Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written In Blood ~An RP~

Back to Guilds

The age old battle of Light and Dark has begun. Who will you choose? 

Tags: Blood, Roleplay, Light, Dark, Written 

Reply Dark Kingdom
The Dark Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:17 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image
                                                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I feel like you mentioned her once.
                                                                      Lucian froze in his seat as the Queen said those words.
                                                                      Did I let it slip? ....impossible.
                                                                      He tried to think back to what happened earlier, wincing in pain at the headache that it brought on.
                                                                      I can't remember...
                                                                      There were definite gaps in his memory that Lucian knew of.
                                                                      Yet, he had no way of controlling them.
                                                                      Sometimes he would blank out, and wake up hours later, in a totally different location and with a different cast of people.
                                                                      Every time he tried to recall what had happened, he would always end up feeling nauseous.

Lifting a hand to his face, he leaned forward in his seat, face partially hidden behind his hand.
                                                                      The more he tried to remember, the more the world seemed to spin.
                                                                      Dizzy...
                                                                      He clenched his fist.
                                                                      But I must remember...I won't let her take advantage of my past!
                                                                      Images flashed before his eyes.
                                                                      Alyssia in a chair, talking to him about something.
                                                                      Him smashing a vase in his room.
                                                                      Darkness.
                                                                      A light.
                                                                      Someone reaching toward him.
                                                                      A lingering gentleness...a comforting scent.
                                                                      Sal.

"GAHHHHHHH!!!"
                                                                      Lucian covered his ears, trying to block off all the voices in his head, his eyes wide and completely insane.

User Image

OOC: smile
KatjaJean

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:44 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια
************************ ηιgнτ

She is a woman who's had her heart broken,

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Alyssia's eyes widened at the scene before her. A hand reached out before she could stop it, wanting to comfort the man in front of her. She cursed herself for the strange concern she seemed to have for him as she put her hand over his, which was resting over his ears. She wasn't sure how to handle the situation as dealing with emotional problems had never been a specialty of hers. "It's okay!" She exclaimed, not moving her hand from his. She was sure this would be strange to him, since he wasn't in an episode like he was last time they held hands.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

and that can make you do unspeakable things

Jyccly
i hate being alyssia my god

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:36 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian's eyes flashed red as he glared at Alyssia.
                                                                      "Don't touch me." he growled, moving away from her touch.
                                                                      He took a deep breath to try to calm himself down, succeeding only in making the world spin more.
                                                                      "Urg..."
                                                                      When Alyssia looked like she was about to approach him again, he fixed his eyes on her.
                                                                      "Stay away. Why are you so concerned with me all of a sudden? You don't need to fake your concern...I don't need your pity, Alyssia."
                                                                      For the first time since they have met, he finally called her by her name without honorifics.
                                                                      He grimaced, as a sudden wave of pain hit him.

User Image

OOC: smile It's pretty fun being Lucian.
KatjaJean

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:49 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia glared at Lucian as he moved away. She wasn't sure what she had expected, after all. She knew that he did not remember anything from before, and he would probably just be angrier if he did. Alyssia let her hand drop to her side as she spoke bitterly. "Why am I so concerned?" She asked rhetorically, knowing he would not have the answer. She wasn't sure why she was so concerned herself, but she knew that his rejection had caused her to become angrier. "Maybe you'd prefer if I left you in her writhing in pain?" She taunted, noting that whatever he was doing seemed to be hurting him. "I am attempting to assist you, nothing more. I am not heartless." She said bitterly. She was still split between trying to help him and trying to get more information, and he was making the situation even more difficult than it had to be.

Jyccly
maybe i need to stop listening to vocaloid music while i post with her?

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:59 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

"Attempting to assist me? Why would you assist me, a mere pawn in your grand plans?"
                                                                      He winced as he spoke, unable to stop himself from reverting to his more bitter side.
                                                                      "Why don't you take this opportunity to make me submit to you? Isn't that what you were trying to do? Find my weakness, so that I will never be able to rise up against you. Never be able to hurt you."
                                                                      He looked up at her with strangely empty eyes, wide open and shining eerily.

User Image

OOC: surprised if that helps?
KatjaJean

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:37 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia struggled with a response as Lucian looked up at her. His eyes were far from comforting, and she found it difficult to reply calmly. "I know you won't submit to me, Lucian. That's never been the intention." She reminded him. "You are the man I brought home from Purgatory. Whether you like it or not, I feel a bit responsible for you. For this reason I want to assist you." She informed him, her voice still calm. "I know I can't control you. I simply seek to keep the kingdom safe." She met his empty eyes with her own, which were sincere. While her words were not the whole truth, they were also not lies. She was still split between her concern and her need for information, but her current words seemed to suit either purpose.

Jyccly
nope still sucked

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:46 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Confusion.
                                                                      Now, apart from being in pain, Lucian was also confused.
                                                                      Very confused.
                                                                      What's her real purpose for asking these questions?
                                                                      Obviously, she can't truly be concerned for me.
                                                                      I can't trust her.
                                                                      I can't let my guard down.
                                                                      I need to...

"How much do you already know about Sal."
                                                                      He looked up at her silently, his eyes unwavering.

User Image

OOC: emotion_awesome That's unfortunate.
KatjaJean

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:00 pm
*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia faltered, unsure how much to share with Lucian. Sal was a huge advantage over the man, and could easily come in handy of need be. A strange part of her wanted the man to understand she truly was concerned, and the words came out before she could stop them. "I know what you told me. You loved her. You lost her. You sounded betrayed. You asked her to live." She informed him, her heart aching at the last part. When he had asked her to live her thoughts could only go back to her own memories, and they did so now as well. Her eyes darkened as she was brought back yet again, only to cool down again as she was brought to reality. "What happened to her?" She asked a little more quietly than her other words. It seemed her concern was winning over her need for an advantage on the man.

Jyccly
Lucky for lucian, at least. alyssia's a softie D:
i screwed up my format somehow
idec

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:25 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian's eyes widened in surprise...and a tinge of fear.
                                                                      She already knows this much. He thought, his mind blanking out.
                                                                      She knows. She knows. She knows...and she will use this against me later.
                                                                      His thoughts echoed in his mind, bringing about a sense of helplessness.
                                                                      Insecurity.
                                                                      Discomfort.
                                                                      As if he was stripped naked and on display in front of her.
                                                                      All his secrets, thoughts, and past exposed.

A numbing weakness.

"If you already know this much, what else do you want to know..." he said softly, the anger fading from his eyes.
                                                                      Vulnerable.
                                                                      Weak.
                                                                      The self that he hated most.

User Image

OOC: XD It's alright, as long as the words make sense haha. Broughtbroughtbroughtbroughtbroughtbrought.
KatjaJean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:41 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia paused for a moment before speaking. The Lucian she saw before her now was much different from either of the ones she had seen before. He didn't have the same crazed look he had before, but he still had the vulnerability he had shown her previously. Her voice softened as she spoke. She was no longer after solely information, as much as she hated to admit it. She wanted to help him through his pain, something he had clearly never gotten over.

Why do I want to help him? She wondered, as she had never had the desire to help anyone before. She knew deep down that the similarity in their two situations was the real reason. Every time she watched him hurt, it brought her back to that day.

"I don't hate you." She finally said, meeting his eyes with sincerity. "I want to know what happened. I feel like we are more similar than previously assumed." She cursed herself for the kindness she was showing him. Despite her best efforts to keep strong, something about Lucian's episode had broken that ability down. She met his eyes, waiting patiently for a response.

Jyccly
boughtnotbrought idiot

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:38 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

"......."
                                                                      Lucian stayed silent for a long moment, before he began to speak.
                                                                      "She was a human girl..." he said, trailing off, "One who had very limited time in this world."
                                                                      He paused, his eyes distant.
                                                                      "Her parents died in an accident when she was merely 10 years old. I was there. When it all happened. Taking away their souls while she cried. Alone. Stuck underneath that carriage. Dying..."
                                                                      "Yet, I did not care. Not back then."
                                                                      Slowly, he turned his eyes toward Alyssia.
                                                                      "I was retrieving souls in the human world when I saw her again, six years later. After her parents' death, she was sent to live with her relatives. One by one, they abandoned her. Relative to relative, she was passed along like mere luggage. If not for her inherited wealth, she would have long been sent to the orphanage."
                                                                      "Yet, she was always smiling. She cared for and loved everyone. How can she continue to smile like that, I've always wondered. I was curious. So, I watched her between my duties in the human world. Day by day, my curiosity toward her grew. What made her happy? What made her sad? Why does she show that bashful expression toward him? Can I...make her show that expression too?"
                                                                      Lucian trailed off again, lost in his memories.

