Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:30 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX Erik stood, ready to run but his breathing remained level without any sign of exertion. He shrugged as she questioned his speed. "Long legs." He said dismissively and jumped out of the way of her grab before taking off. He didn't run far, in fact he made sure to keep her in a close enough distance to himself. Lily was his prey, didn't want any other things to get any ideas.

XXXX As he ran he made sure to look back to watch her. She looked happy, the tinge of pink on her cheeks her hair flying like a banner behind her. With that image Erik couldn't help but show a wide smile in return of her own. He ducked behind a tree, not too far from the path, that he made sure of. "You're pretty fast yourself there little one. Like a rabbit!" He said with a playful smirk on his face. In truth she did remind him of a rabbit or a small bird, fast yes but always looking out for prey. But in moments like this she seemed free from that fear. Of course he kept an eye out for them making sure no foe came close. He would not be caught unawares like he had previously. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

Lily let out a chuckle at his answer for why he could run so fast. It was true, he was taller then her and hand longer legs then her but he still ran faster then the most people. She missed as she tried to grab him and he was off, making her follow behind him.

When Erik stepped off the path and went to hide behind a tree she stopped at the edge of the path to catch her breath once more. " L-Little one!?" She huffed as she looked towards the tree he ducked behind. " Rabbit hey?" She couldn't help but giggle by that as it was a odd thing to say but she found it cute. She looked at a lamp post then back at the tree. She would be fine as long as she could still see the light of the lamp post so she slowly walked off the path and around the tree. Her heart was racing with excitement and slightly scared as she did step out of the light. Slowly making her way around the tree she then ran up to catch Erik when he came into sight.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:30 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik noted the apprehension in his companion as she left behind the light and came into the dark. Granted the glow from the lamp still gave enough light but with the combination of moonlight Erik had more than enough light to see clearly. He smirked as she came towards him. Instead of running off he moved to keep the tree between them. "Well you are younger than me, and shorter. Little one seems appropriate." He reasoned with a shrug.

XXXX He straightened after a moment and took a second to assure her, "You're fine, no reason to be scared. Only you and I are crazy enough to be out here at this time." He said in his attempt to assuage any fear about the night. With the moonlight and shadow taking over most of his features his blue eyes seemed to brighten in the dim all the more. Truth be told Erik could see quite well in the dim light from the moon, and he felt the most alive at night. "But I don't think you can catch me." He said confidently as he carefully maneuvered the roots around the tree as to avoid tripping, whilst he kept the trunk of the tree to prevent her winning. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:26 am

Lily Grey

When Lily ran up to reach Erik, he moved around the tree, using it as a shield. Puffing her cheeks slightly from the slight frustration not being able to catch him she started to make her way around the tree once more. " True... But you saying that just makes you look more of a creepy stalker." She snickered as she carefully walked around the tree, trying not to trip over the roots.

When Erik tried to reassure her she stopped a moment and let out a slight sigh. " Is it that obvious? Sorry I never done well in the dark." She said a little more quietly before she started to make her way around the tree again. Unlike Erik who could see fine in the dark, Lily couldn't as she was human. Sure there was some light from the moon but she was still having trouble making her way around the tree without tripping over the roots. Sure enough though she tripped on a root from the tree and fell face first into the ground. With a small light groan she stood herself up and dusted herself off, not getting all the dirt off of her put most. " I think you picked the wrong rabbit to mess with Erik." The young woman stated as she ran around the tree, not caring about roots or anything in her way and reached out to grab Erik.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:57 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik chuckled at her quips, "Ah yes. But I'm your stalker Lily." he said keeping a safe distance from her. He was rather enjoying how her small face puffed in frustration. The young man was rather pleased to have pulled her out of the quiet way she had about her. Sure she was kind, but passive was not true at least not really. "Only to me." He said in a low tone trying to dismiss her embarrassment at having a healthy fear of the dark. 'Besides, it's smart that you are. You don't want to know how many things go bump in the night out here.'

XXXX When Erik saw her fall he froze momentarily, slightly afraid she was hurt either physically or her pride. However, when she popped up dusting the dirt off her, with a determined look Erik smiled rather pleased with the image. When she dashed at him Erik took note of the mass of roots that she would stumble in, and wanting to make sure didn't fall or hurt her ankle Erik moved forward rather quickly. He threw out an arm to encircle her waist, with the goal of pulling her to him in an effort to prevent a fall. Erik smirked "Seems I found the best rabbit to spend time with." He said in a soft and playful tone with a chuckle. With being so close he noted her scent again and it's calming effect it had on him was noted. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:53 pm

Lily Grey

Lily didn't even see the mass of roots that she was about to trip over as all she could see and was focus on was Eriks blue glowing eyes. She was confident that she would catch him this time but all the sudden he moved towards her. She was confused as to why he was doing this before all the sudden she felt his wrap around her waist and be pulled in. At first she shivered slightly by his touch at froze as Lily was not use to this much human contact at all. Now with her body against his she could feel Eriks fit chest as there was no surprise to that seeing he took on three men when they first met.

Still not sure what to do, Lily stayed frozen as she processed what was happening. Normally when someone touched her in anyway it meant harm but this was different. She felt the warmth of his body and she liked it as she felt safe even though she was out here in the dark. She slowly looked up at Erik, into his beautiful glowing blue eyes that always seemed to put her into a trance. She could feel her heart race a little as he smirked down at her. " I-I thought I was suppose to catch you... Not the other way around." She said quietly, almost in a whisper as she could feel her pinks turn pink a little. In a way she did not want Erik to let go of her because she liked this feeling, she liked being embraced like this even though it wasn't much. This was the most affection she has ever had in years which made her forget the warm, fuzzy and safe feeling.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:08 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX For this short time nothing else existed in the world. He noted the hitch in her breath, the dilation of her pupils, the quiver in her voice, her heart racing. Even the slight twinge of pink on her cheeks didn't escape his notice. He watched her carefully trying to soak up every detail, but her calming scent was one that seemed to shift as he held her. He smirked when she spoke of catching him a "You did. More than you know." He said rather honestly, yet cryptically.

XXXX Erik hung back a moment, just enjoying their closeness before a notion began to toy with his mind. He wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not and he thought it over for a moment. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained." He whispered to himself before moving just a bit closer, before placing a soft kiss on her pink cheek. For a moment he marveled at the soft feel of her skin before pulling back, not as far as before but enough to watch her grey blue eyes shift in the shadows. "Tag." He said in a whispered tone with obvious mirth dancing in his eyes as he was swallowed in by the moment.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:30 pm

Lily Grey

She could feel Eriks beautiful glowing blue eyes on her making her tense up but not in a bad way at all. Glancing up at the tall man she noticed him still smirking down at her which made her turn her head a away a little, hoping he wouldn't be able to see her blushing a little more. " Why am I acting like this...?" Normally when people touched, even if it was a simple hand shake or hug she would move away and even push away but with Erik she wasn't. She was still, not completely calm but this was not a bad thing in this case.

Lily still had her head slightly turned the other way when Erik said something but she didn't hear him fully. " Sorry, what was tha-" She started as she turned her head to face him when all the sudden she could feel him moving in closer before placing a soft kiss on her pink cheek. Lily's body froze as her eyes widen as she could feel Eriks lips on her skin. This was the second time he kissed her frail skin tonight. Once on her scared wrist and now on her cheek. As Erik pulled away from Lily she was still frozen in place, trying to understand what just happened as she still could feel the kiss that he gave her. She noticed that even though Erik pulled away a little he was still closer to her then when he first pulled her in. " C-Cheater..." She said quietly before placing a hand softly on his chest. " Tag." She whispered, not moving because not only did she know if she tried moving her legs would give out on her what just happened but he didn't want to leave him. She didn't want to let go of this feeling even though she didn't know what this feeling was.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:29 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik chuckled lightly as she 'tagged' him. Noting that she wasn't running away and wasn't giving any signs to halt reasonable advances the young man moved in slowly. He stared at her enchanting, grey blue eyes for a moment trying to ascertain if a refusal hung there, not seeing one he moved on and placed a chaste kiss on her lips. After a moment he pulled back and whispered to her "Tag." Erik would have been content to stay in this moment, hidden by the trees. But he knew it couldn't last forever.

XXXX With a smirk happily in place Erik pulled back and relaxed his grip on her, but not enough to let her fall should she need it. Afterall with the blood rushing in her body so quick, she might faint. "I should probably get you home. Wouldn't want you to be tired at work tomorrow." He said with a slight twinge of sadness in his voice. Even if he wanted to continue with their playful night he knew that the creatures that took over, would never let that happen. Erik, knew well enough that she needed to get home before anything happened. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:24 am

Lily Grey

Lily could feel his beating heart under hand along with his warmth that made Lily's body feel calm and overwhelmed at the same time. She felt him moving in closer again, making her look back into his blue eyes before his lips touched hers. To most a simple kiss was nothing but for Lily all of this was new for her and she wasn't sure how to take it at all. The young woman was once again frozed in place by the young mans action and it wasn't until he pulled away and whispered tag that she snapped out of it. Slowly she raised her hand to her now no longer untouched lips and lightly touched them. Still feeling Eriks warm tender lips on hers.

As the two stood in the dark in the park, all Lily could do was look up at Erik. Her body felt warm and she could feel her whole body just want to give out on her. " E-Erik..." when he said he should take her home all she could do was nod slowly. Did she want to go home? No. For once she never wanted the sun to come up. She shifted a little, as if to pull away so they could start walking but just as she thought, her body just gave out on her and she tripped right into Eriks chest. "S-Sorry..."

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:14 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik stood, watching her. She seemed excited, and yet unsure. To most it would only seem to be fear, but he had the benefit of knowing the differences between certain scents emotions gave off. And being a hunter he knew fear well enough, this thankfully was not fear. Hearing her stuttering voice he smiled in a relaxed fashion. When she crashed back into him Erik accepted her and proceeded to pass his hand through her hair, marveling at it's texture, in a calming motion. Thinking for a moment Erik shook his head "No need to apologize, I'm really happy right now." The young man placed a soft kiss atop her head.

XXXX Thinking for a moment, Erik wondered why she was so unsure. 'Oh that might be why.' He thought to himself as his eyes widened with realization. Erik held Lily close to him and continued to pass his hand through her hair. "I'm sorry. Did I just steal your first kiss?" He asked thinking of if she might be upset with him. He wanted her to stay around him, he really enjoyed their time together. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:29 am

Lily Grey

The small frail girl stayed still as she felt Eriks arms wrap around her once more, making her burry her face lightly into his chest to hide her embarrassed face. Lily then felt Eriks hand move towards her head which made Lily flinch, gripping onto his shirt before she felt his warm hand running threw her long wavy hair. She was in awe of the feeling of him stroking her hair which made her body tremble in a good way. Lily's grip on Eriks shirt loosened as he kissed the top of her head which made her smile softly but she didn't lift her head away from his chest.

When Erik asked if he stoll her first kiss all she did was slowly nod her head as she was still hiding her face from him. She didn't say anything for a while as she thought over and over again what was happening. She never been this happy in such a long time and she worried that it was all not real or would end soon." This isn't all fake is it?" She said quietly, mostly to herself as her grip slightly got tighter once again on Eriks shirt.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:47 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik was quite content to keep her close and to have her clutch onto him. He smiled at how cute she was being, burying herself in his shirt. When she confirmed his fears that he had stolen her first kiss the young man felt rather guilty. "Ah." He said a little surprised that someone so beautiful didn't have at least a few romantic escapades.

XXXX To be honest the young man was content to stroke her hair until she felt comfortable enough to show her face again. But when she whispered out the accusation of this being fake a frown marred Erik's features. His hand paused and gently moved to her chin, trying to make her head move so his own glowing eyes could lock on her haunting grey blue eyes. Once he caught sight of her eyes he spoke. "I don't lie. This isn't fake, you might be stuck with me until you tell me to leave you alone." This he said with the utmost sincerity before softening his features and continuing "Don't doubt me. Don't...doubt this." this he whispered and kept his eyes locked on hers for a moment. He let a small soft smile grace his face. "I would like to kiss you again. But I won't steal any more from you." Erik said with a soft yet serious look in his eye. For a moment his eyes drooped to her lips lingering their for a moment before returning to her beautiful grey blue ones. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:30 am

Lily Grey

" I said I am new to all of this..." She muttered slightly, feeling as if she let him down in some way. She figured that Erik had kissed other girls before so she felt like she may be a bad choice for him to kiss as she had never done anything like this before. She kept her face burred in Eriks chest but she was slowly relaxing as her body was not as tense as before, thank's to Erik stroking her long wavy hair. She could stay this way forever if she could as she felt more safe and loved then ever before. She had forgotten what it was like to feel the warmth of another and that other being someone you cared for.

Soon she pulled her face away from Eriks chest a little and looked down at the ground as she felt his hand stop stroking her hair which made her think she did something wrong. She then saw his warm gentle hands coming towards her face which made her tense up again, shutting her eyes tightly as if she was ready for him to grab her in some way. But just as always, Eriks gentle warm hands treated her with care and lifted her head up. When Lily opened her eyes she was looking into the glowing eyes of the man who kissed her. He claimed that this was not fake, that not to doubt him or this. She didn't want to, she wanted this but she couldn't help but feel like it would all be taken from her just as fast as she got it and he wasn't sure if she could handle loosing this. Anything good in her life has always been taken from her so why would this be different? Thinking about what Erik said she knew she didn't want him to leave, she didn't want to be left alone again now that she found him. " You... You can only kiss me if you promise not leave me... And that this is real." She said quietly as her eyes that were filled with pain started to water up.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:55 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik noticed how her eyes appeared to be in great pain. Gently, he moved his hand from her chin to her neck. His face allowed the smile to ebb away and grew much more serious. For a brief moment he wondered if she could see the hesitation in his eyes. Did he want to leave her? No, never. But events might make her not want him, or force him to go. Looking at her hauntingly beautiful grey blue eyes chased away that hesitation. "This is real. I never thought I'd find this, but it's real." He whispered keeping his somber expression.

XXXX The young man kept his gaze steady on the beauty before him, making sure she knew the truth that clung to his words. "I'm not leaving you. Not unless you push me away, or if fate does. I don't want to leave your side, ever." while he whispered this there was a certain level of iron in his words. He thought for a moment and looked to her eyes tearing up. Letting out a sigh Erik placed a kiss on her forehead, chaste and sweet. When he pulled back he looked to her eyes again. "I promise this is real. I'm not leaving of my own choice." As he said these words he knew this was binding. She was broken, been broken for a long time. These weren't promises that she wanted, she needed them. And for once in his wandering life, Erik wanted to fulfill that kind of promise that bound him to her. He moved to her cheek and kissed her there, trying to kiss away her tears, and hopefully those fears she held onto for so long. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces