Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDAY 2016]: The Voyage Celebration (Party Thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:16 pm
THIS IS AN EVILSILVERDRAGON POST! HER LAPTOP HATES HER

To give in and kiss him or not was the question. It was too easy to fall into a spell entirely his own. Raising her own hands, she placed one on his shoulder and the other on his own cheek. " One more kiss than to the party." Harmonia tilted her head forward to connect the kiss.

She'd distract him until the arrow wore off, until then, what was the harm of one more kiss?

Fea Line generated a random number between 1 and 46 ... 22!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:16 pm
Pothos had gone frozen, almost literally, as the blue pae that had been gushing over him earlier came back to the bar. But this time he was sporting a rather..... sorrowful look on his face.

And.... didn't.... seem to have noticed Pothos standing behind the bar??

"Uuhh...." he said softly, listening to all the ramblings this poor pae was doing and watched as he had snatched up a cherub and was smashing and squishing the poor thing against the bar. Man this guy was really having it rough.....almost more rough than himself if Pothos dared say it. And he still hadn't noticed.... He was about to actually speak to the guy to ask him if he was ok when another pae came over to ask if he was ok.

Instead, Pothos took the chance to grab another arrow and scanned the crowed. He notched it into his bow, drew back the string and fired. Blue eyes watched as it sailed towards a pink fae chatting it up with a feline. Poor dear. Pothos winced slightly as it made contact.

At least there was no Eris, that much was a relief. He glanced around and spotted Aglaia seemingly having more fun this year than the last few. She was even firing arrows again! A small smile formed over his lips at the sight of his dear sister. That, at least, made him happy.

DaemonGabriellel
Pothos has been at the bar the entire time watching Pelagious XD

Menelie
Kelebek has been hit by Pothos
His arrows will make your pae wistful and long for the first pae they see. That pae is of your choosing.

Antidia
He looks for Aglaia to see her seeming more at ease this year

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm
Nereus was breathless by these turn of events. She knew that this cruise would be a wonderful chance to be alone and nurture their love, but she didn't expect this!

But did he just say right now? Without Aysel and Sommer?

"To the Chapel." The opportunity was too good to pass up. She helped him to his feet before starting with him towards the stairs. This was so crazy, but she kind of liked the spontaneity.

Dementia_Requiem_Asumi
Nereus => Junior; Hymnaois

One more kiss? Well then, he'll just have to make sure it lasted. When their lips met he let it remain sweet and simple for a moment, before deepening it. Surely a french kiss would satisfy his need to smooch?

She tasted sweet, like chocolate, and she was so very soft against him. How long would she let him linger? Perhaps she'd let him kiss her more if he took her to the bedroom. The thought of not kissing after this one was a distressing one.

OOC: Tris => Harmonia; kissy  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:34 pm
Caine blinked, feeling the strange woman cling to him and start sobbing into his neck. There was a pinch on his backside, while he was holding the strange woman. "Shhh, it's okay. It's okay." He tried to comfort her, only to squeak when she started screaming in his ear. "You're not an anchovy. You're a gorgeous woman, you can't let anyone tell you any different!" Caine pleaded, trying to remember the words of encouragement he'd heard over the seasons.

I think you're gorgeous!" He had no idea this woman was drunk. Or not really a woman. "Not just gorgeous, you're my hero! How many pae have the kind of confidence you have to wear a dress like that? Who could possibly have such sparkly hair? You're friggin amazing!!!"

DaemonGabrielle
Caine -> His Hero, the amazing Pelagious; Kleta's arrow

Junior did pause to think for a moment. Their daughters weren't there, and they might regret not having them there for the big moment. But then they could always repeat the ceremony when they returned, couldn't they?

He grinned, scooping her up and whisking her off towards where he believed the chapel was located. "My love, the girls will understand. We couldn't wait another moment to make it official~

Tartara Seabreeze
Junior -> Nereus; Hymnaios' arrows

Irish Night Fox
Hymnaios

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:48 pm
Grinning ear to ear that his first target was already displaying the effects of his arrows, Adonis took another arrow from his belt and glanced around for another new target. He had so much more desire to give and so little time to do it!

Spotting a familiar face rocking a gorgeous dress, Adonis strapped his bow back over his back and sashayed his way over to the demoness. "One of my star students! I can see how relaxed you are!" he smiled, rolling one arm in a bit of a dramatic flexing 'bow' to her. "Tell me, do you not feel better after such splendid stretching?" he smiled, reaching the arrow clad hand around her back to give her a gentle p***k.

He didn't wait long for an answer before he stashed the arrow, took her by the hand, spun her in a circle, let her go then bowed deeply to her, pausing mid way in his rise to gaze at her between strands of his blonde hair. "Let me know if you wish to be taught again!" he smiled, gave her another hearty flex then turned to lean against the bar for a drink and to scout out his next target.

Strawberri Stardust
Ophelia has been hit by Adonis!
His arrows cause a deep desire for the first Pae they see after being hit. That pae is of your choosing.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:02 pm
Echino had no idea where his date went.

The only thing he did know, was that he was damn amazing. And he needed people to know that. Like. Right now right now.

A flash of white, orange and yellow crossed his path and the flashy naiad immediately followed it to its source. A man...no... a god on stage, singing, swinging and having a grand old time. A fellow entertainer! Echino's eyes lit up and his heart began to race. He needed up on that stage with that god and he needed it badly. Not only did that god need to know baldy just how amazing Echino was, Smack Daddy McSkittles Feesh was itching to bust a move and he knew exactly the words to that song!

And that other song too!

Running quickly to the stage, Echino stopped only when he saw the god turn and point at two other couples. No no no no no no no NO! Right here! Right here! "Here man! Look at me!" Echino proclaimed as he climbed up on stage, not even caring that this guy was in the middle of a performance. "Look man, I'm the great, amazing, one and only Smack Daddy MckSkittles Feesh uuhhnhun!! Let me just show you how awesome I am. I got the moves to rock it baybeh, yaoow!" he grinned, grabbing the mic stand from the god, swung it to his lips, pushed out his hips, swung those too, and began to sing a ditty of his own.

"Lord Almighty,
I feel my temperature rising!
Higher higher...
It's burning through to my soul!"

Irish Night Fox
Going to Hymn with the need to BOAST because Amatus shot heem.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:06 pm
THIS IS AN EVILSILVERDRAGON POST! HER LAPTOP HATES HER

Harmonia went in sync with Tristen, drowning in the honeyed kiss. Once again the room faded away as if they were the only ones there. The room and chaos far away from her little paradise.

It wouldn't do to allow the kiss to last too long. Even so, she lingered to bask.

Finally, with a deep chested sigh of reluctance, the Goddess pulled away. This was temporary, just as soon as he was back to himself.

Looking the fae in the eyes she smiled to him and said, "If there was a Deity of the Kiss, He'd be envious. Come now, there is food a pae to meet." She placed her hands on his, her thumbs making small circles.

This arrow had better be a first sight not any in sight. He could have all the lovers in the world when they weren't together. This was her time.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:17 pm
Pasha followed Chini to this big thing all the adult pae were excited about only because they all seemed to be wearing lots of shinnies ripe for the taking! But not to be outdone by Chini, Pasha too had come dressed in lots of shinnies she had already stolen. A pretty necklace or three, glittering things stuck oddly into her hair, dinging things around her wrists and several all up and down her tail.

Her eyes were glancing over every pae in the room when Chini directed her attention to a rainbow happy squeal thing stealing lots of shinnies from the table and putting them into her hair. "No! Is ours!" the monkey tailed demon hissed, clenching her fists together. How dare that rainbow thing have the same idea as they did! And she wasn't even staying hidden either!

Growling, Pasha slipped through the shadows after Chini, pausing at the table along side her tan sister. She moved her finger to her mouth to signal to Chini to stay hushy hush..... but of course her tail was doing its on thing.

Bink bonk bonk bap squuuarrt. came the sounds of a rotten nanna being smushed all over the table.

"No stupid grab grab!"

Prisma had finished shoving forks and spoons into her hair and turned back to her new friend. "How do look? Is most pretty extremely?" she asked with a smile and tilted her head, though she really didn't expect any answers. Prisma always did random things like this.But a flash of movement caught her attention and the rainbow fae had turned to look at what looked like a tan and pink teen peering up at her from the table. And a very mushed banana too. "Oh hi hi hi extremely little ones! You do not mushy mush bananas extremely, no no, you eaty eats them!" she beamed and started to wave---

--- Then suddenly her new friend was holding on to her shoulders! Prisma blinked at Bia....then giggled and put her hands on Bia's shoulders! "Oh is this new gamey game extremely? OH OH OH or are we going to dance?! Prisma loves to dance!" she cooed, clapping her hands together as per the norm. Her wings fluttered frantically behind her back and she spun herself lose from her friend, hands out in the air. "Weeeeeee! Little ones come to yes indeedy!" she offered, turning towards the two.

The monkey tailed demon turned and blinked confused at her sister.

What was this crazy thing talking about?! And what was the other one doing?! Were they playing a game? Or were they sick?

Pasha brought her finger up to the side of her head and made a circle motion while looking at Chini. "Is dunky in head. This one easy to taksies from later." she whispered to her twin and pointed at the rainbow one. "Look, lots more shinnies.......and.....nums...." Pasha had began to say, finger now pointing at rows and rows of silverware. But her eyes and mouth were agape and drooling over the mounds of food in front of their faces that had thus far gone un noticed.

Without hesitation, Pasha flung off bits of nasty nana and began shoving all the food into her face that she could get!!

FrostyPeaches
Oh noes Bia has the desire! XD

Irish Night Fox
Prisma+Pasha for Chini

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:28 pm
User Image

After an interesting chat with a feline like lady that seemed to have ended all too soon, Shaeloh now found himself at this party thing all the other pae seemed to be flocking too. He had put on his best suite, which wasn't much considering he didn't have much and his life style was simple and quite.

Glancing around, the angel wasn't sure what to do first. He looked off towards the buffet table but noticed a spastic pae shoving silverware into her hair, what looked like a... teen? .. shoving food into her mouth. The mic stand had been taking over by some random guy who had a decent voice but was about as flashy as the god singing before him. He could hear others proposing and/or confessing their love and many others were busting a move. Having no real idea where to go, Shaeloh eventually ended up wandering towards the bar. It seemed like it might have been the least craziest place.... at least until he noticed a sobbing pae clinging to one with claws who kept calling the sobbing one his hero.

Interesting.

Tilting his head, Shaeloh simply leaned against the bar counter and watched to see how things would play out.

(Shae is free for anyone to approach)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:36 pm
[CURRENT ARROW EFFECT: NONE]

User Image
Autumn didn't particularly care whether or not he was actually a good dancer (nor her for that matter), but just that he was good enough of one to gain her favor. They way she swayed from side to side though was definitely nice... nice enough to cause him to move his gazed from her face to her hips on occasion.

Nice hips...

He laughed as she threw her hands up and did the same, fully enjoying the moment. Was she a bit closer than before? Maybe? (He hoped so, but wouldn't say so). All was good until some sort of dust irritated the inside of his nose, sending him into a minor sneezing fit and making him loose his balance as he toppled forward, hands open and arms outstretched, in the direction in Pearl. "Ah-ah-aaaaaaaah!"

Menelie
Autumn -> Pearl

[CURRENT ARROW EFFECT: PSYCHE (SOULMATE -> THALIA)]

User Image
The naiad was even more overjoyed than usual at his love's wave back to him, a reaffirmation in his mind that what they shared in the way of affection and enjoyment for such festivities was more special than a normal relationship. He was certain within this heart of his that there was no other more perfect for him than she. Oh how he wanted to walk right up to her and declare it so! If it were not for their mutual understanding of their relationship - even if he yearned for so much more in this very moment - he likely would have. But even if he was one of potentially many for this love of his, he cared not, for so great and wondrous was she. A shell among a sea of gravel, a dove among crows.

A most perfect being.

After he approached her, he offered his hand. "Surely you have time for a dance or two~?" If he could spend but one moment longer with her, oh how each moment would be even more wonderful than the last.

Amasis
Hjortur -> Thalia

[CURRENT ARROW EFFECT: HYMNAIOS (PROPOSAL -> NIDAY)]

User Image
Oh great Guardian's it didn't stop!

Surely someone had slipped the strangest sort of drug into her nonexistent drink, that was the only way he could explain such uncharacteristic behavior from one like Niday. "Uhh.... Yeah, there's probably something with lime." Moving along... Moving along... Never before had he ever felt so embarrassed in his life.

Until he didn't.

Strangely, somewhere in the atrocious serenades a strange sensation began to fill him, a very pleasing, very kind feeling. This fey, oh his beloved Niday... He yearned to have her with him always. To have seen so much of her, from her drunken behavior the night before to this seemingly strange behavior now, must have made him the most lucky pae of all Telrunya (and the sea beyond). How could he let the most perfect girl go when he had the chance? Turning, he clasped one of her hands with both of his and looked her deep in the eyes. His body lowered as if kneeling (which was impossible with a body like his), as he spoke confidently.

"Niday. Since I met you in passing yesterday, the past day of my life has been the best I have ever experienced. I have only just realized it; you complete me. You are the ink to my quill, the night to my sky."

"Would you make me the happiest pae alive...? Would you marry me...?"

Tartara Seabreeze
Koit -> Niday

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:41 pm
Lyn laughed at his best friend and helped him fix his hair and then his jacket before tugging a bit on his own and taking in a deep breath. He glanced around, spotting crazy happening at the buffet, on the main stage and... "Oh man the bar looks nuts." he sighed, running a hand through his hair and glancing at his friend with a somewhat grim expression. Shrugging, Lyn looked slightly defeated. "Maybe somewhere else..." he spoke, looking around some more.

He really wanted this to be fun, but he also really wanted Arc to loosen up a bit too and have some fun. His best friend was so shy, but maybe they just needed to find the right girl...

Ahah!

Lyn spotted a beautiful pink goddess by herself but looking like she was having a good time. The curly tailed demon nudged his friend on the shoulder and pointed towards her. "There. We should totally go talk to her!" he grinned and grabbed his best bro by the arm and made their way towards the goddess. Once there he cleared his throat softly then bowed, eyeballing Arc to make him do the same. "Hello Beautiful. Mind if we keep you some company?" he smiled the most dashing smile he could muster. "I'm Lyneeson, and this..." He then clapped a hand on his best friend and shoved him forward. ".... is Arc. Its a pleasure my lady!" he grinned, all the while one thought echoed throughout his head.

Oh please let that have sounded cool and not awkward!

Strawberri Stardust
Arc

Antidia
Aglaia pretty lady!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:52 pm
This was so bad. Why of all the things she had an impulse to do, it was singing? She couldn't sing to save her life! He was obviously very embarrassed, much as she felt. Perhaps if she shoved some liquor down her throat it would block it from singing for at least a moment.

But then suddenly he stopped, and a strange twinge hit her on the back of the neck. Her hand reached up to slap the bug bite. Now back to her serenading...

She needed to sing about marriage. Yes. THAT was what was missing here! She wasn't showing enough of her feelings towards him, so felt awkward! How could she have been so blind?

Before she could open her mouth again, the male was lowering before her. Wait. SHE was supposed to propose to HIM! Oh well, it didn't rightly matter. "Your proposal fills my heart with joooyyyy~!" She started singing again, unable to talk anymore unless a horrendous tune accompanied it. "You are a such a poetic boy! Yes! I say yes! I will...marry youuuuu."

She gave up. Obviously this was just her life now, it was what her body wanted.

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:52 pm
Poor, pitiful Pelagious would have been very upset to have been crying in front of his Love. He would have been downright mortified. Unfortunately, he was too drunk to even notice his Amor mixing his drinks. In fact, the only thing he could think about was...

Wait a second. Pelagious paused mid-howl and gave what this gushing man had just said another thought. Dress? Woman? His new friend thought he was a WOMAN??

This new insult brought a fresh round tears and shrieks. "A woman? A WOMAN?" he hiccupped out. "HowdareHE!!"

Unaware in his drunken haze that the shetani that was insulting him was the same one that was helping him, he grabbed his new fan by the bowtie and drug him close to his face. "We gotta...We gotta.." he paused to burp. These spirits were gettinga wee rough... Wait, did he just say that outloud?

Back to the topic at hand. He shook his head and continued his tirade. "We gotta get him. Shomeone just called me a woman...We gotta find him and mesh him up! Then they'll pay attention to me. HE'LL pay attention to me!!" He took a deep breath before wailing out HIS name one last time.

"POTHOS!! Why you do me so wrong?!"

That last squeal was said as he lost his balance again and fell toward the floor.

Fea Line
Poor Pothos..
Dementia Requiem Asumi
Feel free to take that however. Dude is drunk and will go with whatever. lol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:57 pm
[CURRENT ARROW EFFECT: HYMNAIOS (PROPOSAL -> NIDAY)]

Smiling, overjoyed by her acceptance (and less by her singing of it), he lifted up to embrace his new fiancee. "We must away! Onwards to the chapel; let us proclaim what is true and be wed at once!" Had his tone become more poetic as well?

Perhaps.

Taking her hand in his, he began in the direction. This would be their meeting place, their engagement place, their marriage place, and their honeymoon~! How lucky was he? It was destiny! "Come my love!:

Tartara Seabreeze
Koit -> Niday

Irish Night Fox
Hymnaios

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:06 pm
His hero wasn't a woman? Caine's eyes shot wide open. This was a man in his arms, dressed like a beautiful woman! Guardians, this was the bravest man he'd ever met. Even if he was acting weird as sin. Caine was blushing, unable to believe he'd gotten the gender of his hero wrong!

"I'm so sorry! You were just wearing the best of dresses, I didn't know you're a man!" It wasn't until he started talking about someone calling him a woman that Caine realized something was seriously wrong with his hero! Guardians help them, something was wrong! "We gotta get you out of here, something is terribly terribly wrong!" How could this amazing pae not know it was Caine that had just said something bad about him?!

"Who's Pothos? o.O" He questioned, moving to catch the falling man!lady

DaemonGabrielle

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas