Primary Weapon: Sword x Rokushiki x Clima-Tact | Perk: Hawk Eyes | Alliance: Marine | Fruit: Storm

CrspyDonut

a.renee.w

X o l u s

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
She was late. Alma hated late.

With a harsh branding of her heel, the pavement knew pain like no other as she came to stomping. She'd given the girl her time and yet, that wasn't enough of a warning. Now the wrath of Pesh was upon her.

"ALL MOTHER: Heart rate increasing rapidly. Signs of adrenaline pumping. Are you in danger, Mother."

No retort. No response. Only anger. As she came pressing through the crowd to where she'd sighted her newest protege, the much taller amazonian tossed a hand forward to grasp Eve by the collar and yolk her into the air. "Eve-po. I gave you time and you wasted it playing social butterfly? I should have your head." Turning to gaze, the green aura emanating off her spiked towards Astraea. An eye widening in her direction as the dark face of God presented itself.

". . You. . " She'd shift, letting Eve go to float off somewhere. "Astraea Tethys. The Holiest Blade." Getting closer, she'd tower over the woman with her hues almost burning. Another one of those future people. "I actually needed to speak with you-po. After some research it seems you have ties tot he girl. Cut them. For the next three months she will have no access to the outside world." But then, slowly, a evil smirk took her features.

"Unless you wish to join her in Hell-po?"

Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces