Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDAY 2016]: Paradise Landing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:25 pm
The dawn phoenix harpy had fallen asleep on the floor of the Golden Pearl lounge after trying so hard to get a piece of that luscious, perfectly sculpted hunk of beefcake. But alas, attempts were thwarted, and Xia was going to forever blame that cat thing. It took a while before she'd wake up and be alert enough to think and comprehend what was going on. Eventually, after she'd deduced that she was acting like an idiot, she headed to the upper decks so she could get some air and stretch her wings.

Oh yeah. Boat.

But much to her delight, the boat had landed and she could fly, and hunt! She was starving. It hadn't really occurred to her to partake and eat of the buffet of delicacies because she was a stowaway. And she'd been busy either trying to knock Bramble down a few notches, or chasing a shiny pae thing. She regretted not snatching some of that free food. But then again, nothing beats the delicious taste of a fresh kill.

So the stowaway harpy took the air and flew up high. She did take note of the other soaring harpy, so she was cautious. Xia slowly circled around a large portion of the jungle, keeping her eyes on the ground, searching for any sharp movements or snacks moving about. Something out of the ordinary did catch her attention so she swooped lower to get a better look. She was so dumbfounded, she stopped moving just enough to lose control and flail as she tumbled to the ground, her momentum only stopped by a large tree.

FA Mysteries
She's seen something that can't be unseen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:39 pm
Harmonia had to blink a few times as Serenity explained what was going on. The mortals were warned about entering the jungle. It was only Tristen's comment about adora being in there that stopped her from pointing that out. "The jungle is dangerous but it isn't magical. The paths are not clear so one can get lost. The mortals will be okay, I'll go in and get them out. Serenity, make sure to warn off the other mortals we don't need more being lost. When the sun goes down ensure all the lights are on in the hotel." The lights would prove to be a strong beacon to those lost.

How hard was it to listen to the warning not to go into the jungle?! Still, there were things to do, she added, "If you see any of our siblings let them know what is going on. If we need a search party it will be useful to have more eyes." It was hard to resist giving a heavy sigh. Mortals just didn't listen. Serenity would learn not to worry with time. However, her mortal might need reassurance.

Putting a hand softly on to Tristen's cheek, "Adora will be fine, the danger is getting lost. We'll get them out." He was her champion but this wasn't her cause, it was his.

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:53 pm
Making her way to the Hotel, she quickly signed in before making her way to the gym. Being on the boat and all the festivities, she hadn't done much working out. She'd remedy this. Upon entering she noticed a fae working quite diligently on a machine, a serious expression upon his face as though he had things upon his mind.

Perhaps that was why she was there too. She effortlessly took a chin up bar to start her reps, content to silently work out next to her blue companion until he left.

Antidia
Niday noticed Lucius

She couldn't help but feel a tang of annoyance when Harmonia dismissed her claim so easily. She knew what she saw! It wasn't normal! But her sister was older, and she couldn't talk back to her. "You will? Okay, I'll look around for the others." With that, she quickly hurried out. As though on cue, her gaze settled on two more family members.

Serenity started jogging towards the two blue deities. "Abby! Pothos! The Jungle is magicked, and pae keep going into it!" Whether or not Harmonia believed that the jungle was magic, she knew what she saw.

Fea Line
Pothos

Dementia_Requiem_Asumi
Abby

Harmonia was quick to soothe his worries. He nodded in agreement with her orders. "I'll go with you." Her hand was comforting, and he placed his hand upon hers. He knew Harmonia was more than capable, and with her on Adora's trail his daughter was in good hands.

Evilsilverdragon
Tristen to Harmonia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:03 pm
Little sisters, Serenity was endearing but wasn't listening. She did catch the the word magic but at this point it wasn't worth arguing about. Her attire was something she regretted at the moment, the the bodice alone would be better for going through the jungle looking for wayward pae then the tight bikini meant to Tristen and not much else. Still if she was going to get her time it was best to get on it.

Smiling she agreed, "Alright, lets go bring your daughter back." That was the truth of it, the only reason she was willing to embark on this. Deities didn't belong in the affairs of mortals it could only bring tragedy.

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:12 pm
As they walked along to their destination, Nereus leaned against Junior and enjoyed the scenery. It was beautiful. But the best part was being with her husband. Husband....the thought made her blush.

When they got to the waterfall, the sight took her breath away. "Wow...This place is gorgeous." She breathed, emerald eyes wide to take in the sight.

"No, it's an island." Baliel cornily joked before kissing her forehead. "I jest. It's very pretty. Looks a lot like home. There's a beach with some games, the hotel looks very swanky." To which he angled them towards. Check in, drop off their stuff, and off to the hot springs. "But I've seen more beautiful things...like you."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:25 pm
Junior beamed, gently setting his wife down, keep his hand on her waist. That she allowed him so close, he believed he'd always be in awe of her. "Almost as gorgeous as you, Wife" He placed a gentle kiss on her neck. Just that tiny little spot where it wasn't quite neck and not quite shoulder. It was his favorite spot, next to her lips, to kiss.

"I bet the view from under the water is even better."

She giggled, only to blush. Blushing giggles. Okay, she was happy to be reduced to that. "I can't be that beautiful. Not with you standing there next to me~" Nicky nudged his hip, truly finding him far more desirable than her own self image. Who would think a blind lady was attractive? "Ooooh, Maple, I think we should try and find the hot springs before we... Find the hotel~" Innuendo! All of it!

Tartara Seabreeze
Junior -> Nereus on top~
Nicky -> Baliel on bottom~

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:28 pm
Tristen nodded appreciatively before pulling Harmonia in for a quick kiss. "Thank you. I'll...have to make it up to you later." He would most certainly make it up to her.

In every way.

But for now, he had a strong willed daughter to catch. Honestly, how did a grown woman keep getting into trouble? He reopened the door again for Harmonia, smiling slightly at the silliness of leaving immediately after arriving.

Evilsilverdragon
Tristen => Harmonia. Yup. Adora is in so much danger. That squirrel is sooo vicious rolleyes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:36 pm
The kiss was eagerly returned and reluctantly released. Letting a small sigh slip she followed him out of the door way and looked towards the jungle. Taking stock in all she saw, there wasn't a lot to go on. There were likely several pae running around in the woods because why would mortals listen to sense?

"Let us start near the where the ship docked and look for tracks from there." The jungle was too big to just jump in any old place. Most of the fools that headed that way previously did so near the dock so it was the better place to start.

At least she wasn't in her skirts, memories of Artemis' jungle coming back with annoyance. That would be the best deity to go in and fetch the wayward children.

Tartara Seabreeze
Harmonia-> Tristen squirrel is evil plotting much evil

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:45 pm
Her feet gently touched the ground as Junior effortlessly set her down, something that she used to marvel at but by now had become commonplace to her. At the soft kiss she smiled and closed her eyes, just enjoying the sounds of the water and feeling his body heat against her. "This vacation has been the best. I'll remember it forever."

Her eyes opened and she took a step forward to break away from her husband before suddenly running at the pool of water. Nereus leaped into the air at the same time as transforming, her legs binding together just as she dove into the cool pond made from the water fall. In a moment she was back up to the surface, her laughter bouncing off the surrounding trees. "Come on in, the water is great!"

"Jokes on you. I'm actually really hideous, you just cant see it." He teased, nudging her back. But wait, if she thought he was hideous, she might not want to jump back into the sheets with him! "...I mean, I take that back. I'm actually incredibly handsome. Godlike handsome at that. Girls want to date me, guys want to be me."

He was completely convincing. Right. His crimson eyes glanced at the bags she carried, thinking of putting them away first...but she made a very compelling argument. "...Hot springs it is. The hotel isn't going anywhere." Catching her waist in his arm, he guided them towards the direction of the springs. The cherubs greetings with the lei's were quite helpful with that.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:51 pm
At her suggestion he nodded before starting in the direction of the cruise boat. What was with the pae and instantly going right for the jungle? A hundred things to do on the isle and the first thing they do is the one thing they're warned not to. Some pae just had lights on but no one home he supposed. "Hopefully this won't eat up too much of our time. I was really looking forward to that swim." Yes. The 'swim' was what he was looking forward to.

As they neared the Jungle edge by the ship, he frowned slightly. There were regular feet prints to be sure, but also really small footprints.
"I didn't think there were any kids on the cruise...Are there natives on this isle?"

Evilsilverdragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:57 pm
Junior was nothing but smiles, in complete agreement with Nereus. "Best vacation ever." The demon stated, only to freeze, watching the elegance of his new bride as she performed a dive straight into the water. A thought crossed his mind of being a leaping board for her, wondering if she might get more air if he threw her as she was jumping...

"The waters aren't the only thing that's great~" He teased, wading into it like the bear he was. She was right, like always, the water was amazing. Not nearly as amazing as she was, but most certainly pretty darn awesome.

"Okay Maple, whatever you say~" She laughed, not really caring too much what he looked like. She hadn't seen him before, why would she care if he was ugly as sin now? "Is that why you're with me? Because I'm the luckiest girl on the whole island?" Nicky looked up, trying to be cute about it.

Thankfully the walk to the hot springs took them almost not time at all. And they had gotten such pretty leis when they got off the boat too. Even if she could hear the mellons tsking them for staying on the boat so long. Maybe they just needed to experience some of the magic Baliel had introduced her to the night before?

"It smells... Really warm~" The nymph couldn't help but grin about it. She wanted to drop the bags and jump in, enjoy the alone time with her handsome tree~

Tartara Seabreeze
Junior -> Nereus, on top
Nicky -> Baliel, on bottom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:01 pm
He pointed out what she worried about most, "I too look forward to swim. We are supposed to be on the island a few days, once this is done with maybe everyone else will decide to leave the jungle be." Really, the outfit she was wearing was not for comfort! Walking around that jungle in it was going to be very unpleasant.

Looking at the prints as well, she took in the size and the paw print like things. "Dogs maybe? There very well could be natives, nothing dangerous." Venus would never take them to somewhere dangerous. "Probably a party somewhere in there they forgot to invite us to if that is the case."Which would be fine, she could be perfectly happy with just Tristen.

Looking closer at the ground it almost looked like an arrow at one point but it was so muddled it could have been a dragged foot. Nothing for it, "Alright lets get going." Still unhappy about everything, there was nothing for it but to solve this issue and get back to the vacation.

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:37 pm
Mayu watched with uncertainty as she and the harpies were ushered away from the rest of the caged group. Her heart fluttered as she walked forward not being given any other choice but to follow their captors. What did this mean for them? Where were they taking them? They'd acted so kind, even in the way they were leading them. What was this change of attitude.

Mayu looked around the hut, catching an interesting scent. The thatch here smelt knew. Had this particular hut been constructed recently? They were such a little tribe what among them needed such a spacious and luxurious space? Mayu couldn't complain being brought here instead, it was actually comfortable!

She beamed when her sister was released and the harpies left alone with one another. Mayu embraced her and hung on- something rather uncommon for her. She adored her sisters, but overly emotional contact wasn't prim and proper to the female, but in the moment she couldn't help feeling relieved. Her sister was ok.

“I am so pleased to see you.”
she said in a hushed tone. She tucked some of Lillibeth's hair behind her ear and attempted to help fix her back up from the net she'd been in. “This is too peculiar, we need a plan.”

EvilSilverDragon
Lillbeth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:10 pm
Lillibeth tensed a time when Mayu embraced her. The extraordinary factor was not missed but accepted gratefully. Hugging her sister back she had to fight tears at her failure. "I am so sorry Mayu, I failed." Finding Mayu had been the goal, in that it wasn't a complete failure. However, rescuing her was also a top priority measure.

There was comfort in the small act, it reminded her she must look a mess. Her talons needed a pedicure. One of the claws was chipped she could just feel it! brushing back some wayward feathers on her side, she looked around covertly.

Lowering her own voice she responded, "I know I was followed by another of our kind, left clues that might help." That was if the other could figure those clues out. It was much the same as her own hunt for Mayu. If the trap was sprung on herself, then maybe the other could figure out the rest.

Trying not to be too suspicious about it she looked up at the roof as she presented the flower. The scent of it was still potent. "I think they like these." Maybe something like that could lure a guard? "We could try singing? Or a fainting spell to get someone to open the door?" Keeping them together was the worst thing the captors could do, they would get their way out of here. As lovely as it was, a cage was still a cage.

Irish Night Fox
Mayu

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:11 pm
As the pair traveled, the light around them grew brighter and brighter. Eventually they left the dark behind them. Thank goodness! At this rate the paw prints looked to be getting tired, dragging themselves at times. Poor things must have been carrying a big weight.

Soon a space opened up ahead and a bamboo cage could be seen- with Pae inside! Had all of these Pae been kidnapped!? There were also masked creatures walking around it. Best they keep quiet and not alert them if they had any hope of saving their friends.

((And with that you all are on your own! Best of luck! Can attempt to roll to steal some keys))

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine

Wolfs Heart
Dysmas

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items