Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Welcome Back Venus! The Afterparty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:47 pm
Aurelia all but blushed and giggled when she finally caught Cazir's attention. Her floofy tail whisked back and forth in excitement. "I couldn't help but notice you. You're the most interesting thing here." Her eyes followed his over his shoulder back on the group of pae. Wasn't that his girlfriend/friend/relative? "Oh, b-but..." He was already gone.

And she didn't even get his name...

Seiana_Zi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:55 pm
That answered exactly zero of his questions. "Come on, we should move her out of the way." But just as he was moving to slip an arm under her legs, the female moved. Then her eyes fluttered open. "Well, I'm many pae's dad, but I'm sure I'd remember you." He joked cornily, his steel blue eyes flicking over to the blond that had ran over. "You're alright now. I wouldn't move too much though, take it easy." He scanned the female for any signs of hitting her head or body part in the fall. But it looked like the blue haired sprite had managed to save her from a nasty hit. "Don't be sorry. Would you like some water?"

Seiana_Zi
He is such a dad

Daisicle

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:04 pm
Hopefully the naiad knew how much Erylia did not bluff. She liked the way his eyes roamed about her paeson. It gave her goosebumps. Following his lead, they made their way across the dance floor, catching the stares of pae around. She loved the attention almost as much as she loved looking into Hjortur's eyes. Which was really a phenomenon.

If only there was a room off site somewhere. She'd tango right to it. As he spun her around, she gave a little kick, letting his hand slide around her midriff. This truly was the most sensual dance she had ever done.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:28 pm
User ImageUser ImageWhat was Wellspring apologising for, anyway? It wasn't exactly his fault that she apparently decided she was unable to breathe, or something. Was it?

... Surely if it was, he hadn't done it intentionally, anyway. Why would he do it intentionally? Why would anyone do that intentionally? No one was that pointedly malicious. (She may have been a little naive.) Zakira moved to lightly poke him in the nose, perhaps to distract him from whatever was bothering him. "Stop saying sorry, you silly finny."

At the 'water' prompting, Cazir had already gotten up, returning with a small cup to hand off to his sister. She took it, chuckling at him. "Thank you. But stop fussing! I'm fine!"

The faerie rubbed his neck. "Well, if you say so, sis." Maybe he should go apologize to that other pae for running off on her.

"I do!" Attempting to diminish the worry, even from Obvious Dad Dameon, Zakira attempted to get her bearings and stand herself back up on her preferred feet. There was no reason for her to be sitting on the ground like this!

Daisicle
Wellspring
Tartara Seabreeze
Dameon

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:30 pm
User Image
Oh... Hjortur liked it when she kicked like that. Her slender legs were only accentuated further by lifting them up so high.

And his hands? They were really very quite comfortable resting on her stomach. Her skin was just so soft... and smooth... and, quite frankly, irresistible. Why, each moment, the desire to go further, get closer, make her his, if for a fleeting night... Well it, too, was becoming hard to ignore.

Twirling her around once, he brought her closer, his breath brushing against her neck ever so slightly. "Would you complain if we found somewhere more... intimate... to continue this dance?" After all, it only really took two to tango.

It was Venus' temple; of course there were rooms to spare! What was more important was that she was getting the same vibe.

Tartara Seabreeze
Erylia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:38 pm
She gasped lightly when his breath tickled her neck. So gentle, so soft. She leaned her head against his shoulder, nuzzling ever so slightly into him. Such a bad boy, suggesting such a thing.

What a bad girl, for considering it.

"You are the lead." She softly cooed, fluttering her eyes up at him. "Take me away my dearest Hjortur."

Daisicle

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:43 pm
"Um, mostly," he said with a small laugh. "It's pretty easy, I think." He curved his now free hand over her hip and stepped a little closer, starting to move with the music. "See? It can get more complicated, with more steps, but I wouldn't know where to begin with those," he said and laughed a little. He'd never had a reason to slow dance before, maybe he should learn...

He thought about her question for a moment. "I came for my parents. Grandmother was supposed to honor them last year, but mom went missing. She made it back in one piece, but she'd missed the whole party. She didn't even know that Venus was missing while she was." Wow. He really hadn't meant to make it sound so serious.... Really. He smiled a bit. "And then I met you..." Which, really, was the best part of the party for him. "What about you? What made you come last year?"
Twitchapher the 3rd
Ruby~

Firuzeh smiled and thanked Noir as he handed her a drink. She took a sip of the punch. "Mmm, pretty good," she said. Though it could do with a little spiking. She'd left all such things at home, though. She sighed a bit and nodded. "Me too. Maybe he just needs to find a girlfriend," she said and grinned. Not that anyone was going to be good enough for either of her babies. No no no.

"So Noir, love, how do you feel about dancing with me?" she asked him with a grin.
shadica
Noir~

Aderyn narrowed her eyes a bit. "Angel? No. I'm a harpy," she corrected the weirdos sharply. Angel. Hmph. As if one of those weaklings could ever compare to a harpy. Her hero, though, he certainly could, and did! He must be a brave warrior... She blinked as he spoke and identified one of the females as his mother. "You know this strange woman?" she asked, then turned her attention to Esmee. "You must feel so proud to have given birth to someone such as this!" she told her before preening at Caine's words. "Oh, please, I am not so amazing as you," she said and fluttered her wings. "What name does my hero have?"
Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine
Daisicle
Luminita
Seiana_ZI
Esmee

Ruri leaned his head back a bit when it looked like she might reach out and touch him, but then his words seemed to sink in. And...made sense? Awesome, now he was going crazy. Or at least learning to speak crazy. "Sure, fine, you can be a dog," he said and rolled his eyes. Suddenly someone else seemed to usurp her attention. Thank the gods. He slipped away from the crazy and her new goat snatching hero to hopefully find someone less crazy.

Speaking of, look at that beautiful purple shetani dude. Dude? Yeah, dude. Damn. Ruri didn't think he was into guys, but this one. Yum. "Well, hello, gorgeous," he said as he came closer to Kasmai. "Wanna dance?" he asked with a smirk. Though the dance he had in mind may have been more....horizontal.... He was sure that wouldn't be okay in the middle of the dance floor. Maybe they could dance their way somewhere more private...
Tartara Seabreeze
Pix~
Menelie
Kasmai~

Saoirse snickered a bit as the prospect of chocolate got the two wrestling girls to stop. "Nice to meet you both," she said with a grin. "I'm here to get away from my family," she said and laughed. "I mean, they're nice and all, but sometimes ya need a break, y'know?" She thought so anyway. "Not that I really managed it since all three of my siblings are here." She made a face. "So," she started and popped another heart shaped piece of chocolate in her mouth as she held the plate out for the other girls. "Why are you a tight a**, Cascade?" She grinned. She was just teasing her, but she was curious as to what made Fiammetta call her that.
Twitchapher the 3rd
Cascade and Fiammetta~

Arc laughed a little as Laz called him her valiant knight. "Gee thanks," he said and smiled. "Can girls be knights, too?" he wondered. Arc was much like his father in that outside of his family, his stutter came out. With his sister, though, he was comfortable enough that it was gone for now. Any socialization would bring it out, however.

He squeaked a little when Laz grabbed him and skipped a bit to catch up. He was grateful for his sister in so many ways, even though he'd rather be at home, he knew that she wanted him to get out more. And she would help make something like this party a lot less scary for her brother. Turning his attention to the foods, he smiled. "Hmm....why don't we start with something sweet?" he said and grinned. Mama usually made them save dessert for last, unless it was a special occasion. This counted, right? Dessert first!
shadica
Laz~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:48 pm
User Image
Phaenna had been quiet for the first part of the party, simply watching. It seemed like the attendance this party was...Lower? Maybe it was to be expected, it had been last minute after all. They'd have to work on repairing their reputation this year. Having taken back the temple should help at least.

Phaenna frowned as a disturbance caught her attention. Some young girl just fainted! What was going on over there? Seemed a yellow demon was already helping the young lady but still...This was a time for love, not panic! She'd have to watch the teens more closely.

Phaenna saw a couple of arrows fly and hit some of the party goers. So it begins. She still wished mother could enchant some spears for her. She was better at throwing those. Oh well. Like her sister, in the year looking for mother, she had some practice done. She grabbed a handful of arrows and shot them all at once. Six pae were hit. It was time for some glory to happen!

sailornorthstar
Summer

and
Wolfs Heart
Bastet

Shicala
Naomi

and
Blizz(ME!)

sailornorthstar
Tonya

and
wiccan_faillie
Agnes

You all have the sudden urge to wrestle your partner! FOR GLORY!
Quote:
Her arrows cause two pae to show off to each other leading to playful wrestling.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:54 pm
The chaos started, arrows were going full forces, including the gender ones. Each sibling got a look before Tristen called for her attention. Oh, she thought, he was as good on his fee as with his words? With a subtle warm smile she stepped up to the offer, " Well then, my Champion, let us dance."

Turning to face her dance partner, she wasted no time placing a hand on this shoulder waiting to start the dance and see what he can do,

Tartara Seabreeze
crying

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:19 pm
The thought of being puppy -or a 'doggy' in her terms- only breifly entered her mind again, as she was far too focused on the male at her feet. He WAS the goat snatcher! Well, he didn't say he was, but he didn't deny it either. She knew they were real! Since he didn't get up though, she figured she would just have to come down.

With that, Pix flopped right down where she had stood, getting as low as to have her cheek brush the ground. "Teach me your ways! Take me with you!" She wanted to be his pupil, have him take her under his wing! It was suddenly her life long dream to become a goat snatcher like her apparent hero.

I'd snatch more goats than ever before! He'd be so proud of me! He'd...he'd... There was a light pink swirl on her hero's face! And it ended right on his nose. The demon reached out to gently tap the tip of it. "Boop. Hehe! Like a candy cane!"

Sort of. Kind of. Not really.

Seiana_Zi
I...I have no explanation other than *shrug*

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:22 pm
When the Fae hugged her back, she gave him one last super big squeeze snuggle before letting go, clamping her hands together at the side of her head, sighing wistfully. "I love huggy hugs! Makes everyone feel better!" she declared, then paused with a thought. It hadn't made that snake feel better..... "Well almost everyone." she nodded and smiled sheepishly.

She then turned back and pointed to Agnes, reaching over to grab the faun and drag her over. "This is my other new friend! Friendy friends meet friends extremely!" she beamed, dragging the two together.....before glancing back at Agnes. She had no idea what the faun was talking about earlier. She would have to ask Mister Lisandru Sir about that later.

Instead, she focused on the question about the faun's cheeks, leaning closer and grabbing the faun's face with her hands. "Hmmmm...." she mused aloud, sticking her tongue out to one side. "Nope! I only see green. Not pink or red." she smiled, turning back to the blue fae. "She's silly silly extremely. Thinks her face changes colors. I wish I could changey change change colors!" she gleed, wings twittering in excitement at the thought.

wiccan_faillie
Prisma is rather special ed. She has no idea what Agnes is talking about XD

Tartara Seabreeze
Hugs are best medicine~!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:24 pm
As they turned around, he also nodded the...oddities that were commencing. Everything was normal, and then suddenly pae were all over each other! What was his sister Erylia doing? Was that the tango?!

It was all he could do to simply shake his head, refocusing on the beauty on his arm. He slipped one hand to gently rest on her slender waist, as the other took her free hand. And with that, he started to lead into a simple waltz.

As he said before, he was no stranger to dancing. The ladies sure loved a fae who could move. And his movements were indeed graceful as he swept her along the floor.
"You're too kind to me my lovely Harmonia."

Evilsilverdragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:41 pm
She wasn't the Goddess of Harmony for nothing. Between his moves and the music, she flowed naturally in sync. There were small variations, extra flourishes and taking full advantage of her gorgeous dress. With near perfect harmony, the deity felt re-energized.

The hand on his shoulder moved, laying gently on his cheek before sliding back down to the shoulder. As her hand moved, she commented, "You've more than earned it. Such a brave action, attacking to protect me. I might have ended up in worse shape without you." He would be rewarded, his whole line might be blessed for he action. There was another, a naiad that also deserved a blessing.

Next year, she was taking all their arrows and replacing them with duds. Every turn she tried to ignore the chaos. One turn there was a male, the next a female then back to a male! How the Mortals didn't go crazy with it all was beyond her. Though a few might have come a little of-kilter.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:52 pm
The next few minutes were a whirlwind of emotions for Kasmai. First the beautiful Mikasi had abruptly just....taken off! Perhaps Kasmai wasn't as stunningly beautiful as he'd thought, if the object of his affections were so easily drawn away.

Just as he'd begun to pout, though, Mikasi's previously-quiet friend had stepped in to take care of him. He felt a bout of warm fuzzies. Clearly the friend cared about Kasmai! The gesture touched him, and right as he was about to think the other male, he felt another p***k.

Whirling around to see what it was this time, Kasmai caught the eye of an entirely different hunk of a man. This one was definitely more...hirsute than he normally preferred, but he made up for it in stature and presence. Wow.

Mikasi all but forgotten, Kasmai strode over to Ruaidhri. He was oblivious to his figure this time, until he spoke and heard his normal voice had returned. He tried not to look too shocked, and glanced down at his back-to-normal body. Had he dreamed it? "I would love to dance." His voice was soft and honeyed, and he looked up at his new beau with half-lidded eyes.

Strawberri Stardust
Ruri

Seiana_ZI
Mikasi's so fickle u_u

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:53 pm
Outside of their little bubble was a chaotic mess of pae's emotions, but within their bubble was a peaceful and elegant dance. His dance partner was much more deft with moving than previous ones, and it made the entire act almost mesmerizing to an onlooker. Her dress was beautiful, particularly in the way it shined. "I couldn't stand idly by after seeing..." He shook his head, disbursing his train of thought. That midnight naga would get no more of his attention. Bad enough they were kept in cages as trophies nearby. "I'm glad your mother is back home, safe and sound." That brought up a particular thought. He gave the lightest of frowns. "How long will I be able to have your company? I know you live elsewhere."

Evilsilverdragon

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces