Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The Princess and the Renegade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:11 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

The control room was a dark-ish room filled with a bunch of screens being watched over by a handful of people. Everything in there looked confusing to Vivian but that didn't matter. She wasn't the one who had to understand any of this. "Who is the head engineer in here?" She asked the room, grabbing the attention of an older man who was standing behind someone tapping away at one of the screens. "That would be me. My name is Elias Gordon, and who might you be?" He didn't know who she was which she found quite amusing. "My name is Vivian Smith, Princess of Alstair and heiress to the throne. Now can you explain to me what it is that you actually do in here?" The look on the man's face when she introduced herself was definitely one of the most amusing things she had ever seen. Though he soon recovered from his shock and went on to answer her question. "Well you see your highness this is where we keep in contact with all of our pilots. We also watch the status of their mech while they are in battle to make sure that none of them are about to go down. If someone's me h takes to much damage we immediately call them back in. If they choose to keep fighting however that is their own decision, we are not allowed to issue any direct orders." The explanation was simple enough, and she understood everything he told her but one other question came into mind. "Could I get connected all of the pilots as well?" There was a brief pause from the engineer before he gave her a light shrug of his shoulders. "I don't see why not."
Talking - #ccaa99 / Thinking - #bbaacc
"The controls in here are a little different but I think as long as you know how to operate any other type of mech you should be able to figure this one out fairly quickly. Just know that if you ever need to contact command at anytime you only have to call out to them. They'll hear you. Good luck, and please lead us to victory sir!" There was a new found confidence in Patrica as she went through her explanation before running off to go get into her own mech. "All pilots please take your positions. Launch is in one minute, I repeat launch is in one minute." Elias's voice rang out through the hanger as he spoke into the intercom. The engineers that were in charge of the control room were frantic as they went to-and-fro, opening hanger doors and pulling up the operating mechs onto the screens around the room. Vivian just sat back and watched all of them while Elias gave a countdown from twenty over the intercom. She looked down at the screen that Elias had given her along with an ear piece before pressing "Nech One" on the screen. "Good luck out there Jonathan." She said calmly as Elias gave the signal for the pilots to go.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:18 pm
RaisaNadia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jonathan nodded in response to the young woman's comment as he hopped into his mech. He let out a deep sigh as the hatch above closed on top of him and the systems started turning on. He did have to admit, this mech seemed much more advanced and easier to get into than his father's mech. Also the controls looked the same. He took several deep breaths as the countdown started. When the countdown hit ten, the ignition started. Jonathan quickly braced for launch, and when the count hit zero, Jonathan was launched from the hangar bay and into the sky in less than five seconds.
User Image
As Jonathan opened his eyes, he was surprised by how fast he was flying through the air. He cracked a smile and started laughing with joy as he was able to control it with ease. "This is amazing! I can't believe that this is actually happening!" Jonathan said as he flew right towards the Junker Mech army, flying low to the ground. "Alright, i'm about to intercept them. I would recommend setting defenses up all over the kingdom in case they manage to get through." Jonathan recommended back at the control room. As he was flying towards the mob, he was looking where the transformation button or switch was at, so that he could go into mech form. He tried several buttons but they didn't work. He pressed the buttons that were underneath his thumbs on the steering wheel and he was caught by surprise as the jet turned into mech form.
Unable to catch himself at first, he fell to the ground tumbling across it. After a few moments he caught himself. "Sorry...meant to do that." he said lying to himself as he went back to jet form and took off into the horde of junker mechs.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:36 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

The engineers went about putting up the defensive walls around the kingdom like Jonathan had suggested but this did little to calm Vivian down. What if someone needed to get back in and they couldn't? "We are on it Mech One. Defenses are up and your mech is still at one hundred percent. But please try to to keep from crashing it again these machines are not cheep to make. Do you find this amusing princess?" Elias asked, turning on the princess when she began to laugh at the randomness of the crash. She quickly stopped laughing however when the head engineer glared at her. "No sir I didn't find it funny at all... Please continue. Don't stop on my behalf." She smiled at the man who just shook his head before going back to his job. "Ah don't listen to him sir, you're doing a great job for a first time in one of these babies. Go ahead and finish getting the feel for it. The guys and I will cover you." Patricia encouraged through the communication line as she and four others quickly converted their jets into mechs, landing a few yards away from their temporary leader.
"I call dibs on the far right one!" The female mech pilot cackled into her communicator before taking off after her target. "Mech four how many times do you have to be told to stick with your team! It's to dangerous to go alone!" The head engineer snapped to his communicator while Vivian looked at the moving blip on his screen that was Patricia. "I've got this'd though! I won't get hurt, I promise!" She started the fight off with a punch to her target's arm, or at least she assumed that it was an arm since it was hard to tell with how strangely it was constructed. This knocked it back a few steps before it was upon her as well reaching for the head of her mech where she was located. She quickly deflected it, using the shielded arm of her mech. "See I got it al, under control!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:36 pm
RaisaNadia

Jonathan continued flying around in jet mode, firing upon the junker mechs. After a few minutes, he started getting bored. "Alright, i'm taking the battle to the ground." he said as he then switched from jet mode to mech mode. As he landed on the ground, he landed and crushed one of the junker mechs. He then pulled out his short energy sword and started slashing at the Junker mechs, watching as the blade cut them like a knife through butter. After that he hovered into the air and opened missle pads. He then launched several missiles towards the Junkers, blowing them away quite literally.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:11 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

"Wow he moves so fast!" One of the other pilots said while he shoved his own blade through the center of the junker mech, killing the pilot in the main pod. "How is he taking out so many at once?! I haven't even seen any of the generals fight like this!" Anouther pilot exclaimed as she dropped missiles on the enemy from above in jet mode. "You're catching a few admirers sir. Maybe after this your status with the princess won't be 'complicated'." Patricia and the other pilots snickered at her remark while the girl tore the head off of one of the junker mecks, throwing it to the side like a rag doll. Meanwhile back at the contro, center Elias was sending the princess a curious glance. "I-I don't know what she is talking about! Don't look at me like that..." Vivian blushed profusely, Elias just decided to shrug it off before talking into his communicator. "Mech Four and Mech One be careful. You're getting to close to the big enemy mech and the others are to far away to back you up." He warned the two. His words made Vivian suddenly very nervous as she watched the two blips, that were Patricia and Jonathan, on the screen.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:37 pm
RaisaNadia

Jonathan blushed when she mentioned about their "complicated relationship." He cleared his throat, pretending like it didn't effect him. When he heard the message from command, he couldn't help but let out a little chuckle. "Come on, we are kicking a lot of a** out here! I don't see how anything can stop us now." Jonathan said with a smile on his face. Unfortunately he spoke to soon. The ground opened up beneath them as he quickly hovered over, only to find a giant junker crawling out of the hole, letting out a metalic screech. "Whoa! That thing is huge!" Jonathan said as he quickly got out of the way of the crushing legs. It ignored all the mechs attacking it as it made way towards the kingdom.
"Whoa! We need to kill that thing!" Jonathan said as another hole opened up as another spider mech crawled out of the hole. Jonathan looked at the scene with shock. "Oh this is bad..." he said as he was getting a message from the soldiers standing guard on the wall defenses, saying that several dozen holes were appearing from the ground as Junker mechs were crawling out of them. Jonathan wasn't sure what to do. "This is bad....really bad...I need a plan..." he said quietly.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:50 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

One of the pilots screamed as he was crushed by one of the spider mechs. "Jonas! God damn it that is it! Sir we have to do something fast! The kingdoms defenses cannot withstand those things for long!" Patricia yelled into her communicator as she got herself well out of reach of the large mechs. The remaining four pilots looked to their commander hoping for some plan of attack. "We need more pilots out there stat! Get them ready and get them out there! But don't open the field for to long, we can't afford to let those things in!" Elias order as Vivian brought the communicator up to her mouth. "Jonathan what are those things?" She tried her best not to sound terrified, after all she was behind the defensive barrier. She had no reason to be scared... Yet. "We have six more pilots coming your way! I wish we could send more but these guys are all we have at the moment!" The man began opening the defensive field just long enough to allow the new pilots to go join the battle, only to start closing it up once more when they were all out.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:08 pm
RaisaNadia

"We have a couple large Junker mechs heading towards the castle walls. I'm also getting reports of multiple Junker units attempting to penetrate the Field. If that happens, then they will wreak havoc upon the kingdom, leaving nothing but rubble and bodies. Believe me, I saw it myself...it's not a pretty sight..." he said as he continued to watch the Junker spiders walking towards the kingdom. "Princess I need a plan here. None of the weaponry I have can take these things down in time. Even if all of us were to barrage one it would take time to take it down." Jonathan said, starting to scramble for an idea.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:33 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

"Me?! I've never fought end anything in my entire life and you want me to come up with a battle plan? Jonathan that is absolutely insane and... Wait!" Vivian exclaimed, startling a few of the engineers with her sudden outburst. "There is a large cannon in the castle's courtyard. It's under the fountain and you need royal clearance to activate it, but I don't know how to use it! I would need a soldier to operate it for new." She stammered out quickly, looking to Elias for an idea. "Princess you go active that weapon and I'll make sure that there is someone there to use it. Now go! We have things covered in here." That was all Vivian needed to hear before she ran off. "There was a cannon under the castle?! How come no one knew about it?" Patricia asked, watching the mechs nervously as they got closer to the castle.
"Alright I'm here!" Vivian panted into her communicator before kneeling down beside the fountain and feeling along its side. "Princess what are you..." The female soldier didn't get to finish her question before Vivian removed a rock from the side of the fountain before taking a key from around her neck and shoving it into the keyhole that was revealed. "Into the fountain now!" She snapped at the soldier before dragging her into the fountain. There was a pause that made Vivian start to wonder if the cannon still worked then the ground beneath the two began to split in half and fall out from beneath them, breaking the intricate fountain head as it did so. They fell down onto a platform that housed a large cannon on it and a control pad to operate it. "Elias if it's possible I need you to open the top of the defense field. We won't be able to use the cannon if we crash into the field first!" There was silence on the other end of the communication line for a second before she heard Eliasgive her the go ahead. "Princess it is asking me for a passcode." The female soldier told her when the cannon stopped rising. She wasted no time in punching in the passcode, giving the soldier full access to the cannon. It took a few seconds to position the weapon where she wanted it, but once she did have it right the soldier pressed the trigger button. This caused the cannon to let out aloud whining noise before sending out a blast of light that obliterated one of junker mechs. "It worked! You guys will have to cover the cannon! It has a recharge time of five minutes. But it worked!" She cheered into the communicator, watching the soldier as she began to reposition the cannon while it was recharging.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:41 pm
RaisaNadia

Jonathan watched as the blast from the cannon went straight through one of the spider mechs. After that the mech went limp and collapsed to the ground, followed by an explosion. "Amazing." Jonathan said as he looked over at the kingdom. "That might not be enough time. That mech is moving much more quicker. We need to find a way to crush it soon." Jonathan said in response to her last comment. "This thing looks like it can take out the Field with a few power shots, so we need to act quick." Jonathan said as he tried to look for a way to take it down. He tried firing missiles and bullets at the mech, but nothing had appeared to be working.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:51 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

Vivian covered her ears as the cannon Baganda whining again. This time it went off and went straight through two of the spider mechs that had been practically crawling on top of eachother to get at the defense field. "Well that was a stroke of luck... Wait Jonathan that's if. You and the other mech pilots need to somehow get all those spider mechs into one place so that we can shoot more than one at a time! It will buy us some time, and we won't have to worry about the recharge time as much!" She looked back over at the soldier who had come to the same realization that she had and began aiming the cannon at another pair of spider mechs. "Princess if they are going to do this they need to do it fast. Those things are getting to close to the defense field." The soldier said calmly as she waited to the cannon to finish recharging.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:06 pm
RaisaNadia

Jonathan heard her plan and let out a sigh. "I hope this works princess...we really don't have any other options." he said as he went to jet mode. "All fighters! Try rounding up those spider mechs and get them as close to eachother as possible, that way we aren't wasting as much shots from the cannon." he said as he went and flew around several spider mechs, some of them did get distracted and went to follow Jonathan. "I can't believe it's actually working!' Jonathan said in excitement as he continued to fly around the spider mechs, distracting them.
User Image

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:40 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

"You got it sir! Come on guys lets make our commander and our kingdom proud!" Various cheers sounded through the line as the other pilots flew around the spider mech, successfully grabbing their attention and bringing them towards the group that Jonathan had started forming. "Oh my god it's working... I mean! I knew it would work! Keep it up for just a little longer guys!" Her hope was being restored as she watched the soldier aim the cannon at the large mass of Spider mechs before fireing at them. The beam must of taken out at least three of them, which was good considering that beforehand they were only getting one. "It worked! It worked! We might actually see the end of this everyone's!" She cried out gleefully. Dont get ahead of yourself princess. We have not won yet." Of course Elias was right, but that didn't mean she was happy about it. "Killjoy!" The soldier kept the cannon trained on the mass of spider mechs, adjusting it when necessary. "Whoa what's going on? Why are they all collapsing like that?" Patricia asked as she flew down a little lower to examine one of them. "Mech Foure get away from there before..." "Calm down, they aren't even operating anymore. Do you think we won?" She asked hopefully. "I'm not the only one who has a bad feeling about this right?"

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:19 pm
RaisaNadia

Jonathan watched as the mechs for some reason or another, just collapsed. "What the hell...what's going on?" Jonathan asked as he started hearing really low rumbling. He looked down and noticed that the earth was being cracked open beneath him. "Whoa!" he exclaimed as he quickly moved away from the fissure. Meanwhile a large gaping hole was the only thing that was left. Then the rumbling got louder, as he noticed that something very massive was coming out of the whole. At first, he was unsure of what to make of it. He could only look as whatever was crawling out from the ground finally made it's debut. "Oh my god...this thing is massive..." Jonathan said as he witnessed what appeared to be a large city with legs.
Whatever it was, it was making it's way to the city, rather slowly so that was the good thing. However, all faces turned towards the monstrosity as what appeared to be a giant Gauss cannon came out of the center of the machine. It charged up and fired a large beam towards the kingdom, and after that, it completely obliterated the Field, knocking down their first line of defense. "What the hell?! That thing took the field out in one shot?!" Jonathan exclaimed loudly. He then started getting reports that Junker soldiers and Junker mechs were popping out of the ground from underneath the kingdom. Jonathan was in complete shock. "Oh my god...COMMAND! GET ALL OF YOUR SOLDIERS AND HAVE THEM DEFEND THE KINGDOM! THEY ARE INSIDE THE CITY I REPEAT, THEY ARE INSIDE THE CITY!" Jonathan exclaimed quickly as he was about to help in the defenses when he stopped and looked at the machine. Several hatches opened up and he noticed Junker air drones were coming out, and heading towards the kingdom.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:46 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

"All soldiers are to report for duty as of immediately. This is not a drill, the kingdom is under attack. I repeat, this is not a drill!" Elias's voice called throughout the Castle through the intercom. Meanwhile Vivian and the soldier fell down while the earth began to rumble, making the cannon shake about as the walking city came to the surface. She had been about to call out to Elias about what had happen when a large beam of light his the defense shield, the force of it knocking over the cannon and the platform that it had been raised on. "The cannon! The princess was on there! I'm going in to save the princess!" Patricia wasted no time in flying off towards where the cannon was falling, her mech getting out of its jet mode in time for her to reach out and grab the princess and the soldier before she crashed to the ground. "s**t! The princess is secured but my mech is trashed, I hit the ground to hard. I'm going to get the princess back to the control room then see what I can do about getting another mech." She said calmly as she opened up the hatch of her mech before going over to check on the two women who were currently encased in two giant metal hands.

CommanderNeospace

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas