Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Separate Worlds (Phoenix347 x His Gwen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:07 pm
User Image

» I BEEN FEELING 「 ↻ LIKE A GHOST
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxA N D x I T ' Sx W H A Tx I H A T Ex T H E M O S T
( ◞ and ) ❜ ⋮ guess i'm giving ) up again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx this time » this time
»` x 「 ° THIS TIME I *↓ MIGHT JUST DISAPPEAR
xxxxxxxxxx⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

Ruka let the door close behind her, trotting downstairs back towards the classroom. Walking into the class, she sat down at her desk, wanting to go home already. But it looked like she had to a lot to do for the next several days so she was just going to have to suck it up. Letting out a heavy sigh, she rested her chin on her hand as she stared out the window. Why was she doing all this? A few days ago she wouldn't even have thought to speak up during class or being okay with participating in the school festival. Was it because of Akira?
(( oh? that's cool, i love this character so much haha :3c
also sorry for the short post, writers block ))

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:14 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Roof
With: Ruka
Mood; Curious
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC; It's fine, I've jumped us to the drama practice atm.))

As the warning bell rang for the next class, Akira gathered the lunch and made his way towards the classroom. The next period was going over the chapter Akira read into the night before staying over at Ruka's apartment. For some reason he kept playing over that afternoon in his head as the teacher droned on. Parts of it he wondered if he should have said or done something different like some visual novel. Maybe he shouldn't have even visited her at the cafe again. At least he wouldn't have seen her half naked if he avoided it. He had to shake his head free of the memory to stay focused on the subject.

When school ended, Akira and Ruka were reminded by the teacher to head to the drama club for their volunteer work. He waited for Ruka as another student started a conversation with her. It was nice to have a change of pace to Akira, not having to worry about being crowded whenever possible. As Ruka finally walked out, he pushed off from the wall and walked with her to the drama club with his hands in his pockets. "So, how does it feel talking to other people?" he joked as they walked through the corridor, everyone else passing them towards the school entrance.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:23 pm
User Image

Throughout the school day, during class breaks at least one person would come up to her and chat with her. Most of the time it was the male students but a few girls came to her here and there. Why was it that now that she was talking and it was obvious that she was friends with Akira, people want to talk to her? They never tried to before. It really showed how shallow people were.

As Ruka quickly ended her interactions with her classmates and joined Akira to walk to the auditorium, she let out a heavy sigh. "Awful. Girls kept asking me what shampoo I used. And the boys only flirted. I liked it better when everyone hated me." she told Akira with all honesty. It was so much easier to keep herself then have tons of people talking to her. The social interaction made her uncomfortable and exhausted. She didn't have the energy to deal with so many people. "But I bet you're enjoying not being crowded by people for once." she added with a slight smile on her face, sort of rocking back and forth as she continued her way to their destination.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:07 am
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: Theater
Mood; Curious
((OOC; ))

Akira laughed at her response, figuring she'd say the opposite. "You say one thing, but you look like you're walking on sunshine. Meanshile I'm enjoying the serenity I have around me!" he said, holding his arms to the side as if to represent the area he was talking about. "Girls will gossip, and the guys will flirt. Wouldn't be surprising if you start getting confessions soon. Heck, maybe we can start a competition between the two of us. Count out the number each day, what do you say?"

Ruka, whether she admitted it or not, was starting to lose the 'silent' part of her nickname. All the chatting, gossiping and flirting, Akira might not even need to spend time with her anymore at this rate. They arrived at the drama club to see everyone in the theater in a rush. Akira even forgot they had a theater for a bit, since he's only been to it a couple times. He looked around for anyone who looked like a director. All he knew was the director was the head of the club, female and a 2nd year somehow. "See anyone wearing a beret and carrying a microphone?" he asked Ruka as he looked.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:49 pm
User Image

Ruka gave Akira a look as he told her they should have competitions about who could get the most confessions. "You are so childish." the girl scolded as she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. He probably would have won anyways considering that every single girl in the school was "in love" with Akira Sorano.

Turning her attention back to the goal at hand, Ruka went ahead into the theater to look for the head of the drama club. It wasn't too hard to find her since she was the only one yelling orders at other students to get work done. "Uh, hi. We're the volunteers." Ruka told the girl with a half smile on her face as she motioned to Akira who was behind her. The second year girl lit up as if she were a lightbulb and grabbed Ruka by the hands in her excitement. "Nice to meet you! I'm glad our lead roles are so pretty and handsome." the girl chirped as she looked at both Ruka and Akira. Ruka laughed nervously as she tried to match the girl's enthusiasm. Until it her that the girl had said "lead roles."

"I-I'm sorry, what? We're going to play Romeo and J-Juliet?" Ruka asked confused. She couldn't be the lead. She was way too antisocial for that. She thought she'd just play a tree or something. The second year nodded vigorously as she dragged Ruka along to look at the set that was almost done being built. "You two are going to be the stars of this play. The tragic love story of Romeo and Juliet! With you two as the lead roles, the auditorium will be packed with people! I'm sure of it!!" the girl shrieked as she bounced up and down slightly, handing the two their scripts. "I suggest using your time wisely and rehearsing together since this play is all about you two!" the girl suggested before noticing something was going wrong and ran off yelling.

"Boy is she enthusiastic..." Ruka mumbled under her breath before breathing out a sigh. She looked down at the script that was in her hands and sighed. Looks like she was stuck being Juliet. And it didn't seem that the director wanted it to be anyone else now that she had seen Ruka. Turning on her heel, the red head looked up at Akira with a glare. "Look what you dragged me into." she spat at him as she crossed her arms angrily and pouted.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:12 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Curious
((OOC; ))

Ruka was acting cold towards him, but it was understandable given they threw each other under the bus. He just shrugged as he folded his hands behind his head. Ruka found the Director who was overly ecstatic to see them, revealing they were taking the lead roles. He figured they would just play side characters, extras maybe even a support but not the lead. At least Akira was able to pull Ruka into the fray as well. They were handed the scripts and Akira flipped through the pages for a quick view as Ruka mumbled.

"The market... The party... The balcony... The fight... The deaths... They made sure to get everything in here. Honestly I never like-" he was cut off by another glare and scowling from Ruka. "Hey Princess, or rather Juliet, you were the one who threw me under the bus first remember? I would have been totally fine with just having to deal with the cafe but then you had to volunteer me. Don't try and make me feel guilty over this, you're in just as deep as I am, heck even deeper." he remarked now that she was almost pouting.

He let out a sigh before flipping through the script again, ultimately folding it into a roll in one hand. "Well now that we're in this tragedy, we might as well start preparing for our death. In other words, let's rehearse." he pointed the roll to the script in Ruka's hand as if to remind her it was there. "Would you rather we recite our love story here or at your place again Juliet?" he teased with a smile.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:37 pm
User Image

Ruka glared at him with her cheeks puffed up in a pout the whole time he reminded how they both got each other into this mess. When he was done, she let out an large sigh as she brushed her bangs behind her ear. "Yeah yeah yeah, shut up." she huffed out looking down at her script. It was a good thing she had a good memory, remembering the lines wasn't going to be hard. The acting was the hard part. She usually didn't show much emotion show anything theatrical wasn't her slice of cake. She flipped through the script as well, scoffing as she read some of the lines from the more romantic scenes.

"Pick a nickname and stick to it, idiot." Ruka growled at him as she placed her hand on her hip. It seemed she would have to take some time off of work for this. It wouldn't really be a problem though since her boss often told her she deserved time off. But at the same time it would lose her precious time to make some money. "I guess we can rehearse at my place. I'll have to go grocery shopping once more..." she mumbled as she raised her hand up to her lips and bit down on her thumb nail, pondering what she should make for the meal tonight.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:03 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Curious
((OOC; ))

Akira just laughed at her response, knowing she knew she was at fault as well. "I'll keep reminding you as often as need be." He ran through the script, using a pencil to mark his lines, scenes and actions before handing it to Ruka. "Princess, Juliet. Both fit you well. We kind of are a Shakespearean tale when you think about it. Solitary girl runs into popular guy, their friendship develops until they can no longer live without each other!" he dramatically tilted his head back and placed the backside of his hand on his forehead before turning his head to comment on the rehearsal. "We can always do it at my place instead if you're serious about it. Parents are never home after all, and it's pretty close to the school. Besides, I thought we got enough yesterday."

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:14 pm
User Image

Ruka gently took the pencil from him as she began to flip through her script and mark her lines as well. "Stupid, I think we both know we can live without each other." she mumbled, returning the pencil to him. It was nothing more than an accident that they became friends. Besides, if she really wanted to go to the effort to, she could just ignore him and act as if they never met. There was nothing forcing her to be friends with him. She could throw him away like a used tissue whenever she wanted to; just like so many people had done to her before. "Whatever works for you, I guess. We got enough for a dinner for two. Two dinners. We'll have to go back and pick up more. Besides, there's a sale going on at the grocery store, I don't want to miss it." she told him with a smile on her face as she brushed her bangs back once more. Growing up somewhat independently, she learned tips on how to shop and what not. She honestly would make a great house wife...if anyone ever wanted to marry her though.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:33 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Curious
((OOC; ))

Akira shrugged as he said "Ya, but there are times we can't live without others. We are only human after all. Guess I'll have to take up your offer though, but I think I'll head back before it gets dark. Now then, scene; Romeo and Mercutio..." he started off with his lines, even though they started before Ruka's. He had some experience acting unfortunately due to his popularity, so it wasn't difficult. They carried on through the script, up to the point where Romeo heard Juliet outside the balcony before the director called it for the day, before campus closed. Akira rolled up his script before looking to Ruka. "So, to the market then?"

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:45 pm
User Image

"I've gotten pretty far in my life without others..." Ruka mumbled under her breath as she opened her script to the page Akira was starting on. She wasn't one for acting, but she supposed she would try her best since she was Juliet. Once the director told everyone to leave, Ruka nodded at Akira before going ahead. They made their way down to the shoe lockers, and Ruka opened her's up, expecting to find the usual. She was right. Taking her loafers off the shelf, she dumped out the tacks that were placed inside. She wasn't surprised, just because people in her class started to talk to her, it didn't mean that everyone was going to immediately like her. Ignoring it like she always did, the female placed her shoes on and made her way out of the school at her own pace, not even waiting for her male friend.

It was a quick trip from the school to the market to her apartment. Ruka opened the door to the apartment, switching on the lights and revealing the same tidy apartment that Akira had seen before. "I'm going to go change." she told the boy as she motioned him to set the grocery bags on the kitchen table. She then quickly headed to her room, closing the door and beginning to change into a large t-shirt and some gym shorts. She then returned to the kitchen before removing the ingredients out of the plastic bags and beginning to cook. It was going to be a simple meal. White rice, miso soup, salmon and barely tea.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:04 am
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: Ruka's apartment
Mood; Curious
((OOC; ))

After the wrap Akira kept up with Ruka up to the lockers before they split up for their own separate lockers. After catching up with her, they stuck together through the market and along the way to the apartment. Akira tried to make small talk, but it sort of fizzled out, mostly because he kept up his sarcastic mood around her which she wasn't kind enough to take. Back in the same apartment as last night, Akira couldn't help but feel they had some kind of husband-wife relationship. He'd be sure not to visit for a third night in a row lest he be interested in talking with her mom.

As she left to change, Akira sat down on the couch, reading through the pages of the script. There wasn't much different from other Romeo and Juliet plays from what he remembered. He reached the section of the hidden marriage when the clang of metal broke his concentration. He turned to see Ruka busy in the kitchen so he turned back to the script, relaxing into the furniture. "What's on the menu for tonight?" he asked, not looking back to the kitchen and turning the pencil in his hand.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:12 am
User Image

Ruka began grill the salmon, the rice cooker already on and beginning to do its job while a pot on the stove to her left began to boil. "For you? Nothing. For me? Grilled salmon with white rice accompanied with miso soup and barely tea," she told him, glancing behind her at the boy on her couch. "I don't feed peasants." she joked with a playful smirk on her face before she childishly stuck her tongue out at him.

As she continued to prepare their meal, Ruka spoke up once more, telling Akira, "Why don't you start it off? I can do it while cooking." It wasn't hard to multitask for an overachiever like Ruka. In fact, it was quite easy and made things a bit for fun in her opinion. The female continued to cook with ease, the aroma of the food filling the apartment. "Good thing we've already kissed before. That makes the more romantic scenes easier." Ruka stated with a small smile on her face.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:35 am
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: Ruka's apartment
Mood; Curious
((OOC; ))

"Isn't that harsh plebian? I'll just have to steal from your rations." he joked right back. He flipped back to the page they paused at, finding the line as he replied; "I guess, although it's one thing to request a kiss from someone who's staying over, and alone, and kissing someone because the script calls for it. In front of an entire audience. Think you'll be up to it? 'Who is already sick and pale with grief That thou..." He found the line and continued from the pacing.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:47 am
User Image

Ruka chuckled a bit as Akira played along with her. It was nice having someone over. When Akira asked if she'd be up to the onstage kiss, she just shrugged. "Depends on how I feel when I'm on stage. If I don't want to do it, then I won't. I don't care if the audience is disappointed or the director gets mad at me." she told him firmly. If she didn't feel like doing something, then she doesn't do it no matter how others feel about it. As Akira began from where they left off, Ruka followed along, saying her parts when needed.

Not long after, Ruka finished cooking and began setting the table. She placed two filets of salmon on each plate, two bowls of rice, two bowls of miso soup and two cups of barley tea. She placed chopsticks by each plate along with a spoon. "I hate to break character, but dinner is ready, Romeo." Ruka playfully told the male with a smirk on her face. She took her seat, not waiting for him to join her before she mumbled the same phrase before she ate anything and started to dig in. Her bowl of rice was much larger than Akira's though, again eating more than a normal girl does. "I'm not excited for this. Not the cultural festival, not the play or the sports festival. I've never been into this kind of stuff." Ruka told him in between bites.

Phoenix347

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces