Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDAY 2016]: The Main Voyage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:14 am
User Image

Oh gods the boat was moving.

Oh gods his brother was calling for him.

Pothos remained pressed against a door, his face smashed into the tiny circular window as he peered out at the half empty bar. He had stowed himself away into the back room behind the bar counter with his little drink platter and hadn't come out since. Yes he was hiding. No he didn't want to come out. Why did mother have to keep throwing these parties?! Wasn't the last one enough?!?

ADONIS DIED FOR FLEX SAKE!!

And Eris.... uhhhhgg. Groaning, Pothos brought a hand up to his head and massaged his scalp, swishing his curly brown locks in a circle. He supposed he'd have to come out sometime or Himeros might just drag him out. He wasn't sure what was worse. Probably coming out on his own.... so hard.

"I'm.....coming." Pothos sighed heavily, his voice so soft it would be a wonder if anyone had heard it at all. Hugging his drink platter to his chest like a security blanket, the blue oh so very blue god trudged his way out from the back supply room and into the open behind the bar.

"Its not too late to go back home right." he tried to get his brother to agree, not that he knew he would. Not with this many pae on the boat. His brother was naturally in heaven. "Or better yet... why don't you be both you AND me.... and go serve drinks... you'd like that...right....right?!" he spoke quicker, trying to catch his breath. When he managed to find it he took in a deep one and let it out slowly, blue eyes glancing about the pae already inside. Not too many....maybe it would stay this way? If it did...then he could do this. Yeah he could do this! Mom did say he didn't have to talk to anyone. Just give them drinks and be gone!

Ok yeah....maybe this would be ok. HE could do this. He could do this. He could do this....

Then he saw the blue guy at the counter. Images flashed back into his mind from the murder mystery game. A loud squeak could be heard, the dropping of a drink serving platter, the rustle of bottles and then nothing.

Pothos had lodged himself into one of the long bottom shelves behind the counter and was hugging his knees to his chest, wings cocooned around his body.

Teigra
Himeros

DaemonGabrielle
Your God has arrriiiivvvveeeedd~ sorta.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:18 am
User ImageJunior was still a little impressed they'd gotten a room so close to fresh water. He'd been to one of Venus' parties before and knew she thought of everyone, but he'd never experienced it before. It was something he was inwardly grateful for, he didn't want to have to hassle one of those pink things to change rooms for Nereus' sake.

"Swimming with you is a dream I'd never pass up~" Junior grinned, turning to walk out with her still in his arms. "I might even have occasion to take off my shades." He chuckled, wiggling his eyebrows at her. His sunglasses hardly ever came off. The light hurt his eyes too much, which lead to massive headaches and rage fits out of the discomfort. It was only at night he took them off to see her clearly. She was the only pae he would take them off for in the sunlight.

Tartara Seabreeze
Um.. Guess they head to the pool while they set sail? XD

User Image"Okay, no tripping into pie. We can still throw it from around the corner and run away." She liked his idea. It was a fun one~ And if they had a few pies set up at different points on the ship they might be able to just run away to a different pranking location after they got one pae.

"Ah shoot. I don't. I'm sure we could find someone who does though?" Her fingers snapped when he pointed out the serious flaw in that plan. Where were they going to get someone who could freeze a bunch of water? Or even agree to help them freeze a bunch of water? "Any other ideas?" There had to be something easy to pull off.

It was right about then a voice came from nowhere saying it was time to set sail. Nicky squeaked, feeling the air around them start moving with the flurry of cherubs getting the boat ready to cast off. "Oh my gosh, this is @-@" Her hand reached out, looking for his. Still air was something easy, even wind and rain, but things moving so quickly right near her when she couldn't see what they were? Nope. Not a snowballs chance.

Tartara Seabreeze

User ImageThe relief on her face had to have been obvious. Sweetie wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea of swimming, but it was something Dysmas loved. And she was hoping it would help her not fly off the boat when it started moving.

"Aaah" The fauny squeaked, leaning over the pool to grab his hand. Every inch of her was saying 'NOPE' but there were other motives making her push all the nope into the water. It would be okay. Dysmas was with her, and this would all be okay. They couldn't possibly wind up on an island stranded again. "Perfect? It's not too cold?" She chewed her lip, dipping the very tip of her hoof into the water. He was right, it wasn't too hot or too cold. It was perfect. Because one can tell that from the tiniest drop of water on the tip of a hoof.

With the announcement over the speaker box, Sweetie's courage suddenly vanished. Get in the water and try to be safe or fling herself into his arms. Either way water was involved. "Okay, time to get in the water." Wide eyed, she took the step into it to stand next to the love of her life. She felt like a silly filly, but what could she do? These boats were scary!

Wolfs Heart

User ImageCaine had made it to his room. Hidden away in the middle of nowhere. He was pretty sure he'd never find it again, but that wasn't something he was going to worry about right that instant. He had other things to do. Like trying to figure out how to make friends. Or maybe meet a special someone. He grinned to himself, putting his claws together in a happy smile dance thing.

He was initially headed towards the bar or the pool, but changed his mind. There were lots of pae walking through halls and looking for things. Maybe he could stop someone and meet them that way? It didn't take long to settle on the idea. And even as he was walking an announcement was stated, making sure everyone was on board and ready to go. He could dig it. There were a lot of pae going to wherever this ship was taking them. The clawed shetani clicked a claw nervously. He'd never been on a boat before, he had to wonder what it was gonna feel like when it started moving.

Golden eyes searched the corridors, looking for someone else that might know about moving ships. And then there was a gorgeous fae, looking about as lost as he was. It must have been his lucky day! Caine skittered up to her, "Hi" He smiled, ear to ear, showing way more tooth than any normal pae ever should.

Kira of Flames
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:21 am
User Image
"Nice to meet you Niday." Glancing at the sofa, he smiled and nodded to the fey before him, raising his hand for a thumbs-up to express his approval to the situation and her proposals. Koit was more than happy to relinquish a place at the bed for one upon the sofa, given the circumstances he'd found himself in. In fact, he was happy to be allowed to stay at all. "Well, I heard about Venus and these parties from my mom and dad, since they used to come to these sort of things together. My brother is here too I think ..." he trailed off, thinking to himself quietly for a moment before shrugging. "... maybe?"

"Didn't think we needed a reservation or anything, but I also never really saw the invitation. Heh... Oops? I was really lucky to have you nearby to help me though! Thanks a bunch! Who knows if I'd still get to be here if you weren't there!

Oh! Sorry you have to put up with me for the rest of the trip though... I bet you had plans about what you wanted to do or had somepae you wanted to do them with. Super sorry!
" He clapped his hands together in an apology, smiling hesitantly. She didn't seem mad, right?

His hands released as a lurching feeling moved them forward, his arms and wings instead extending outward to keep his balance (which was hard enough given his lack of feet). "Woah! Sounds like we've actually left?!"

Tartara Seabreeze
Koit -> Niday

User Image
To be honest, the lack of two beds had not even yet occurred to Thulani as he had apologized for the situation, but upon noticing them his cheeks threatened to warm more-than-slightly and he felt even worse about the ordeal. He had opened his mouth to given even more apologies when she began to take her bags (oh god, was she angry?), and it hung agape as she drew closer, her hands now in his. Steam coming from his head was practically visible as he blinked and closed his mouth (oh god, she was so close!), the bump-bumping of his heart steadily increasing in rate.

"U-uh... Me too... Yer welcom' Aquari'us." He stammered, his eyes glancing away and back, away and back, a warm yet awkward smile plastered to his face before he looked up towards the intercom blaring news of their departure.

How long had they been on here; not very, right?

Thulani hadn't much time to contemplate this before the wood beneath them moved suddenly, a sensation that cause him to instinctively pull Aquarious closer to keep her from falling over. Moments passed before realization his in and he let go of her and took a few steps back, still flushed, his hands raised before him. "S-Sorry! I just..." Diversion, diversion.... Walking over to some papers left upon a desk in the room, he raised them for her to see. "Looks like they got sumthings goin' on. What'dya wanna do?"

Smooth.

Kira of Flames
Thulani -> Aquarious

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:43 am
User Image

A hand ran through long luscious golden locks, seagreen eyes half shut, a smile wide upon his face. Muscles, usually glistening from body oil, now glistened from sweat dripping down each curve. A deep breath filled his lungs, then exited slowly. The God of Desire took one slow step forward, repeating the inhale and exhale, then another. And another and another until he finally reached the door to the Fitness center and flung it wide open.

A burst of heat, steam, sweat and flex exited the room all in one powerful explosion of energy. Usual pink loincloth was replaced by a tight, slim fitting, equally as pink Yoga speedo. Specifically for yoga. He had a swimming one back in his room.

"HOT YOGA IS NOW OPEN!"

The loud voice could be heard over most everything, as Adonis made little attempt to cover up that his class was now open to the public. With a dramatic flex of his arm, he pointed towards the door and eyed the passing pae. "You! Come to my studio, let me help you find your balance, build that core, channel that energy!" he grinned, reaching out and latching onto a near by female and pulled her into the room.

He smiled, bowing gently then spun her around so her back faced him, pressed his hands against her back and gently molded her into a downward dog position. "There, relax. Breath. Feel the muscles tighten." he cooed, leaving one hand on her mid back before stepping to the side and eyeing the horrified looks on the other pae's faces. "Come, come! I have room for plenty!" he declared loudly and proudly, bringing an arm up into an impressive flex and placed a kiss upon his muscles. A wink was shot at the remaining ladies, some who gagged, some who swooned, some who just had no idea what the hell was even going on here.

Reaching into a box, Adonis grabbed a sizable handful of flyers and shoved them into the hands of a sweaty chunky cherub donned in shorts and a headband. "Go! Hand them out, and when you run out, hand out some more! Do not skip anyone! Be sure to give one to my Love! Himeros! The sad blue guy! Harmonia! Everyone!" he beamed brightly before clapping the cherub hard on the back to send him out the door.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:47 am
Mayu titled her head as the announcement rang out through the ship. Her wings lifted in excitement and a smile bloomed across her face, “Sister! It is time! Come, let us get a good look at everything we have worked towards.” She motioned for her sister to follow her, making her way through the crowd in order to get to the top deck.

As she emerged, the salt water and wind hit her dead on. She gasped slightly in surprise before slowly breathing in the scent. She was use to this feeling of wind when she flew, but this smell. This was certainly new! How refreshing! It was causing a tremble of excitement to rush down her spine as she made her way to the railing. She peaked over it and with wide eyes watched the waves crashing against the ship. They were moving, and slowly gaining speed! At this point the seas were calm so it felt like a smooth cut through the water- you could hardly tell they were moving!

Mayu looked over her shoulder and waved her sister over, “Is it not magnificent? Look at how powerful Lady Venus' ship is. Even the waves don't bother it.” She leaned on the railing and gave a sigh, letting her usually prim and proper pose down for a bit. She'd found it, relaxation! “I do hope the island is as grand as this.”

EvilSilverDragon
Lillbeth!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:52 am
Florzinha didn't even deign to look at Vash again. Either he didn't understand the plain tongue, or he was willfully ignoring her clear rejection. Either way, that was her exit cue. She scanned the area for some diversion and spotted another male sitting on his own. He was fairly attractive, for an angel, not that that was her type. Or that she'd ever even think about lying with one. But angels made good tools, and the only thing males like Blondie here understood was competition.

Without another word, Florzinha pushed herself off the wall she'd been leaning against and made her way through the crowd, never quite touching anyone, walking long and lean and goddess-like toward the silver angel. She put on her best and most seductive smile. "Mind if I join you?" she purred. It was complete pretense, but she was a very good actor.

Shicala
Bye Vash! XD Better luck with someone else.

Fea Line
Florzinha -> Shaeloh

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:56 am
User Image
Prisma gleed her usual glee when the announcement came over head and the boat began to set sail and depart from the shore. The ecstatic fae waved a hand spastically at the fleeing shore. "Bye bye landy land land! We are off to have some funny fun extremely!" she cooed, clapping her hands a few times then spun around on her heels and set off towards the menagerie of things to do.

On her journey around the boat, glomming on to any and every pae she could find, Prisma stumbled across an angel all by herself, staring out at sea before making her way towards the shopping area. Prisma instantly flew over and latched herself onto the angel girl with a rather loud and bubbly introduction. "Hi hi new friendy friend friend! I am Prisma extremely! Oh isn't this so much funny fun?!" she cooed loudly, letting go of the other to clap her hands again and bounce on her tip toes. Her pigtails bounced furiously, the forks stuck into them gleaming in the sunlight.

"I am off to have much funny fun, yes indeedy dos! Want to come along with extremely?!"

FrostyPeaches
Prisma is a hyper ball of HAPPY. Lawl. sorry |D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:04 am
Euphrosyne could tell she'd been dismissed, but she was in too good of a mood to even pout. She slid back under the bar rail and left her brother to his work. Not that she'd ever known him to work, she thought with a bit of a chuckle.

She went upstairs, briefly, to take a peek at what everyone was doing now that they'd set sail. Many had gone to their rooms to rest after their journey, she supposed. And many more were not heading for the bar. She shook her head with an amused smile. These mortals, so eager to drink this early!

Her services as Wine Steward wouldn't truly be needed until dinnertime, so she headed back down into the bar just in time to watch Pothos drop his serving tray and curl up on a shelf like a child. Euphrosyne couldn't help but laugh. Poor Pothos! She hopped over the bar and picked up his tray. "Don't worry. Mother doesn't need me until dinnertime. I'll help you get started." She ruffled his hair affectionately and stood up, looking at the mortal directly in front of her. "If you give your order to the bartender just over there," she pointed to Himeros. "You can go sit in a booth and I'll get it to you right away!"

Fea Line
Euphrosyne -> Pothos

DaemonGabrielle
Euphrosyne -> Pelagios

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:06 am
Chini nodded excitedly at her sister, “Yes, yes, Chini grab shinnies!” she agreed to the plan. It usually worked out that way since her tail always seemed to wanna grab, smack, or cause some form of bodily harm to Pae and inanimate objects alike. So, might as well use a gift when you got it right?

Except, this time the gift backfired? Chini watched in horror when, instead of the pink chunk falling over in sleepy times, he was covered in goopy bits of... nanas? With the way the tail was flailing about not only was he covered in it, but it was going everywhere. Chini was in such shock she didn't flinch when it even smacked her in the face. What... where did the nana come from!?

“Why you do!? Always do!” Chini hissed angrily at the tail. This wasn't how to was suppose to go! Then again, with that tail it never went the way it was suppose to, but this was the worst of the worse! As soon as Pasha managed to shove some bits into the pink chunk's mouth to silence him, Chini came around and hooked her arms under his pits. She gagged slightly when it meant his plump body pressed up against hers- he smelled like gross poo-ew! And he was all slippery!

Chini kept making faces as she dragged the nasty chunk out of the area and down a hall. She dropped the squirming mass on its back, opening a closet door, before pushing with all her might to make it roll in. It was slow going, with her hands not able to get a good grip on his slimy body and making her fall over from time to time. Once in, she slammed the door behind it. She started scarping the nana bits from her face and shoved it into any crevice she could find in the door in order to slow its escape down.

Once satisfied, she returned to her sister and their prize. “All done!” she announced to her sister with pride. When she looked at what they had been working for she was shocked to see they had nicely bagged their shinnies up for them. This would make it easier! It was kinda suspicious, but who was Chini to ask questions about how their shinnies got to them? Instead, she flung a pack over her shoulder and began to drag another. “Pasha take what can.”

Chini greedily loaded herself up, making her scoot towards their hidey-hole a slow one. It also caught some strange glances from people since sneaking wasn't a great option when dragging a bunch of bags, but no one said or did anything about it. This was going to be the easiest shiny hunt EVER!

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:07 am
When the announcement came over head and the boat started moving away from land, the pae had started flocking. Some this direction, some that direction, others all over the place. One loud and particularly crazy rainbow like fae had darted over to him to shake his hand furiously then pester the pae next to him. Shae was already starting to wonder if he should have even come on this trip. But it was too late now and he was stuck on the boat. Whelp, no guts no glory as they said, right?

Taking a seat in hopes to be out of the way of other's, Shaeloh began to think more. Lots of pae here seemed to have come in groups. Should he have come with someone rather than by himself? Would it have been funner that way? He could have asked someone from his village. Sapphire maybe? She always came to visit him while he was working. Though maybe there was something he could do by himself, as a single pae. There was still the bar...

"Oh?" he said softly, tilting his head to look at the female now speaking to him. He hadn't seen her approach and was torn out of his thoughts at her voice. Her smile was....compelling to say the least. "Of course you may." he nodded, scooting over to allow her room to sit beside him. He hadn't seen other's like her before. Furry ears and tail, three cat like eyes, wild pink and gold tipped hair. She looked exotic yet dangerous at the same time. "I have not seen other's quite like you." he found himself saying, hoping it wasn't insulting.

Menelie

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:08 am
User Image
"I think he has? That's why I have my brother and sister Daedalus and Calliope! I dunno the specifics or anything; I think he's looking for somenaiad?" Or something like that; the sprite wasn't too familiar with the details and honestly could not care less about them. How silly was that, though, for a naiad to get on a boat when they could just be swimming? How silly and a little bit exciting. "I hope your mama gets to have a super nice trip and relax. If you say she needs it, she definitely needs it!"

Upon seeing the water, he let go of her hand to about dive in head-first, the cool sensation of the water seeming to bring him back to life. Did water always feel this good?! Popping his head above the water, he looked up at her with a grin. "That's exactly what I was thinking!" Her adorable motions were not lost to the teenager, as he couldn't help but feel a tinge of allure towards her.

He dropped himself under the water and shook his head; what on earth was that feeling! Stahp.

Popping back up, he quietly swam a bit closer to her before grinning and turning to use his tail to splash a bit of water at her. Hee hee! "Let's play a game!"

User Image
Hjortur laughed lightly at her exasperation, not wondering if his parents had dealt with something similar with him, but wondering just how they had dealt with it. "I agree; the two of them really do seem to love each other's company." He paused, listening to her. He was admittedly more comfortable on his legs than many a naiad would probably dream of ever being, a bi-product of these many events with his goddess about, but he could still remember how strange it felt at first.

At least they'd had legs.

"It really is strange, isn't it? I cannot recall having ever seen such a thing. You know how they appear different than we and appeared rather suddenly? Perhaps it has something to do with where they came from and what sort of naiad they are?" He couldn't recall having heard of one not gain legs though...

As he was delving into his musings, a chubby cherub hastily pushed the pair further on-deck with many other stragglers so that the ship could take off. They must have been lingering for some time... "Oh, come look!" There was a bit of childlike giddiness in his voice as he motioned for Kelebek to join him as he moved to lean against the ship's railings and watch the land grow ever more distant as the ship began its journey forward. "How's this for a new perspective? Is it not beautiful?"

Menelie
Autumn -> Pearl
Hjortur -> Kelebek

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:11 am
Andromeda let out a soft chuckle as Darias made clear intentions that he was ready to fight any pae if needed. He was something else, but he was her something else. She jumped a little, startled at the loud booming voice, then noticed that Darias had already pulled his blade half out. Gently, she placed her hand on his elbow. She wasn't surprised that there was a magical system in the boat for announcements, but the suden voice was very unsettling. "Well, that was unique. Now, while you go and get your drinks, I'm going to see if I can't find where the yoga is. It's supposed to be starting about now." She smiled and kissed his cheek before pulling away. She didn't want to be late.

As she pulled away, a cherub came by and thrust a flyer into her hands. "Well, that was easy... See you soon." She gave Darias a sly smile and a wink, then started to head off to find where the fitness center was.

Tartara Seabreeze
Andro/Darias

Chae was glad to have Echino's arm around her, since the lurch of the boat nearly knocked her off of her feet. She used his solid for to regain her footing and looked around. She followed his gaze around, keeping note of the pool where she'd need to visit frequently to keep from drying out. It didn't take her partner long to find the MOST flashy and loud place possible to want to go, and she held back a chuckle and just shook her head.

"Food sounds very agreeable to me. Shall we go see-YEEEE!" The Naiad gave a small squeak as she was pulled by strong arms into an incredibly warm room and manhandled gently into a position that she didn't even know her body could do. What... what just happened? She attempted to move from the position, only to be held by her captor who told her in soothing words to breath deep and relax. This wasn't relaxing, this was painful and confusing and where was Echino?!

"Can... can I please get up now?"

Fea Line
Chae/Echino/Adonis

Navidad was startled for a moment that someone was speaking to her, and when she turned to see who it was she was greated by another pae that was a little too close into personal space. Taking a small step back, she matched his overly bright smile with a warm one of her own. "Hi there!" She stood there in mildly awkward silence, wondering who should speak first. Did she speak first? Him? Both of them? Neither of them?

"Soooo, what brings you to this trip?" Sure... awkward, but it worked.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Navidad/Cain

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:16 am
Zephyros had unpacked after wrestling his luggage away from the cherubs. They were very interested in his hair accessories. The little vultures tried to pick him dry. He had booted them with cries of "NO TIP" and an angry slam of the door to his cabin.

After composing himself and locking away his valuables in the safe, the mixed demon roamed the ship. He took in the general layout as well as any passengers he came across. After combing his temporary domicile for a couple of hours, he was quite convinced that he'd find neither his mother or sister aboard. He was now sure that his meddling older sister Quinn sent him on this wild goose chase to change his scenary only and hopefully, thereby, to improve his humor. As if being thrown into a group of strangers could lift him from the spiraling depression he had been wallowing in since they lost their family members. First, Maya had disappeared, then Malaika and Tawny. His childhood friends had also seemingly dropped off the face of Telrunya. Making more friends did not seem like a good idea. A drink, however, would make this week more tolerable.

Making his way to the bar, Zephyros slid onto a bar stool and traced his finger along the design stamped into it. "Hurricane, please."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:30 am
Florzinha couldn't help but be a tiny bit flattered by the angel's obvious attraction to her. She was a beauty to behold. "There is no one quite like me," she agreed, fixing him with an intense gaze. "Although you do seem somewhat unique yourself. I like unique." Another sultry smile. "What brings you onboard this...vessel?" she asked, tracing over the marking on his hand with the barest of touches.

Fea Line
Florzinha -> Shaeloh

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:30 am
User ImageCaine squeaked, almost jumping back when she responded to him. Someone was actually talking to him! His claws covered his mouth in excitement. He was giddy with glee!

"Oh oh!" Caine panicked, not sure what brought him on this trip. How could have asked him the one question he didn't know the answer to? Or did he and he'd just forgotten in the shock of someone actually almost willing to talk to him? "Um... I think I want to make friends. You?" He looked at her, super intent. He wanted to know her answer~ She looked super fun, of course this was awesome!

Kira of Flames
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff