Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:14 pm
So....What's the deal with the Viridian Forest level thing? It says to roll a 4-sided dice, but there are five options.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:35 pm
Sythril Vythethi
So....What's the deal with the Viridian Forest level thing? It says to roll a 4-sided dice, but there are five options.

Oh my...
looks like we missed that.
We are working on fixing that. Sorry for the mistake.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:40 pm
New question. Sorry for all of them, and take your time on answering this one since this is more for me plotting stuff for later than anything I'm doing now. Anyway, would it be alright if I did a horde trainer battle with some of these NPC battles? Mostly as a way to switch things up or show the enemy really means business for when Sable and her team start having more interaction with bad guys.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:35 pm
I was just wondering for our character profiles, as long as it doesn't effect the main story line (whatever that is); is it alright to keep as true to my character as possible that she was a part of Team Rocket? Not anymore of course but ex member? and is it also alright that she had ties to Giovanni or no?  

Seraph of Nephilim

Ruthless Lover

15,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:27 pm
Seraph of Nephilim
I was just wondering for our character profiles, as long as it doesn't effect the main story line (whatever that is); is it alright to keep as true to my character as possible that she was a part of Team Rocket? Not anymore of course but ex member? and is it also alright that she had ties to Giovanni or no?

I feel as long as you don't directly control Giovanni over your own character it shouldn't be much of a problem. Any Admin's/Executive's of Team Rocket are NPC's in the sense that they belong to everyone and no one character is more important than any other. (If that makes sense) o wo

(My own character has a father in Team Rocket who is in their own rights an "Admin" Maybe we can plot? Lol)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:46 pm
Lia Syuki
New question. Sorry for all of them, and take your time on answering this one since this is more for me plotting stuff for later than anything I'm doing now. Anyway, would it be alright if I did a horde trainer battle with some of these NPC battles? Mostly as a way to switch things up or show the enemy really means business for when Sable and her team start having more interaction with bad guys.

I believe that so long as you post the appropriate amount (15 per NPC trainer), that should be fine : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:01 pm
Loonamist
Lia Syuki

I believe that so long as you post the appropriate amount (15 per NPC trainer), that should be fine : )
M'kay. ^ _ ^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:30 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova

I feel as long as you don't directly control Giovanni over your own character it shouldn't be much of a problem. Any Admin's/Executive's of Team Rocket are NPC's in the sense that they belong to everyone and no one character is more important than any other. (If that makes sense) o wo

(My own character has a father in Team Rocket who is in their own rights an "Admin" Maybe we can plot? Lol)

Yeah, I wouldn't be controlling him especially in a group type of RP. He'd be untouchable in that sense of it, but I'm just trying to stick true with her story so I was making sure that it was alright they had ties. The closest thing I would do is mention past happenings between them but nothing more. Also thanks for answering!

((I would most definitely love to scheme with you. c:<))  

Seraph of Nephilim

Ruthless Lover

15,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:53 pm
Seraph of Nephilim
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Yeah, I wouldn't be controlling him especially in a group type of RP. He'd be untouchable in that sense of it, but I'm just trying to stick true with her story so I was making sure that it was alright they had ties. The closest thing I would do is mention past happenings between them but nothing more. Also thanks for answering!

((I would most definitely love to scheme with you. c:<))

Sure thing. That sounds fine.
Happy Rping!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:02 pm
I was doing my gym battle with Wake, and I noticed a few things:

Paralysis currently doesn't have a slowing effect like in the games

Return is waaay overpowered, maybe it should be brought down to 20 dmg per friend point?

Confusion should maybe include a pokemon's base damage? I guess maybe its base defense cancels it out?

I think a lot of moves, like Wake's Floatzel's Crunch, say that they Lower Opponent's Defense no matter what when really there's a chance (in this case 1/5). Some of Maylene's pokemon had this as well, so maybe someone should go through and check all the gym leader's pokemon? ( And I know I said this before, but looking up moves is really, really time consuming with all the spoilers )

For clarification's sake, moves that do a set amount of damage (ex. sonicboom, super fang, night shade) should any of them be affected by base damage/defense? I believe the answer would be no, but I wanted to ask.  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:51 pm
With stuff like trade evolutions... would it be possible to trade with an NPC to make the evolution happen?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:03 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
I was doing my gym battle with Wake, and I noticed a few things:

Paralysis currently doesn't have a slowing effect like in the games

Return is waaay overpowered, maybe it should be brought down to 20 dmg per friend point?

Confusion should maybe include a pokemon's base damage? I guess maybe its base defense cancels it out?

I think a lot of moves, like Wake's Floatzel's Crunch, say that they Lower Opponent's Defense no matter what when really there's a chance (in this case 1/5). Some of Maylene's pokemon had this as well, so maybe someone should go through and check all the gym leader's pokemon? ( And I know I said this before, but looking up moves is really, really time consuming with all the spoilers )

For clarification's sake, moves that do a set amount of damage (ex. sonicboom, super fang, night shade) should any of them be affected by base damage/defense? I believe the answer would be no, but I wanted to ask.

Correct, the status effects don't have a secondary effect, at the moment.

Yes, I've noticed that to. Right now we're making lists of things like that that may need to be edited, and will likely do a sort of 'update' after a bit. I'm not sure if we'll edit Return right now because of that, since it might be easier to do all the updates at the same time, but that has been noted : )

Yeah, it's defense cancels out : >

We'll try and update things like that to make it clearer. I've been trying to do it as I do battles, but since not every gym leader will likely be played out, that'll be something we try and update when we can.

For moves like that, that say the damage they do, attack/defense buffs are not included, correct. Super Fang does half HP, regardless, and Night Shade does damage equal to the pokemon's level. Sonicboom is the same.

Thank you for asking for clarification on these, and mentioning some of it o vo We try and notice things like Return and such, too, but we don't know whether the observation/conclusion is shared by the general populace without feed back, and it helps us notice things we might not have picked up on, too. So thank you for the feedback >w<

Noble Ambition

Unfortunately no : 0 The point is to encourage interaction, so you would have to trade with another rper. I'm sure there are quite a few people that would be happy to help out, though : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:58 am
Loonamist

TheWhiteDragonfly

For the Record I do find Return pretty OP I saw a post explaining the damage and it' a no brainer to use... I think there should be soemthing done about it.

And that's alright I just was looking for a quick trade - trade back  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:21 am
Noble Ambition
Loonamist

TheWhiteDragonfly

For the Record I do find Return pretty OP I saw a post explaining the damage and it' a no brainer to use... I think there should be soemthing done about it.

And that's alright I just was looking for a quick trade - trade back
We've gone over it once before but everything's still sort in the alphas beta stage really. Fury cutter is more OP in the long term damage however. But you also have to keep in mind Hp regain moves like recover off set the OP factor for those moves. 400+Damage is nothing when in one move we can regain (at lv100) 1000Hp gonk even at lv 50 and 30 the regain is off set by the gamage we can deal in return.

We'll never have a perfect system but we're working towards it none the less.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:36 pm
Am I allowed to use a crystal shard to recolor my Suicune?  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games