"You came to see me again...thank you..."
                                                                      A blossom of pink appearing on her cheeks.
                                                                      Beautiful.
                                                                      "Yes, did you miss me?"
                                                                      The man reached forward, patting the girl on her head.
                                                                      Strange.
                                                                      Did my heart just skip a beat?
                                                                      What is this...unfamiliar ache?
                                                                      A gentle reply. A nod. The girl placing a hand on the spot that the man touched moments earlier. As if feeling the lingering warmth there.
                                                                      Reaching forward. Hand almost touching her cheek.
                                                                      "My, why is it so chilly in here today? I'll close the window."
                                                                      The man stood up, closing the window in the room.
                                                                      Her eyes followed his movements. Quietly. Only seeing him alone.
                                                                      Hand stops. My hand returned to my side.
                                                                      "Thank you...for being here with me."
                                                                      The girl's smile was radiant, like the blossoming flowers of spring.
                                                                      The two smiled at each other, as if they were in their own world.
                                                                      I floated in the room above them, watching them in silence.
                                                                      Hand slowly closing, clenching the pain in my chest.
                                                                      I am here too.

Lucian opened his eyes, returning to reality.
                                                                      He fixed his gaze on to Alyssia, continuing his story.
                                                                      "I broke the first law of my kind. I showed myself to her. In human form. We got to know each other slowly, to the point where I couldn't imagine existing without her. Yet, I knew her time was going to be up soon. But...I didn't want to lose her. Not then, not ever."
                                                                      His tone completely changed, his eyes flashing red in fury, as he recalled the past.

"Lucian...sometimes I wonder why life is so evanescent. One may wake in the morning, not knowing that when they go to sleep at night, they will never wake up again. Today...tomorrow. When I close my eyes...will I no longer be able to see your face, Lucian?"
                                                                      Grabbing her, engulfing her tiny form in a pained embrace.
                                                                      "Not today...not tomorrow...I will not leave your side...You will not die."
                                                                      A pause. Then, two fragile arms reaching forward, returning the hug.
                                                                      "Um."
                                                                      A simple confirmation. Gentle smiles.
                                                                      ...The feeling is bittersweet.

"I have never wondered before, why some humans go on to live fulfilled lives while others suffer. Yet, she made me realize how...vile the human world truly was. Why do the good always have to suffer at the hands of the evil? Why do trash of mankind trample over those who wish for nothing but the happiness of others? Such a world is unfair. But, who will stand forward and change it? No...who can change it? No one...but I. Only I, the one with the power of life and death, can change that world."

He sent a blast of images to Alyssia's mind.
                                                                      Scenes from the past. Scenes of carnage, destruction.
                                                                      Scenes of him fighting against those that dared to stop him.
                                                                      Fighting for his only love. Taking the time of others for her sake.
                                                                      Going against the whole world. Unafraid.
                                                                      Because she was there for him.

He was unable to control the images that followed.
                                                                      Of him and Sal, alone in her room. Her face pale with fear as she stared at him, him with his bloody red eyes and dripping scythe.
                                                                      Empty. Cold. Merciless.
                                                                      "Get away from me...you monster!
                                                                      His heart was filled with a mixture of emotions.
                                                                      Frustration. Anger. Regret. Sorrow. Confusion. Desperation. Longing. Hopelessness...
                                                                      He conveyed all those feelings to Alyssia without realizing.
                                                                      "Why can't you understand!?"
                                                                      An outburst. Tears falling from his face.

Why can't you understand...that I just wanted to be happy...with you.

User Image

OOC: emotion_dealwithit Your one and only, personal idiot on duty.
KatjaJean

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:14 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia listened intently as he spoke, taking in the information he was giving her. She flinched as her mind was flooded with angry images, his emotion and pain becoming her own. She could feel his genuine pain, causing her own heart to ache for the man in front of her.

Memories flooded back to Alyssia of her own pain, and the wall she had placed up around them came flooding down. She had repressed most of her memories with the man since his death, and suddenly remembering them filled her with a wave of vulnerability.

Before she could stop herself, Alyssia thew her arms around Lucian. She gripped tightly, hoping he wouldn't push her away. "I'm sorry that happened to you." She said sincerely, not sure how else to help in the situation. She had never been the best at dealing with emotional problems, especially when she was now dealing with her own emotions as well. "Would you like to hear my story too? The details, I mean." She didn't know why she was offering to share her pain with Lucian. Perhaps it was the overflow of emotions coming from both of them, or perhaps she was starting to care for him. Either way, Alyssia clung tight to him while she waited for his answer.

Jyccly
That awkward moment when the one and only idiot types an essay and I take over a day to respond lol *insert combstache here*

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:54 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian, caught up in the moment, wrapped her arms around Alyssia as well.
                                                                      Hesitantly at first, yet eventually sinking into her embrace.
                                                                      "I do." he said simply, as he held her close, taking comfort in her warmth.

User Image

OOC: I look forward to Alyssia's no-name-boyfriend story surprised .
KatjaJean

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:59 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia was surprised when Lucian returned the embrace. She had fully expected him to push her away, although she hadn't wanted him to. It surprised her even more that she didn't want to leave his arms. She found herself remaining there, softly speaking the story of her own.

"His name was Mikeal. I was 18 when we met. I had been walking with my sister when we saw him watching us from across the road. I can't even remember my sisters name, but she was very afraid. I had always been bolder, so I approached him." She smiled slightly, her mind finding it's way back to the memories. She remembered the way she had felt the first time his eyes had met hers. She had felt like it was exactly where she was meant to be at that moment in time, and nowhere else. "We got along very well. He said he was watching because of how happy we looked, and told us about how his brother had died long ago. He offered to walk us home in hopes of keeping us safe since it was getting dark, and I accepted."

"We saw each other more and more after that." She continued, still caught up in the memories. "He was perfect. He told me he was a vampire that had run from his group, and he said he was barely taking enough blood to live. He would show up at our door every evening and bring me somewhere new. I thought everything was perfect."

Suddenly, Alyssia embraced Lucian tighter than before. The good memories could not have lasted, otherwise she would not be standing where she was today. "He had been part of a group that killed a lot of people. When my family found out, they wanted him to be sent to trial. I knew he would be executed, even though he was living a better path. We made plans to run away that night, and we did. "

"We lived happily, after that. He changed me one day in hopes that we could spend eternity together. Everything was perfect. I was so happy with him, that we spent the next 60 years talking about forever." She trailed off, dreading the next part of the story."

"They found him." She said forcefully, remembering the night that Mikeal had never come back home. She felt the terror and the heartbreak just as strongly as she had that night, and her voice faltered as she continued. "He never came home. I searched for him, and news spread to me. News travels fast. At that point the execution was already set."

"I watched." She said bitterly, her fury rearing it's head. She closed her eyes as if doing so would block the image from popping into her head. "I watched as they lowered the axe. I watched as they burned the body and separated the ashes. I watched as he screamed in pain. But I couldn't get to him. I was but a girl, at the time. Useless and weak. I had no sway. I swore that someday I would avenge him." He voice was hoarse, as if the very act of telling the story caused her pain. She paused as she watched the axe fall in her head time and time again. It pained her that he hadn't even known she was there. She couldn't even tell him that she had spent every moment searching for him, even if she was too late.

"I told you the story of how I got here already. My rise to power was not as difficult as one may assume. You just need the right influences, is all." She began to pull away from Lucian, wiping away a few stray tears as she did so. She waited for him to let her go so she could pull away, not wanting to overstay her welcome in the embrace.

Jyccly
I had to give the vampire a name for this ): my story sucks lol

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:35 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian listened to her story in eyes, his eyes dim in sorrow. Of his own and...hers.
                                                                      When Alyssia tried to pull away from him, he pulled her closer, so that she was basically sitting on his lap while the two embraced each other.
                                                                      "It's alright." he whispered, patting Alyssia's head gently over and over again, as if he was trying to ease her into a gentle sleep, "Everything will be fine."
                                                                      He pulled back slowly, so that he was staring right into her eyes.
                                                                      Silence.
                                                                      "I...am here."
                                                                      Softly, as if he was afraid of touching her, afraid of shattering her wounded heart, he tipped his forehead toward her, resting it on hers.
                                                                      "I am here."
                                                                      He gave her a warm smile, his eyes lit with a tender sweetness that only belong to him in the past.

User Image

OOC: T-this story...so-so sad. The tears are now rolling down my cheeks. Oh, woe is me.
KatjaJean

Dark Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces