Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your own little boys...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you your own little Boy-Love World?
  But of course! Now let me tell you about them...
  Nope. I'm fine with all my ready-made pairings. xD
  I never really thought about it before.
View Results

Anatomy_in_grey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:07 pm
I start a great deal of fanfictions with my own characters but I never seem to finish them up...and just stray away...forgetting....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:07 pm
Oh god, yes, I have originals, but I have several different universes that characters cannot leave. They all must stay in their own little terariums. It would take forever to talk about them all, so....maybe just one per post.
The first I'll say is Rufus Thompson. He's an uke, and he's also the one I spend the most time caring for. He really needs it.
Okay, err...well, he has...uhh...issues. Well, there's no easy way to put this. He got raped by his brother when he was nine. There I said it. Then, his step-father shot his mother, his brother got arrested, Rufus got adopted, and then he was okay for a little while. Then he got slutty and stared being a cheap little whore at 15 before he got raped again and had to be saved by his adoptive brother Colin and two friends (one of whom he'd had sex with already, and the other whom he would date in the future.) He really needs someone to watch out for him because he's never had any solid guidance. He learns by what he lives through, and in his case it turned pretty ugly.
Well, that's all on Ruffie. Uhh...not all of my characters take this much space to explain, so I'll be back a little later with another....

milkymosaic
Crew

AmethystLexi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:43 pm
To tell the truth, it's the first time I've thought about this...
I think I just didn't have the chance to create them yet, although I have this pairing I've thought of and have developed a small story about, but I haven't actually realised it until now...
If I develop them more, and actually draw or write about them, I might write about them around here too...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:19 pm
Yes, I have a great deal of original characters, but none have made it past the planning stage just yet.
My constant originals are Rome and Bear, but their designs keep changing as do their backgrounds and the general idea behind them. Still though, I enjoy tinkering around with them. =D  

retice

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:41 pm
*kack* My friends and I seem to love torturing our little characters. Then we usually make things all better, but...you know, we do it 'cause we love them. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:41 pm
I don't torture my characters nearly to that extent...

Only four of my many, many characters are tortured at all... (Elryn Crix, Thorn Mephendrian, Maraz Vax, Loctho Peylo)

Torture them too much and they turn into Mary Sues.  

Lucca Ashtear

Love your Hate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:58 pm
Yes I do have a set. They go along with my set of girls. It is one book that spans off into a series of books about each one and then yeah. But I love them Davy and Stephen is the boy and Becca and Kileth are the girls. It is all about how Davy and Kileth were dateing and then Kileth finds out that her feelings for Becca were more then just friendly and that Stephen the new kid has a major crush on her bf. Yeah it is a major love rectangle we have going on here. I love it so far I love Davy and Kileth the most. They are my favorite but idk.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:02 am
OMG, YES! Usually they're someone I've made up to rp with my friends in yaoi guilds I've been in here at gaia. ANYWAY! One of my FAVORITES is Gabriel.

He is the redhead, of course

He's just this vain, lusty little man. He's an adorable man-whore and he's always causing angst and trouble for the "less-perfect" characters. He's so spoiled and cute, but still a little bit nice and "good at heart". *coughs* So, he finally falls in love with the Emperor (my friend's character. the silver-haired guy.) The rest of the rp he's cheating on him, being hated/loved/forgiven by the emperor, until finally they've got like this sickeningly perfect relationship. There's supernatural stuff thrown in there and loads of emo-(w)angst from this other girl that rped with us. Loads of sex too. twisted That was like my favorite rp EVER! It went on for so long too. You wouldn't believe it. Sometimes I go back and look at it, and so does my friend that played the emperor. xd

Vinny Bertolli

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

tenshi_darien

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:45 pm
...yeah
I actually have an entire world set up in my mind
(to long to write and I can draw them neither)
all are original except for two
hiei and kurama
x3
hiei is kagesta (OC)
lover and well kurama just there
as an ex.
but yesh
the rest are well...
its hard to explain
everything
I've been making the story (in my mind)
for like 3 yrs now
I still haven't written it down
._."
and it all began with a simple
daydream in math

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:19 pm
I have 22+ male characters that can/have been used as BL characters of mine. I could detail most of them, or I could just finish being lazy, and type up their profiles in my super seekrit guild.

But it mostly focuses around Erik/Ryan who are co-bandmates.

and then the other is Seikyo, who's a supernatural guy. n.n  

Anko Loves Dango

Friendly Faun

21,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

angelBmine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:30 pm
i will post soon... gonk i mean again soon..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:46 am
I have a universe hot males of buttsex! 50+ novels with hotness! My brain lives on it! xd  

Paico

Ciceros_Cupcake_Republic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:18 pm
I have a story I actually plan on publishing one day. My two main characters are male and good looking but there is no BL in it at all, its a story about friendship. But my two main characters would be easily slashable (I sometimes imagine sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:30 am
yep 3nodding sweatdrop my fav is nathaniel he has sholder lenght black hair ,beatiful brown/black eyez ,abut 5 7 has a swimmers body (thin but not weak) skin as silky smth and white as milk.

nathaniel's little story is interesting if you wanna know then go to my profile and i'll post it in a blog heart  

lesbian_kitten_of_doom

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces