Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Cape Carnival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:18 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra loosened her grip alittle though she still hung onto him as they slowly took off into the air she began to let her eyes fall and set upon looking at the amazing view at the top and her mouth opened in awe at how massive and beautiful ocean looked in the moonlight yet it made her want to swim in it so badly.. she could just see herself now out in the dark water playing in the waves while the moonlight filtered through. A soft look touched her face at her own day dream but she snapped out of it hearing his voice,"Its a lovely view I never thought the world could look so beautiful way up here".
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:13 pm
User Image

Sander looked at her and seeing the look on her face he couldn't take his eyes off of her,she looked so beautiful her hair swaying in the soft breeze coming in form the ocean."Indeed the view is beautiful."He says looking away as he blushes realizing his words where aimed at her and no the view around them and he couldn't help but smile."Tomorrow we can go for a late night swim in the ocean it should be a full moon."He says smiling as he looks over at her.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:28 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra turned back to him excitedly when he mentioned going to swim in the ocean tomorrow night,"Really?", she asked,"That would be so awesome! but..", she smiled playfully at him,"If you get scared of anything I'll be there to watch ya", she reassured him, turning back to the view as they were coming back down from their top cycle and going back around,"So most people go on this for the view? I think its a pretty good gig", she smiled leaning back in the bench seat.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:36 pm
User Image

Sander laughs at her comment and looks over at her."Oh really my fearless protector."He says in a playfully mocking tone with a grin on his face."I'll have you know that most things run form me when they see me coming."He says puffing him self up to make him self look bigger,he was only half joking as he did get into a fight with a shark a few weeks back when it went after a few swimmers.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:10 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra giggled at his attempt to seem bigger,"All and all your not a shark wrestler", she gasped smacking a hand over her mouth at her little secret she hadn't told anyone yet she tried to think of something quickly to cover up her secret,"Hey look at that!", she pointed to a stall down below them that had some kind of basketball game on it,"We can go there next?", she asked him not looking up to face him now as her mind was scrambling all over the place.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:06 am
User Image

Sander looks at her and hears her comment before she slaps a hand on her mouth and he raises an eye brow."Oh a shark wrestler hmmm."He says remembering that she did have a good amount of strength for a girl her size so maybe that is where that came from.He then noticed her trying to change the subject and he smiles at her,he then moved over to her and gives her a soft kiss."Calm down beautiful all you're secrets are safe with me."He says with a calm and reassuring tone.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:36 am

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra felt relieved he didn't think she was weird or anything,"You don't think I'm a freak?", she asked,"I didn't wanna do it to begin with.. but the situation arrived and I didn't have a choice... besides flipper was in trouble and so was I so I had to do something", she frowned,"Their.. really just bullies Sander they think their so tough... always swimming around trying to bite you cause they think its funny or something...", she mutters.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm
User Image

Sander smiles and looks at her."My dear if I ever thought you where a freak I would need to look in the mirror I mean I am blind and yet I can do almost any thing any one else could."He says then adds."On top of that I use magic,but yes sharks are a pain in the butt I did have to punch one in the nose a few times a few weeks back."He says feeling slightly bad about it but if he didn't the shark would have hurt or killed some one.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:21 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra giggled,"The jerk probably deserved it! Like I said I don't like sharks because their bullies", she told him as it seemed their little ferris wheel ride was coming to a close,"Oh I guess were gonna have to get off..", she said watching as they were next to get out,"Do you have anything in mind for us to do next?", she asked him excited that she was actually gonna get to do some human stuff she was to afraid to experience yet.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:32 pm
User Image

Sander smiles at her as they were brought down to get off and they pulled the bar down form them and Sander stands and holds his hand out for her after he steps off the ride."We can do that game you pointed out earlier if you want my dear."He says giving her a smile.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:42 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra waits as they descend from the ride and as the operator pulled the bar up she goes ahead and takes sanders hand nodding to his reply,"Sure", she smiled,"We can play that game I don't know how to play many games though..", she told him,"Maybe you should play the game and I'll watch", she said following him as they stepped down from the ride and head over to the carnival game.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:55 pm
User Image

Sander smiles as they walk up to the game and he pays to play and the man gives him three balls and he takes his time to aim and then he shots the ball making it then he takes the next ball and shots again missing just barely and then he makes the third one."Two out of three pretty good."He says as he points to a stuffed animal,it was a little panda.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:07 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra walks with him to the game and watches him pay and play to win for a prize. She began to inspect the prizes and she noted there was alot of stuffed animals and a few rubber or plastic looking ones as well. She didn't have any stuffed toys since she was a little girl she watches as he finishes up and wonders what she could play here something easy would be nice she was't positive on how good her aim was and she watched as he points to his prize,"So do you have any suggestions for me to play? Something that is entertaining", she asked.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:29 pm
User Image

Sander looks at Hydra and smiles after he was handed his prize."I am not sure why not pick and game and give it a shot,it's about having fun not if you win or loss,or if you good or bad at a game."He says with a smile as he puts the little panda on her head and laughs a little."Now that is cute."He says with a grin.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:36 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra knew he was right there was no point in trying to hide up her failure to not know how to play something,"Alright I'll give this game a shot I guess", she looked up as he stuck the panda on her hand, she seen its bead black eyes and she gave a small smile taking it off her head to look at it before she hands it over to sander, turning to the man operating the stand she replies,"One game please", she was ready to throw and see if she could actually have any hand eye coordination.
Her Pagan

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces