Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - July is Stamina! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:58 am
April questions are now up <3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:45 pm
Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Richard Head
Link to Teepee: Here

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for?
My damn lawn looks like a damn lawn again. Now get off of it.

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone?
I prefer you leave me the hell alone!

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic?
Richard couldn't help but grin. "Do you? Come take a look at my garden. That'll get rid of you for once."

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter?
"What kind of question is that? LOOK. AT. ME. Now go away.

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you?
"Okay, listen. I feel like I've been more than kind for once. But guess what? I'm getting sick of your s**t."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now?
"The rest of the year you mean? What the hell's that supposed to mean, most of it's winter anyway!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Vanity Rose

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for?
"Well, I'm still as beautiful as ever!"

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone?
"Limits? HA! Honey, the only thing limiting me is my lack of wings."

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic?
"Well, I've got my father for that, luckily. But I do dabble a bit, of course."

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter?
"Well the pale winter snow does accentuate my pelt wonderfully, but doesn't everything?"

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you?
"Well, winter wasn't so bad. My family took care of me."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now?
"Oh, same as normal. A day is a day, after all."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Qiyam

"Safety. The spirits have blessed us with safe passage through the winter."

"I don't understand your question. 'Put myself out there?' Please be more specific."

"Of course. I'm the herbalist of the group, it's something I must know."

"I'm indifferent. All seasons provide pros and cons."

"It was quick compared to those of my childhood."

"I will gather newly sprouting herbs and flowers for the upcoming seasons."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Lootah -- Errrrr, when you're doing this one? Could you do me a solid? XD Just change the at the end of his image name to an a?

Flowers! Lots of flowers!

"Wellllll, I dunno about that. I mean, nobody gets nothin' done without taking a chance, right?"

"Kinda. My daddy showed me some really yummy ones!"

"Winter was too coooold! I didn't like it, not one bit!"

"Well this was the first one I've had, so I dunno."

"Lots of playing!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Omusa

"I'm glad it will be warm again, and that the winter is over."

"I'm unsure. I think I could try, but I can't promise anything."

"I believe I have a firm grasp on which ones are unsafe."

"Oh, how I love the sun! I've missed it terribly. The cold is not kind to me."

"I guess it seemed longer because I wasn't traveling this year. Generally I don't stay in the same place all winter."

"I will simply wait. Things will come when we need them, I'm sure."

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:13 pm
Owner's Name: AstoriaFallen
Participating Soquili: Astraeus
Link to Teepee: Teepee

I find myself thankful for the food that has made itself plentiful so I can help keep my familiar fed.

I usually put myself out there without much thought of consequence.

I'm fairly certain I know most of them, my sister knows herbs and flowers much better than I.

The warm glow of the sun gives me all the strength I need.

It wasn't the hardest winter I've experienced, but it was definitely long.

Well, I really don't have to do much preparing this early in the year.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:55 pm
Owner's Name: belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Lockes

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? The mare gave a shrug of her shoulders and sighed. "I don't know. I guess I can be thankful that my familiar, Grimm, didn't abandon me. Although the only reason she didn't was because I'm the one that feeds her. Pah!"

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? "Anytime I've tried to put myself out there, someone gets hurt. It's safer for everyone if I don't try anymore.

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? "Usually I can tell, or Grimm can. It's one of the few perks about having a familiar with a strong stomach. She's eaten nearly everything, toxic or otherwise. She'll be able to tell me what plant will give me a belly ache and which tastes like rabbit. Ugh."

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? "I...I used to enjoy the spring's sunlight, but now... I don't know."

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? "At this point, I'm just surprised I survived any of it, regardless of the season. Maybe I should have let that walker kill me..."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? "By continuing to live. That's the only thing I know how to do, if you could even call it living at this point."

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:04 am
Participating Soquili: Rosalyn

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? "I'm incredibly thankful to see that my flowers, well, most of them, managed to make it through the winter, even with how dreadfully long this one seemed to be."

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? "Well, I've started to invite others to stay with me for extended lengths of time, like if they're in need of a second home or whatnot. Are you in need of one? I'd be happy to have your company."

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? "Oh yes, I'm very knowledgeable about flowers. I have a garden of them after all. The Traveling Healers Herd that passes occasionally have even given me some seeds to plant of medicinal herbs! Isn't that sweet of them?"

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? "Oh, I love the sun! This winter was so hard this year! I'm happy to feel the sun's beams on my back again!"

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? "It was certainly something else! Between the snow and the cold, I almost thought I wouldn't make it, but luckily my son, Rosario, came home to make sure I was doing alright and he warmed my heart--which helped me through the season."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? "I will do as I always have, take care of my plants and prepare them for their next winter. It's their lives I'm most worried about, since they've helped me aid so many others. They deserve it!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:08 am
Participating Soquili: Thalia Veraldi

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? "I'm happy I made it out alive! Haha, I nearly wanted to fly south for the winter alongside my familiar!"

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? "Limits? What limits? Thalia Veraldi has no limits!"

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? "Uh..."

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? "I definitely like the sun best! Winter's cold made my wings cramp up! It was the worst!"

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? "Eh, it wasn't so bad. Friggin' cold, sure, but not the worst thing I've faced."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? "Maybe I'll fly up to the mountains and increase my stamina in cold weather. Who knows!"

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:14 am
Participating Soquili: Savannah

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? "I'm thankful that I didn't FREEZE TO DEATH! Who's idea was winter anyway? Someone lame, probably."

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? "I am the coolest, bravest mare you will ever meet. Therefore, I have the most courage and THEREFORE the sky--no, past the sky, is my limit."

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? "Eh, I eat what I eat. Seventy-thirty chance it won't kill me, right?"

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? "It's OBVIOUSLY the sunlight! You can run in sunny weather! The ground is hard and you get all sweaty afterwards. You try running in winter? You'll slip on ice and break ALL your legs! Don't try it."

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? "UGH. It was the WORST THING EVER. I hate winter, especially long ones. Ugh."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? "I dunno, I'll think of something. I always do. Maybe I should find my old blanket. I know I put it somewhere..."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:21 am
Participating Soquili: Eleanor

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? "I'm thankful for everything and everything and anything and anyone! Of course this mean I'm also thankful for myself. Oh, and for you! I'm especially thankful of you!"

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? "I like to stay safe AAAAND courageous. It's the best place to be, I just know it."

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? "I just know not to eat the pretty ones. Why? Cause they're pretty! Duh!"

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? "I dunno, I love it all!"

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? "I didn't really notice the seasons changing this year. I was too busy making new friends!"

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? "I endured something that big? I must be some sort of super-pony or something! Aww, gee, that's so cool!"

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:33 am
Owner's Name: Calixita
Participating Soquili: Nova
Link to Teepee: [ X ]

Nova took a moment to ponder the question, her eyes gazing upward as if the sky held the answers. "I'm thankful for life. Not just my own, but everyone's."

"If we're speaking in extremes, living within one's comfort zone for their whole life seems so boring to me. I understand some may have their reasons, but for me, I love to learn new things -- both about the world around me and about myself."

"Oh, yes! I'm certain there are still more I don't know, but I've gathered a lot of information on flowers during my travels."

"I love to stretch out my wings in the warm sun."

Nova smiled. "Oh, yes, there were harsher winters in the north before I came to the Kawani lands. I'm still glad it's over, though!"

"Well, I wouldn't call myself reckless, but I like to take life as it comes, plan each day as it arrives. The lack of snow and cold nights make it much easier!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:42 pm
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Aislin
Link to Teepee:X
“I’m thankful for my new guardian, Cedric. He’s helping my familiar to look out for me.”

“I have to admit, I’m usually pretty reserved. But with the help of my friends, I think I’m going to do new and exciting things.”

“Although they are beautiful and smell like that, I don’t much care for flowers. There scent is so strong it can hide others.”

“Definitely prefer sunny summer days”

“I don’t know. It was definitely the longest one I can remember, though.”

“I never put much thought into it. I think I’ll pay more attention to the weather, going forward.”

Participating Soquili: Eluna

“I’m thankful that everyone’s ok and that I can start making new friends, again.”

“I’m safe as long as I’m with my Eiros.” Eluna blushes.

“I love flowers… what does toxic mean?” She puzzles.

“The warm sun sounds nice.” Eluna smiles thinking about lying in the summer sun.

“It was really cold and I didn’t get out much. I’m just glad I can get out again.”

“I’ll be spending more of my time visiting, now?” The mare doesn’t really understand the question.

Participating Soquili: Nexin

“No,” Nexin bristles at the question.
“I do what I have to, but I’m not comfortable and no one is safe.”

“I’m still here, aren’t I?” She flips her hair.

“Neither. How many more of these are there?” Nexin yawns.

“I don’t know. I never really noticed,” she replies, nonchalantly.

“The same way I always prepare?” Nexin asks sarcastically.

Participating Soquili: Calaeron

“I’m thankful for all the new opportunities emerging with the changing of the seasons.”

“The unknown is beautiful,” Calaeron gets a distant look in his eyes.

“The search of knowledge is one of my favorite things. I won’t pretend to know of every flower, but the ones I encounter that I don’t recognize, I will identify.”

“Both. I’m up for anything.”

“I believe so, yes. But it was an educational experience.”

“I will prepare in the same manner which I have always: by learning all that I can from every moment.”

Participating Soquili: Zak

“Sure, I’m thankful that I’m AWESOME.” Zak winks.

“My comfort zone is breaking past my limits… and everyone elses, too.” The stallion puffs up.

“Doesn’t matter. I can handle anything.”

“I love the summer and the sun, but winter is no biggie.”

“It wasn’t bad, a little cold and snow doesn’t bother me.” Zak shivers a bit, unconsciously.

“By continuing to be awesome at everything.”

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:35 am
Owner's Name: Kaya Wolf Moon
Participating Soquili: Shadow
Link to Teepee: [x]

Pranks! That's what I'm thankful for. All sorts of fun to be had now that spring is here.

There are no limits where pranks are involved. So long as nobody gets hurt and they all have a good time then the sky's the limit as far as I'm concerned.

Umm, flowers aren't my thing. Pranks are my thing. Flowers--you'd have to ask somebody else.

Either, or. I'm not picky so long as I can shake things up.

It could've been longer actually. It seemed really short compared to the one a few years back.

Prepare? Why would I try to pre-plan? Life's no fun if you're constantly trying to plan ahead for things. Just go with the flow and enjoy life.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:43 am
Owner's Name: [Eskimo]
Participating Soquili: Octobre

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? Octobre watched a dead branch plummet into a pile of mud--earth that had once been covered by snow and ice. Spring looked disgusting until it was in full swing. For now, it was cold and ugly. And she was alone. What was there to be thankful for? "Nothing..." Octobre murmured.

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? Courage was fleeting. Anyone could become a coward under the right circumstances. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how one looked at it), Octobre was so much of a coward that she didn't ever have to worry about saving face. "My usual limits have served me well thus far," she declared, seeming resolute.

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? Something like a smile played across Octobre's lips, but there was something twisted about it--something pained. "I have not...typically...sought flowers lately," she said with a casual air, though her struggle to find the proper words was evident.

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? The mare hesitated, mulling over the question. If night dragged too long, she wished for sunlight. But if it grew too hot, she wished for clouds or snow. But then if she became cold, she cursed the ice. Hmm... "I'm somewhat...picky with temperature," Octobre revealed ponderously.

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? How could she sum up the winter? Cruel, heartless, merciless...when she felt most alone in the world, she could find no comfort any place. Yes, this had been the worst winter of her life. She had truly felt alone--abandoned. And yet she had only herself to blame for such a position. "Suffice to say this past winter has made me loathe the thought of future ones."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? For a moment, Octobre's eyes became dazed--lost. Her face meandered away, looking to the distance, looking to nothing. Her eventual reply was a nearly inaudible, "I don't know..."

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:01 pm
Owner's Name: xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Participating Soquili: Flidais
Link to Teepee: teepee

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? "I'm thankful for the coming spring. It is a time for new life and growth. I am sure I will learn much with the changing seasons."

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone?"I prefer the safety of what's familiar. Should I need to go past what I am familiar with, I will if the Spirits guide me."

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic?"I have a great assortment of knowledge on what is safe and what is not safe. Spring is the best time to collect buds and blooms for my medicines and I have spent much time experimenting with flora to create the most potent of remedies."

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? "I prefer the warmth of the sun. It's more pleasing to bask in the sun than the blistering winter winds."

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? "It seemed longer than usual. The flowers have been prevented from their usual growth. The blooming season is no doubt going to be shorter this year and bear less flowers than is typical."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? "I suppose I will spend my days gathering and travelling. There is less to worry about, as the blizzards have passed and there is time to prepare for the droughts brought on by summer's heat."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:29 pm
Participating Soquili: Thaddeus

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? "Hm, I'm thankful for the snow's passing! I look forward to the coming warmth and losing my winter coat."

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? "Of course! I'm one of the most courageous Soquili you will meet, I assure you."

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? "I'm certainly not knowledgeable about such things. I've made it this far in life without knowing, I'm sure I'll be fine!"

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? "The seasons where the suns shines and offers its warmth are the best. It's when the fillies frolic and so too should we."

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? "When you're out adventuring as frequently as I am you hardly notice the passage of time."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? "I suppose I'll spend the rest of my time as usual, adventuring and helping those who need me. I always make do."

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:05 am
Participating Soquili: Eliana

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? "Ah, I look forward to being able to fly in the clear skies. Flying in gloomy, gray skies are never as fun as the blue skies of the warmer seasons."

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? "O-oh, I don't know. I really do prefer being being with me family. It's safe with them, you know?"

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? "Toxic? Oooh, I never really thought about that before..! I guess It's a good thing you mentioned it. I wonder if my sister or mother know."

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? "Yes. I love spreading my wings in the warm sun. It feels very nice."

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? "Winters always seem long to me. I don't enjoy the cold, so most winters never go away fast enough."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? "I think I'll spend this year learning what I can about all sorts of things. That's sure to prepare me for the next cold season."

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff