Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply information services
[MODBOOK] shibrogane mk II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:24 pm
shibrogane
The Semblance of Unity
Growth from Dreamer -> Riser

[x] - see the blue checkmarks!

power---

can you hear me now?
While in animal form, Preacher can now speak human-based language as though she were untransformed. She can still make mink-like noises, but (as before) minks don't understand her either way.

Can you explain what you mean by human-based language?
Any human language that she already has previous knowledge of. In Preacher's case right now, this would be Spanish and English c:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:29 pm
The Semblance of Unity
shibrogane
The Semblance of Unity

power---

can you hear me now?
While in animal form, Preacher can now speak human-based language as though she were untransformed. She can still make mink-like noises, but (as before) minks don't understand her either way.

Any human language that she already has previous knowledge of. In Preacher's case right now, this would be Spanish and English c:

Sounds good! Could you swap "human-based language" to "languages she already knows"? Once that's done... this is approved!  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:30 pm
]NPC requested: Minerva??
What I want to happen: Meeting the mysterious girl and trying to figure out what's happening
Link to RP: Unsolved mysteries  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:48 pm
shibrogane
The Semblance of Unity
shibrogane
The Semblance of Unity

power---

can you hear me now?
While in animal form, Preacher can now speak languages she already knows as though she were untransformed. She can still make mink-like noises, but (as before) minks don't understand her either way.

Sounds good! Could you swap "human-based language" to "languages she already knows"? Once that's done... this is approved!

Can do, thank you!  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:34 pm
Riser growth for Ashton

Power: your best friend?
Ashton can 'read' the emotions of people around him via touch -- he cannot manipulate or alter these emotions in any way, nor can he read someone's thoughts. He's an emotional receiver. However, there is no sign this power has been activated, and it cannot be turned off.

requirements:
here! using event credit to substitute for two RP credits, one RP is 500+ words and being used as a req

The group DRP should be the RP I need to claim the Riser were power! If it's not, let me know, I'll get an RP done during the full moon this month and repost this then~  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:42 pm
NPC requested: Ezra
What I want to happen: fambly fluff piece with some character development points for eve related to the reset
Link to RP: X  

cibarium
Crew

Noob

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:33 pm
Daekie
Riser growth for Ashton

Power: your best friend?
Ashton can 'read' the emotions of people around him via touch -- he cannot manipulate or alter these emotions in any way, nor can he read someone's thoughts. He's an emotional receiver. However, there is no sign this power has been activated, and it cannot be turned off.

requirements:
here! using event credit to substitute for two RP credits, one RP is 500+ words and being used as a req

The group DRP should be the RP I need to claim the Riser were power! If it's not, let me know, I'll get an RP done during the full moon this month and repost this then~

I'll approve this with the usual "you need player permission" caveat.

The DRP isn't completed and you didn't hit 450 words, so you need another full moon thread done during Ashton's dreamer stage to claim.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:05 pm
Bonus Power Redemption
Bottom of post
Hide in shadows - While in an area of darkness, or a hard, cast shadow, Shun can become virtually invisible to normal vision. People who look carefully may still be able to see some movement where he is if he isn't sitting still. Those with true sight/infrared vision/etc would be able to see him just fine.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:17 pm
Blade Kuroda
Bonus Power Redemption
Bottom of post
Hide in shadows - While in an area of darkness, or a hard, cast shadow, Shun can become virtually invisible to normal vision. People who look carefully may still be able to see some movement where he is if he isn't sitting still. Those with true sight/infrared vision/etc would be able to see him just fine.

Approved (3rd redemption)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:45 pm
Bonus Power Redemption
(see bottom of this post as it is titled appropriately; thirteen RP required since it's like ... fifth one since change to rules.)

know your place upgrade two

from his strong bonds with those who are close to him, jeremiah now has an innate sense/awareness of when he is needed or wanted. this manifests as a faint knowledge, a sensation in the back of his mind, that grows depending on the person as urgency increases. (player permission caveat in place.)

shibroswol

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:22 am
RP Help Needed ~ !

Would it be possible to get a summary of a section or two of Vivienne's book on cages? Rp is here.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:45 pm
beyond power claim for eve

FOXFIRE
Eve can make golf ball-sized magical flames appear, move and disappear at will. These come in a variety of pretty colors and generally stay put where summoned or placed. While they can burn independent of any fuel source, they can also be used to seed larger fires if summoned close enough to flammable materials. Desummoning the initial flame will also cause a seeded fire to go out.

shibrogane

cibarium
Crew

Noob

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:24 pm
NPC requested: Melany
What I want to happen: checking up and checking in
Link to RP: here  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:41 pm
NPC requested: Sonny
What I want to happen: re-aquainting. Maybe taking a shot at gathering information? We can see how it plays out <3
Link to RP: here - just trying to tip my toes in again.  

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:37 pm
NPC requested: Sonny
What I want to happen: nasir needs to see his friend! he misses her!!! (he may also want to show sonny a cute thing 'cause he's a warg now.)
Link to RP: overdue cookies  
information services

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces