Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Torino Kingdom ♕ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samael of Light

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
Not noticing that the man paid attention to her expression as she ate, Samantha continued to eat without minding that her feelings were clearly visible every time she brought the fork to her mouth. Whenever Geno, spoke, she made sure to swallow before responding, and wiped her lips with the cloth napkin, leaving a purple stain from the juice she drank. When he said he would be needing a personal place to work as well, she felt relieved that her own request was not something unreasonable. "Really? I'm glad it wasn't too selfish of me to ask for that." she let her honest thoughts come out of her mouth, while keeping it to herself that she was also interested in seeing the work space of a magician. Next came a question about whether she wanted to order some dessert or not before they left, and she felt tempted. "Hm..." she needed a few seconds to decide. Although she was not that much of a sweets person, she liked desserts every now and then. "Maybe... some pudding?" she replied, slightly uncertain.

Word Count: 180

Battle Data

Str: 05 | Prw: 95 | Def: 20 | Spd: 20 | HP: 305/305 | SP: 305/305

Skills Used

-

Items Used

-

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:41 pm
User Image
Geno The Magnificent, Blue Mage Lv 1

"Selfish? Oh not at all! Some company is always welcome and appreciated after all, though it will still only be a temporary vessel one way or another. Though it's a bit of a planned surprise for the rest of the world, I intend to replace our temporary transport with a proper Airship before long~" He grinned a bit, doing the 'shh' finger sign to let her know it was a secret. Of course the mere notion of a flying ship was utterly ridiculous regardless and it would likely make one question his sanity normally.

"Pudding sounds delicious~" nodding, he'd wait for their server to return, mentioning their request for deserts. They'd be given a choice of chocolate or vanilla as Geno himself would request chocolate himself. After Samantha picked her own, they'd be served said deserts in small glass bowls, each topped with a small flower like shape of whipped cream on top.

Samael of Light

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Samael of Light

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
Being welcome as company by Geno made her feel slightly awkward, it was something she was not used to since she was also responsible for pushing others away from her. However, it was not unpleasant. In fact, it made her happier to hear those kind words. When he mentioned that the ship would be just a temporary vessel, however, she grew curious. He wanted to surprise the world with something he called an airship. She did not know if he did that on purpose or not but he stimulated her creative mind and she started thinking of mechanisms to keep a ship floating in the air. Propellers, hot air balloons, gas balloons, geomagnetism, magnetism, among other methods that were used for different inventions that she had thought of before. She was not so knowledgeable of the world but, if it was science, she had confidence in her skills and knowledge. And maybe he saw it on her face that she was about to speak up and ask him all of the details he could give her at that moment but he brought a finger to his mouth to let her know that he wanted to keep it a secret. She nodded in acknowledgement of his request for her to keep her mouth shut about it and moved on to the selection of the pudding she wanted. The two options were chocolate and vanilla, so she went with vanilla while Geno picked chocolate for himself. Not too long after, the waiter brought two small glass bowls with the puddings, each decorated with a small flower made of whipped cream. The thought that it might have been expensive to eat in that restaurant did not even cross her mind at that point and she simply went ahead and brought a spoonful of pudding with part of the whipped cream to her mouth. With some of the whipped cream sticking to her lip, requiring her to lick her lip afterwards. And, like with the food, she made an ecstatic face as she tasted the delicious pudding. When she noticed that she might be making a weird face though, she acted like nothing happened and decided to say something to distract his mind off that, in case he noticed it. "Do you have any plans for after this?" she asked innocently, wondering if he had any other show scheduled.

Word Count: 395

Battle Data

Skills Used

-

Items Used

-

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:49 pm
User Image

After desert had arrived, he picked up his bowl and took a bite, humming softly in delight before looking across the table to see Samantha making a rather excited face. He smiled to himself, thinking it was adorable as he started to resume eating his own pudding before she spoke. "Plans? After this?" He blinked at first, taking another bite of pudding as he thought of how best to word his response. "After this...Well of course I'll have to pick up a larger ship for the time being to get us more appropriately started. Properly stocking it with food and other general supplies will also be on the to do list as well." He took his last few bites of pudding before he resumed his list. "Collecting more beli will also be fairly important as travel isn't exactly a free endeavor. Neither is magical research, nor the creation of flying ships..." He leaned back, looking up at the starry sky for a moment before back down to her. "I do still have some journals to fill in, Espurs to befriend, spells to unlock, and of course the final one as well..." The last thing he mentioned wasn't terribly specific. "WAh but what about you and your goals? It isn't all about just me after all~"

Samael of Light

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Samael of Light

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
While enjoying every bite to its fullest, she also listened to Geno's reply. He explained that the next step was to secure a larger ship, then stock it with food and other general supplies. That was very basic but he was not done speaking. After the last few bites, he added that collecting more money was also important. She knew very well how expensive the materials for her work were. He didn't even have to talk much to convince her that they should get more money. At that point Samantha had just finished her pudding. And then he changed the subject to herself, something she wanted to avoid as she wasn't really proud of her goals. "Eh... I just want to create new things. If I'm able to have three meals a day and work on that, I think I'll be happy." was her answer. Yet she did not sound so certain of it herself. That used to be her goal and she once said that opening a store would allow her to achieve it but, now she believed there were other opportunities.

Word Count: 184

Battle Data

Skills Used

-

Items Used

-

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:48 pm
User Image

He would raise a curious eyebrow to the woman, who seemed to be far less 'wordy' in the talk of her own plans. She didn't even speak very confidently in her response either as it seemed almost too simple. "Hm..." He pursed his lips for a moment, thinking about what to say this time as their check had arrived and cut off his thought process. "Ah yes, thank you very much~" Reaching into his pockets, he began placing a very specific amount of beli into the check before closing it and setting it down upon the table. From there, he would stand and step around the table, extending his right hand to her, palm up. "I have my doubts about your response, but I shan't pry. Though I do look forwards to hearing a more honest answer from you in the future sometime~" He smiled down at her as he offered to help her up, eyes still glowing faintly in the starlit night, a slight breeze passing by and making his cloak billow just enough to make this look like some kind of cliche anime scene or something.

Samael of Light

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Samael of Light

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
He did not seem to be very satisfied with her answer, as he stated that he had his doubts about it but he was thoughtful enough to not ask further. Samantha herself was not actually satisfied with it. Perhaps she had just lost sight of it. Or maybe her current major goal was something else she had not realized yet. Regardless, as long as she had time to work on things and three meals a day, she would come to understand what she really wanted to do. That was the only certainty she had. For that brief moment she avoided eye contact as she was uncertain of how to respond but, the man seemed to not allow that. He smiled and offered to help her stand up after paying for their dinner. A gentleman to the very end. Or perhaps it was just the beginning? Because of the time, she doubted they would be able to find a place to buy a ship that was still open. And she had not yet rented a room in any inn or hotel nearby. Before she could think of that though, she felt that not answering him left a bad taste in her mouth. "Well, it's just that I haven't really given it much thought recently." she tried to explain even though he sai he would not pry.

Word Count: 191

Battle Data

Skills Used

-

Items Used

-

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:17 pm
User Image

He would help her up should she accept his open hand, their contact brief yet gentle before he would motion with an arm to let her go first. "That is perfectly fine. Not everyone has a plan and sometimes it just takes a bit of time and self discovery is all. Having traveled around for a few years myself, I'll be happy to help or share any information you should require it." He'd make sure to open the door for her on their way out as they walked down the street. Heading towards a small inn, he'd lead her inside before requesting a room for two with separate beds before paying the tired looking man at the desk and accepting their room key. "We can take our leave of the island as early as you'd like tomorrow morning of course, just let me know and we'll get that ship. From there we can more or less go wherever you'd like~"

Samael of Light

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Samael of Light

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
As they walked out of the restaurant, even though he replied to her explanation, her mind did not focus on it. Instead, she was once again reminded of how this event was too much like a dinner date instead of two people having dinner casually because they would be business partners, or master and pupil, in the future. She tried her hardest but, if she was asked to repeat every word he had just said, she would be unable to, having only processed the part where he said he traveled around for a few years and would share information with her if she needed it. Before long she managed to calm though. Even if only for the next few moments as, at the moment they reached the inn, she was met with another surprise. There was a tired man in the inn's reception and Geno nonchalantly asked for a single room. It had two beds but it was still a single room. 'Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god...' were the only words crossing her mind. But that fortunately never came out of her lips. Or was it unfortunate? She tried her best to keep her calm expression nevertheless. Even though that would be the first time she would share a room with a male who was not one of her siblings or father. When he said that they could leave the island as early as she wanted in the morning of the following day, she wondered whether she would even be able to sleep in those circumstances. Even so, part of her tried to keep her calm as, so far, Geno had not shown any signs of that kind of interest. He could have asked for a single bed after all if he had ulterior motives. 'Yes... I'm just overthinking.' she said to herself in her thoughts. And it seemed to work as she was able to properly think of what to say next. "H-How about we go to the Gecko Islands? I've been there once a couple of years ago. I heard there is a really big mansion there." she suggested their new destination while already hinting at their next target. They would just have to plan how to go about it if Geno agrees with her.

Word Count: 384

Battle Data

Skills Used

-

Items Used

-

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:44 pm
User Image

Having been one that normally traveled alone, there were admittedly a few minor nuances that escaped Geno's thought process. In theory, he should have gotten them both two entirely separate rooms, but he had only thought 'extra body means extra bed' and went with it. Of course that means that he hadn't actually put any active thought into anything that was racing through poor Samantha's mind right now as they went into the cozy hotel room and he went inside after her. He did raise an eyebrow ever so slightly when he noticed her stutter before she spoke, though he did not bring it up. "Hm, I do not believe that I have been there yet myself actually. I think that it would make a lovely first stop on our official journey as partners~" He smiled to her, placing an official name on their relationship for the first time without realizing it may have been different from how she had seen it prior. He then set down his blue knapsack on the small desk between the beds, rummaging through before pulling out a slightly worn looking book. "Would you prefer the bed by the window or the door? Also, feel free to take your shower first if you like, I had to go through some notes anyways." He gave her first choice on the specifics of their room as he opened the book, glancing over a few pages as he flips through. Should she try sneaking a peak, it would all be written in some strange runes unlike any she had likely seen before.

Samael of Light

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Samael of Light

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:05 am
User ImageUser Image
With him agreeing to sail to Gecko Islands next, she managed to temporarily keep her mind off the wrong path. Specially when he said that their relationship would not be of master and pupil but of partners. She was overjoyed. So far she had been going solo, then was met with an... unstable boss. Yes, let's go with unstable. Being together with someone who seemed to share common interests, such as creating vessels that the world had never seen before, made her reach a new height of happiness. A kind of friend she never had before, making it hard for her to fully understand what it was. Even more so when the girl had so little experience in getting close to other people, so she was bound to make many misunderstandings. Most of which she would never say out loud, despite her original self being a person so blunt that might give someone a concussion. When he asked which bed she'd like, she brought her hand to her chin and had one finger pressed against her mouth while thinking. "The one by the window." she answered before addressing to the part he mentioned she could take a shower first since he had to go through some notes. "And ok. I'll let you know how the shower is afterwards." she replied and walked into the bathroom. Of course, she forgot to lock the door out of habit. She took the bag off her shoulders and took from inside a change of clothes. Hanging it on the sink, next the pulled out a towel, since she did not plan on using the one provided by the inn, and hanged it close to the shower. She turned the faucet to check if the water was heated or not. Surprisingly, it was slightly warm, meaning the inn probably had a boiler or something of the sort.

Minutes later, Samantha walked out of the bathroom, having changed into clean clothes, and with some steam trailing after her. The water was quite hot actually, and just perfect for her.
"The hot water takes a while to come out so I left it running for you." she would say to Geno while drying her hair with the towel.

Word Count: 371

Battle Data

Skills Used

-

Items Used

-

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Silvia Almethea █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

Everyone Loves Some Good Smash and Bash
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

Ah young love how sweet and romantic. Watching two love birds going out in a date and then getting a hotel room together. The ending could be seen from a mile away. And that with waking up with an axe on their bloody heads! How dare they ruin her first gig and expect to leave scotfree. Stop. She was getting a little too ahead of herself. So how did this half fighting fish fishman find the culprits who ruined her show? And was she going drive her axe into the young couple? Find out after a quick callback on earlier this day.

There flyers all around town and on the ground, apparently littering was okay in this town. "Geno the Magnificent" was written on it with the place where it would be held written on it. A show that would knock your socks off was the word on the street. Little did they know that socks were the one thing that wasn't going to be taken from them. That show while being successful had actually turned out to be a planned robbery. Some sort of magic spell or hypnosis had knocked out the townsfolk and they got robbed while sleeping. Frankly Silvia couldn't care less about the mugging but what she did care about was the town being suspicious of any shows being done by outsiders. They were so suspicious they decided to boycott her show. She had worked hard getting the show ready! She even found a guitar that didn't break when she played it but it was pointless. That's why she was out for blood or at least some sort of cash payment for ruining her show.

Finding them didn't prove to be that hard of a task after all the town was talking about two strangers eating in the restaurant and how one of them was the magician from the posters. She could have easily attacked them while they were eating but everyone deserved a final meal before they died. Silvia was also a bit curious if the magician would be able to shag the women with him. It was actually adorable they way they acted with each other. It was shame that it would end in death.

Back in the present Silvia was at the door of their hotel practicing what she was going to say. Maybe no words had to be said and she should just fling her axe at their heads. Instead she decided to go with a classic. Bringing the axe to the door with a hefty slam she smashed her head through the hole she had made. "Here's Silvia!" Spotting the women freshly out of the shower her eyes went straight to Geno. "Aw nice dude. Props on hitting it." Pulling her head out of the door and entering the room she walked over to Geno. One arm still holding the axe while her free hand was clenched into a fist and hovered near the magician a smile on Silvia's face while she waited for the bump. Game respects game.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
Inspiration Quote About the Meaning of Life

Strength: [10]
                                                Speed: [10]
                                                Defense: [0]
                                                Health: [100]
                                                Stamina: [140]
                                                Spirit: [0]

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Samael of Light
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:08 pm
User Image

He nodded to her as she had selected her bed, taking a seat of his own upon the bed closer to the door instead. He continued flipping through what could only be assumed to be his spellbook given the runic language written inside as she headed into the bathroom to shower. Not a single perverse thought of Samantha's bare, naked, wet, gorgeous form had graced Geno's mind as he hummed to himself, reading through as he started to use a pen to add additional illegible notes onto random pages thoughtfully. It was after about ten or so minutes. Her shower was surprisingly brief as he looked up over to her. He would have expected her to enjoy the hot shower a bit longer than a few minutes, especially with so much hair like she had. Her hair really was lovely, but maintaining it must be quite the pain for her to deal with normally.

Once she was out though, he nodded to her words about the shower as he sets his book down on the nightstand before getting up. But before he could say anything, there was a sudden chop sound as their door had been assaulted. Jolting up a bit as he turned in place on one foot quickly, he looked over to the woman letting herself into their hotel room. "Hitting it...?" He asked, sounding a bit confused about what exactly had just been implied as the girl seemed to walk up to him, tying to be buddy buddy with him as he sighed softly. "You know...it is rather rude to barge into someone else's hotel room like this. I would like to respectfully ask you to leave, but if not then I can always give you a special and one of a kind personal show~" He smiled slightly, already prepared to use whatever magic was necessary to suppress any sort of potential danger this situation might create.

Samael of Light

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sam had not even removed the towel from her head when she heard an abrupt knock on the door. To be exact, the sound of the door being cut into as an axe was slammed into it. And next came the head of a completely unknown woman, who presented herself in a rather scary and creepy way as Silvia. Samantha took a step back in shock and the woman said something using a slang that was unfamiliar to Sam before simply letting herself in. Did Geno not lock the door? Someone might be wondering. However, the woman was armed and one hand was clearly clenched into a fist. Unaware of the meaning behind the fist, concerned mostly about the axe, Samantha did the only thing she could. Manipulating the axe through magnetism to have it fly out of the woman's hand and take control over it, should the woman prove herself to be as dangerous as she seemed to be. Of course, if the woman tried to keep hold of it, that just meant she'd be flung like a doll as the axe would be sent flying into the wall, so deep that the next person to remove it would be crowned king of a certain country. Nevertheless, it would reach a point where Samantha had only one response, aside from getting rid of the axe. "What do you think you're doing?!" she would ask loudly.

Word Count: 236

Battle Data

Skills Used

-

Items Used

-

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PonderingPenguin

Samael of Light

Hunter

Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